(2007) Brides of year 2007

meie

jhoo, everything MIL also want to control, even our choice of home, even though we do not intend to get a cent from her. She kept choosing those expensive homes & areas that we can't afford. I don't mind staying in a HDB but she is dead against it. It's all about her 'face'.

mrsgan123

jhoo, ya lo.. i really dont understand why housework must be done by wife... My husband will only help when i asked him... and i have to do things together with.. Else he will sit down there and do his things or read his papers. very sickening..

last weekend, i was so angry.. i see no movement from him, i also dont want to do.. i sit down with him reading the papers and surf my net.. ended up he start to complaint why the clothes never wash, why the floor not clean etc... haha...

mrsgan123

ai yo.. mei, just ignore them.. hunt your apartment quietly.. not HDB also can.. but those condo... you guys should be able to afford bah.. dont need to go to landed property yet bah.

jhoo

Again her Face... Her face must cost a bomb to maintain. It's true that we would like to have the blessing & support from our parents when getting the love nest or any other things else that we do, but since she always make ridiculous requestS and being the one hard to please, why not go ahead to book the flat first, done up the hs liao and let them know when it's almost time to shift out? No matter what, its our life, we just want to do what we want instead of being a torture living in the world to live for sake of those who doesn't deserve...

kayemoss

Mei, dun cry! *hugs* Tell your husband that you want your own space and your MIL interfering ways is driving both of you apart. Guys are always like that one, once in their comfort zone... They refused to move or budge out of it!

Also, dun move out on your own even if he is holding back the decision to move out ... That will be like falling into your MIL ploy of separating you & ur hubby.

Frankly speaking, the housing mkt is really at its peak... My colleague who is looking for a HDB flat is telling me that the seller wants at least $30K in cash. Mabbe that's the reason ur hubby is holding back the decision to move out at this moment...

Mei, communicate to him again. I guess now ur hubby should be in a denial mode... once he is out of this mode. I m sure he will discuss with u on the moving out issue. Dun be sad okie! Give u piglet power!
happy.gif

meie

My hubby is holding back because of the peak market now.. but I can't possibly wait forever right?

This morning I spoke to him again, & I asked him for a timeline.. he told me end of the year, we'll reach a decision. What decision? I don't understand.. our decision is to move out what.

jhoo

mei, if your hubby's reason is because of the peak market, then ask him to weigh all the pros and cons. Is the sum of money that we can earn back important or having a happy wife and preventing marriage from falling apart? if both of you can afford at the moment of a flat, then why not go ahead to buy? in life there're just too many consideration that make everyone vex, choose sometime that give us more returns esp things that money cant buy

jhoo

wahaha, von ur hubby complain dirty. mine dun complain.. even if walk ard the hs until our feet turn dark, toilet dirty, wall tiles turn moldy, he oso can survive with it. so tired being a married woman... last time we used to have agreement cleaning this and that in alternate week, he has long forgotten. but one thing for sure he won't forget is cleaning his car

qiqi09

haha.. jhoo, seems like HMT and ur issues abt car and doing housework is still there.. dun worry too much jhoo and vo,n u both are not the lonely one.. i also feel tired being a housemaid.. haha.. he always make the house dirty and i got to clean up after him.. sigh... i dun expect him to clean with me but i just hope that he will not dirty the house.. sigh...

mei, cheerup!! i think u and ur hubby are facing a really down time... need to talk to him and tell him that u are really feeling very down staying there and see wat u can do.. we are always here for u dun always cry alone... hugz** for ur house, i guess buying within ur means and finding a flat with good location and a place u and ur hubby like.. dun bother much abt ur MIL.. it is ur love nest and not hers.. hv a good talk with ur hubby and lay down ur prority and u will know wat to look out for...

jazol, stay positive and u will hv a healthy and happy bb!! dun worry too much.. i am sure ur family will know how to take care of u.. hee...

kaye, wah so fast going to see ur bb princess already.. so anxious for u!! must show us princess photo ya!!

i work in the office till 12 yesterday...so tired.. this month is quarter close.. got more reports to do... sian..

jhoo

yah, piglet, still there.. u still rem, hehe... but yesterday he gave me surprise. he told me he will be fetching me hm at 6.30 coz he will pass by my office. when i opened the car, i saw bouquet of flower and a slip on my car seat. then he sang a song while on the way home. on the way hm, he apologise that he has been neglecting me since we get married and also will really treasure me, learn to love me for the rest of the life as life is fragile. one can just leave the world w/o adv notice esp he witness a few car accident. was touch because all along this is something i wanted him to know and understand, and finally he did

u work until midnight.. oh dear, got to take care of urself ya

meie

jhoo, that's really sweet of HMT... when we feel appreciated, all other problems just don't seem as significant anymore right?
happy.gif

piglet, thanks... ya, it's a down time for us, we just need to pick ourselves up & continue with our journey in life.
happy.gif

jhoo

Yes, mei, that's what i feel too after he did all those things
happy.gif
i rem that day ur MIL asked if you have recovered from sickness at the airport, u feel the same as me when she acknowledge you for coming to fetch her. All these little acknowledgement is something that makes the world beautiful

How's thing btn u and your hubby?

tryphena

morning ladies!

jhoo, HMT is so sweet. ytd, was at a cafe wif my fren thn we saw this man carrying a plastic bag wif a bouquet of flower in it. we were like huh, like tat give wan ah.. shld give publicly mah so shy wan... *evil laughs*

mei, things will get better once you have sorted out wif ur hubby.

kaye, ur princess will be due soon rite?

meie

jhoo, yes, I agree.. sometimes it's the little gestures that makes a world of difference.
happy.gif

Things are better... I had a talk with him yesterday & we have more or less straightened things out. I just feel very tired & lethargic everyday even though I have been sleeping by 9 to 10pm every night.. don't know what happened to me also.

mrsgan123

jhoo, wa.. ur hubby is so sweet... wonder if he read this forumn and realise his careless... heee..

mei, great to hear that things had striaghtened out with ur hubby... didnt worry so much.. you n hubby had come up and down till here.. this is not an big issues on you guys.. jiayou..

meie

von, your words are exactly what my friends told me.. that we have gone through so much to be together for the past few years, ask me not to give up so easily.. this is just another issue we have to resolve together.
happy.gif

jadelyra

hihi,
just to check, for those people that you cannot invite to your wedding banquet due to space constraint, do you give them gifts like vouchers for wedding cakes, etc? thanks

kayemoss

jhoo, envious of u! HMT, how come u always like to come in and peep peep?
happy.gif

Mei, glad that everything is straightened out bet u and ur hubby!

Jazol, my baby is in an engaed position. So, any time due liao... My gynae even joked that my baby might be a Hari Raya baby and be called Mohammad! I says NO, i dun wan a Hari Raya Baby!

I am on leave today & tomorrow..... Clearing leave, will be going on maternity leave somewhere nearing the end of Oct.

tryphena

kaye, wow thats fast, bet u cnt wait for ur little princess to be out.

mei, its true that most of us had been this far till the day we are married so we shld move forward and not dwell on the unhappiness. tink all of us are learning to adapt to another family's culture which is not easy. so lets work together and encourage each other.

meie

kaye, your gynae is so funny, can joke.. so cute.

jazol, thanks for your words of encouragement, it's true.. marriage is hard work!
happy.gif

HMT come in here peep peep, then he'll know that he needs to do something liao.. hehe.

m__w

Hi bluecheese,

I haven collect my wedding cards as the coordinator resigned and the new i/c is on lve. Have yet to find printers. any recmd? My FH side have yet to come to my plc to "Ti Qing" cos they keep insisting that a previos meet up 1 mth back was the Ti Qing. Duno how to enlighten them ah. So far, PS is next mon, jus cmf JP. What else do i need to do huh?

m__w

Hi bluecheese, i will be going for my PS next mon. just cmf my JP. haven collect my wedding card cos the coordinator has resigned and the new i/c is on lve. haven found printer for the wedding card. any recmd? my FH's side have yet to come my plc for "Ti Qing". cmf my JM liao but have yet to meet up w them. the rest i not too sure of wat i shd do liao.

kayemoss

Mei, yup... He is very funny...And he is in his late 50s/early 60s....
happy.gif
An experienced doc!

Jazol, i also trying to adapt to my in laws culture as i realised that my in laws are ignorant of things at times.... So when i take this perspective in mind, that will explain the funny things they do or say at times!

tryphena

morning gals!

hee hee.... its wkend again... cnt wait to go to the beach tmrw, too bad I cnt cycle.

kaye, rest well hope to hear fm you soon that ur little princess is out.

mei, rest well over this wkend and dun bottled urself up wif the problems enjoy urself and stay cheerful.

meie

Morning Gals..

Yes, so happy it's finally Friday, I'm going to catch a movie with my hubby this evening.

jazol, you can pack a nice picnic basket, I like picnics by the beach.. but do wear a hat or something.. the weather lately is scorching hot, must take care.
happy.gif

bride2bee

Hi gals,

Anyone here had their GDL? Mine will be on this coming sunday. Wonder how it would turn out to be. Any experience to share? Looking forward...Hehe

kayemoss

Hallo ladies!

My Mum & sis are really excited for me when they heard that i m due for delivery anytime! My Mum is even worried that i delivered at her pl when i stayed over at her place last nite...

Whereas my sis in San Francisco has left instructions to my hubby, bro & cousin to call her regardless of the timezone when i gave birth!

Jazol, must protect urself from the sun... Preggies are not supposed to be over exposed to the sun... If u can, go swimming.. It helps to reduce a lot of ailments associated with pregnancy and your baby (in the later stage) loves it too!

My piglet kicks me if i dun swim in the pool coz sometimes i gets breathless i just walk in the pool... She will kick me coz she likes be afloat!
happy.gif

charlie_cat

hi oshgosh

i have just collected my inserts from JB City Square TnT today
happy.gif
250pcs for RM90.00

they only have 2 kinds of coloured sheets (they dun have the translucent paper tho), beige n pink, ink in gold or red colour, hope tis helps.

They can print inserts in a week, after u confirm the final template.

goldfish1395

haiz. now i am freaking stress up cos my JP last min inform us that he cannot be our soleminisr cos he nid to fly back to Canada cos his sibilings is very sick

And my ROM dinner is this coming friday..
argh..

bluecheese

Hi M & W,

For the printing cards, you have already selected the samples already? For my printing i went to T Dragon. You may also go JB for printing, like the others. I didn't cos I find it troublesome to travel to and fro.

Today taking your PS right? Must be fun... I had a lot of fun during the PS. hee...

That time my Ting Qing, we did it during the food tasting...hee... save the time and trouble to arrange so many meetings between 2 families also...maybe you can try this way...

Hope this helps :p
Let me know if you need more info

cheers!

tryphena

morning ladies!

haha... my picnic ends up with rain so we stayed indoors till the rain stopped..

kaye, hv u given birth? pray for a smooth delivery for u.

mei, hope tins are getting better for u?

bubblepearl

I did my printing w my friend's contact, JSP Art at Ubi there..v reasonable if u are not v fussy..i did insert for 300 piece at $60, i did not select paper so i take them ivory color...anyway they have only 3 colour to choose.., light red, light pink and light ivory...well..only ivory can make it..

kayemoss

Hallo!

Jazol, aiyo... A rain to ruin the picnic....

I have not given birth yet, the feeling is one of frustrations coz I m starting to feel more and more of those contractions and at the same time, i have not finished packing my hospital bag!
happy.gif

Thanks for the well wishes! I also want a smooth delivery too!

Mei, what movie did u watch with ur hubby over the weekend?

meie

Morning!

kaye, I'm feeling anxious for you too.. I think you need to pack your hospital bag as you are due anytime soon.

I watched 'Lust, Caution' with my hubby.. it was a pretty good show.

I have done a lot of thinking lately, I need to change too, be less stubborn. I am trying to recover from my viral fever as it has been affecting my mood, I feel tired & lousy most of the time & I think it affects my relationship with my hubby somehow. So, now I am trying to nurse my health back before I attempt to nurse my relationship with my hubby.
happy.gif

tryphena

kaye, 1st baby is like tat. heard that it will usually be 1 wk later thn the EDD.

mei, try to drink more tonic soup if can and take vitamins to help you to nurse your health back. don't worry, ur hubby will be able to understand you.

i am feeling very tired and lost my appetite. sigh my hubby leaving for mission trip on wed and i need to send him to airport thn i will be all alone again.

kayemoss

Mei, i m waiting for the uncensored version of that movie!
happy.gif

Yup, nurse back your health first! I m sure your hubby will sayang you for ur efforts to improve your relationship!

Jazol, its normal. I also feel very tired and somehow no appetite during my 1st trimester. I have this practise of drinking water in the morn b4 brushing my teeth. In my 1st trimester, i vomitted my water all out....

If u re afraid of being alone, mabbe u can go to your Mum's place to stay over etcc.. That's wat i did also.

Yup, i will be packing my hospital bag tonight.

tryphena

thks kaye, for ur advise. i cnt go to my mum's plc cos I am staying wif my ILs. prob will go over to my sis's plc on sat. so excited for u, all ready for ur little princess arrival.

kayemoss

Jazol, not much advice dispensed more like sharing my experience! I almost forgotten that you stayed with your in laws. Nvm, if u feel tired... go sleep early! Also, even if no appetite also must eat normal meals! Take more fruits and veggies to prevent constipation!
happy.gif

Btw, when is your EDD?

Yup, my family & frens are all excited for the arrival of my little princess! Guess, she will be a blessed child and spoilt by my family (coz the 1st grandchild mah)

Talking abt my ILs, i think i m quite evil! Yesterday, we met my ILs for dinner and i think my ILs called my hubby to suggest a place for dinner. So, my MIL asked where my hubby is, then my hubby told her that we re outside. He emphasized this to her like 3 times over the phone.

Actually, we re out at Taka shopping mah. So, my hubby's intention is to bring the shopping home and meet for dinner later. After seeing my MIL's questioning abt his whereabouts, i decided to shop till time to meet them for dinner! So, when my MIL saw our shopping bags... She diam diam liao...coz she tot both of us were at my Mum's place.

Plus hor, that smart aleck elder SIL of mine commented that I should be careful about my weight gain esp hearing that i gained 17kg. Anyway, i din gain weight since my last visit. So, this is a sign of delivery due anytime! I still have 11 days to go!

meie

kaye, I face the same thing too... don't understand why the in-laws get jealous if we return to our mum's place.. nothing wrong mah.. no matter what they are our own parents but these in-laws are just buay song over it. You are so smart, then your MIL got nothing to say.. haha.

dodob

Hi,

I did it at :
Mr Jason Neo
Jasvy Marketing Agency
Blk 54 Kallan Bahru
#02-02 JTC Flatter Factory
Singapore 339336
HP: 9380 1989
Tel: 6299 2263
E-mail: [email protected]

Not sure abt the pricing thou cos its included in my dinner package..

vivi77

hi oshgosh

u can try JB City Square. We do hot stamping for our cards, the service there quite good and pricing is quite reasonable.U can give a try as i think u only need to make 3 trips there. I am now awaiting for the cards to be ready.