(2007/10) ROM in 2007 October

littlepanda81

Hello gals.. was quite busy with my things now.. another 2 months to my AD.. hee.. here and there..

Elaine, congrats.. finally.
happy.gif
Understand the "tired" part.. Just enjoy your big day!

Hi Klping, are u zzwedding bride too? My co-ordinator is Yoko.. she is the designer..so far so good. Met Winnie before.. she quite friendly too. Mine is Ponnie... not so sure about Candy. Maybe you can go for trial makeup first? When is your PS?

dkaren

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Email Address</TD><TD>MSN </TD><TD>Photo Website</TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>AD Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happiness &amp; Bliss</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://www.rockyou.com/my_gallery.php?instanceid=87000942</TD><TD>27-Sep-08</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Klping</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Fish</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD></TD><TD>http://benbenfish8083.multiply.com</TD><TD>19-Sep-09</TD><TD>Le Meridien Hotel </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://joannesyc.multiply.com.</TD><TD>13-Mar-08</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Shermie</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://dopey130.multiply.com</TD><TD>27-Jan-08</TD><TD>York Hotel </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD></TD><TD>http://luvz17.multiply.com</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>Regent Hotel </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Berry_egg</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Karen Deanne</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://dkaren.multiply.com</TD><TD>28-Jun-08</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</td></tr></table>

dkaren

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Email Address</TD><TD>Photo Website</TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>AD Location</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Happiness &amp; Bliss</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD>http://www.rockyou.com/my_gallery.php?instanceid=87000942</TD><TD>27-Sep-08</TD><TD>Novotel Clarke Quay</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Klping</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>10-Dec-08</TD><TD>Furama Riverfront</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Fish</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://benbenfish8083.multiply.com</TD><TD>19-Sep-09</TD><TD>Le Meridien Hotel</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>PP</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD><TD>http://joannesyc.multiply.com.</TD><TD>13-Mar-08</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Shermie</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://dopey130.multiply.com</TD><TD>27-Jan-08</TD><TD>York Hotel</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>luvz17</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://luvz17.multiply.com</TD><TD>27-Dec-08</TD><TD>Regent Hotel</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Berry_egg</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://singyee78.multiply.com/</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Karen Deanne</TD><TD>[email protected]</TD><TD>http://dkaren.multiply.com</TD><TD>28-Jun-08</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</td></tr></table>

poopa

hey gals,

i'm back... not from the honeymoon.. but to the thread.. hehe...

had fun on my AD... photos.. dun worry.. will upload to my multiply once i sort it out...

and thanks for all your wishes..

happinessbliss

Hi Elaine,

Congrats! Glad to hear that u had fun and that everything went smoothly for u... u r now a full-fledge MRS already...hehehe... Am waiting for you to upload yr pics....

littlepanda81

hello gals, happy lunar new year to all of u! Gong xi fa cai.. shun shun li li for the rest of the year! Cheers! Enjoy your holidays!

happinessbliss

Dear All Mrs,

Just drop by to say Hello...Since this thread seems to be quiet for awhile already. How is married life so far? And how is AD preparation?

luvz17

Hi hi....yeah this thread has been quiet ever since our ROM are over...either busy preparing for the big day or have move to another thread.

anyway, marriage life is quite the same to me..now not much preparation done coz my wedding is still....so far away, so can relax abit. Elaine must be the most relaxed one coz everything is finally over =) PP's big day is coming in 2 weeks time... time flies..

happinessbliss

Ya, I think some of them either move to another thread or dun frequent this website at all... For me, photoshoot in March. Marraige life so far still the same as have not start to stay with hubby yet... As for the AD prep, we are still taking our own sweet time...hehe

luvz17

March...it's like..coming =)
have u decided where to for PS? Gown turns out as well as what u expected? i will go for gown selection around apr/may. Which BS are u with?

happinessbliss

Ya... 20 March... Haha we are the lazy Bride and Groom... will decide whr to have outdoor Shoot that day itself... The Gowns are great so far. I choose all my gowns in less then an hour... ok ok... I am a fuss free bride...everything also ok...hahaha... My BS is Our Wedding Affairs in Kovan. Yesterday just went to search for shoes to match my EG.... And the worst thing is, I am still as greedy, photoshoot coming but still eating like a pig... Think i really very nua... hahaha...
WHat abt yrself? Prep so far?

benbenfish

Hahaa...
Our ROM has been over for 4mths le wor.. tt's fast..haha..
anyway marriage life is still the same... work, study and nothing le...but we have confirmed our hotel, BS, PG and VG le..i think should be almost done, juz left with some details things which have to be done in 2009 ba...wahaha..
U all show show some of ur photoshotting ya...wahaha...

littlepanda81

Hello gals, great to see u dropping by this thread. I am busy preparing my wedding now. finalising the seating arrangements.. headache.. haha. Time flies. Feeling excited now.. haha. 9 days to go..

For the rest of you, enjoy the preparation process.. hee.. time really flies so fast.. just remember a few months ago, we are still talking about our ROM.. haha.

happinessbliss

Dear PP,

Share yr pics ya? I am now busy sourcing for my shoes to go with my EG for photoshoot on 20th.... And also doing a little touch up and beautifying hubby's bedroom cos I will be moving in with him and MIL.... U remember to have enough sleep and drink more water ya!

littlepanda81

Hi Happiness, sure.. i will. Will do it when i am free.. haha. u still have time to do the touch up.. yrs in sept.. so should be ok..

Enjoy yr PS.. hehe.. ya, I will TRY to have enough sleep ...haha. same to u too! Lets be pretty bride...

berry_egg

hi gals,

how have all of you been?
so far, i had my first fitting for gowns, 2nd fitting would be end of march, followed by PS in early april.

time really flies super fast, esp now that i'm also busy with my own house renovation and also at overstretched at work. So wedding preparation was shelved aside for the time being. however i have to start sourcing for my heels and also VG. Any one got good lobang for VG? i prefer to take only the day event so that i can view the gate crashing part.
happy.gif

benbenfish

haha..
believe we will be the last couple holding our AD in this forum...hoohoo..feel so happy for all of u...
now we have to start save more and more $$, a big amount $$ being used for renovating our house and sch fee for the whole year...Hai...so sad...haha...

poopa

PP,

try to hv more rest... (which i dun think it's possible...) dun drink too much water ar... esp the nite b4... will hv puffy eyes de... and of cos.. the difficulty of gng to toilet in the day.. hehe.. but do enjoy the process and day.. the day will pass by very fast...

littlepanda81

Hei Berry,Fish and Elaine, welcome back!
happy.gif
Berry and Fish, enjoy your preparation process. Time flies. Yes, of coz, $$ is part and parcel.. young couples sure "bleed" a lot after the wedding...so try your best to keep within the budget loh..

U guys go for resale or build to order?

Elaine, thanks for your advise.. I will try to rest more. haha.. although i think i must be very excited the nite before.. ya.. i think it will pass very fast...all hard work in one day...

luvz17

PP, 6 more days to go!! =) I am looking at resale from open market while waiting for BE result in Apr. How about yourself?

Elaine, got photo to share??

Berry Egg, when &amp; where is your AD?

Can't wait to go for my gown selection...next mth, maybe??? hahhaha

benbenfish

Hi PP,

tt time we go for Balloting exercise...Resales is too expensive nowadays..cant affort to buy under such a high price...

littlepanda81

Hi Luvz, yes, now its 3 more days.. feeling gan cheong now.. haha. Oh, mine is resale at TB. Fish, yes, bto is much cheaper.. so u got the house? For mine was left behind by my mum.. so still alright for me.

luvz17

Yes yes, PP 3 more days to go...that gan cheong feeling come back again, worse than days before ROM... =)

Fish, where do you stay? Somehow if houses are about $200k+, I think it is cheaper to buy resale than from HDB release. Coz at least I got 30-40k grant. But provided the top up cash not too much..

benbenfish

Hi luvz17,

we stay at Jurong west, just beside the new sport stadium and new build up Pioneer MRT station. this flat cost us $230K plus for a permium 5 room new flat..

But this price only can get if you by new flat from HDB... now the resale HDB are so high, my parent flat (opp my flat), also 5 rooms. heard from their neighbour that they sold their flat at $400K lei... and 4 rooms at $300K plus wor...

even though u deduct the 30-40K grand, it's still expensive than you buy a flat directly from HDB wor... tt why, nowadays, ppl dont dare to buy resales flat and all going for new flats release by HDB...

luvz17

fish, whn did you buy that? If yrs ago, then it is a gd buy. Nowadays even direct from HDB can be expensive too.. so my statement is referring to those houses below $300k and top up less than $20k..hahaha...anything above that, pls refer back to direct hdb..hahaha..headache ah.. it is so much competition to get a flat now.

benbenfish

Hi Lovz17,

We bought our new house Dec 07 only and finished renovating in Jan 08 and move in 31st Jan 08..
maybe is becoz Jurong tt side is cheaper than those east or city area ba...

happinessbliss

Aiyo Fish, I so envy..... got own house...
For me, i am moving in to stay with my husband after customary in Sept. Cos husband stay with MIL and we really do not have the heart to let MIL stay alone and we move out. So we will stay with her lor.... But looking on the bright side, at least we do not need to worry abt housing or reno expenses...hehe..
happy.gif

luvz17

Fish, good for u...But I can't consider Jurong as I work around Eunos area. I will suffer concussion if I have to travel that far everyday...haha..Now looking at hougang area =)

Happines &amp; Bliss, how about you? which area will u stay?

dkaren

Hello Ladies, so many things happen.....
Congrats to PP ... Her Customary has over.

Talk about house. I have been balloting for house from HDB, but fail to get it... feeling so disappointed. For re-sale flat, asking for more than 30k above valuation. Recently, the valuation for flat has gone up. My last chance balloting is the Queenstown , the result will be out in April.

happinessbliss

Luvz17<i will be moving in with hubby and MIL. At outram area, near the new Duxton flats... After that then decide the next step...hehehe...

littlepanda81

Hello gals, my actual wedding finally over.
happy.gif
Hee. Enjoyed myself on that day..hehe.. best of luck to all the ladies for their upcoming wedding.
happy.gif

Will share the photos on the multiply.
happy.gif

happinessbliss

PP< Congrats... so glad that everything runs smoothly for u... do share the pics ok?

Karen < Ya it will be very near to my workplace. its like 15-20mins walking distance. But as the flats are very old, we are hoping that it will be en-bloc... heard some "insiders news"... but we are still waiting for confirmation. But no matter where we move, we will be staying with MIL.. cos she is alone, we could not bear to see her staying alone lor...

littlepanda81

Hi Ladies, I have managed to upload my 530 photos onto my multiply account, joannesyc. Free free to browse through and leave me a note if any. Cheers!

So who is the next one going to have AD soon?? Hee..

dkaren

Hi PP,

Saw Ur photos le. So Xin Fu lor.
The next one shld be my turn le. 28th June 2008
Happiness :The Good News is i got the queue nos for the Queenstown area.

Thank you Lord. All the glory to HIM.

littlepanda81

Hi Karen, haha.. ya. that day passes very fast. so must enjoy it! Quite fun..haha..so more or less, you have prepared all the things? Ready for the big day? hee..

Congrats huh.. God plan out nicely for u!
happy.gif
Cheers!

happinessbliss

PP < yr evening gown very very nice... from the pic, u sre look like u have lotsa fun... I am glad everyting went smoothly for u... so now looking forward to honeymoon i suppose
happy.gif

Karen < Praise the lord...That sure is gd news... I do hope you get the Queenstown flat...then u can have yr "er ren shi jie" alr...hehehe....

luvz17

PP, photos nice nice...COngrats once again..
Everything is over =)

Yes yes Karen will be the next one. Karen, Feeling excited?? I thought you had bought the telok blangah unit? Or I rem wrongly?? Anyway, Congrats! Hope you can get a good unit. I have super bad q no for this. But it doesn't matter coz I had confirmed my resale flat already....Which area are you looking at?

littlepanda81

Thanks happiness n Luvz.. hee. Very relax now.. haha. really looking forward to my korea trip next week...haha.. can relax after a year long preparation.. now too free already..hehe..

Now i can understand why my friends said a bit "lost" after the wedding.. coz too free.. haha

Seems like most of u are getting married end of the year. I heard next year is not a good year for marriage.. so ppl are rushing this year, is it true? I got 6 invitation till end of the year..
proud.gif
.. that is a lot.. haha...

Karen, i think we are all excited for u. hehe. When is the results releasing?
happy.gif

benbenfish

Hi pp,
no ya..nx yr and 2010 is good year for marriage, u dono how much the hotel increase the price for package in 2009 and 2010... Hai..

Our wedding will be nx year onli...so cannot be a bad year...wahaha..

anyway wor...ur ang bao able to cover ur wedding expense ma?

happinessbliss

PP< u can relax alr and look forward to honeymoon... And we are just starting to get busy...kekeke... I did heard that 2009 clashes with some zodiac...so some might not be suitable to wed next yr...

Fish < no worries abt the date or year k... cos AD is only a process, its how we maintain the marriage and r/s that matters the most.....

klping

Hi everyone, was so caught up with work and studies that I could hardly prepare much for my Dec wedding.

Went to select my gowns 2 weeks ago. rather difficult to choose an ideal gown as things I want do not fit in a gown itself.

Karen, I received a queue no for the Queenstown area too. Though my queue no is better than the previous 2 ballots (8000+ and 9000+), the chance of getting a 5 room flat is slim (my no is 169 and the available units are 80+). Really hope to get a unit at commonwealth as my house is just opposite.

let's pray hard.

littlepanda81

Hi Fish, Yes, i heard that the prices increase about 50-100 dollars... the perks are getting lesser too. haiz. What to do? Everything increases except our salary. :p And the ang baos remain the same. A lot of relatives still giving 60 dollars. Yes, luckily we manage to cover .. hehe.. coz some of my relatives are quite generous. Usually Friends and colleagues will be able to cover.. it's the relatives tables which are worrying..

For the wedding year, yes, agreed with Happiness. its the zodiac sign ba.
happy.gif

Happiness, yes.. looking forward to it. 5 more days to go.
happy.gif

Klping, which bridal shop did u sign up with? Acutally for gowns, take your time to choose.
happy.gif
For me, i tried about 5-6 times. BTW, u guys taken your PS yet?

Yup, will pray for all of u...
happy.gif

happinessbliss

PP,

I have taken my PS already. Can choose pics already, but we have not set a date to go choose. Cos BS says better go choose during weekdays as weekends they will be busy wor... but weekdays quite tough cos sometimes dun know got last min meeting etc... so we are trying to squeese a day out to go choose pics... haiz....

klping

PP, it's Z Wed. I have chosen gowns of different designs and are unusual. Hope the effects of the photos would turn out well. My PS is in July.