(2007) Brides of year 2007

hislove

Hi goldfish,
hehe.. i found my flat.. jus started the process of buying it..
u noe the usual option to purchase etc..
still got to wait for 1st & 2nd appt before i can reno..
so i'm not rushing by my AD to be done..
will feel super stress.. hehe..

jaspire

pineapple, think if u do rebonding now.... will be wasted. Cos all the styling, blowing etc will spoil not only yr rebonding and hair loh. So i seriously think u shld not do. U can consult yr MUA and see if she has any suggestion for you.

suetan

kittyrain, I got a few contact, she charge $65 or was it $60, U interested? She was my ROM mua, her name is Regine's hp no. is 9878 8203. She did a really gd job for my Rom, can share my photos with u if u are interested. My fren's contact esther 91881101, can tell her u are recommended by Josephine (my fren's fren)

plaingal_q

Hi ladies,

I'm newbie here and my wedding's on 9 Nov 07. Basically noth' much done yet except already confirmed my BS with My Bridal Room :p

Starting to feel the stress yet dunno where to begin
sad.gif

Anyone has got some tips to share?

danadele

pineapple, pls dun do any rebonding now.. it be very wasted.. hmm.. MUA they can help u to tink of designs wich suits u ahz.. but if dun like then ask her fer other suggestions

piggydon

Janice,

ya ... I think tian2 mi4 is the other word to describe.. I once attended my friend's ROM at a chalet. The room is filled with alot of white and silver balloons. Some are bndle together.. Very nice .. Then after the solemnisation, the couple had the biggest bundle and let go in the garden after that.. Very sweet and nice
happy.gif

ppiggypig

hi ladies,
i also nov 17 btb! nothing much done! still waiting for 1st fitting of mtm gowns in june. my ps is in jul.

like quincey, start feeling stress and duno where to begin...anyone can help?

anyone know how to DIY corsages and ang pow box?

krystal80

morning everyone...

agata, if u wanna get married in a catholic church, even if ur hubby's not catholic, u need to go thru EE or MPC leh...Just thought I'd let you know...Junie's hubby is also not catholic...I think amongst cecilia, junie and mi, I'm the only one with a Catholic hubby. Oh Jmi also has one =P hee hee

meie

Morning Gals!

Yay.. so happy.. tomorrow is a holiday!
happy.gif
What are your plans for the holiday? I've arranged to meet for parents for dimsum lunch at Goodwood Park.

I didn't buy much from the GG5 sales that day.. the sale was quite lousy.. only bought a pair of work pants. However, I spent a bomb at Robinsons!

Yesterday just received some vouchers from Crabtree & Evelyn.. sure spend again... jialat.

skinnybeany

morning ladies...

Agata>> Yup, cecilia & drea is right! My HB & I benefitted a lot from the EE course. In fact, I misses it :p

elch>> How's your grandma-in-law?? I'm really sorry to hear that. It's difficult to let go and yet when she's in pain, you dunno if it's a good thing she's still hanging on or should she just go & won't be in pain anymore....

cookie13

hi hi
My wedding is on 29 Nov 07. Going for 1st fitting in June. My banquet will be held at Parkroyal on Kitchener Road.

I'm now on the look out for AD photographer and cheap duty paid wine. I also need to DIY ang pow box and corsages or maybe buy 2nd hand ones, but not so urgent now.

Guess other than these, nothing much to prepare for the moment ( I hope)...
happy.gif

tryphena

morning ladies!

wow mei, so nice bring ur parents out for lunch.

i will be hvg sm church frens gathering at my plc tmrw thereafter to a movie.

i find tat at robinsons we cn buy more tins esp lingeries and toiletries...

suetan

pineapple> better nt rebond else wait ur mua cant twist n tie ur hair...

I cant wait for day end, no mood to work, will be on leave after today!!!! yeah!!!

diva79

Morning!

Jeraldin >> mabbie internet slow? i find accessing the sites very slow lei..

BTW i finally asked mum last night..she said she will accept any amt of ping jin hb offered..tables all ang paos returned to us.

She further added becoz we forked out our money ourselves anyway..why would she wanna take the ang paos herself? =_="""

suetan

kittyrain> realise i added u in multiply le, u can see in my album, those are some of the fotos. U give me ur email I send the link of the fotos fr snapshots

cherimoya

Hey all, just asking if anyone getting the Teochew pastries for GDL? If you did or going to do, can tell me how much u get them for and the location of the shop? Thanks.. =)

kittyrain

Hi suelynn, i think u r in my multiply contact almost 4got......... ur id is rylryl rite.
I saw ur rom photos ya quite nice
happy.gif
issit done by Regina?

kittyrain

Hi suelynn,
hv called Regine, her charges has increased to $80 per pax, then she told me that if i wan hv 2 make-up at 3pm for my mum & MIL cos she leave 5pm to do make-up for her bride. I feel 3pm abit early lei. Do u hv sample of Esther's work? Cos may wan 2 try ask her.

por

hi,

for me, currently i also have nothing much to do but just wait.. my ps will be in sept and also trying to look for any cheaper AD photographer and videographer.. any1 have any recommendation?
happy.gif

suetan

kittyrain> Yah, its by Regine, so early lei at 3pm, if liddat mite as well get ur mua. I dun have esther's work tho, u wanna check with her? My fren gave me another contact helen Qin> 91508978, speaks chinese tho. I checked with her in march, she charged $65 for 1 person hair n makeup.

kayemoss

Wow, Mei dun buy dun buy!
happy.gif

I will be going out with my Mum tomorrow... My hubby is going to Johor cycling with his friends.
sad.gif

I just feel like going for a spa... but not in my current condition!
sad.gif

jhoo

so good girls... everyone is spending money on shopping spree while im spending money seeing doctors
sad.gif
yest waited till 12midnight before it reaches my turn to see my chinese sinseh
sad.gif

bamster

Good Noon...

Today kana from Company VP. Cos I wear Jeans and T-shirt. But I thought today holiday eve.. should be okie one.. Damn suay..

Then the PA was asking for my latest photo.. HoW to take photo with my look like that? Sian...

skinnybeany

bam>> eh..my company also dun hv policy of dress down on eve of P.H. one....so best to get to know your company policies & culture 1st, else wait "bo tai bo ji" kenna.
happy.gif

skinnybeany

yesterday i went to have microdermabrasion done to try out. didn't see any immediate difference leh.

think i better just stick to my normal facial for my skin type than to waste any more $$.

diva79

junie>> do u have minor breakout after that? my fren did once n had a minor breakout..said that got many many tinnie pimples after that. We r quite surprised after we saw her...so my frens n i din go for the microdermabrasion.

so far I find chemical peeling more effective with minor downtime..

skinnybeany

eh...so far no *keep fingers crossed*. i'll have to see for the next few days cuz sometimes after facial, the next few days I'll have pimples.

denjan

happylife,
FH and i did the research and visited the shop many months ago. the quotation was 28dollars per box of pastries for relatives and frens..

here is the shop's details:

CHOP MUI LEE (mei3 li4 bing3 jia1)
Blk 51 Chin Swee Road
#01-89 Singapore 160051
Tel:65330295/65357067
Fax:65342274
(located somewhere behind chinatown OG)

mmmm...the uncle who entertainted us was very friendly and patient.he intro and explain to us all the details for Teochew GDL....u can get almost everything there...kinda one stop service...price was reasonable when we were surveying..the pastries" packaging looks nice,it is pink color with red chinese character_xi3

r u a Teochew bride too??
happy.gif

nic1975

hey junie: i did microdermabrasion too ...on monday tat is...

normally if yr face is clear ..and not much prb...and u do it on a regular basis...no tiny pimples to see....but if yr skin has hidden bumps...micro derm may bring it to the surface...

tats y never do anything new before ps or ad..hahah

skinnybeany

nic>> yup, PG can edit stuff that is not wanted on the face, definitely.

my HB even jokingly said if can edit to include more hair on his head or not! hahaa...pls lor, i said, if got more hair, than not natural liao, it ain't you.

kittyrain

Suelynn, thanks for all the contacts. I hv checked with Esther. She is charging at $70/pax. But she will cfm with me 2molo whther she can or nt.
happy.gif

qiqi09

Hi gals,

Mei, me also spend spend spend.. haha.. trying control myself.. must control!!!

jazol, I normally buy more at John Little, Isetan and OG.. I will go where discounts are most.. haha..

kaye, u can try facial.. just find a chance to relex...

jhoo, u feeling ok or not? u hvnt been in the pink of health since wedding.. got to take care ok...

me will be accompanying my hubby tomolo.. Thinking of taking Fri leave.. hee...