(2008) Brides of year 2008

meiloc20

Hi Iris_met,

I got to try on quite a number of gowns before i actually signed up with TWD, maybe also bcos i called them to arrange for an appointment beforehand. I was served by vivian and catherine, hopefully they are able to sustain their aftersales service quality..:>

~sblbee~

tinkybell,
tonite onz har? me n polarwhite will b there earlier...snowypooh may not b able to make it, mal may join us if she can :p call me when u reach there....

princess_sue

thanks gals.. ! Will try...

Nah.. i am not relying too much on the pills.. dr only gave me 5 and they are so precious.. i only take it when it is really really necessary...

i used to have work stressing me out.. so much i totally cannot sleep. even if i do doze off, it is a disturbing one. And now i have this wedding blues.. :p

hey mal.. does milk and chamomile really helps? i nv thought it would work, seriously..:p

oh your colleague is with YC.. how much did she pay.. any idea what does her package include?

~sblbee~

heheh sue,
dun worry too much, everything will b juz fine...too much stress is no gd for u...juz use d more natural methods, mayb after dat u can sleep like a baby :p

koyoyo

hi sue,
here some weird suggestion to your sleeping problems. if u really cant slp perhap u can come online and see if any of us arent sleepin n have a nice chat. Try see if drinkin some soothin tea help.. saw on hk drama there are lot of flower teas that calm nerve sooth the mental.... pls try stay away from pills.. i can understd whenevfer i am away from wk i too call or msn my staff askng them on office matters. only recently learn hw to relaz abit. Meiling is right everyone has their own fear when it come to weddin swtuff. u cant imagine hw frustrate i was back then. found my sln here at SB.com chattin w gers that understd wat i am gog true..
Melody & Meilin,
of cse i wld love to see ur dogs... argh... meiling she so mean know i have soft spots for dogs... wish to see n own them... but cant sob sob..

nehoc

Ami - 5 July / Furama Riverfront / no BS yet
Winwin - 6 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Bridal Zone
R&J - 6 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / Sophia Wedding
Gloomybear - 6 July 2008 / Four Seasons Hotel / no BS yet.
MT - 12 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel/ BS still pending
qunqun - 13 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Yvonne Creative
BBIguana - 14 & 19 July 2008 / Changi Village Hotel(ROM) & Marriott Hotel / No BS yet.
S'rene - 19 July 2008/ Peony Jade Restaurant /Elegance Wedding Collection (JB)
Vividz - 20 July 2008/Novotel Clarke Quay
Jule - 25 July 2008 / Raffles the Plaza / Yvonne Creative / EmOti0nPix
berry_egg - 26 July 2008 / Peach Garden @thomson plaza / Di Gio
Stef - 26 & 27 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / French Bridal
Ling - 27 Jul 2008/HIPV/My Bridal Room
Nehoc- 18 July 2008 / Oriental / Julia Wedding News

mage

Stnov, you printing your own invitation cards or the inserts only?

sleepycat, thanks! guess hubby sourcing for printer also to print our card... the print he wants is simply too ex already... imagine $650 for 75 cards... sigh

melo_ddy

Hi koyoyo

The 'she' i refering to is the MUA.

U can see my doggies pic on my friendster or msn when i log on
happy.gif
Next time u can have yr own doggy mah. No lah i wont ask you to look after my doggies haha, coz we always try to leave someone at home to look after them when we are away on trips
happy.gif

Sue, dont be so stress, must learn to relax, we are all here to help one another. Actually i only a date and book the venue, nothing else done too..

Meiling, my cousin used YC for her wedding last yr. But i personally think her gowns not so nice so didnt ask her details.

~sblbee~

hi koyoyo,
u can adopt d dog for a day, at a min. cost....nah, juz joking wif u, actually having a doggie is a major commitment, i'd rather play wif my nintendog cos it's less demanding :p

hi melody,
hehehe....it's ok, im not using them lah...i got my BS liao, juz joined d lucky draw for fun one :p

xinyi_reiko

hello gals.. suddenly so active.. haha..

korice, wah liao super mario lehh.. so funny. your hubby really have funny ideas.. haha..

I confrim will plan a few gatherings for jie meis and xiong dis.. to get to know each other better plus also need to brief them up.

my jie meis and xiong dis gang, some dunno each other within themselves. So got to know each other within the grp beforehand.

koyoyo

dear meiling
2 month ago on strait time stated there is a new shop in new york call "partime pets hotel" it allow dogs to be out for a few hr to a few weeks.. basically potential dog owners will hv to undergone training w the trainer at the centre then at a price they are allow to bring the dog out . according to the pp it for ppl to feel wat it like to own a pet n yet no time to really bring up a pet.. i hnave mix feeliings when i read tis articles... good is tt u get to play w dog bad is tt dogs are living things not human play toy is irresponsible to do tt to a dog imagine it grew attach to u yet u "wear out" of playin with him n stop visit him all totally

ling27

i will get my jiemeis to meet up to discuss about the schedule and the tekan plans. My hubby will meet with his xiongdis separately.

Guess they will only see one another on our AD. Haha

malchan

Hi Sue

Camomile works for me. I will let you know on Mon on my colleague's pkg with YC as she is on MC today. I will be going down to YC on Mon to kpo on her gown selection.. hehe

so good you gals can have dogs at home. My parents & FMIL don like dogs...

~sblbee~

hi koyoyo,
yah true....i agree wif u, im dat sort who'll get depressed when my pet passed away so i dun wana get emotionally attached to it...n smtimes im really v tired after wk, dun think i can commit dat kind of time n attention esp if nxt time im getting my own family, dun wana neglect d poor animal too :p
i went to d website...but didnt see much wedding photos so cant comment :p

nehoc

BBIguana,
I cant remember already all i know i got the $5566 package. You let me know if you are interested i think if i intro you to them, both of us can get 2 photos extra

hi sassy,

No mention. For Visio Workz, their pricelist is on the web. U can go to their website. Everythings' the same on the net except for some extras and waiver we bargained. U can talk to Chris, their in charge. She's pretty much flexible.

mentos

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS </TD><TD>PG </TD><TD>VG </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>green</TD><TD>01Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seacool</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne Wong</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Qian Xi(Farrer Park)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jess_liang</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mentos</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>di Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wongfam</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0lphin</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chumint</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleluv</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fruitchick</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yongyong</TD><TD>08Sep08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winniethepooh</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crown</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Groombride</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel</TD><TD> Volan Couture</TD><TD> Volan Couture</TD><TD> Arteliex</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyxanne</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>di Gio</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Andrew Chooi(EMC Group)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alanis</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanqiu</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missy54</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>truefaith</TD><TD> 14Sep08</TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peach</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaolubao</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Oriental Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dannybo</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>Albert-Everafter</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tlisa</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>PMM Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>celine08</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Traders</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>llgnme</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>weddinghunt</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Amara(Sentosa)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ssunsett</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>L@ Belle</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi</TD><TD>Eulee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportgal</TD><TD>16Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vangiepooh</TD><TD>19Sep08</TD><TD>Fullerton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lastkiss83</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>grand plaza park</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ng</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Visioworkz</TD><TD>Visioworkz</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbeng</TD><TD>21Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsYap</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD> Marriott </TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Bernard) </TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Sam</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>teekel</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fumiko_neko</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>msbean</TD><TD>28Sep08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

missy54: Hi, Actually,I'm still looking for it @ the moment too but over at the other thread, they are recommending Bobman for photography.
Maybe you would like to check it out there too.
happy.gif

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/36737/448368.html?1190880591

yongyong

Hi mentos,

Thanks for adding me into the list, but you got my date wrong, it's 6thSept..hehe, think my first sentence "i'm also a 08 Sept bride" confused you, i meant 20008 September Bride
happy.gif

help me amend can?

blythe15

Hi Korice
My AD is 21 Jun 08 too. and my PG is Eric Khor as well! so coincidental. You already had your photo shoot? how do you find him? I haven had mind yet

skyea

Hi ladies!
happy.gif

Wow Korice, your husband's idea is really interesting. He must be really imaginative. Hehe.

We have not thought any special march-in ideas, but our march-in during our rom was quite funny. My hubby did those slow motion "march" after i commented that he was walking too fast. It was so animated. I ended up laughing all the way in. Maybe during the actual dinner, some spontaneous ideas will just pop out of sudden. Hehe.

stnov

mage....invites onli....dun wish to invest in customising invitation cards....=)

a little more update...finally get down to contact geomancer on confirmation of AD date...will recd Anchuang &amp; GDL dates in a week.....

crayongal

Ami - 5 July / Furama Riverfront / no BS yet
Winwin - 6 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Bridal Zone
R&amp;J - 6 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / Sophia Wedding
Gloomybear - 6 July 2008 / Four Seasons Hotel / no BS yet.
MT - 12 July 2008 / Marriott Hotel/ BS still pending
qunqun - 13 July 2008 / Grand Copthrone Waterfront / Yvonne Creative
BBIguana - 14 &amp; 19 July 2008 / Changi Village Hotel(ROM) &amp; Marriott Hotel / No BS yet.
Nehoc- 18 July 2008 / Oriental / Julia Wedding News
S'rene - 19 July 2008/ Peony Jade Restaurant /Elegance Wedding Collection (JB)
Vividz - 20 July 2008/Novotel Clarke Quay
Jule - 25 July 2008 / Raffles the Plaza / Yvonne Creative / EmOti0nPix
berry_egg - 26 July 2008 / Peach Garden @thomson plaza / Di Gio
Stef - 26 &amp; 27 July 2008 / Novotel Clarke Quay / French Bridal
Ling - 27 Jul 2008/HIPV/My Bridal Room

crayongal

welcome here , nehoc.
=)

btw.. i've put the list up..in order of AD dates.. =)

hmm.. we're getting quite a no. of gals here oredi. heh...

anyhows, i guess we'll get busier come end of the year? heh

tinkybell

Hi girls,

i used to be dog crazi b4 i own one... and the special bonding and relationship that is establish is so wonderful...

my boy simply knw when i am happy and sad

babyiguana

Hi nehoc,
Thanks for the update..
happy.gif

Hi gals!
I went to Divine Couture juz nw.. Some updates which I wana share you u.. Currently they are having promotion due to the Bridal show on 7th Oct. Package + Photography <5k. Package include 1 MTM wedding gown
1 MTM evening gown (to keep)
1 MTM tea dress (to keep)
1 MTM Suit
+ other basic ones..
+ photography by well known Photography such as Chris Ling..
*But need to pay deposit before 7th-Oct.
Cheers!

princess_sue

hey gals... thanks for all the suggestions hehe will try.. :p

how was your meeting up last evening? poor me was struggling in the office till 11 pm... sigh.. another long day ahead for me today.

Good news... my htb told me last night that our appt with the shifu is tomorrow ... wish me luck.. hope we get the date we want tomorrow.

wah... so many of you are pet lovers.:p hehehe.. for me... i am afriad of them.

hehehe...

~sblbee~

hi sue,
it was great, but i only managed to meet up wif polarwhite n tinkybell, dun worry, we'll arrange another meeting again
happy.gif

hope u can get ur date soon...n oso win lotsa attractive prizes at d lucky draw :p

hi polarwhite n tinkybell,
glad to have met up wif u 2...u 2 r beautiful BTBs, so dun worry abt a thing, esp tinkybell, confirmed n guaranteed...too bad it's a short meet-up wif u...hope to have chatted more
happy.gif

polarwhite, wah, didnt expect we can tok so much under d sun...hehe...hope to cya soon!
happy.gif

princess_sue

hi mei... yup.. let's have another gathering some time soon and thanks... lets hope i win many prizes later. hehehe :p

boo hooo... i am still in the office.....
sad.gif

mage

thanks Stnov!
happy.gif

I'm customising my invittaion cards and will be printing it on our own from our home printer! hehe! save cost!
happy.gif

another question... if i were to print the name of guest on the card instead of writing it is it ok? or is it better to write instead?

simplyserene

Heya all... It's been a while. Hope you're all doing fine.

Still nothing much to do at this time and yea, I anticipate for myself to start the real preparations in Dec. Fiance's gonna call the BS to make an appt for me to go try gowns in a few weeks time.

Going to Bangkok for some much-needed R&amp;R in a few weeks time as well. Whilst we're there, he's gonna tailor-make a suit or 2. Really looking forward to this short trip. Work's just getting way too stressful...

sealy_me

Congrats everyone, hope we can share and exchange infos for our upcoming weddings.

feilinc - 1/3/2008 - Traders Hotel - Di Gio
moomooland - 4/3/2008 - Orchard Hotel - French Bridal
caramel980 - 8/3/2008 - Wesley Methodist Church &amp; One Rochester - Dang Bridal
muffin - 8/3/2008 - Hotel Rendezvous - French Bridal
purpleclouds - 8/3/2008 - Swissotel The Stamford - Bliss Bridal
tummykitten - 8/3/2008 - Raffles Town Club -SeletarBraodway
090308bride - 9/3/2008 AD - 10/3/2008 - Intercon - Ala carte
elmo - 15/3/2008 - Hilton - Sophia Weddings
Snow - 16/3/2008 - Orential - My Bridal Room
Meepley - 22/3/2008 - Club Chinois - ala carte for gowns
Junjun - 29/3/2008 - Carlton - White Link
Anabelle - 30/3/2008 - Hotel Rendezvous - Whitelink
Jen - 30/3/2008 - The Regent - J&amp; M Design
serlz - 30/3/2008 - Intercontinental - Silverlining
sealy me - 22/03/08 - S'pore Expo - Bridal concept

crayongal

wow.. bangkok s'rene! hee.. thats a nice plc to be at.. me wanna go too lor.. hehe

hmmms.. yeps.. nothg much to do yet... i guess end year..we'll all start getting busy.

btw, i jus attended a fren's wedding today.. n u gals who r still looking for a BS, i tink Thomson's quite gd. i forgot the full name..but my gal fren .. she had a very nice album. pics r super chio n gowns are very very nice... pretty ! u can chk it out...