(2008) Brides of year 2008

ahnetsan

hey the corsages are NICE!!! im gg to show my fh these pics!!!
happy.gif
and they are cheaper than outside too. yay!!!

rach, thanks for the buffet recomm. i'll discuss wif my fh and see wat he says.
happy.gif

btw, i saw the eclarity website. quite alot of wedding bands. but why they close on sunday and public holidays? so sad.. and sat only half day. wah piang.
sad.gif
ok i will mention lynn when i go there. hope to get discount. haha.

hmmm, i also wanted a colour theme for my jiemeis. my fh also say why must choose a theme for them, jus let them wear wat they like lor. sigh, dunno to choose a colour theme for them or not leh.

btw, there's a shop at far east plaza, selling dresses for jiemeis or bridesmaids. my fren went there to buy the jiemeis dress, it's pink and it's quite nice. maybe you all can go check it out? the shop is called love potion.
happy.gif
but i forgot on which floor liao.

hmmm, sometimes parents are like that de. my mother also always create new problems for me.
sad.gif
today is vesak day, i wanted to drive my mum and sister around, bring them to places they wan to go. but she say she dunno where to go. 0_0"
my fh went sentosa suntanning le, purposely tell him to leave the car for me to bring my mum out, yet my mum say this kinda thing.
sad.gif
sianz.

ahnetsan

btw, do you all follow the scv channel 52 news on the china sichuan earthquake updates? i find it very sad. esp wif all the pics they summarise and show on tv. makes me wan to cry..
sad.gif

simplyserene

Hi piyo1818... Wah... you are up early on a public holiday. Going to the temple? I'm allergic to huge amts of incense smoke, so my fiance and I opted to go yesterday & offer our prayers. This year it's a different prayer for me. I hope that more will be saved from the Myanmar & Sichuan disasters and that the silly Myanmar govt will let real aid flow thru to its pple.

Umzzz... My package as you all know is from JB. Total is around RM 5250 (approx SGD 2300) + top-up, ampoules etc.

I tried the Kyo cakes (Marine Pde) over the weekend as well. Unfortunately I did not think too fantastically of them. We felt it a little too traditional for our liking.

Here's a pic of the mini tartlets and cake that we tried

672745.jpg

vernwyen

crown:
pardon for my ignorance, wat do you call the 3D flower? I wanted to do something like this for my AD. Is it a paste on? or the manicurist gotta mould it out?

Gina:
WL wrist corsages have to return to them, so remember to take them back from your jiemei if not they will charge $10/pc IIRC

ahnet:
having a theme is more... eh... 'synchonise', one look ppl will know those are your jiemeis :p I told them i wan purple color most of them okie but 1 is quite hard to find purple coz she is tall. Kept grumbling to us on our last gathering (coz another friend getting married in June and her theme was champgane)

I aint sure if the channel i saw at my inlaws house is ch52. Ytd there was this female host went to the area and interviewed the army and whoever along the way. This young man walked for 3days and both feet was covered with blisters. He wanted to walk to his hometown (coz the road to his home was blocked) and therefore while walking he also joined in to save those ppl who are trapped in the concrete. Very touching.

There was a scene on the school. You can still see the blackboard. I see oredi felt so sad...

xinyi_reiko

kittyng, we are just lucky i guess... i know some brides also have it on a different day.
happy.gif

my mother finally bought GDL items for bride side..

Ladies, time to have plenty of beauty sleep ya.. our big day is getting closer and closer..

fruittea80

Hello ladies,

Just like to suggest something if you really would like to have your outdoor shoots taken at the west parks connector. Perhaps you can wear slippers and just put on your heels before the shoot? I took my PS before the connector was ready but I was walking around in my birkenstocks most of the time during my PS except for those takes that required me to lift up my gown or show my feet...it was a sure lot easier and less stressful. I haven't been to the connector but thought this may help. =)

raragal

YL> Mm.. it'll be nicer if u have a theme.. it'll look more coordinated.
happy.gif

Alternatively, you can just decide on a color.. they can still wear what they are comfortable with ah..
happy.gif

Ah Net> you are welcome..
happy.gif

I think i know which shop at Far East.. but quite ex leh... And its more for ROM than Bridesmaid.. quality also not that nice.. so i rather rent from bridal closet.
happy.gif

spoiltbabe> its called 3D Nailart...
happy.gif

They will draw it out..
happy.gif

Yah... i can also rent from my BS the corsages for jiemeis.. but it'll be $10/pc... when return they will refund back... coz many people take liaoz never return.. end up they lose alot of corsages.. hehe.. so now they charge a rental fee.. but will refund upon return..
was thinking most jiemeis would like to keep.. so i would like to buy it.. MMm...
Really like WROSE leh.. i dun think we need to get all the same designs...

But i think we can all decide on a design we like..and consolidate the orders.. then we can ask for a better price from the gal..
happy.gif

Net, Spolitbabe,
Yeah sad, the 2 recent natural disasters killed many ppl. Some young kids lost their whole families overnight. Therefore we must be contented and value watever we have in life now!

annabella

Hi Lynn,

For a mua to handle 3 brides in a single morning is not easy, I would advise you to have a good talk with yr mua if she can arrive in time for yr makeup.

My friend didn't have a good experience a few years ago with her mua. For her case, she's the last brides scdeduled for the makeup, the mua was late for an hour, one of us had to put on makeup for her. Luckily she had big eyes and doesn't need alot of special effect.

annabella

Hi Meiling,

I really envy u, from day one when I started popping onto this thread,I have always seen yr posts on yr shopping trips.

Unlike me, I have to shrimp and make sure I buy things that I need to. Have just view my photos and top up $$ for additional photos and all softcopies to returned to us. I'm dead broke now.

Hi All,
I need to get a bedframe for my AD. Any recommendation? I saw one Sealy bedframe at Robinson for $1299, really like it but think it's too exp, any idea where I can get a similiar one from elsewhere?

ahnetsan

rach, i dunno abt the material lah, i only saw the pics my fren took. dress all look quite nice mah.

yeah green, i have to agree wif u on dat.
happy.gif

sian leh, i got the car today but dunno go where. haiz. singapore is so bored

flora_bliss

meiling, being less than 45kg doesn't it'll look good. The body shape must be proportionate. And most importantly, like wat Mary said, we must be healthy. If not, will just end up looking sickly and malnutrition. Isn't tat worse?

I oso went shopping on Sat. Finally bought a pair of shoes to match at "slightly more yellowish" than ivory WG that I'll be getting. It's at least 4 inch and cost around $40 after discount. So most probably I'll try and sell away the one I've bought earlier. Oso bought a dress from Little Match Girl. Grab it becoz I can hardly find a dress that can fit me. Usual price $69 and after discount $55. I'm not someone who likes shopping. Hence, HTB was surprise that I didn't stick to my shopping agenda of just getting the shoe. hahaha...

I'm out for whole of Sat. So Sun got to stay at home and be "Mariya". Also tried cooking Yong Tau Foo for the 1st time. hmm... the taste should be ok since HTB requested for an additional bowl of soup (soup only). Thereafter oso took to update my blog.

But I've not been studying for the past 2 days. *Panic... I better do so after this..

straylamb

2dae is e last dae of e longweekend... so sian...

spoiltbabe... last time mi frien also book a london cab... it's very cute... but ex hoh... $300plus for half day rite? so mi frien make full use n ask the uncle to make many trips to ferry her relatives...

Kai & Ling... thk i'm vip... can't rem... but good tat she give u discount anyway... e boss is amanda rite... she quite friendly... conglats on findin ur flat! wah 12k cov... can hardly find tis kind of rate...

fortunemew... thk i bought from promise to love 2 yrs ago when i was jm... yeah her designs r sweet... but mi jms now still cannot decide wat color they wan leh... soo thk i won't buy 1st loh...

LSnTYL... where did u go for birthdae trip? wat is hcm? hehee...

gina... u look v pretty in ur PS! e waterfall in botanic? e kimino shots r cute... which BS u usin? mi BS actualli say they dun haf kimono... aiyo...

ah net... thk e shop love potion is @ level 4... mi like some of e designs too... actualli thinking of whether to ask them to tailor same design but long dress then i can use as EG? now cannot find ideal WG n EG... if i ask mi BS to MTM i can't keep e gown... if find other tailors @ least can keep e gown...

msclaire

Florabliss, where did you get yours shoes from? $40 sounds like a steal!

Nec, now I'm toying with the idea to ask one of the uncles in that group to sing for my wedding service itself. Original plan was to have one female singer (one of my best frens from overseas) and a male singer, and a pianist (if i suddenly strike lottery maybe even a flutist!). Now I'm thinking maybe i just ask the band to sing at my wedding as well, cos they have like 4 guitars in that group. So cool. Just not sure if my songs need it. I'm still looking for a good opening hymn. Any catholic gals can advise? I haven't found out their price yet, because they're choir frens of my mum, so asking my mum to ask. If tto ex I also cannot take it cos too poor for that.

And Nec, I agree with you. I don't think I even have more than 20 pairs of earrings. 10 of them are from bkk too! haha.

Mei, just curious, what is the average price of your tops?? Nowadays clothes are getting quite pricey too.....i'm still amazed....Oh yeah there were lotsa pple out shopping on Saturday. Now who said consumer confidence in Sg was dropping! Better gear ourselves up to cheong for the things we want for gss.

pooh83

Green, I also thought of pink coz is my favourite colour and easy to buy.. but hb said that it is too common.. so will see if we can find a better colour , if not maybe choosing pink as well..
happy.gif

Spoiltbabe, thanks for your reminder.. I will take note.. have you seen WL wrist corsages? Is it nice?

Straylamb, thanks for your compliment.. yah.. the waterfall is in botanical garden.. I actually like most of my kimono shots compare to the traditional kua.. haha.. but only choose 5 photos in the end coz choosen more for my WG and EG.. I am with white link.. which bridal are you from? So what traditional costume did you choose?

flora_bliss

msclaire, I bought the shoe at Charles & Keith. Usual price is $46, after 10% discount for VIP, it's around $41. Not a bling bling type but something which I would still be able to wear for work.

fss

Hello S'rene!
OIC your bridal package from JB? Are you Msian?
No worries, did some online research, and shortlisted and engaged one caricature-ist. Able to collect in a week. Waiting to be surprised. But not cheap lah, $200. Hope its money well spent
happy.gif
Gotta have Faith in times like these!

To all July BTBs,here's my updates:
FSS - 1 July 2008 / St Teresa Church(AM), Meritus Mandarin(PM) / Ted Collection
Ami - 5 July 2008 / Furama Riverfront / No BS yet
Winwin - 6 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Bridal Zone
R&J - 6 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / Sophia Wedding
Gloomybear - 6 July 2008 / Four Seasons Hotel / No BS yet.
Praisey - 6 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel / Thomson Wedding Design / Expressively Joho
Piggypang - 06 July 2008 /Marina Mandarin / Whitelink
Michelle Tan - 06 July 2008 / Swissotel de Stamford / My Bridal Room
Gladys Ho - 07 July 2008 / Marina Mandarin / no BS (DIY)
MT - 12 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel / Thomson Wedding Design /Bobman Photography/ Candy Cake Shop (3 tier cake)
Kara Wong - 12 July 2008 / Peony Jade Restaurant / My Bridal Room / Lam (Rainbow Centre)
qunqun - 13 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Yvonne Creative
Happytown - 13 July 2008 / Sheraton Towers / Dang Bridal
BBIguana - 14 & 19 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel / Flamingo Bridal / Linn Kong Photography & Mokey (AD&Dinner) / Fairys' Inc
Nehoc - 18 July 2008 / Oriental / Julia Wedding News /Plushphotography[ROM]Oneeyeclick[AD]
S'rene - 19 July 2008 / Peony Jade Restaurant / Elegance Wedding Collection (JB) / Snapxot Photography
Cindy - 19 July 2008 / Holiday Inn Atrium /No BS yet/ Bobby Leong photography
Vividz - 20 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / J&M
De_princess- 20 & 21 July 2008 /The Arts House & Marina Mandarin/ Silverlining Bridal Couture/ The Edge Photography
Jule - 25 July 2008 / Raffles the Plaza / Yvonne Creative / EmOti0nPix
berry_egg - 26 July 2008 / Peach Garden @thomson plaza / Di Gio
Flauntiq- 26 Jul'08/ No banquet / French Bridal
JJ - 26 July 2008 / M Hotel / Di Gio
piyo1818 - 26 July 2008 / 88 Restaurant / My Bridal Room / Sam Wong / Beyond The Lens
Stef - 26 & 27 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / French Bridal
Jukel - 26 & 28 July 2008 / Mandarin Oriental / X-Zen
Ling - 27 Jul 2008 / HIPV / My Bridal Room

Anyway, if anyone got good florist to recommend, lemme know k! Of course not too expensive one. Thanks!

jule

FSS - 1 July 2008 / St Teresa Church(AM), Meritus Mandarin(PM) / Ted Collection
Ami - 5 July 2008 / Furama Riverfront / No BS yet
Winwin - 6 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Bridal Zone
R&J - 6 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / Sophia Wedding
Gloomybear - 6 July 2008 / Four Seasons Hotel / No BS yet.
Praisey - 6 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel / Thomson Wedding Design / Expressively Joho
Piggypang - 06 July 2008 /Marina Mandarin / Whitelink
Michelle Tan - 06 July 2008 / Swissotel de Stamford / My Bridal Room
Gladys Ho - 07 July 2008 / Marina Mandarin / no BS (DIY)
MT - 12 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel / Thomson Wedding Design /Bobman Photography/ Candy Cake Shop (3 tier cake)
Kara Wong - 12 July 2008 / Peony Jade Restaurant / My Bridal Room / Lam (Rainbow Centre)
qunqun - 13 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Yvonne Creative
Happytown - 13 July 2008 / Sheraton Towers / Dang Bridal
BBIguana - 14 & 19 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel / Flamingo Bridal / Linn Kong Photography & Mokey (AD&Dinner) / Fairys' Inc
Nehoc - 18 July 2008 / Oriental / Julia Wedding News /Plushphotography[ROM]Oneeyeclick[AD]
S'rene - 19 July 2008 / Peony Jade Restaurant / Elegance Wedding Collection (JB) / Snapxot Photography
Cindy - 19 July 2008 / Holiday Inn Atrium /No BS yet/ Bobby Leong photography
Vividz - 20 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / J&M
De_princess- 20 & 21 July 2008 /The Arts House & Marina Mandarin/ Silverlining Bridal Couture/ The Edge Photography
Jule - 25 July 2008 / Raffles the Plaza / Yvonne Creative / EmOti0nPix / AM.PM Photo / Fairy's Inc
berry_egg - 26 July 2008 / Peach Garden @thomson plaza / Di Gio
Flauntiq- 26 Jul'08/ No banquet / French Bridal
JJ - 26 July 2008 / M Hotel / Di Gio
piyo1818 - 26 July 2008 / 88 Restaurant / My Bridal Room / Sam Wong / Beyond The Lens
Stef - 26 & 27 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / French Bridal
Jukel - 26 & 28 July 2008 / Mandarin Oriental / X-Zen
Ling - 27 Jul 2008 / HIPV / My Bridal Room

polarwhite80

hi mrs kel,

think will be going to botanic gardens, st andrew catherdal n 1 more place, not sure yet....

btw, my bed n bedframe came on Sat liao.... wohooo.... BIG bed....

providencia

hi gals, sorry, late again.
happy.gif

love the pics of the bridges, think it's a gd idea to wear slippers till posing, easier to walk ard in, but must remember to lift up the gown cos the lengths are usually made for the heels.
happy.gif

<font face="Times New Roman"><table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>AD</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS</TD><TD>PG</TD><TD>VG </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lydia</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>WS.FeldBeryl</TD><TD>Bigdaypictures </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ciremis</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sassy_girl</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>Xiao Yi Xiao (DL)</TD><TD>Xiao Yi Xiao (DL) </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Katherine</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raspberriez</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>CSA/KC</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD><TD>Nozza.net </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>joeve</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD>1/11/2008</TD><TD>CC </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepyapple</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>CH</TD><TD>La Vie Bridal</TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD>Visio Workz </TD></TR><TR><TD>qinying</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>Divine Couture</TD><TD>William Chua</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>GPPH</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fruittea</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HI</TD><TD>Milan Weddings</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharine</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HG</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD>ForestProduction </TD></TR><TR><TD>sockie</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>kat</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>SMC</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Jayce Photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>2/11/2008</TD><TD>PR</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>7/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Santiago </TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD>Wow Media </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shermie</TD><TD>7/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lost</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemie</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD>Volan</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ylbbubippah</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>mi_kel</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>abc</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>CH</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Essential Photography</TD><TD>Essential Photography </TD></TR><TR><TD>jie</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>GWP</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>DG</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>C F Tien</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ballerina</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharene</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Edmund Leong </TD><TD>Miror creations </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>8/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>chimes</TD><TD>9/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Josephine</TD><TD>9/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starry</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>CCH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>yaksweetmail</TD><TD>10/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>D'sire</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>funfun</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Mon'liza Wedding Castle, KL</TD><TD>1950photography</TD><TD>aterlier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maple</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>GPPH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Sundayz Photography </TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eve</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>BG</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>HappyMrsKoh</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>pang</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bianchibi</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaozhu</TD><TD>12/11/2008</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>keer13</TD><TD>13/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rommie</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bridal Elegance</TD><TD>Signature Photography</TD><TD>Signature Photography </TD></TR><TR><TD>anomaly</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>denril</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Jazz B</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>blanqq</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>YLG</TD><TD>Santiago JB</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel </TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>SMC</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>angsinnee</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding Design</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>deedee</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>3some</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bitchy Wife</TD><TD>15/11/2008</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jiniwin</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>STS</TD><TD>Golden Horse</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>YukiMegumi</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>The Wedding Present</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Clarissa</TD><TD>16/11/2008</TD><TD>HRV</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>new_here</TD><TD>17/11/2008</TD><TD>RP</TD><TD>Inspiration</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane</TD><TD>19/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Kwek</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>TH </TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Dreamcatcher photography</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweenty</TD><TD>20/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>21/11/2008</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Nelson-Film.com (Nelson)</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xin</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingie</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FRF</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessings</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Visio Workz</TD><TD>Visio Workz </TD></TR><TR><TD>Brenda</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>RTC</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Sundayz Photography </TD><TD>Big Days Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>TL</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>charma97</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>YLG</TD><TD>Fame Bridal</TD><TD>Bernard</TD><TD>Johnny </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhixin</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD>Julia Wedding News</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>providencia</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>FSH</TD><TD>Tan Yoong</TD><TD>36frames/Tinydot</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mycelestial</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>SR</TD><TD>Ritz Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Marcy</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>Secret Heaven</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>PSR</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>yutaka</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>CRC</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD>Eirik Tan </TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubu</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>HyH</TD><TD>Dang </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ergina Tan</TD><TD>22/11/2008</TD><TD>AH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoMo</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleepydopeey</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>MM </TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Christina</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sleepygal</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>GMR</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>ctgal</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIA</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendelyn</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Yew Kwang</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mary Poppins</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD>Thomas Tan &amp; SVPS</TD><TD>Simon Video &amp; Photo Service (S) </TD></TR><TR><TD>dollypolly</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Precious Moment</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen Ho</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>pehling</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>HIPV</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>klkz</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>STS</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD>Daniel Beh </TD><TD>Atelier X </TD></TR><TR><TD>Doreen Lim</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>ODF</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nico_2k</TD><TD>23/11/2008</TD><TD>PHO</TD><TD>Bridal De Couture</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinky81</TD><TD>26/11/2008</TD><TD>RS</TD><TD>Emanuel B</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Substance Films </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celinn</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>OH</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>jo_vin</TD><TD>27/11/2008</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>New York Classic, JB</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>ForestProduction </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin </TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvling</TD><TD>28/11/2008</TD><TD>MH</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>I Studio </TD></TR><TR><TD>buttercupz</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stay</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>SLH</TD><TD>Ted Wu</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi </TD></TR><TR><TD>Layling</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>HH</TD><TD>Rianne Bridal Workz</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>monkeymuffin</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Silhouette</TD><TD>One Eye Click</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liz Tan</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eileen</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD>Emanuel B</TD><TD>John Lim</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tng</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>sharon goh</TD><TD>29/11/2008</TD><TD>FR</TD><TD>VC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jfaith</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD>Tri-angles</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>TH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>wnsbuim</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>MM</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Reflections (Amos)</TD><TD>Fotowerke </TD></TR><TR><TD>qingqing</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>PHO</TD><TD>Sophia Wedding</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>deez</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>eelin</TD><TD>30/11/2008</TD><TD>RaH</TD><TD>Bridal Veil</TD><TD>Chester Tan</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su hui Jun</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>necrosis</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michellegerald</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> -</TD><TD> - </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table></font>
AH - Amara Hotel
BG - Bliss Garden
CCH - Conrad Centennial Hotel
CC - Chinaclub
CSA - Church St Anthony
CRC - Church of the Risen Christ
CSH - Church of the Sacred Heart
CH - Carlton Hotel
DG - Dragon Gate
FR - Furama Riverfront
FSH - Four Season Hotel
FCC - Furama City Centre
GCW - Grand Copthorne Waterfront
GH - Grand Hyatt
GMR - Grand Mercure Roxy
GPPH - Grand Plaza Park Hotel
GS - Grand Shanghai
GWP - Goodwood Park
HG - Hilltop Garden
HH - Hilton Hotel
HI - Hotel Intercontinental
HPIV - Holiday Inn Parkview
HR - Hotel Royal
HRV - Hotel Rendezvous
HyH - Hyatt Hotel
KC - Khalsa Club
MH - Marriot Hotel
MM - Marina Mandarin
NCQ - Novotel Clarke Quay
ODF - 1 Degree 15
OH - Orchard Hotel
OPH - Orchard Parade Hotel
PP - Pan Pacific Hotel
PHO - Park Hotel Orchard
PSR - Pioneer Spring Restaurant
PR - Park Royal
RH - Regent Hotel
RaH - Raffles Hotel
RP - Raffles The Plaza
RS - Rasa Sentosa
RTC - Raffles Town Club
SH - Sheraton Hotel
SLH - Shangri-La Hotel
SMC - Swissotel Merchant Court
STS - Swissotel The Stamford
SR- Sentosa Resort &amp; Spa
TH - Traders Hotel
TL - The Legends
TO - The Oriental
YLG - Yishun Lake Garden (OCC)

providencia

Hi gals, i just dropped by to say hi, just got back from KL, dead tired from sitting in the car for 4 hrs. Did a bit of shopping, but not much achievements, didn't find my shoes.
sad.gif

Did i read that our shopping queen has gotten herself 15 tops and some 70 over earrings? Or is my eyes playing tricks on me?

LSnTYL, welcome back, catch up with u on HCM next time.

Msclaire, having a band adds a nice touch to the wedding, if your budget allows, do engage one. Since they are your mum's friends, they might be able to help for free?
happy.gif

Can't catch up with the "conversation", going to pack my bags again, leaving for bali tmr, maybe will log in again at the airport, yawn yawn. I'll just slot myself into the conversation next time.
happy.gif

msclaire

wah prov i think we also cannot catch with ur schedule. just come back from kl, now going bali?? haha i did something like that once, and in the process missed a train and almost a wedding haha. good luck and rest lots!

~sblbee~

hi gals,
so sad...i was juz informed by my coordinator dat i'll b sharing my MUA wif another bride on my AD...thinking of wat to do now as i got my ROM MU juz b4 my banquet which she is unable to do...sigh....den have to combine both my ROM n 1st march-in into 1, was thinking of dropping her or keeping her but engaged another person to touch up my makeup n change hairsyle for 1st march-in
sad.gif
wat's ur advise?

lynn,
i agree wif annabella cos it's really tough for a MUA to juggle between 3 different brides esp if all of u live v far apart cos she might b late bcos of traffic n distance....furthermore tend to have more traffic jams in town areas on wkends, wld b disadvantage if u r d last bride so it's better to tok to her
happy.gif

annabella,
hehehehe...think u r gona kill me again cos i juz came back shopping wif my mum....but today didnt buy dat many things....
how much did u top up for ur photos? hehehe. guz all ur photos must have turned out great dat's y cant resist d temptation
happy.gif

samanthaquekys

i din know it was possible to share MUA. i thought its first come first serve? if you book late then you have to settle for someone else?? i better double check with my BS on MUA too.
i'm thinking if i wanna engage another MUA to change my hairdo for 2nd march-in. or maybe pay my current one more so she can stay longer. or get my friends to do for me. advise?

sue n annabelle,
rem to share your PS pics.

mei,
wanna see what good stuff you got on your shopping spree. esp the bear pens. did you upload any pics on them?

i'm now looking for bedframe. most of the other stuff settled. gonna get 80% of my furniture from ikea. fh n i like their design. =) and price is good. will test out quality. if good then can get ikea stuff again for perm place when we get one.

cheryl,
i went omega but they dun have the design we want. so guess we still have to continue looking ard for bedframe. and that family friend's shop.. we went to see the other day, that outlet only have sofa sets.. not very cheap. but fh n i will go to his factory sometime soon to see bedframes. not sure if they have other stuff. will let you know again.

vernwyen

straylamb:
yup yup... its definitely more ex but we wouldnt want to settle for anything other than tat :p Love the spacious seating
happy.gif

gina:
not sure wat designs they have. I will take a look when i go see my albums layout
happy.gif

~sblbee~

lsntyl,
shopping is my hobby n only form of exercise...i cant resist saying no to d nice looking clothes dat say buy me buy me :p

msclaire,
hehehe....i juz got tis ability to juz scan n pick up items within minutes which is really damaging to my pockets....hehehe, yah lor d guy who sells my clip-ons for my earrings tot im doing such wholesale cos i always buy in bulk frm him...d clips always out of stock one which i think many ppl oso like me, dun have any ear holes....my ex male colleague was so amazed dat i have a few hundred pairs of earrings though i didnt pierced my ears :p
oh my tops dat i bought on sat ranged frm $10-$40+ hehehe....yah i agree clothes r getting more ex nowadays but i find a sense of satisfaction if i managed to find cheap buys :p i like variety so i tend to buy different type of clothes to add more variety :p hehehe...we shd get ready our running shoes to chong for items we want during gss :p

nec,
hehehehe.....u shd crown me d most cheapo buyer....i always like to search for gd buys at bugis village after incurring some injury at bugis junction....really get a kick out frm going thru d hot n stuffy lanes to search for hidden treasures :p i dun mind being a buyer if my fh earns enuff for me....at least i get to travel n indulge in shopping but for others :p
oh, placelet donation sounds really cool, shall try it d nxt time round if im game....but must drag my fh to go blood donation wif me 1st :p

florabliss,
tis i must agree wif u but my body proportion seems v out of place :p where did u go shopping? i bought a top frm little match galo too on sat at bugis junction....
read ur blog abt 1st kiss n virginity....it's really cool, had lotsa fun reading ur blogs everytime...hehehe, i realised dat u got great culinary skills, guz im d worse cook here cos i only know how to eat, not cook :p

providencia,
hehehehe...no lah, ur eyes must b playing tricks on u....i got 15 tops n 13 pairs of earrings only...d 78 pairs was frm my BKK trip...
how was ur trip to kl? wah....envy leh...u r really gd sia, can fly non-stop, wish i can afford to do d same....enjoy ur trip to bali, do rest well n have fun ok?
btw, i did up my own cartoon mascots le...will post it up in my multiply soon....can save some $ w/o engaging d professionals, though it's ugly but at least it's my own effort to do sth for my fh....hope dat he'll love d gift though it's far frm perfect :p

cyc

oh.. bedsheets.. saw some at Aussino. got sale.. will check out a few stores before deciding.

mei ah.. u bought so many things! i'm impressed..

polar, congrats on the delivery of bedframe n bed! me haven't even bought bedframe.. hee..

oh yes, if got outing count me in too!

flora_bliss

meilng, I nvr noticed that your body proportion is odd. So don't doubt yourself. I bought the shoes and dress from bugis too. I was there at around 8plus in the evening. Thereafter, we were at the Intercon lounge chatting with frens till 11plus.

Wah!!! I'm trying to being hush hush and subtle abt the topic on vi*******. But you say it outright here. Aiyo... so paisay *blush...

I'm still trying to improve on culinary skill. My sis is definitely a better cook than I am. My advice to you is that is better not know how to cook. If not your HTB will expect you to cook every now and then.

flora_bliss

meiling, I know a job that will suit you really well. You can try being the fashion purchaser/ buyer. Can get to shop and travel to other countries too.

msclaire

got recipes, we can all share.....so we can all jing de liao chu fang, chu de liao ting tang (haha err i dunno how to translate)

simplyserene

Hi FSS... are you Catholic? Heard fr my colleague that St Teresa Church is very nice...

No I'm not M'sian but my husband-to-be is. I'm usually in JB on weekends so engaging a bridal studio there is much easier for us.

~sblbee~

mrs kel,
i havent got time to take pics of my wedding buys yet cos they r too many le, waiting for my PG to b back frm reservist n gona entask tis job to him....

cyc,
not really lah, didnt buy much wedding things though....still waiting for my fh to come back n touch up d AP box :p

~sblbee~

msclaire,
yah my ears r not pierced n all my earrings r clip-ons...hehehe :p i used to pay ppl lotsa $ to get them change for me but now i mastered d trick n save d $, juz buy d clips n change on my own...even my fh knows how to do it for me now :p

florabliss,
wah....i was there until 8+ but by den i shd b at bugis village le cos was shopping at bugis junction frm 4+....wah, sounds like u had a great time catching up wif frens
happy.gif

hehehe...no lah, it's ok one cos it's sth to b proud of
happy.gif
i hope dat i can get d chance to do so too, was thinking abt it when i start to get bored of my job but guz have to settle my wedding n d rest of d major stuff b4 a career switch but oso must b given d opportunity :p

ybbubippah

hey meiling...which BS did u sign up with? why dont u engage a separate MUA altogether? then go back and tell ur BS to refund u money...i think for consistency, its better to stick to just 1 MUA who will know your style and what is the most suitable for u..my friend was sharing some MUA too...then the MUA came at 4plus...did her makeup and went off...she didnt even have the time to rest and was so tired...when is ur AD? u want me to check with my MUA to see if she can do for u?

hi mrs kel...i paid my MUA to stay back...have to top up additional $150...think this kinda thing really no choice...everything is about money when it comes to wedding...

ybbubippah

hey ladies...have u all engaged ur JP? anyone know of any good JP to engage? what should we watch out for?

thanks all for your advices in advance...

~sblbee~

ylbbubippah,
hi there, i signed wup wif WL but using their external MUA, not in house one...thanks a lot for offering ur help! i alrdy engaged another MUA to add on my 1st march-in touch up n change of hairstyle, on top of my 2nd march-in n sending off of guests last nite...
i got my JP last yr le...will confirm wif him again nxt mth
happy.gif

annabella

Hi Meiling,
Yup. I like my photos, esp. the outdoor shoot. Not all are nice, but with my original package of 30poses, it's very difficult to pick from the 210pcs that was taken. So I top up another 25pcs with all softcopies and hardcopies returned to us.

Hi Polar,
Where did u order yr mattress and bedframe?

Hi Mrs Kel,
Sure, will post it when I received the softcopies. For MUA, you should book earlier. I booked mine straight after my PS. For mua to stay back for yr second marchin, DG charge $150 (if i rem correctly).

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks. Will pop by to take a look during the weekend.

lsntyl

straylamb>hcm = Ho Chi Minh.
happy.gif
Was a good and cheap break. Less than $1000 for both of us over 4 days 3 nights. Would have been less if we didn't splurge on a spa there.

Kirei>thanks for helping with the order! I think the price is really good and its nice to give the jiemeis something pretty to keep.
happy.gif
BTW, do you happen to know what material the flower is made of? Just curious.
happy.gif