(2006) Brides of year 2006

mist28

Maybe to avoid confusion, can call me Mist... keke...
happy.gif

september

no laughing lah...tink me sheng bin liao...coughing and sneezing....haiz sianz....

but i was really piss earlier lor...nw cool off liao....so looking for either cheap animated montage which cat previously recommend or cheap montage service wif no animation lor.....mmmm..strangely, i seem to recall dun a frenz or a cousin of mine can do montage....haiz...dun noe real or result of my bin until bu qing bu chu liao....

joia

Hi June brides,
Been reading this thread but didn't post
happy.gif
I'm also a June bride, AD on 3 June 2006. AD will be in one and half weeks time. Still cant decide on our causal wear. Planning to wear white shirt and jeans, what do you all think?

Hi BB,
I'm also going to Australia for honeymoon. Will be going to Melborune
happy.gif

Jasmine,
Read that you're looking for 3.5-4" shoes. I bought my 4" pair from City Plaza at $65. You can see it at
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/36737/278212.html?1142576836

hi susan..
thanks for the recommendation..saw ur heels from thread given..do they have silver color heels too? i perfer silver one leh..ur seems comfy..cos though its high but can also see that there's some height in front so its not so tiring for the legs..will go check it out this weekend..

BTW, u mean u're having photo shoot in 1.5weeks time is it? white shirt with jeans seems abit plain leh..maybe u & hubby can DIY some wordings on the white shirt to add some colors to the photos..juz a suggestion only..

joia

Hi Jasmine,

Yes they do have a silver pair as well. In fact they do have quite a selection, depending on what u like. But the design I chose is quite new, didn't have it the last time I went there. And yes, the height makes it more comfortable to walk too, else my legs will break :p

I also agree plain, it's FH who like the clean cut look. But we may get extra color tops to wear. I've seen couple with the just married words on the back, do you know if they write it or??

jmonster

Hi susan,

some of my frens DIY the 'just married' on the back of the white shirt.. think they went Sportlight to buy the paint thingy...

for me & hubby, we wear round neck t-shrt & pamudas and took the casual wear PS outdoor..

i guess, jasmine and u think that it's plain to wear white shirt cos the casual wear PS will be taken indoor?

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi mist28, if you want i can send you my list of PG and VG. Just drop your email addy here. You're a catholic too? My wedding will be at St Francis Xavier. Actually, I almost decided on holy spirit but in the end we chose SFX cos we'll be going from FH's house. Nearer.</font>

babygera

Ya i agree whoever got good deals for Australia must inform every1 here haha cos i think alot of June's brides will be going there cost its cool :p

jmonster,
ya..i find it plain if its for indoor PS..was thinking of wearing pyjamas, football club shirts, etc..can take those pillow fight photos or those bubbles type..quite fun i tink..

hey, dun leave me out leh..all of u gg aussie for HM..only me gg europe.. Who else gg europe huh???Haha..

susan,
i tink u can buy the stencils &amp; paints at spotlight..and use your creativity..then it'll become a one &amp; only couple shirt already..

as for the shoes, seems like walking culture has a wide variety also..anybody knows where is it located huh? cos tml i'll be gg for shoes searching..

jmonster

hi jasmine,

ya if the casual wear is taken indoor then i think we gotta wear something bright and special... but i ever saw my frens wear white shirts and jeans take PS indoor and turned out to be quite nice loh.. well, it depends on indivisual preference liao

greta

Hi all March brides,
My wedding is over on 11th march. Yea the wedding day things happen very quickly...I enjoyed the moment and seeing those frens who manage to attend. Went back to work on tues and my worktable is flooded with work..sianz. For all who's on the waiting list to be married...must sleep well hah...

Hi Cheryl &amp; Irene,
Which platform do u suggest to upload photos to in term of speed and security?

maez

hi xfiles and mist,

sorry i left the file in office and was on course this week so will add u 2 next week k?
welcome!!
happy.gif

huan

soo interesting!!! it would b fun if we cross each other's road on the AD itself!!
my AD photographer is Alan. PS will b done by the BS so no PS photographer...
still deciding if shd engage a VG.. i wanted to but my husband says it doesnt serve much purpose...
i oso dunno when to an chuan... coz will b using my current bedroom as the new couple's room since my husband's side has no vacant rooms...

pony_pang

Hi,

Have anyone out here tot of doing ur own montage i think should not be too difficult with powerpoint or other software. If you can draw even better. At the end of the proccess you can be sure that your montage is not the same with any other brides. I saw a few pair of shoes at nova, paragon today is very suitable for wedding and now they are having some sales going on maybe you gals would like to drop by this weekend for some shopping.

xris

Hi Diana,
Thanks! Went allure charix in the afternoon, the shoes are nice but it's all so high for me. I am looking for 2 inch, max 2.5 inch heels only. Their CS and evening dresses are really pretty too, especially 1 evening gown with peacock feathers on it.

Hi gals,
Anyone chose slip on type heels for their wedding shoes instead of the strappy ones? Saw a nice pair at Taka today but I felt strappy ones would be more formal.

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi Sh@ron, I'm from Holy Spirit, FH just converted and he's from SFX. Yup, Father Gerard is a nice man. Father Anthony Ho will be marrying us though. I'll send the list to you tonight? So sorry, didn't check this forum last night.</font>

hanko

Hi mist,
Nice to meet you.... we are actually holding our dinner at the same hotel &amp; same BS....
happy.gif

P.S: My actual name is also Sharon....

joia

Hi Jasmine,
Thanks for the suggestion. Hai FH just likes it plain white top, maybe will be more casual instead of white shirt. Will ask for a coloured background so that it's not so boring lookings and we will be having our "props" too
happy.gif

Seems like Walking culture no longer in Spore. I cant the outlet at Bugis and Millieium Walk anymore. But remember seeing other outlet at Harbour front.

lingsharon

hi gals..anyone of u going for any bride show.. my ad is on 26 nov... till now nothing has been done... any idea where shd i start from.. in a confusion now... thks

dass

hi evie,
hi evie, thks for the compliments. a lot of people thinks that we look alike too, they thought we r siblings.. hee hee.. i hv no idea how to upload big pics. mine was very easy. my BS gave me the dics n it was very easy to upload.

hi irene, can i share ur actual day photo? mine wont b ready til next wk. will let u know once ready.

hi jocester, vera n irene, you've got mails.
happy.gif

sushi, can i hv ur email address?

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi lingsharon (confused, so many sharons here
happy.gif
) There is a wedding show at Fullerton Hotel on 26th March, BS is Ted Wu. On 30th April, Pan Pac is having their open house, free admission. Think Bliss Wedding is having one mid april at the open field oppo bugis junction. You can check out the exact details from singaporebrides website.

Now that you confirmed your date, it's easier to settle things. Book your venue (restaurant/hotel etc) first then you can start your search for your bridal studio, actual day photographer, videographer. Once you settle these few things, you'll feel like a load's been taken off your mind
happy.gif
If you want, you can even have a wedding theme, could be colour, could be other themes.</font>

babygera

jmonster, haha ya lor so many of us going AU
happy.gif
which part of AU u all planning to go?

Anyway how many gals in here staying east ar?

Jasmine, europe too ex liaoz no $$
sad.gif

I still dunno where to go for my outdoor PS leh....where is nice????!!!??

jiamin_loh

Afternoon gals,

Just checking when should I start to compile the guest list, printing of invitation cards??? Mmm...seem like alot of things have not done yet...Any recommendations on what wedding favours to give also???

Thanks
happy.gif

dwarfs

Diana> Hi, cos my FH not very tall so got to find a shoes tat is not so high and able to match my EG or WG.

Wendy> I went for appenditics operation.

hi sushi,
Thanks! i think i slept enough. i woke up at 7am. When's ur photos ready for sharing? do u mind sharing ur ps photos with me first?
happy.gif

chinoke

Hi,

I am a june bride too. Do anyone of u know where to buy nice and pretty umbrella in singapore? eg. those white lacey type?

ebell

Dear March Brides,

Woo AD over. Mine rained and I was crying man cos my wed in Zoo so cldnt hop on the carriage but in the end it turned out well, food was excellent, crowd was fantastic, band was good, the safari theme decor was beautiful, the foto gallery was great too
happy.gif
. Many of our guest commented that the wedding was one of the most memorable and beautiful one for them and I guess that makes it all worth it.

Our MTV was extremely well received, next time got chance then share. Thumbs up to Moo media
happy.gif

I guess wat makes everyting so beautiful was having soo much love during the whole ceremony. Our wedding theme was "A Celebration of Love" and truly, God was gd, love was just all around, from God to us, between Hub and I and from our guest to us
happy.gif
I was crying soo much and so did many of our guests.

I was sorta sad and loss for like 2 days after the wed cos suddenly, no more rush and like it just went pass soo fast but then gd things always come to an end but with fond memories that will alwaz be imprinted deep within us. Guess many of us feel the same ya?

Waiting for pics.....
happy.gif
By the way Irene!!!!...I "gatecrashed ur wed...hehhe I was at Mariott cos my 2nd dinner was there and was there to check stuff and saw u from a distance
happy.gif
)...The food at mariott was gd eh?
happy.gif

My biggest regret...was too bz that I forgot to enjoy myself 100% before the wedding and even on the morning of my wed was still worrying...soo anyone not married yet...relax and enjoy cos it doesnt have to be perfectly coordinated but it will be perfect as long as u enjoy the experience of uniting with the one u love
happy.gif

joia

Hi Geri,
I'm a north east, staying in Hougang.
For outdoor locations have the usual, Botanic Garden, Sentosa, Marina South, beaches, shop houses, railway, Raffles place area.. Depends on what's the look you like. Personally my and FH like nature, so opt for Botanic Garden and Punggol beach.

Fay, maybe can try Taka?

pinkbunny

tada!!! my gown :p i absolutely love it

355169.jpg
355170.jpg

marnie, hazel and jean, i had a blast! we should do it more! photos of our CONEHEAD outing sent to your respective emails

babygera

hi susan, hmmm i thought of marina south cos i've never gone to the beach part before but i dunno will it be nice or not leh...initially wanted mt faber but friend say now scenary not nice cos got alot of construction
sad.gif

Hi Ericia, it depends on how much ure guests can drink cos for my wedding most of the guests are super drinkers hence i need alot of beer, wine and hard liquor
happy.gif