(2007) Brides of year 2007

shinez

same here....like many things to do...

now searching for songs...trying to see which one for montage...which one for march-in...so wanna ask u ppl wat kind of songs u all choose... =)

yuene

Pris: Ouch, I used to have a mild case of IBS... rest well ya? ANd OMG, Japan! But I hope for your sake that it doesn't snow all the time, just enough, otherwise it'll get a little boring with the whole place white! Don't forget to bring sunglasses to avoid the snow glare! How long are you all going for?

Hui: ROOOAR they haven't gotten back to me yet! I'm going to wait till Monday and then I'm calling my studio again to check. If really don't have, then I'm going to get Chris Ling side to burn me another and send it to me directly... btw have you heard from Vez recently?

bamster

hey... you all went angbao shopping today?

I wanted to join... I didn't know that it's on..

Didn't really had time to follow up on the thread during office

ojaneo

hi kyra,

me also 1st time go overseas &b my hubby same wif ur hubby only been there once during army's service...
i also did a lot of research thru Taiwan F&E thread. i booked jetstar air ticket & dashun hotel www.tshotel.com.tw thru phone call & then they sent confirmation email to me.

krystal80

hey janice, dun worry we didn't coz wasn't confirm so jeraldin made other plans....we're going next sat afternoon...wanna join us? =)

btw, how's ur FIL?

law_len

Hi ham ham, yeah ur square album is really uncommon compared to mine! Will the designs n layout be limited then? Do share with us once you have collected ur soft copies k?

Hi Kyra, our banquet pkg consists of a photo montage done by Video Academy so we do not need PG or VG to do for us. Most prob will use our childhood, dating, bridal photos ba, the most common type.. Initially i wanted morning highlights but am afraid that I will "spoil image" when laughing (coz i like to laugh alot) so dun want to show my guests on the "ugly side of me"...hahaha!

U want to put all ur wedding photos as ur photo montage? In my opinion, it will be more like ur "personal album" rather than telling ur love story le..For me, I am considering to only flash my wedding photos thruout the dinner (not a montage before march-in) to keep the guests entertained while having their dinner since our hotel has a few big projectors and its free so want to make full use of it. See how 1st coz my fren said it will be too boring to show thruout coz guests may find it abit "off"....*confused*

I will stay in the room and let my hubby, parents and PIL to entertain the guests. This is coz i would want my guests to see my WG only during my 1st march in. Unless i can get a simple cocktail dress, otherwise, i will just stay in room...
happy.gif

Har... 12-14 days still not enough for Europe HM ah? Oh dear....I havent decide to go for F&E or tour. Depends if i am able to plan the itinerary properly or not...hehehe..

bamster

hi andrea... next sat afternoon arh.. I might not.. Cos got bbq at nite.. need to prepare things for bbq.

As for my FIL. Confirm that it's cancer. Have to wait for doc to know if he is suitable for ops a not. Next Monday then will know.

Now I can only wait loh...

padi

Sharon: I am in touch with her via email. She says she's keen to meet up too. :D Maybe we wait till ALL the weddings are done then we decide on a date to meet lah.
happy.gif

jaspire

ladies, JetStar Asia is having promotion.. so if u wanna go for yr honeymoon, can consider booking. Cheap leh...

BTW, i started posting some honeymoon pix in my multiply liao... heehee...

elchwong

Morning gals...may I noe where can I find and d/l english songs? If inconvenient pls pm me...thks!

Bam...hope things r better than it seems...

qiqi09

wah mei, katong there so ulu.. i cant even remember when i last go.. hee..

Jhoo, wah the elderly so open.. i think my parents will not agree to do such things...

kaye, now u preggy cant cut toe nails.. but like that u can give excuse to go enjoy pedi.. haha....can feel shoik for the rest of the pregnacy.. haha

denjan

hi all,
i jz had my outdoor wedding party on 20th july...... luckily the weather was good...we were so worried as the weather forecast said that it suppose to be raining...

the party went on smoothly.we marched in accompanied by 2 guitarist while playing fireworks and my brothers created dreamy feel by playing bubble guns.......jie mei throw us rose petals when we reach the central pavillion......
mmmmm,,,,basically we were bz chatting and drinking around during the party..... all guests were surprised by my special guitarists performance ...they comment it was a very relaxing wedding party where we started at 0730pm sharp as promised and the event end at 10pm....

Hubby and i heading to sentosa for one nite stay at newly launched Amara Sanctuary...another nice accommodation after the bridal suite...
happy.gif

will share pic here then.....

anise

sher... ya i waiting for WL to call me down to view my photos.. i guess gonna receive their call petty soon.. excited.. so how much u top up to get the additional 80 pcs?? are u able to get all the reject softcopy back?? so vincent liase with u during the selection of phones??

mi oso pending of getting VG and PG together.. any gals got contact to share??

jhoo

Good morn. wow jazol, u are here so early. U started work at 7.30? Me start at 8am

So sian, morn again...

Last sat was a bad day for me and my hubby. He took half day leave as we were going 2 places. While on the way for our first location, one stupid Gray Honda that tailgate us hit onto our car backside and our car shifted forward and bump onto another car that E-brake. End up have to U-turn to the service centre and we were kana stuck at home over the weekend. Maybe the fortunate thing is that when we U-turn, we saw a taxi crashed by a big tree trunk at the path we drove earlier on. if honeymilktea stomache persist at our MSCP and needed to go back home, wonder if we are the suay one squashed by the tree

tryphena

mei, why not enuff sleep?

jhoo, I start work at 8 am too and I got the fastest route to my office unlike the 1st day. Glad that both u and HMT are fine during the accident. Yah man, hate those male drivers esp driving those modified cars. Yesterday, while returning home, saw 3 cars speeding on the highway the 1st car was a suzuki swift almost hit onto a msia van....

padi

Janice: Congrats!! Such a sweet wedding!
happy.gif

GG_Paradise: My MUA took about 45 minutes to do my make up and my hair.

millh

Hi all

Some updates from me.

My PS going to be on 7th Aug. I just went to choose my gowns. I can't find outdoor white/off white color gown. Do you think using evening gown for outdoor is good?

Another headache is the shoes. Must buy matching shoes? Then I've got to buy another 2-3 pairs!!

jhoo

oh, i see. what time u knock off? me 5.48pm and everyone is so shocked why got such timing to knock off.. haha, all because of this company that wants to utilise the 44hrs per week.

yah, i also agree that we both are safe, and that's most important. To him, it affects his confident alot because this is the 2nd time of the same situation. but he has already done his best to avoid the car behind by changing lane and pointing his hand up to warn him, just too bad he changed lane together and bang few sec later.

meie

Not enough sleep coz hubby & myself, we went out late on sat & sun, sat we slept at 4am & yesterday we slept at 1am... nothing to do with MIL, I have not seen her for the past 3 weeks... hehe.

jhoo... oh dear.. I hope everything is fine.. HMT must be super heartpain that his car got into an accident. But accidents are hard for us to control.. even though we are safe drivers, there are other irresponsible drivers on the road too.

qiqi09

Morning gals!!

jazol & jhoo, me also start work at 8am but i always late.. haha..

jhoo, glad that u and HMT are fine... ur co knock off time so funny..

Mei, today go home earlier and rest..

jhoo

Yah, Mei, go home have a good rest today after work.

Piglet, ur company so good. If we late for 2 mins for 3 times, gonna have coffee session with the director liao. Im left with one last chance, stress....

kayemoss

Morn ladies!

jhoo, ur co really has weird office hours! I really can't imagine having office hours from 8am to 5.48pm. Its so long! Glad that u & HMT are alright... Like what they say, no matter how careful u re on the road... Some idiot wants to be funny, then u suan suan will kena. What matters is nobody is hurt!

Mei, i also slept late during the weekend... I looked like panda now! Think, my hubby wont call me pig mummy but panda mummy! I went to watch this Chinese movie on Sat nite, "Invisible Target" very entertaining show.... Can go and watch it when stressed!

My piglet kept on kicking me when there are explosive screens!

tryphena

jhoo, i knock off at 5.30... wow ur co's real weird... slavery company....

kaye, ur piglet must be excited in ur tummy while you watch the movie...

mei, rest well tonite.. its quite hard to recover fm ur lost of sleep...