(2007) Brides of year 2007

Lyn, yah lor..maybe we r those shy and lack of confidence pple ba. i saw few couples taking pics at Tanjong Pagar...busy roads w tall bldg...shld look nice but must bear with pple staring lor..hee

poogle

Hi,
welcome rouyan!!

I think my hubby is the worst lah... he can use his shampoo to wash his face after washing his hair leh!!! lazy till like that loh.. but his face is ok, only abit oily, no pimples..

and both of us the same one, a t shirt n pants or jeans skirts for me can go everywhere liao. but for important dinner or wedding dinner, i will ask him to wear pants and shirts but no tie...

Jaslyn > wat is tim tam??

miracle_miracle

hi gals, more and more new dec 07 brides gathering here..
happy.gif

baojess and rouyan, think this is the 1st time i 'met' u online..hi hi

i guess most guys are not diligent in following a skin care regime..my hubby washes his face with body wash..only until recently then he seeks my advice to use facial wash..

jaslyn, i love tim tam too..only made in australia ones are best..i remember buying a pack which is made by our neighbour country w/o relising and it really tasted drastically different..

french_vanilla

suelynn>ya ,hubby also said we accept atm transfer,so funny.today heard from one of my colleague,told me that of one the colleague told her she nt attending my wedding,yet till now the person did not come and tell me personally...ya,u all gals are right ,now is the best time to see what type of friends we had.

ruoyan123

Hi pple,

I totally agree guys are not really diligent in a strict skincare regime except for some.

For my HTB, he used to be quite casual last time, hahaa but after he met me, his dress sense has changed alot and he is now quite particular about the way he dress.

jaslyn_82

baojess... its something like chocolate biscuits in most supermarkets... but they have other flavours also..
that day I bought 1 pkt which is milk.. but not nice leh...

corene..*high five* hehe
ya made in aust ones are very nice!
next time must see properly 1st then buy...

phis

Since you're are taking about angpao...Wanted to check, do we need to give angpaos to MUA, photographers and hotel service staff for AD??

And how much to give JP huh?

poogle

Hi Corene, its my first time meeting u too...

wow.. Jaslyn.. its sound very nice leh.. I will go to supermarket and search for it.. Can advise where selling?

Talking abt Hubby, just now he told me, his sister had arranged a facial session for him! Think this is his 2nd time, the first time was b4 our ROM which is 2.5 yrs ago!!! And this facial is just very basic cleaning, dun have any treatment w it,cost it only $30.. But got clean better then dun clean it lah..

Few days ago, i saw some posting about u ladies looking for wine supplier, hubby's fren is doing this business, i will post the details in my multiply, cos not so nice to post it here. We d not order any from him cos Hotel got supply us liao. May be those who interested can give him a call.

loveangel

hi everyone,

Today i went down to my BS & picked my hand bouquet design.
happy.gif

Also fixed appt for my final fitting. Hope i didn't put on weight. :p

maochong

Last week I call my MUA come at 6.30 am on my AD but she say no need so early since my hb coming at 8am..with the gate crashing, she come at 7am should have enough time.

But 2 days ago, I sms her to come at 6.30 am again, this time round she say she'll come at 5.30am! (but not charging me mid-night charge)..5.30am is a bit early right?

maochong

For those who have done their an chuang, can you advise me: my AD on 30 June, an chuang on 24 June. Do we put the tray of oranges & those red dates stuff on the bed during an chuang or during the eve of AD? if is during an chuang, for how many days do we put on the bed?

Can we don't pour the red dates stuff onto the tray but put in the ziplock bag? Cos I notice they attract ants!! and don't want my new bed to be full of ants!

danadele

ladies, on the dae b4 my AD, my close fren who is a mth pregnant told me she cant come cuz she is preggie.. i was like huh?? so claudia imagaine how i felt tat time.. her reason being she dun feel well.. haha the most i believe her case is genuine.. there's 2 are mum to be.. heavily preggie did attend my wedding.. haiz..

i agree tat all these are beyond our control.. so stay cheerful n not fret over such matters ba and instead enjoy the process cuz once AD is over, u will miss tat dae.. n im missing my AD .. cuz is so fun.. and now is in my memory
happy.gif

danadele

maochong, hmm wat time is the groom fetching the bride?? fer my case my hubby fetch me at 7.15am so my MUA came as 0530hrs.. so by 6.30hrs she is done ..
happy.gif
so depending on how long does ur MUA takes to make up..

benceline

me too fixed my final fitting on 29 June........

now Im printing my church invitaion cards *Yawn*

btw, anyone knows where to buy nice lamps for the bedside, the chinatown shop ones not nice le.....hmmm anyone can help?

btw, lamp is it brought during guo da li by the groom huh?

my guo da li this sat...I wanna faint....so much not done.....still nvr buy si dian jin.......................sob sob

jaslyn_82

morning ladies....

oic.. corene...
okok.. next time will try it.. hehe..
thanks!

baojess..I think supermarkets like NTUC have already...
and I bought once in candy empire in Vivocity...

cladi

i oso ask my MUA to come at 5.30am.. chrg me $80 lolx.. my hubby will reach my place by 6.45am.. then will need to leave my place by 7.25am.. to reach his place b4 7.50am n must enter his hse b4 8am... like a bit rush hor??? wat do u gals thk??

if the guys delay a bit ... they might escape from the sabo session le wo..hehehe..

anyone of u went outshoot on the AD?? any suggestion where can we go?? our place at Fernvale.. must return for tea ceremony by 10am.. we have abt 2 hrs for tat...

jeraldin

oic..... thot you so early reach office liao...

today is a happy day!! coz hubby made breakfast for me... hahahahaha pleasant surprise.. =)

kenshare

I have a question.
If my FH give the "open door" ang pow, do we still give the jie mei ang pow?
And how much is a good amt? For open door and jie mei?

jaspire

outdoor shoot on AD? I think happyface went someplace which is nice... saw it on her multiply. Maybe she can suggest.
happy.gif
Fernvale near Punggol jetty there? Maybe u can consider...

skinnybeany

morning ladies!

Baojess>> Yes pls...post in your Multiply your HB's fren wine contact.

Jeraldin>> Woah...so sweet leh!

sherrfy>> the bed linen set I bought is in white color but with specks of light grey tone. And the prints are in dark grey/black.

jhoo

morning ladies... so tired & sleepy... yesterday went out with my good sis and went home late. tonight gonna going somewhere else and dun feel like going home early

haa, kaye, sometime i just buy a few things and find that my money is running out.. i still have a few loans to clear, and thanks god all loans have come to an end or after this month.. haiz, all because of the stupid wedding and setting up of a fam. sometime really hate being in this world. How i wish i can stay in a simplicity corner of the world, everyday earn that little bit of money just for that day...

jazol, guess for me even when my health gets better, i dun think i want to have kid so soon unless both me and my husband are ready to be a parent. somehow, i just feel there's one who are not ready to be a dad.

Hi girls,
me too also have friends who are pregnant and cant attend the wedding. However, I try to understand their condition and be graceful abt it since mum to be will be easily tired and feeling unwell during the first 3 months..for those who are heavily pregnant, i try to think that the belly is huge and walking/moving ard will be more difficult..so may be by thinking this way, we will feel much better..I jus cant stand those who are not preggie but still make excurse not to come last min..haha...But Most Imptly, We MUST enjoy our AD..Let ur Jie mei /Xiong di do the work of arranging the tables for the nite...

sherrfy

morning all..
the time tams actually come in many other flavours... i saw one extreme one was chilli timtams.. i didn't dare to try.. the thought of chilli and chocolate doesn't appeal to be very good..

Claudia,
How long does ur MUA need to do your make up? Coz from ur schedule, you only have 1hr 15mins for your MUA to complete make up. How abt the time for changing to your WG and putting up ur veil? For me, I was ready 10-15mins before my hubby arrive...U can relax relax and take some photos with ur relatives and jie meis...

skinnybeany

sherrfy>> hahaha!! still got website to promote for tim tam.

I want to go Australia for my SUPRE shopping spree!

BTW, am taking 1/2day leave to go Robinsons shop tmrw. Got additional 20% off discounted items.

Too bad we bought the bedlinen liao...else can save further...hehee.

sherrfy

ooh.. tomorrow got additional 20%.. cool i can go after work.. i didn't manage to go last night...

SUPRE is everywhere in Melbourne.. every shopping mall..

cladi

i told my MUA abt my schedule.. she say ok de wo.. i oso tot might b a bit rush.. but is alr very early liao le.. during PS.. she is quite fast with her hands... so i thk sld b able to make it ba...

i oso tot of botanica garden.. but duno got enough time bo.. n wat if... i mean wat if ah... weather no good.. any other place to suggest??

skinnybeany

sherrfy>> The additional 20% starts today.

Yeah, Supre is in every Aust state.

Sydney also...every major mall has Supre. But think Melb has more! Everytime I pass by a Supre store I also go in...hahaa.

sherrfy

hahaha.. everytime when i walked to Uni, i will just walked in for air con or heater.. hahaha.. i have quite a few pieces of Supre stuffs..
Another popular and afforded brand is Jay Jay.. especially for guys.. cheap and good..

jellyfield

hi ladies,

how's everyone prep coming along? juz had my gdl & an chuang yesterday. yeah... another thing done.
happy.gif

there's a shop selling traditional wedding stuff opp hong lim hawker ctre. it's at the 2nd floor.. facing the carpark.

dorymiki

lys,
The chinatown one never move leh and the outram one also have =)

Celine,
I dont know where to get nice lamps cos my mom got it for me.
hahaha... seems like you are in the same situation as me =P i got my si dian jin on the GDL day itself in the morning before hubby and his aunty went over my place at 3 =P

ojaneo

kenshare,
this open door angpao is open bride's car's door angpao or open gate door angpao?

if open gate door angpao then this angpao is actually for jiemie from ur hubby then u have to give ur jiemei as a token appreciate.
for open door i ask my hubby prepare $88 for my 2 jiemei then i ll give them another $28 as a token. then my mum ll give them too each $10 bah..

tryphena

morning ladies!

jhoo, most of us will say we arent ready for a kid bt its really not up to us to decide. For me n my hubby we believe kids are a blessing from God so we cnt decide whn we wan it..

jaslyn_82

Jeraldin... oic..no lah..
wont go office so early unless got things to do in the morning..
I start work at 8am mah.. hehe..

wow! ur hubby so sweet leh...
mine.. ask me to make breakfast got lah..
never make for me...

Sherrifier... chilli + chocolate really put me off... cant imagine eating it..

cladi

for me.. the two hr spare is ard 8-10am.. too early.. most relative haven come wo..

thk i better dun go too far.. go some where nearby de.. at least no need to rush ard

krystal80

jas, haha...i def wanna go perth...stock up on Bonds, my lip balm, visit my frens and stock up on all the food i miss =P

confirm will ask u all for shopping list yeah? =P