(2007) Brides of year 2007

por

hi Jean,

ur GDL on next sat? meaning 27/10? mine also wor.. heehee...
happy.gif

qiqi09

hi gals!!

I really miss chatting on this site!! haha..

Kaye, wow 11 days more and u can finally see ur bb princess!! how have u pack ur bag? hee...

jazol, dun worry abt being alone.. i am sure with u being preggie, ur mil will take care of u and treat u better.. hee.. my friends always tell me being preggie is like being queen!

Mei, glad that u have sort out ur thinking hee.. and better nurse back ur health and in no time, i am sure u can nurse back ur relation with ur hubby..

bride2bee

Hi Jean,

My GDL is over. My FH came over with his parents in the morning. Pass us all the stuff for GDL, then my mom return some to them together with the dowry stuff she prepared for me. Actually no fixed ceremony i guess. So dont worry too much about it.

tryphena

morning ladies!

kaye, my EDD is 11 Jun. think my appetite is nw is bread and spicy food. haha... aiyo, why ur MIL so funny wan, its ok to go back to our mum's plc like now I often go back for dinner cos kind of dun like my MIL cooking bt still I din tell her abt it.. though I know that she wont be mad just to prevent things fm happening.

piglet, think for me is still normal at the moment cos I dun hv much craving for food yet unless i saw it so nt able to tell my MIL what I like. i still need to go the market to get stuff alone when my hub is not ard, cos dun think anyone will volunteer to help me.

smilez

Jazol, yup when u are bigger you will need more mani & pedi. keke, so many 'cannot-do' rules while preggie so must enjoy while we can
happy.gif

Sama sama, hubby will be away for 2 wks.. will be bored at home. Gg to crept back to my parent's place over the wkend.
1st & 3rd trimester usually will feel more tired. Do sleep more its ok
happy.gif

Hey, same like me I also like spicy food .. can take tom yum soup like nobody's biz.. n the chilli padi.. now i can't take so much as tis will cause heartburn more easily.

Kaye, i tried asking my hubby to cut for me.. end up so ugly ... =(
Hospital bag & bb clothes I havent wash yet. Will wait till hubby is back dan wash.
Still dunno how to use bamboo sticks to take out clothes to hung =P

Mei, how's things with ur hubby? Managed to get back to ur strong self again?
Ya, dun give up so easily. How's ur viral fever?

Jhoo, tats so sweet of HMT
happy.gif

Piglet, don't overwork wor ;)

kayemoss

Morn ladies!

Jazol, u will realise that majority of preggies are quite greedy when it comes to food. Whatever, i see ppl eat, i also want to eat... Then i take a bite and i pass the rest to my hubby! *Evil laughs* My hubby => Rubbish bin!

Yesterday nite, i packed my bag liao... Anyway, also not to gan cheong coz i realised I can always get my hubby to go home and get the stuff for me if i missed out anything. Most impt thing is the ICs of both my hubby & me and $$ when i get admitted into the hospital!

Jazol's baby is a Summer baby!
happy.gif

Somehow i think our MILs feel that we had "snatched" their sons away liao... So by going to our family place, they re buay song about it! Especially for my MIL, she has already lost 1 son so she dun want to lose another son mah!

In Jazol's case, coz she stayed with her ILs, so her MIL can't be buay song if going back to her Mum's place!
happy.gif

Btw, i also dun like my MIL's cooking! Very oily and all fried stuff!

tryphena

smilez/ kaye, i will be goin for my medical chkup next tues to hear the heartbeat of my baby. so excited. guess what my hub told my MIL that I may give birth to a baby girl and my MIL was very happy. hehe...

kaye, you are right. In fact, my MIL wouldnt bother so much about us going back to our mum's plc cos she understands that after we are daughters of another parent.

meie

Morning!

piglet, miss you being here chatting with us during office hours!

smilez, thanks.. I have more or less recovered from my viral fever already.
happy.gif

jazol, I always feel we don't need to worry so much about the gender of our baby, no matter what, they are still our child & your parents & parents-in-law will love them just as much. Most important it's to have a healthy baby!
happy.gif

Haha, at least you girls still get to eat some home-cooked food by your MILs... I don't even have as my MIL doesn't cook. So, I go back 2 times a week to eat my mum's cooking & some days, I'll tabao my mum's cooking back so my hubby can enjoy some home-cooked food too... yesterday I ordered bak kut teh, minced meat omelete & dou miao with rice & tabao back for dinner with my hubby, it was such a simple yet satisfying meal.
happy.gif

Actually, my relationship with my hubby is still loving & strong.. we just got to overcome the barriers, that's all. Communication is very very important, I realise. Lack of it, even just a little bit, can cause a whole lot of misunderstandings & unhappiness.

smilez

Mei, yap yap. Impt is to have a healthy baby
happy.gif

Same as you my IL's also seldom cook. Eat ta bao food till I also sianz.. keke.. can predict somemore. 1st day zhu cao, 2nd day chicken & duck rice. ha!! Not say my IL's no good lah.. just tat we are so use to home-cook food tat eating out can be quite sian.
So this wkend I am crepting back to my parents place to enjoy home-cook food. hee~

Piglet, you chk with your collegues whether u can use another proxy. Then you will be able to chat with us again =P

mrsgan123

good morning ladies....

I'm back for public holiday
happy.gif

Ya lo... i also not sure why ILs will not happy when we return to mama's place... my MIL also the same... haiz.

mei, is great to hear that you and ur husband had back to loving & strong.

mrsgan123

smilez, i can understand how you feel... ever since i'm marriage, i have been ta bao my dinner.. one day 3 meals, all are eating out.. when my husband not in town, i will return to my mama's place fore dinner... but i have to lie to my MIL that i working overtime...

kayemoss

Mei, my MIL only cooked during the weekends~ Now, i go back everyday to my Mum's pl for dinner. Sick of eating outside food and Mum says no good for baby & me.

Von, so jialat one ar... Go back home also got to lie and give excuse like work OT.

Yalor, long time no see Piglet online liao... Wonder what Piglet will be baking tomorrow for her baking class! HEhe!

Smilez, u so funny on your dinner menu! Oh, u can buy those type of racks to hang ur baby clothes. I bought one coz i know my current bamboo poles not enough to hang the baby clothes.

When i washed the baby clothes, my hubby was stunned to see how a little baby can have so much clothes... especially the cloth diaper....
happy.gif

Jazol, u and ur hubby must be very excited to hear the heartbeat of the baby. The 1st time i heard my bb's heartbeat, its amazing... First time, felt so grown up... Like i m responsible for this little one!

tryphena

smilez/ mei, ya gender of baby nt impt bt thn smtimes out of fun we will mention abt it.

kaye, ya man.. my hub cnt wait for that day, he's goin away tmrw and back only on mon... haha... baby will have lots of clothes esp gifts fm frens or relatives.

von, understand wat u mean by hvg to lie. like me nw.. whn i dun feel like eating i jus quietly hide in the kitchen and jus drink soup din mention a word or two.

bluecheese

Understand...

Try to forget the incident, my dear. Is difficult but you have to. I have heard of such incident before and it affected their mood on wedding preparation. At least your FH make some fuss about it and it has been made known.

This kind of pple will come to no good end. Sooner or later pple will sue him for sure. So try to let go of this pain and look forward to your big day, ok?

bride2bee

The dowry stuff(basin,lamps etc.) was taken by my FH to our new house.

But those stuff for "huay li" (2bottles of orange juice, teapot set etc) is taken to my in-law's place.

bubblepearl

Apologise...here is the contact 6745 8854

Hi agnes *waves*, me ah...not as fast as u..can see that ur preparation faster than me..fast hand fast leg leh..

bluberi

bubblepearl, mi where got fast. now nothing to do again.. invitation cards collecting dust at home coz we haven started giving out (except to some of my classmates). tis sun having food tasting... abit excited now :p

meie

I guess after marriage, then we realise that we have been so lucky all our lives... I guess I have been taking my mum's home-cooked food for granted. Now, every spoonful is pure bliss & I appreciate my mum even more now.
happy.gif

mrsgan123

yap.. 100% agreed with you, mei... now then i realised how great my daddy and mummy is.. they had been giving out so much and never asked for returned for us... so missed my single life.. if there is a choice again, i will not want to married.

xiaopei

Hi girls, been a long time since I 've come into the forum... like you all I do miss my wedding day very very much... the day keep flashing across my mind over and over...

Miss the preps very much...
happy.gif

However unlike you all not going for honeymoon tis year... will be going next year
sad.gif

feel free to enter my still abit under construction multiply website just to share the pics
happy.gif

dianepek.multiply.com

meie

von, I know how you feel, I admit that sometimes I do feel the same way as you. Life was much more carefree then. However, don't think that way anymore, marriage is wonderful in its own way too... only thing is it comes with a whole new set of responsibilities & commitments. It's just something we have got to get accustomed to. What we can do now is to appreciate our parents more & do more things for them.
happy.gif

qiqi09

hi ladies,

dunno how to break the proxy leh.. hee.. can only post at night...

kaye, tomolo night i tell you wat i bake ok.. hee..

i guess i am very lucky.. i live near my mummy.. so i go home every night for dinner.. but my hubby pai seh.. so he only go once in a while.. hee..

all mummies to be... healthy bb can already.. whether boy or gal, i guess we will still love them as our children.. like how our parents provide for us without complain.. hee..

suika

Hi Xiaopei,

I'm also not going for HM this yr. Planning to go Japan nxt yr instead...
happy.gif

I've added u in my multiply too

tryphena

morning ladies!

i dun get to eat home-cooked much last time due to work constraint. bt now i cn go home early to eat bt its my MIL's cooking and I dun really like them, thank God for my hubby will drop hints to my MIL on what to cook for me esp nw.

indeed married life is very different, cos we are from 2 diff world then come together as 1 body and therefore need to accustomed to one another's family and lifestyle. this will takes a while for us to adapt and blend in. dun be discourage, since all of us had taken the step to tie the knot so we shall all move on together. *hugz*

smilez

Von, for me.. after pregnant also getting tired easily therefore seldom go home n eat. So if my PIL not at home during the wkends.. me n hubby will try to cook. Simple one also shiok =)

Kaye, wat kind of racks? I got the toyogo box which i intend to put bb clothes till my flat is ready.. still waiting till neck long-long.
ha!! ya.. was sorting out my bb clothes also. SO MANY.. told my hubby he can do fashion show liao.

Jazol, ya! I also rem when i first hear bb heartbeat. Such a relief. When ur bb is bigger every kick which he/she gives will u assurance
happy.gif

Yeap!! Realli do appreciate my parents. Imagine I told them i miss the home-brewed bird nest.. the nxt wk I got tat as my dessert. So sweet of them
happy.gif
Looking forward to spend tis wkend with them.

meie

Morning!

jazol, yeah, let your hubby tell his mum what kind of food you like to eat, then your MIL can cook for you.
happy.gif

smilez, that's really sweet of your parents. I agree with you... simple home-cooked food is also so satisfying, really eat outside food until super sian. My poor hubby has been like that since young.. poor him!

bubblepearl

Agnes, keke..my food tasting in nov..dunno when collecting..just view the layout ytd...got 2 pages need amendments..but i got back my PS pix softcopy liao

por

Hi gals,

I am helping to ask is anyone interested in purchasing of red wine?? I have 20 bottles of red wine on hands. Let me know if anyone is interested. Too bad I have bought the red wine for my AD liao.. If was asked earlier, den i can save a sum liao.. heez..
happy.gif

Number of Bottles: 20
Brand: Wolfblass - Eaglehawk 2006
Price: S$15 per bottle

~sblbee~

hey hedgehog,
im looking for tis brand for my AD nxt yr...mind if u tell me where u get tis brand of red wine frm? is it black label? can pm me d contacts...thanks!

por

Hi ^MeiLinG5^,

I dunno the contact as i am helping out of good will to sell cos the owner has extra bottles..

tryphena

mei, you are right. my MIL kept asking wat i wan to eat bt i cnt tell her ler.

me knocking off soon cos came to work at 5.30 am as sent my hubby to the airport so leaving at abt 3 pm

kyra

Heya Girls

Can add me too! http://michon.multiply.com

I'm abit slow in uploading & updating though...haha...lazy lah. Got back my AD photos last week, lotsa memories flashing back. How I wish to go through it all over again (minus the preps part, please)

I've not gone for my HM too. Busy shifting house, settling in with the dogs etc. Haha! I think I am getting better in housework but I still fail BADLY for cooking =X

suika

Hi Cactus,

Went missing so long....Where's that Si Chuan Dou Hua???

I've uploaded some of my photos at multiply too

cczyan

hi everyone,
it's over finally. didnt sleep for 1.5 nights, stoned sia... how's everyone feeling? My hubby and I performed Salsa but apparantly not to grandparents' liking... so sad! All the best to the rest and enjoy the process! It will be over very soon.

lyons

<font color="119911">hi hee, congratulations! bet you were a pretty bride
happy.gif

My preps are coming to a close liao... AD's next sat. Nervous...</font>