2008/2009 Diet and Exercise Challenge

cutie_cc

Hi Cynthia,

Sorry just get back to you now..can pm me your hp number, i will sms u ..i guess we had met before at Cali-raffles only dun know each other name...

BTW Kittie...don't put the stress to be the brides ..be yourself, weight is not important, most important healthy..and size is matter i guess...i already join cali for 1 yr..but weight only loose 3 kg, but my size drop from M to S and XS..cos I gain muscle..ya..my deal around $50 + permth, but signed for 2-3yrs...so far..very happy with the classess
2-3 colleaques join me to cali after seeing my result, but tell u wat..only 1 manage to continue the other just pay without even going..so u may want to join those cc or amore pay by per session before makeup your mind and signed up for long membership

monkie

Hi Lina
I already PM you my contact.

you are so good..drop from M to XS..my size no difference...
i am S size now but i think i am happy so long i am healthy.

cutie_cc

Hi Cynthia,

Never received your PM ler..try again ok?

Ai yo..u already size S so good...btw wat class u attend mostly?

monkie

hi cc lina
i think the message to into your junk box.
how about u PM me?

i attend body pump and beach body.

kittie

Thanks Cynthia for the info. I think will drop by Cali to check out the promotion once I m back to SG.

CC, thanks for the advice. I will just try my best to be a beautiful bride but not til the extreme that my health might be ruined.

I think I should be able to continue to gym and classes after I have paid. Hope to join you gals for the classes.
happy.gif

girlfriend

hi hi, can i join in? I also need to lose weight.

Anyone try hot yoga before?

I read on magazines that strength training(weights/pump) with interval training is the best for weight loss.

cutie_cc

I tried hot yoga before, it's good and i think will loose weight one, but must apply lots of cream ok? since i heard it can make your skin dry...

So far for me body pump not really make me loose weight, but spin class, cycling is the one...u perspired non stop...

Beach body good for body shape, but i for me no sweat not shiok ler..

monkie

hi kittie
look forward to see u then.
cycling i heard is good..but i dun like body pump is more for toning i guess.
the only thing can make me prespire is through cardio machines...

girlfriend

cc lina (cutie_cc)

I think body pump more for toning than losing weight.

Spinning makes my buttock v painful lor. Now no stamina to do spin classes.

mdmbutterfly

i hear cycling is good........and one of the BEST work-out to lose weight!! i got a friend, she bought one of those 2-way air-bike and workout like an hour daily @ hm, and lose i think ard 20kgs in 4 mths!!! but she was oso eating soup-based stuffs oni....

ctlk

I'm following a healthy weight management program. Hv lose 4 kgs and tone up very well- jeans size from 27 to 25.
happy.gif

Anyone wanna be like me or even better?

jassiemint

my ex colleague lost 12kg in 3mths and another frd lost 18kg in 3mths. so i am now underr same program to lose my 16kg of fat. In their body analysis report(same as carlifornia fitness one) they lost fat and consultant helped to gain muscle for them.

towards my target now.

rihhana_taylor

Over the years having tried a dozen of slimming methods, i felt the best was to eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3 big meals. Dont eat 4 hours before of bed time. Do short interval sprints of 45 sec. just 6 will do and drink fruity lite tea between meals to aid digestion.

rihhana_taylor

My friend told me for gymming he takes hydroxycut or something to improve results he say very effective but not suitable for everyone wor but he was like 90 plus kg and he shed like close to 15kg in 3 months i think really dramatic.

but my gym instructor did told me to take a high carbo food within one hour of gyming and to drink with maybe fruity lite or something. Helps body to recover!:

linababy2

oh i spoken to my doctor on hydrocut he say be careful can lead to heart palpation or something keke so on retrospect, better to just eat a healthy diet with regular exercise and fruity lite tea for digestion also kee

linababy2

Hypnosis for slimming??? Hur hur haha my friend show me this link http://www.richardmackenzie.co.uk/slimming.htm Hypnosis for slimming . Have anyone tried it ? I meant its like duh... seems like quite a far fetched idea but i do hear stories from friends about how hypnosis help in some problems like phobia hmmm haha as for me i think i just stick with fruity lite and small meals spread out and exercise. but hey if someone tried this and it works let me know k =D

linababy2

Woah talking about hydroxycut just a couple of days straits times reported that hydroxycut is banned and getting recalled. Apparently linked to liver issues.

"The FDA is warning consumers to stop using Hydroxycut health supplements due to an association with serious liver damage.

Several Hydroxycut products have been associated with serious liver damage, and Iovate has agreed to recall those products from the market. The FDA has received at least 23 reports of serious health issues, including jaundice and elevated liver enzymes to permanent liver damage requiring transplant surgery. These were associated with Hydroxycut doses as directed on the bottle, according to the FDA.

At least one possible Hydroxycut-related death from renal failure (liver damage) has been reported to the FDA."

http://www.usrecallnews.com/2009/05/fda-5414.html

My doc advise me to tell my friends to stop taking eat more fruits , drink more water , drink fruity lite to ensure a healthy body system.

rihhana_taylor

haha i dont trust such supplements such man made compounds with accelerated effects are likely to have a certain trade off, and beside there are alot of natural products with natural slimming properties like wu long tea and fruity lite . With proper exercise and diet i think most ppl will be fine

linababy2

Hmmm the recall is being implemented in Singapore as well

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_371754.html

The Health Sciences Authority (HSA) is warning consumers to stop using Hydroxycut products.
Made by Iovate Health Sciences USA, they are being recalled in the United States due to reports of serious adverse reactions there.

Hydroxycut, a slimming supplement used by people trying to shed kilos and by bodybuilders to better define their muscles, has been linked to 23 cases of adverse reactions affecting the liver, including one death due to liver failure.

liver failure... reminds me of slim 10 saga as well hmmm thats why i stick with eating healthy with fruity lite, lots of fruits and some exercise

cutie_cc

OMG this site has turn into advertisement place..tot we would like to use healthies way to loose weight such as exercise, gym, running, cycling etc?

linababy2

haha i never did believe in magical pants than can make u slim. but i did wanted to try one slimming belt for the face . haha my sister didnt lose any thing at all on osim uzap. anyway i dont think many people like healthy way to loose weight haah can i see of hands how many like to slim down while watching youtube and to sleep and wake up 10kg lighter? haha oh well. . i had some luck on meal replacement and fruity lite. fruity lite help with digestion and i guess its true long term wise exercise is the key . Swimming is good. Jogging might injuire your knee cap

ongyinti

Hey, I tried the black slimming pant in Year 2003 for my preparation of my wedding...but that time I purchased from Europe. It did help me to flat my tummy.

These garment is not meant for overall slimming, it is more for those who has a tummy, bigger hip and thigh ladies, while their body size and body weight are ok and don't required to go for any slimming centre or meal replacement diet... hee.. just like me!

linababy2

Anyone tried heat wrap before? i saw this promotions on papers they can 1 session can lose 5kg? I think it is like amazingly ridiculous? My friend say the reason why you are losing so much weight is because they help you lose water and not so much of fats ... haha as for me i think i just stick with fruity lite and small meals spread out and exercise. but hey if someone tried this and it works let me know k =D

linababy2

SianzzzzZ!!!! i finding that i have a harder time to lose weight =( it is like with age the metabolism slows down. Now like i can still gain weight despite jogging 3x a week =( my knees are dropping off. haiz think i need drink more fruity lite and go for lipo le la haha

jassiemint

Hi Lina,

if got any inches loss? if have ok la. my acupuncture slimming program consultant told me that if muscle increased then the weight will be increased, even u have fat loss. most impt thing is ur inch has loss.

u you still have few kg to go then can try acupuncture slimming program like me lo. i lost 11.5-12kg in 2mths time, still have 1 mth to go which is about 4-5kg of fat.

Dont go lipo cos my frd tried she tried lipo very ex and it will bounce back very fast de.

linababy2

hi jasmine , wooo is it? i thought lipo is effective haha but you would be under GA i heard and it scares me i heard of stories where people are placed under GA and they dont wake up. Acupuncture pain ma? The ai min is it? >.< waaa sounds scary think i have to stick with fruity lite and exercise like that

jassiemint

I was thought of lipo too but money is a issue,another thing is dangerous la. then if never take care it will also bounce back one.

nope,im not under aimin acupuncture

linababy2

aimin had this fat boy spokesperson i remember they say what guiness world record breaker or something. i wanted to try but i remember very costly so i decided to take fruity lite and do some exercise and it help abit. Where you go? is the process of acupuncture pain. My mum always say injection like ant bite but to me it like a cat bite haah so i have a very low pain tolerance. =X

fat_ger

Hi lina,

No worry, i was under the same program as jasmine.. is not painful at all, the needle is just like your hair.. so thin.. i manage to lose 10Kg and happy that i can manage to maintain the weight after that..

jassiemint

yeah lina don't worry cos tummy got a lot of fats so not pain. the ear beads also not pain but my ear sensitive initially will feel not like it.

anything you need to know can add me in msn or email me at [email protected]

linababy2

Lolz waaa sounds like pain lei .... Hi Jasmine, how much does it cost? And how many session is required? I was thinking of losing a few additional kilos buy drinking fruity lite and exercise also have some limits.

linababy2

haha anyway your say today sunday times on this mobile gym? i didnt know literally got gym instructor go to your home one. and it isnt as expensive like i thought think they say 80/ session which i actually think quite cheap. Anyway sprints work for me and because they are brief it doesnt hurt your knees as much as going long distance. I take fruity lite between meals for digestions as well.

opi

I went to china under aimin accupuncture, and underwent a weight loss program. went there for 1 &amp; a half months. lost 10kg. Now back to singapore for 7 months already. My weight went up 3kg,by eating normally including carbohydrates. But i was told by doctor its normal, as returning to usual lifestyle. I might want to go back to china to lose more weight.

have another 15kg to lose. Anyone here keen to come along too? So we can motivate one another!

For those that are keen, it's not that can't lose weight in singapore. But i feel that when combine with the weight loss program overseas,its more effective, as there's nothing else to distract u from. And there are many others who's losing weight together, lots of motivation!

Anyone who's interested, and have questions,can email me at ([email protected])

p/s: Let me know soon, as i am planning to go during september 2009.

fat_ger

Hi Jo,

woo.. u go all the way to china to slim down ar?? Y not try the acunpuncture slimming in sg? I went to this acunpuncture slimming at marine parade, and lose 10KG already. Currently i still able to maintain my weight lor.. perhap can try it out.. is effective and safe.

opi

Hi fat ger,

I have tried accupuncture slimming in singapore before. Yes,its effective.But weight bounce back very fast &amp; even more. I would prefer the program in china. As combine with exercise,its healthier &amp; weight won't bounce back easily.Not just plain dieting in singapore.

jassiemint

Hi Jo,

is it? which one u tried in singapore? i now under acupuncture slimming too. was intro by my frd to my consultant de. my frd she lost 18kg and 1 year le still maintained at 44kg. ok de ley.

i also lost 15kg le.

fat_ger

Hi Jo,

The program in singapore only do acunpuncture or? The program i on consist of detox + acunpuncture + diet plan.. Hence i feel is more useful, as you are what you eat..

opi

Hi fat ger,

what is their diet plan?do u strictly follow?detox means taking tablets?

Hi jasmine, I think different persons have different body type. For me, weight bounce back fast leh.

jassiemint

Hi,

first 2 weeks need to follow quite strict. after tt will be putting in normal food. detox is a capsule.

well, my consultant told me. weight bounce fast is due to not fat loss but is water or muslce loss. that's y they every time review will do a body analysis for me to make sure im have fat loss.

i agree with it because i tried slimming salon, and did lost little weight but once stopped it come back.

fat_ger

different ppl will have different diet plan, hence is hard to tell you on this. The detox is a capsule and of cause must have strong determination to follow the diet..

linababy2

hmm actually aimin in singapore also got wor http://www.aimin.com.sg/

437 Joo Chiat Road
Singapore 427650
Tel: +65 6346-5595/ 6348-5595
Fax: +65 6346-5106
Location Map

51 Cuppage Road
#01-05/06 Starhub Centre
Singapore 229469
Tel: +65 6225-2321
Fax: +65 6225-2377

I did consider them before as well as this moi clinic but i decided to stick with fruity lite cause my friend who went say the procedure is painful =X

ozy

Hey girls...like your topic, actually the only way for you to maintain the weight is watch your diet. well of course you don't count calories but you have to change your lifestyles + diet....no use losing 10, 15 18 kg if after the slimming procedure you still go back to your normal diet.

jassiemint

yes, lo, i tried few methods some really made me lose little weight but once stopped fat all come back! sad!

i try my acupuncture program is due to my frd, she lost 18kg there and 1 year already still maintained as 44kg. i purposely waited for so long to observe see whether she will bounce back or not ma. lol

anyway, she now just balance up her diet for now.(=

linababy2

actually i think when you grow older even worst, your whole body seems to gain weight much faster, haha must really watch diet, more greens, more fruity lite, less cheesy food and high carbo

jassiemint

yes lo. I gained a lot of weight after 21 year old and even worse after 25 year old.

im now on acupuncture program and my consultant told me that avoid carbo, high protein and fiber food. easier to gain weight is due to aging then metabolism tend to be slow.

proper diet and acupuncture has help me lost near to 16kg. now still trying hard to lose another 4 kg to look more lean

if can after program I will join yoga or some dancing class to tone up my figure.to look nice in my ps.