(2007) Brides of year 2007

law_len

HI cactus,
Ya, I will most prob be settling with max of 3 places only. Otherwise, really no time to go round.... If F&E, then need to plan itinerary ourselves carefully le. Good thing about tour is we juz follow but sian that we have to keep rushing according to their schedule.

Hi Ham ham,
Have fun viewing! I viewed mine last week but still need some changes so am going again next Monday..
happy.gif

tryphena

gd afternoon ladies!

wow so many postings to read aldy.

i was busy in the mrng and jus had my lunch hw abt u all?

jhoo, thanks for the encouragement.

gals, lets all encourage one another to get ready for a bb and not wait too long. as heard fm sm frens tat after a few yrs they try for bb bt no chance.

law_len

hi ham ham,

Mine is landscape..but felt abit regretful coz seems like very uncommon and not sure if will be nice or not...

Cant remember the size though...

cactus_79

Law & Len, Do check the connections properly. We wanted to go Prague and Paris in particular but realised subsequently Prague only a rail connection to Austria. And we only wanted to travel by rail.. so in the end, plan fell apart.

law_len

Hi cactus,
Sure, thanks alot for the information. I will find out more before planning for the trip.
happy.gif

Hi ham ham,
What is your ur album layout? My contacts are mostly doing in portrait and the designs seem to be quite nice. When I see my designs, it was just so so...thats y m abit worried.

I also wanted to visit japan initially, then Maldives...finally, decided on Europe. Fickle minded! hehehe...

kayemoss

I m so sianz... Just waiting for 6pm to come so that i can go for my pedicure afterwards...

Heheh, i m going for my facial tomorrow~
happy.gif

meie

kaye, me too.. so sian.. I just went for my mani/pedi yesterday.. now my horrid rough heels are soft & smooth again.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me.. morning going for my hubby's co's family day at sentosa, then evening we are attending a poolside wedding.

krystal80

sherrifer ah, i think we might need to arrange on our own first then those who wanna n can join us then they join...else wait later no time to do ur thing..

xiaopei

Hiyee. . .
Does anyone know if we can GDL about 2 mths in advance? Cos I'm travelling in mid Sept and wedding is on end Sept, coming back a week before wedding

Before that is Chinese 7th mth...
sad.gif

Anyone can help?????

ojaneo

i 've secretly buy some of them too lar (teapot set & lamp only)
my mil also said cant buy during 7th month but she also not allow me buy now, she wan me buy end of lunar 6th month.

petrina, so can collect during 7th lunar month huh (end of august) ?

kayemoss

Poolside wedding! That's interesting! I never been to a poolside wedding b4.

The only unique wedding i been to is my hubby's fren at Fairy Point Chalets. Those colonial bungalows at Changi... Super ulu... but fun!
happy.gif

hazuki

Jane:
collect is ok de. like normal shopping. collect n put aside. dun meddle wif it. cause my GDL is 2nd of 8th lunar mth. so no time to collect on the first.

Xiaopei: u may choose to GDL anytime u wan. But take note 6th & 7th lunar mth... *ban yue* & *qi yue* cannot do most things...

meie

Yeah, it'll be the first poolside wedding I'll be attending too. I'm going to wear those floral dress.

I saw some weddings held at Fairy Point in the wedding mags last time.. looks really fun. I actually prefer such weddings, so luckily I had my ROM beach party. The customary one was just for parents' sake only.
happy.gif

jhoo

hi ladies, today super sleepy, eye lids so heavy

i have been to a poolside wedding. Its my hubby's buddy rom. The couple had their ROM with one of their cousin, so there're 2 couples holding ROM together. The bride wear bikini with scarf over them, and the groom just wear 3/4 pant, topless. When the whole event ended, they jumped into the pool for swim

jaspire

this thread now so quiet... me itching to see my wedding pixs and videos but still got to wait another 5wks...

how about you gals? Have you all gotten your AD pixs and video?

BTW, are we still meeting? No news liao lidat...

kayemoss

Wow, that must be a fun wedding! I can imagine all the elders & seniors eyes all rolled up and shake head! hahha!

Talking abt weddings, i went to collect my specs at Odeon Katong on 7 July 07. Imagine my surprise when i saw a couple holding their wedding reception there. That building is very old lor... Guess when it comes to auspicious days... ANything also can!
happy.gif

meie

kaye, Odeon Katong.. that place super ulu leh.. I go to my tailor at Katong Shopping Centre.. just beside. But I guess different people have different expectations when it comes to holding their wedding celebration.

jueline

Thats great to hear, snowbell!

The rapport between the photographer and couple must be good. It is very important for the photographer to be able to make the couple relax and have fun. I am sure your photos are gonna turn out great!

I only hope the same for mine. :D

kyra

Law & Len - So good leh your hotel, for doing the montage for you. We'll need to get VG to do photo and morning montages. Not sure what type I want, do you all think the montage of flashing childhood pics is very cheesy? Or should we just put wedding photos?

Haha, I cant decide if I should be a shy bride who stays in the room or a friendly bride who receives the guests...basically, in a nutshell, my AD programme is not up yet at all =P Btw, for AD, can we skip going to our own house?

Wow, lotsa you planning for Europe yah? *envy envy* I have never been there but based on hearsay, a 12 - 14 days HM isnt quite enough for 2 to 3 cities. Most of my friends said not enough time. My uncle's family went to Switzerland & Italy for 12 days, he also said too rush, didnt get to know each place well. So unless you are planning for a longer trip, you may want to consider limiting the number of cities. Europe is expensive sia...do you all intend to go by package or F&E? Japan and Maldives sound good for HM too =)

ham ham - Have you started to look at itinerary for Korea or Taiwan? Do share share if you do =)

Jane - You booked the flight & hotel online? Any recommendations? Where should we go and how long the trip? I've never been to TW as well and hb was there only during his army days =P

We intend to go Taiwan for a mini HM immediately after AD, followed by Greece in March 08. I just changed this job last year, dont have many days of leave this year. Besides taking leave for AD and TW trip, I would need to clear more days to pack and shift house in Sept as well =(

My GDL is just 9 days before AD...and MIL suggested to go shopping together with my mum the weekend before that, that means mid Sept leh. Is it too late ah?

clueless_mei

claudia, me and hubby went for a short cruise after our ROM, actually we quite like it, cos its very relaxing and zo bo, perfect for the both of us.. hee hee ours was a 3 day 2 night cruise to KL so managed to shop alittle at KL as well.. =)

clueless_mei

jaspire, i got my pix and video already... never post the video cos too big, but uploaded some pixs... =)

yah the thread is getting quiet, as for the meeting, there were no new updates after your AD and trip leh...

gals, my multiply ID is countessmy add me ok? i will still be popping by SGB.com but multiply can see pix and blogs as well.. ;)

yuene

Hey Jazlyn, DoryMiki and happylife!

How've you all been? I'm currently adjusting to married life, which isn't too different from unmarried life, come to think of it.. WH's friends are over at the moment, cooked spaghetti for them.. In the cooking mood... been looking at recipes for milk-braised pork chops... time to start experimenting!

DoryMiki: which part of Bintan did you go?

sea_blue

hmm...actually I thought a short cruise trip is not bad lor. Esp those non-weekend ones. The weekend ones just have too many kids around. Just go and relax, eat and shop at the stop overs.

I got my AD pics already! but the files are super huge, don't know how to upload also. Now thinking if I should get the album from my AD photographer...more money again..
sad.gif

cherimoya

I'm fine.. Just hoping to start work soon.. Staying at home is quite a torture. And hope to get our new car soon.. It's a long wait.

Anyway, hubby's sis-in-law is going to give birth soon. Hoping to see the baby boy tmr.. Haha..

Btw, I've posted all my photoshoot photos online.. That time only post some cos too many.

kayemoss

Mei, yup that place is super ulu... U wont go there unnecessarily!

jhoo, that's good! Very seldom got elders/seniors so open!
happy.gif

Feels so shiok after doing my pedicure... Just cant help but admire my toenails! Hahha!

I found another good manicurist ard my work place! A sense of satisfaction for me!

loveangel

hi everyone...

Sorry i've been off the radar for the past few days! I've been on MC & doc has ordered me not to work for a couple of days this week. Apparently i'm too stressed up & the result is a mild case of irritable bowel syndrome.

Sylphide: I'll be going to Japan in Dec for my HM. Most likely Tokyo & if schedule permits, will include Osaka & Kyoto. Will be spending Christmas in Japan! I hope it snows!

Tomorrow is my GDL & An Chuang!!!
happy.gif
Been busy moving some of my stuff over to my new place. Went for a facial today...and i have booked my mani/pedi the day before my AD. So excited...it's just about a week away!

jaspire

hi clueless, ic... haiz... maybe wait till everyone got their pixs and video then meet up can view each other's one? Now like so early... or those who wants to meet can meet loh.

Actually, i agree a short trip is better than none. Its abt spending some time wif yr darling hubby loh. Hee... so nothing to do oso ok mah.

padi

Happylife: Your BS did agreat job with you and ur hub.
happy.gif
How was ur honeymoon?

Jazlyn: Do take care! rest well ya!

Dorymiki: Where did u go in Bintan? Did you go for massage?? :D

hislove

hi Tweety,
ya.. my ROM will happen at my church wedding..

Superbear,
efile just need ics particulars of ur FH & u, and ur 2 witnesses
min. 21 days in advance, max 3 months in advance of ur ROM date

digdig

Kyra,

My morning express highlight and photo montage also done by VG. Taiwan we will go for free and easy, book our own air ticket and hotel. For korea have to go by package as dont know how to speak korea.

We intend to go to Bangkok or Bintan for a short HM first as going taiwan and korea during Oct is not so good. Maybe in Feb or March then go Korea or Taiwan.

shinez

hi to all sep brides...im a sep bride too...how's your wedding prep?

juz wanna ask u all...wat u all using for your montage and march in songs? i dunno which songs is suitable...

mind to share wif me?

thanks!

digdig

Hi Shinez,

My preparation almost done up, now left buying Si Dian Jin, guest list, invitation cards printed not yet collect, send out invites, GDL, diy ang pao box, will be viewing my BIntan PS artwork for album next fri. Shortlisted some song but not yet decided which songs to choose.