(2006) Brides of year 2006

nickyxuan

Hi all....

Hope everyone's doing fine... So anyone tried or wanna do animations for their actual day montage etc?? ;p

Hi Apuppy, my gown is OTR one-new(Their new creations)one lor, hopefully really able to find one I like ba... ;)

Now so headache for actual day PG & VG!!

wtan

hi hi tansy..
hmm..u discuss with hubby & see how it goes..do hope u get to settle it quick..cheers~

hi hi Diana..
i think it depends on the quantity u r looking at as well..or maybe u might want to consider getting a bulk purchase with the other brides..maybe can get a better price..i guess 2004 is ok as well..cheers~

wtan

hi hi Diana...
or u want to let me know how many cartons r u looking at? maybe i can help u check out with ridhuan on ur qty? u PM me, ok? cheers~

jan193

chomecc.. yeah .. it was a gd break.. n nw hav to slowly get bac to weddin preps hehehe

pretty much hav an idea of wat i wan for my WG.. but for EG totally no idea.. hopefully wil b able to tink of somethin w d help of d designer.. really hope it'll b a fruitful trip on sun

my PS is on 3rd jul

r ur gowns gg to b OTR or MTM??.. i'm sure since ur BS is confident tt end of May is alrite then it shldnt b much of a prob

nickyxuan

Hi all....

Hope everyone's doing fine... So anyone tried or wanna do animations for their actual day montage etc?? ;p

Hi Apuppy, my gown is OTR one-new(Their new creations)one lor, hopefully really able to find one I like ba... ;)

Now so headache for actual day PG & VG!!

babygera

Jasmine, ya lor i've already sent out sms to all my frens le waiting for them to reply c if they can make it or not...at least i have a rough guide how many more space i have....
today guess every1 busy liaoz or run out of topic? haha

xfiles_wolvie

elven_princess (urs also..heheh can call me Da man lor)

corkage is mian tan....NVR free...even if u add more tables also no free.....yup padang is the long march in and in the middle....ya lor..no perks as well...sigh....limited leh...now the problem i can tink of at RTP is that our guest will walk the wrong way cos 4th flr is like a maze....

omelette

my AD is October 7, 2006, all other brides who's date also falls on this hottest date of the year, please respond and share their experiences so far

thanks

heheheh

email4adel

ya fang, hi... never really intro myself to you before.. i am adeline.. no 2 as Adel came in earlier than me... hee hee... i am not sure how much is a box of the cakes cost but 20 more is truly too much also... for my case, my 2 sisters case, yes both the bride n groom families should have these cakes to give away to relatives so be4 the GDL, everyone should settle on how many boxes they would like and negotiate from there.... then again, its very individual la since many of the modern couples no longer like to observe the full observation of the chinese tradition...

but lei but lei.. for me, i wanted EVERYTHING... everything that i can remember that is part of the weddin tradition.. i very traditional girl at heart actually.. grin grin...i want the phoenix n dragon bangle.. my 4 dian jin.. the umbrella, hand fan, etc etc.. i would personally like to keep all the traditions.. hee hee... i super ma fan one.. hee hee..

btw, yester just went to buy my 4 dian jin n the bangle for my tea ceremony.. gosh.. gold prices went up so much.. my PIL quite shock to see that its so ex but ultimately didnt really negotiate too too much for the prices and finally paid for it... phew... 1 item down...

girls... THIS FRIDAY, MY GDL DAY..........!!!!!! scary... i am left with 18 DAYS.... counting down... haha.. not too scared but gettin excited...

keep me in the loop if got next meet up k?"?!!

kaye

Jean,
U so on ah...
hey, think I maybe collecting my album today...cos my jiemeis want to ve a discussion this wk..
So, my plan chg
cant collect album & 3-in-1 this Sat

anybody wants to accompany me tonight?
hehheee

email4adel

girls,

was lookin thru the posts and saw that florists selection is on the go.. there is one that is not bad.. i think its call Valen Fleur... its at Orchard Hotel... i saw before.. flowers not bad..if still on the hunt, then can try this one too la...

(",)

babygera

hmmm dunno leh... today my brain seems dead haha
anyway hor just a check for GDL what cakes are you gals using? physical cakes or vouchers?
i planning to take bengawan solo cake vouchers leh got 10% discount somemore leh :p do we have to give our very close frens cake? or issit only for our relatives and parent's friends?

pinkbunny

jean
so touched leh. ok la, for that i won't hijack your choco cake la, ok? keke. and for that, i can forgive you for calling me wrong name. pinkbuMMy indeed!

eh MJ on on on. now we bug lipstar. lippy, on bo? but we still need one more leg leh...

adeline
ya me too, traditional girl at heart
happy.gif
cos i don't want relatives to say 'aiyah marry angmoh that's why don't need to do all these traditional things is it?' and cos my parents also got married in a hurry (cos of me!) so all the more i want to do all this
happy.gif

thanks for flower contact. will ask bluebunny to go see. flowers are his job
happy.gif

jmonster

finally, got topic liao... hahaha

for my case, my mum's giving cakes to neighbours/some relatives/frens whom she's not thinking to invite, and the cakes are served as a form to announce to them tat her daughter is getting married.

auldreay

adeline, at first we agreed that my parents take 18 boxes, and his parents take 18...then now his parents want extra 20, which is 38 boxes!! and honestly, he does not have that many relatives...which made me quite upset cos they keep wanting this and that and say "one box S$12 onli what..." S$12 x 20 is alot lor...they nvr tink for their son one...

qq77

hi all,
my company network is down lah. cannot assess.
from the news its reported yesterday that cairns that side got hurrican loh, and its v bad. so now the tot of gg to aussie also got a bit of scare scare leh.

pinkbunny

lipstar and jean!! i got my number 4 leg liao! (she's very nice one, she's the overall kaypoh for my wedding. only thing is the she just had a baby so might need to pump milk during the session haha). lippy faster confirm!!! ok la i throw in one dinner free. where to find such a good deal!

you can come to my house this saturday at 5pm or not? faster faster confirm! i super excited!!!

magic_alz

hi gintonic,
ah? closed down already? wow...i don't know where they have another outlet leh..why don't u try to 'wedding shoes' thread or something? there might be more brides who might know of another place..

babygera

jmonster, hur? ure mum giving cakes to those that are not invited??? hmmm my mum say she gotta give to all whom r invited and it will be given together with the invitation card... she calculated and needs about 50 boxes lor...so my cakes all together cost about $700 or more liaoz
sad.gif
moreover she wanna get the bengawan solo kaya pandan cake which cost about $14 each

jmonster

err... dunnu leh. the last time i go thru the guest lists with my mum & she said 'No need to invite this auntie lah, give her cake can already'...
'for this auntie, give her cake can liao cos it's too far for her to attend the dinner some more her legs get pain if walk too much, blah blah blah...'
so i guess she wanted to give cakes to those she's not invited.. but i think she's also giving to those close relatives whom she's going to invite leh.... **confused**

jmonster

wah, there's alot leh... need to get expensive cake meh...

my mum helped me to ask the bakery in JB, 9pcs of assorted cakes costs about RM10.00 & she has not confirm how many boxes she needs.

ooshie

hey gals!!!!!!!!!!
DId i mention??!!
i finally bought my rings today! but can only collect and load pics as they wil take one month? got so long meh ... damn silly me for not taking pics ....pretty pretty

pinkbunny

jean: STEADY!!!! oops i never tell my friend. anyway if she insist want to play money then i tell her ok but for using my house to pump milk must pay rent. kekeke

lipstar, where are you?

mishie

hahhaha! $90 is quite a bit to pay, I must admit. Well, can you wear it in the future? If you are not spending so much on other shoes, then splurging on this may not be that bad if you can re-use.

hope my 2-cents' worth helps...., popie.

trina_wys

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church/Solumnisation</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD PG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD VG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Email</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Love Nest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">reismion</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Benjamin Loo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">D'memorz - Patrick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boon Tiong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">blur_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st Nov</font> </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">silentelf</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Regent Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Gregory Brasserie &amp; Courtyard - GPPR</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ni<k Goh</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">roidana</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">meowysp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Singapore Marriott Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Benjamin Loo</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">reishi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Parkroyal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">tiglet</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Jawn Happy Ever After</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cheers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sheraton</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aspella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">NL</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Nov</font> </TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ram0111</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Atrina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">frais bleu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Wedding Present</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Segami Images - Andrew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Not Getting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Terrace</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">summer</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">In Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Park Royal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Peng peng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Captured Moment</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Terrace</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">apuppy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chevron</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chester Tan </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Don Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong Westt</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">xuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Orchid Country Club</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">my_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holiday Inn</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rivervale Cresent</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silverlining Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holiday Inn Park View</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Rainbow Photography
PS - Attitude Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">count</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">PLMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Pond</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Pinnacle @ Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">adel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EverBliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Meritus Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Francis Xavier</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">esther</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">shermaine24sg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Z' wedding design </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marriott</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Wai Peng</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">sweets</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Camel1ia &amp; Allure Charix</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Bugs media</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siglap</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Club Chinos</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boon Lay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">CSI fan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th/19th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Marriott</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Teresa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jln Jurong Kechil</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">tulipz</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th/20th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Parkroyal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">kel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21st Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ublur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hotel Intercontinental</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles hotel Gazebo Lawn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Andrew Choi</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">dorami</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22nd Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Copthorne Water Front</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Beetles@Work</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Bugs media</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong East</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">pat</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22nd Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EverBliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">freda</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">23rd Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Julia wedding News/ Bridal Veil </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chimes</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Sok Eng - BerryHappy</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">chomecc</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles the Plaza</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">petrina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silver Cloak Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bliss Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">F0T0 Themes - Simon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christopher Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">storm8345</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">X-zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Allan Dai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Derrick Yui</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">joy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">linda&amp;lawrence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">White Link</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Furama City Center</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Derrick Ong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Don Lim</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Fernvale</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jennifer_t</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Le Meridien</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chapter One</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">elcy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marina Mandarin</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Photolanguage - Ray Ong</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">fatoreo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">The Oriental</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Oriental</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ffbear</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sophia Wedding Collections</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Orchard Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Depot Road</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">charlene</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles the Plaza</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Tucky's Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">denise</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Mr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aspella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jacqueline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Greymatterphotography - KC</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">vonn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Focus Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Peony Jade</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kallang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">meowmel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silver Lining</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Conrad</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jasjaslim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dawn's Wedding</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">PhotoU</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">PhotoU</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chou Chu Kang Cresent</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">blurblur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Hyatt</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Last Update on xuan, apuppy and summer

evd

hi Irene,

Thanks! yes, that was my actual WG. I like it a lot too....so sad to part with the gown when I had to return it the next day...hahahhaa...

rainnqq

princess.. if u have a design of CS u like, u can approach a tailor and get it done for workmanship of only about 200 or so. Of course u have to add in the material cost. The material can be obtained from Arab st and the tailor will go down with you to choose and purchase. I've got 2 recommended tailor, one in Tg Pagar and the other in Tampines. Let me know if you want their contact okay?

Jacq.. since it's only EG still not too bad ;) U can look around for rental as all the rest has mentioned.

sinkor

Ooshie,

no lah..... think all engross in multiply liao! good that u have bought ur ring!!! so u have to wait one month for them to do your engraving? :p

ffbear

Hi, Chomecc,
no lah.. u not long-winded lah.. juz very enlightening to read ur post after a long day work..
happy.gif

VG - my budget is ard $600 -1000.. hv been surfing wesbites, wow pian, some charge $1 -2k.. beyond my budget.. hvnt met any VG yet, ask abt 5 of them, all booked on tat day.. faint.. cant seem to find their names in the chart above, so who knows who booked them, &amp; most impt, who knows how many more brides getting married tat day.. faint.. think I ll pass by alot of bridal cars on my AD.. hahahha... anyone got any VG to recommend?

kaye

All,
Jux took a cab back fr my BS...
albums &amp; portrait so heavy....
My parents said my pics nt nice..
dunno y I choose those...

then my Portrait &amp; 3-in-1..worst..
color not nice
Portrait- Upper part of the pic looks so empty
cos its the pale sky of lallang
Then 3-in-1, I had chosen the WG with greyish backgnd.
They said looks so dull.
*sigh....
my tb top, chose a beach pic...they said not proportion...rt side too empty