(2006) Brides of year 2006

smurfying

HAHA...no lar i din pack them here...My neighbour is the hardcore one, he really packed his MJ set here, table he inherit fr another fellow SG fren who went back to SG liao.

samkoh1975

Diamond - Thanks for your link. Chances quite good leh. If conceive, my due date is 14 Sep 07. Wah... September! My wallet burst liao. My best fren, her BF, my HB's birthday all in September. Siao liao... Come to tink of it, maybe can save money too. Just throw one party can celebrate 4 ppl birthday. hahaha....

samkoh1975

I do not know if i'm out of my mind... I'm hoping to get twins. My paternal grandma had twins. One of my Grandaunt even had 2 sets of twins. So I think my chances are quite good.

vvn

hey so interesting, i didn't know there's such automated tables. Ha ha... but more fun to arrange on your own leh. Coz that's the time you can talk without concentrating or anything, ha ha.

twinkle2610

hi sam n diamond.. thx for sharing ur pics... =)
haven been in here for awhile...

wow..ur so fast talk abt next phase liao ar?? hehee... =) gd ar..update us k? i haven gotten my AD pics... after i got them... only have those non professionally taken ones... u gals(& guys) have multiply? If have can add me in.. there are some pics there... photoshoot pics...

btw..HAVE A GREAT NEW YR AHEAD!!!
kao_cheers.gif

smurfying

Haha...no lar, they will jus wash and arrange the tiles for u. Then u still need to draw cards and throw cards on ur own. But one thing is there wun b animals, so 4 lesser tais.

iceglacier

wah so cool.. i want to see how the table arranges the tiles leh...

On sun i play MJ for so long until i want to faint... think i must cold turkey for awhile!

september

cecilia, me gng from 21st feb to 24th feb...

tansy, no animals....like tat i dun like..coz i cant jia pow gao liao....no shiok...wahahha...

ice, i play MJ on Fri from 9+pm till 3+am lor...wif my sis and combined winning for both me and shawn is $90 over nia...then sun play wif shawn frenz, combined loses is $30 over lor...

smurfying

Wah diana still net winnings..!! Cannot, i mus recoup tis wkend...Grrr...! yes i oso like the animals, then got passport to anyhow hu.

nfllkh

HI NG KAR reporting...

Wah liao... all the bb making talks...

Diana, remember to bring more oil there if want to make bb....

CAT...your knitting when you plan to start?????

Wah lao ehhhh....
MJ siao leh ..... Tansy.... si xin bu gai.....
haha....

nfllkh

hi spend new year in taipei shopping cum working but manage to catch the taipei count down...
show u some pictures
445010.jpg

sponsor by Sony

sandsand

hi all... i'm back from my honeymoon.... and we are recovirng from post wedding and honeymoon fatigue.... but thank GOd, everything went very well.... right from the activities in the morning, to church to dinner...

happy new year all!!!

jklim4642

318, it was cheaper to travel a few yrs back.serious, am not joking. my europe trip of 5 weeks only cost me 6k incl spending & i flew by SQ... that was so long ago & US$ exchange rate was at 1.4x!! i still remembered my 2 weeks Sydney & Melbourne cost me no more than $2K in total. my airtickets then was only $500 incl a free interflight!

these days, travel has been more ex in the recent yrs..

sam, a few more days u will know if u hv conceived.. do share with us the good news if any

nfllkh

Me Reporting here

Tansy: oh no!!! paisay... did i say the wrong thing... actually, no tickets and she was desprate to go on a holiday....
So which ever destination got ticket she take lor

Diana....
MSN chat... about "oil"

samkoh1975

Diamond - yeah... me waiting... Today is actually the due day for my period. So gonna wait for 1 week before testing.
biggrin.gif

Yeah. It's true. Travel is so expensive nowadays with the prices of oil going through the sky.

Ribbons - Welcome back!!!
kao_welcome2.gif

samkoh1975

Ribbons - Do share photo with us. My AD photos posted on this page. scroll up.... btw since we got married, this thread moving very slowly.

hanabiwaiwai

hi all... never come in for quite some time... u all now talk about pregnancy liao... i hope to have baby next year... this year honeymoon year first hehe...

jklim4642

sam, u dun hv to wait a week to test. the pregnancy test kit is accurate right to the day u miss your period - provided that your period every mth is regular