(2006) Brides of year 2006

elven_princess

Jacquise,
No need to feel upset lor, when i was at Divine, i didnt like any of the EG they have OTR there too. Luckily my package is MTM to keep, so now keeping my fingers cross that my EG turns out okie.
kao_smile.gif
U still have some time before your PS, so can start to look ard at some other BS liao. I think rental starts from abt $400 up.
happy.gif

RainQQ,
Yes yes, i need the contacts please! The tailor will actually go down together with us ah? Need to pay them transport or anything? Im sorry, really really bad at this, but roughly how much will material costs? Is your CS a long or short one?

DaMAN,
Yah lor, the only thing im afraid of my RTP banquet is that guests will go to the wrong balloom. Although Gladys has reassured us that they will have ushers directing guests to the correct ballroom, i still think some guests will prob blur blur walk to the wrong room. And my date already have 2 confirmed weddings that day. My bet is that the Padang room will prob also be taken that day. Hiaz. U havnt settle on PG & VG ah? Better hurry u know, 9 Dec super hot date.

shann_neko

hi Eileen, thanks for consolidating! just realized that there are other brides having their wedding on 23rd too.
how are all of yr preparation?
happy.gif

im now starting to reno my new house... half a year more to go... yeah!

Really had a hard time catching up with you all in the multiply...cos my pc so slow...

Chaiyo, camy, asura,phy_o, sugarily lily,lovebug,bingbing....come back here ley... :p

Hi ooshie
Congrats on getting your ring. Where did you buy your rings?
happy.gif

kaye

So, its Pinkbunny,Jean, Pinkbunny's fren & Lipstar having MJ session this sat?
N our Marnie will be the coffee lady?

popie

golden shoes?? re-use?? hehehe. actually the shoes are quite contemporary. can wear for normal day contemporary wear. hehe. i'll look around again to see if i can find anything. oh... the episode last nite, of the 9pm chi drama on ch8 shot one of the scenes there. the little girl went to buy a pair of shoes for her daddy in tat shop. hehehe

jacquise

Thanks for all the consolation. $400 can actually buy off the rack at some boutiques too right? Hee. I will see how many more photos I can get out of them...
happy.gif

hi tansan >> no lah.. not hard working...i'm those a bit kan cheong type loh...hub not free so hv to do everything on my won for now. Lucky my colleagues like to buy CDs so she lend me all the love songs CDs..or else i oso headache..dunno where to start serching..kekkek

hi wendy >> forgot 2 bring my digi cam when confirming gowns..haiz..wat a sotong i am.
kao_confused2.gif

looking forward to receive your list of wedding songs
kao_wink.gif

gs1979

tks racherlle! so long din hear fr u. hows ur weddg preparations? think emily is arranging a mit up soon. do join in
happy.gif

i've got d buffet pkg fr Rasel cos its cheaper n some of d dishes seems more delicious than neo garden.

hey magical, not really closed down. they r re-opening in mid april. but anyway i found d heels for my weddg gown today liao. so happie!!

auldreay

Hazel, they got show you the artwork b4 printing??

I was also worried my parents will say this and that, so ask BS to email to me, I show my parents and my brother first...then they all say nice then I tell BS to go ahead and print...

I changed the album layout 6 times b4 I was satisfied....oopppss...

kaye

Yafang,
I had seen the layout...
but pic blown up looks diff lor.
All I can say its chosen the wrong pic to be blown up.
Album itself is ok

ooshie

heya!

yeah i think multiply is such a wonderful thing that we are starting to neglect the one thing that brought us together hiaks hiaks but both the same lah
bought my rings from ORva. love my Rings!! wanted something timeless yet unique .. you know what i mean lah but we got 30% coz of the bliss card so kinda saved us a bit. had kinda chosen this design long time ago just that we were shopping around to see if ther were any others.
sinkor , no lah .. one month for engraving ?! you think i tell story meh hahahaha one month to custom make new rings and to resize mah ...

camiberry

yo ting!
i'm here! yeah sinkor's multiply very happening sia! got little korean gal singing & posting in korean language...really couldn't figure what the hell she wrote! muahahaha... sinkor translate lah...so we all can learn a little bit of korean language..hehehe...

chipdale1910

Hi gals,

I will be seeing my photos this Sat. Very excited over it. Hehehe.

Hi Mish,

Jus to check wif u how u buy the flower basket for ur flower gals? I'm still looking for nice & cheap one. Hehehe.

Hi Popie,
We can go & see shoes 2gether also.
U wan to buy shoes for ur CS huh?

So how is other gals preps?

xfiles_wolvie

Hi princess,

err...paiseh...wats PG & VG? I only noe EG, WG...hehe...paiseh ah...my day is on 11 dec for the dinner. so on tat day, i gt a confirm wedding on the left of padang. is that collyer or the other name? cant rem now. Sure will walk wrong way 1 lah...confirm chop guaranteed.

chipdale1910

Hi gals,

I will be seeing my photos this Sat. Very excited over it. Hehehe.

Hi Mish,

Jus to check wif u how u buy the flower basket for ur flower gals? I'm still looking for nice & cheap one. Hehehe.

Hi Popie,
We can go & see shoes 2gether also.
U wan to buy shoes for ur CS huh?

So how is other gals preps?

racherlle

hi gin!

no prob
happy.gif

wedding preps ah.. hmmmm..
so far only left with my cards, hotel decor and cake not settled yet.. and also the songs too..
hav u decide on ur songs yet?
hw's ur wedding preps too? everyting done?

oh great.. ok.. i will try to make it for the meetup.. so we can all see our PS fotos!! fun!
happy.gif

angeldust

hi Jacquise,

the reason BSes that do OTR rental do not like to upgrade their EGs because brides get to keep it i guess. So its a luigi kind of business for them. that is why they do not like to do elaborate or higher quality designs for their EGs. it all boils down to $$ & cts.. ke ke ke

Another place u can consider for CS is Ted Collection. Not bad I must say but be careful when choosing fabrics because they like to reco super bright colours.

Da Man - PG - Photographer; VG - Videographer. Hope this helps.

gs1979

racherlle, me need to order cakes & teochew biskits + buy those GDL stuffs...chosen my march-in songs n photo montage oredi. think shld b almost done. sure wil share my photos when we meet up.

cocoberry, yes yes i tried d buffet by rasel before. it was @ some events organised by TNP. dishes were no so common types. i took d cheapest pkg. $10 per pax...international delight.

magic_alz

gintonic,
oh i see..eh show us ley..i wanna see! =D

my mum is suggesting getting west lake for catering...any comments on them? coz she say my family alot of them like to eat kong ba bao..heh..

kar

Hey wendy,

can i hav the list of wedding songs too? seems so hard to come by a nice and meaningful song for march in. hee.

pinky_girl

Hi Ham & Cheese,

I'm also a 7 Oct 2006 BTB. So far, i've only booked my banquet and bridal studio. And will be going for gowns selection in May. How about you, how's ur preparation?

jmonster

annice,
ya loh, i started countdonw liao, last night went to reccee for ceiling fan.. reached home late... so tired man...
this weekend gotta reccee some more...

timmin,
wah, kickboxing ah.. good good... i long time nv go exercise liao.. super duper lazy :p

yummymilk

hi chomecc and all lovely Nov brides!

Wow so surprised to see so many postings!
happy.gif
pat, that was funny - i'm going to send it to my FH.

Xuan, i'm exploring doing cartoon animations for actual day montage but have not decided yet.

Anyone knows if we're supposed to take care of MIL's dress & FIL's suit? Have a gd day at work!

jan193

tiglet.. me intend to bring my MIL, my mum n my hubby's grandma to tailor a dress.. as a gift for them
kao_happy.gif

as for dad n FIL's suit.. it's gg to b provided by my BS

pinkbunny

hazel and yafang
i brought my parents with me to choose the photos! haha. but anyhow, they're quite hands off with the wedding. whatever we choose will be in our rooms, not theirs. hazel, if you think the blown up one looks diff, then you can speak with the BS about it, right? ask them why it's diff

yafang
i want to see your pics! got soft copy or not? can email me?
happy.gif
[email protected] btw i didn't change my layout at all leh! i think we made our BS life too easy

lipstar
how, saturday? eh sai bo?

suishi

Mornign all!

linda,
mi need to develop 100pcs of 4R with white borders so now searching for outlet with reasonable price lor.

kaye

pinkbunny,
Its the feel diff...
it looks ok in the layout...but when blown up to be the portrait...looks too empty

bb123

Hi ladies,

I am back. Went for photo shoot on monday. Wow, so tiring... Finally, the shooting is over.
happy.gif

So waiting to see the result.
happy.gif

omelette

Hi Ms_Blur,

I've booked banquet, bridal studio, PS, AD PG, and AD VG. Gown is MTM and haven't gone for first fitting yet.

Diana:

yeah we're on the October thread also, but thought that since there are so many October 7 brides, figure it'll be cool to have our own dedicated thread...invite more brides over, thanks

:p

september

really huh...paiseh...muz hv miss out ur nick in the list liao...hee hee

yup, wif the tons of 7th Oct Bride, it is cool to hv a separate thread too....

sinkor

Hi Tamy,

aiyoyo...how i know why need to wait for 1 month.... bcos last time i need to wait for 1 month to have the size send over from KL branch..

and hor, u havnt tell me the project name so that i can mention to your colleague. heehee

Hi camy!

haha...u watched the video in the mulitply? cute hor? how i wish if i have a girl like her! so cute leh!!! haha..... okok....next time will write my korean in english translation! haha...
I have just selected my photos! will try to upload it when i got the cd copy! (but not very nice pixs hor) :D

novia

<font color="0000ff">hey angeldust, actually, bright colours for EG is common cos the bride has to stand out amidst all their guests, esp if you have a ching chong aunty who likes to wear lots of jewellery to show off
happy.gif
</font>

frais_bleu

Hahaha....Summer...think Petrina got it wrong by mistake....

Hey Pet, another mistake...her love nest is not Serangoon Terrace...hahahaa....sounds like we're sharing the same husband leh....LOL