(2006) Brides of year 2006

qq77

morning all,

newbbi,
i have just booked with CTC for my F&E aussie. crossing my fingers now. tml they will let e know if there is any accom in Mel.

Dunno where else to go leow.
sad.gif

SDL,
wow... Teo Hee Hean also got go ah..
her wedding must be indeed a real grand one with big shots around. cant wait to see her AD photos.

sdblues

haha.. Irene was saying.. since the minister there hor.. they damn lucky.. cuz the hotel will surely make sure everything is in tip top condition.. otherwise their reputation in jeopardy.. they so lucky..

lollypop

Hi snnowy

Thanks. very busy, just had my GDL yesterday.

Now waiting for SHOWTIME on 11 Mar. hehehe

Congratulation to you too.
happy.gif

sdblues

btw her hb is also Jeffrey keke.. am sure u know that.. very nice and onz guy.. one day shud see her express highlights cuz they looked so young..

mitzi

Hi Ai Lin,

I have not chosen a BS yet, still researching which is good sigh~
sad.gif

babybride, like you, I've yet to confirm Anything yet
sad.gif
Cos my bf also boh chup, end up I can only research on my own. And my AD is in Dec this year. So cheer up, you're not the only one
happy.gif

babygera

jmonster, y dun u try to persuade your mom to use ang pow to represent the bulky items instead? Cos from what i know is that nowadays alot of ppl using ang pow to represent those GDL items and i think it's really very inconvenient for your hubby if he is to carry the pails to take a bus back to SG
happy.gif
unless he is driving then u have no excuse liaoz.....

duckling78

wow i can see a lot of bride here is from GHA....
Have you all select your gowns?

Hi mitzi & babybride,

You can try to do your research then get him to take a look or join in. Me also doing that....

Like for the banquet searching, i shortlist a few then we go see the place together.

junebridetobe

precious moment
I believe you and family are not pangdang so can do it on 7th month.
too bad we are particular about good day. seem like no chioce i got to do it seprately, an chuan and guo da li and give out invitation.

babygera

Hi camy, I dun think i'll be having the sewing basket but i confirm will not be getting the dragon and phoenix candles cos my house too windy le so they candles will not be able to light for long.....mine will be just canned pig trotters, ping jin (just for show to relatives) and some cakes for prayer
happy.gif

For an chuang, i think we will have to buy those old old antique coins with a hole in the center to put on all 4 corners of the bed.

beenz

HI Annice,
me oso haven't go for PS, but me and my FH will go rackie the pl that most couple go for PS first and then decide where we like/love most then go. maybe u shld do the same.
happy.gif

places like: botantical garden, changi boardwalk, east coast, sentosa etc..

wtan

hi hi Diana..
i was thinking of meeting u earlier, say 6.20pm? outside Aussino? coz till date, i m not sure who except Elsie is keen in gg for the Aussino bedsheet shopping spree..so i m assuming that most will go for dinner at 7pm...then in that case, we change the venue to Cafe Cartel, also easier for all of us lor, what do u think?

september

er...6.20 pm me cant lah...me off work at 6pm leh...tell u wat....for those who wan to buy bedsheet pls mit 6.35pm outside aussino and those who only joining for dinner, mit straight at cafe cartel at 7.35pm...

also, gals, pls post here or email wendy to confirm if u r joining for the bedsheet shopping too....

qq77

sdl,
i also hoping.
if really sway sway dun have again, i will throw dart on the word map leow.... kekekekeke...

newbbi79

Linda,
good luck to you too =)...

Suishi,
did u watch the wedding show yest? Hmm...find the gowns abit over kua zhang leh..but find one bery nice.... =D.

suishi

morning newbbi,
i watch together with my MIL, both of us find those gowns too over with big patterns. Mi prefer something simple & sweet.

pinkbunny

keke EL, we're all different la. for me i'm the super kancheong kind and i need to know that things are in place before i can pang sim. trying to take things slow for the sake of my blood pressure hehe.

marnie
toying with idea of having cones for decor, or cones as rice holders for guests. i don't want them to hold on to the cones la, cos they won't be able to clap for me muahaha (my shamelessness emerges again). hey i've got a designated driver for bluebunnymama and bluebunnybro. maybe you could do that for pak and mak too? unless they'd rather mingle on the bus?

girls
ok la friend back my papa already la ;)

suishi

newbbi,
yalor, dun think it suitable for asian may be to those who want Xtreme designs

any idea which bridal shop are those gowns from?

qq77

newbbi,

ya, if really dun have we will consider taiwan and HK together.
or maybe mauritius.

suishi,
kekekekeke... ya that's right.
but hor, we are not rich so have to see the dart hit where. hehehehehe....

newbbi & suishi,
i watched the problem also.
i agree that the gown are a bit kua zhang but quite like it leh. think Amadam lee's design are more kua zhang compared to shirley li one's.

sdblues

Linda.. urrr.. try aiming at Africa ;) kekeke..
well, thats why after watching the show wolf creek hor I scared to go Cairns liao.. cuz in real life that story happened on 1999, and near Cairns.. hehe.. better not hitch-hike at all costs.. or u might end up being lost and let your imaginations run wild keke .. :D

tissuebox1

nacy

how can yours be 24 pages but with 60+ photo if its a normal albmu?

ling
if ur BS say no problem then u dun worry too much.
but best to double check again. you wouldn't wan them to rush and do a sloppy job

qq77

sdl,
ya ya... tot of gg south africa leh, but dare not try. hear of alot of good comments on africa.

Wei... dun try to scare me leh, my hb quite keen on gg to cairns leh.

sdblues

Linda.. its true mah.. hehe.. but honestly Cairns is super nice.. even though weather there can be hot like hell..
South Africa is really nice.. and quite intimidating when u walk ard the streets of Johannesburg.. it scared us last time lor.. cuz so many blacks.. keke.. we went to Sun City and Cape Town then.. Cape Town is quaint and an ang moh thriving city..

wtan

hi hi Diana..
ok, i see u 6.30pm outside Aussino, dun worry, take ur time..shd be ok..i think maybe meet the rest at 7.15pm outside CAFE CARTEL shd be ok lah..thks!

<font color="0000ff">hi hi ladies..
pls email me at [email protected] to let me know if u r meetg for the Aussino shopping spree at 6.30pm at Plaza Singapura..cheers~</font>

qq77

sdl,
ya loh, my hb see the advertisment on cairn and all those brochres, he very interested leh. so if our F&amp;E is cfm, we will drive up to carins loh.

kohnancy

hi tissuebox,

bcos we have some pages that will contain 2 to 6 pics. they say is not consider mag style. mag style r those tat uses software to do some editing. mine is only playing with the sizes of the pics.

sdblues

Linda, better not drive up lah very long dist u know.. scary leh.. really.. but if yall really wanna drive then make sure got enough fuel and make sure mobile on.. the movie really gotten into me.. keke.. paiseh :D

gs1979

tissuebox, me like Nancy oso getting one full page album. Mine is 23pages wif 46pics. i din do mag style too. cos my AD PG pkg is wif collages.
happy.gif

wtan

Oct 06 brides-to-be gathering for March 2006

Time: 7.15pm
Venue: Plaza Singapura. CAFE CARTEL

10th Mar (Fri)
1.Wendy
2. Diana
3. Tingz
4. CAT
5. Iceglacier
6. Kelly
7. Corin
8. Elsie
9. Honey

For Aussino shopping spree, meet outside Aussino at 6.30pm at Plaza Singapura.

Please PM me to get my contacts. CheerS~

gs1979

me went for food tasting last nite. glad dat not alot of bad comments. haha!! both side parents oso discussed abt d GDL stuffs...so now finally can get to work on those stuffs.
happy.gif

sdblues

Linda, yea.. think it will be better lor.

Oh yea, u free tmr evening? we gathering again tmr at Emerald Hill.. No.5 bar.. meeting Lee Hwa entrance after crossing orchard road from somerset mrt.. wanna join up? ZL, stars and hb will be joining.. Sereen might be coming.

qq77

sdl,
dunno whether my hb wanna go out a not. cos he off tml, might wanna rest at home.

btw, tml i will be on leave.

september

wendy, cat shld be there early and hv tell her to call u lor....nt sure if she wan to buy bedsheet but guess she dun mind look look see see lor...