Dinner Date: 14 Dec
Dinner venue: Meritus Mandarin
BS: Graceful Image
PS Photo: TBC
AD Photo: TBC
AD Video: TBC
Lovenest: TBC

stefylim

ha ha ha....i can understand...after i confirm my BS also stop looking ard liow...dun wan to sway....
happy.gif

pinkbunny

marnie
this lady is quite alright leh. i told her my budget is only $250 - she said it can be done (i think i will kiss her). it'll be custom made but i rent it from her :D keep you girls updated!!

hazel
eh don't like that la. i already settled on the date cos ah bu said don't need to check if it's auspicious. then when i announced to the whole family, one KPO auntie made a face when she looked at the lunar calendar. so there was a whole big frenzy... to check or not to check ya know? so i think now we'll just go ahead and get married cos it was the original plan anyway! (consolation: at least it's not in chin ming, and we checked with the priest and he said it doesn't matter if our wedding's held in the period of lent. we're mixing so many cultures and traditions - no wonder i'm confused!!)

stefylim

hi reiko...

you taking meritus mandarin...which ballroom? originally was thinking of taking them but confirm wif copthorne waterfront instead...
happy.gif

kaye

pinkbunny,how come U gt so many cultures?
I forgo alot of traditions...my dad is now controlling his temper...cos everything we settled on our own...I dun even let him decide on the ping jin & no. of tables he getting,etc....
as he's asking too much...

pinkbunny

hazel
sure you want to know? ok here goes. i'm peranakan-chinese, he is french-canadian. we're both catholic. so we got to consider many many many things! so in the end everything end up chapalang and half past six! haha

and because mdm pinkbunny (my mum) is like not interested to help, i also don't know how to ask for pin jin from pinkbunnymama (his mum). but the good thing is that i told pinkbunnymama that tea ceremony is like for her to accept me into her family and she said sure she wants to be part of it
happy.gif

as for tables, we have given my parents 6 tables out of our 20 and we keep all the angpows since they're not paying anything for us. mr pinkbunny's friends and family won't be here.

Hi snoozy
Welcome to the june brides palace.
happy.gif

Most of the girls here have already taken their PS and waiting for the album layout liao...How abt you?

sogo

hello everyone,

i'm ok with 15 mar too!

popie,
thanks for sharing! very cute!
happy.gif

leafmemories,
good luck in your home liasing. dun be too stressed out k?

axl

Thanks suishi,
I received your PS photos.

Newbbi, I'm on MC today. Bad Flu, head spinning. so I did not go office to check my mail. Tmr I go back and see.

Thanks ladies.

leena2tan

Yup, VC is volan* Couture. new BS.

Stephanie,

me also same as u, after confirm my bs also stop looking ard. no point lah. hehehehe

jeanng79

Hazel,

Just to update you, me going for food tasting on the 16th Feb. Are you still "following" ? heheh..

As for my honeymoon, FH just changed job, so dunno can take leave or not..But if can, we thinking of going to Australia or Japan.

PinkBunny,
Can email me ur email add? Then I can scan my card and show u..
happy.gif
My email is [email protected]
By the way, if I were you, i dun think I will go see the tong shu now cos since the date set liao. Else if it turns out to be negative, then how? Change date meh??

My updates:

ROM : Book liao. going to verfify docs. on 26th April

Cards : Printed liao.

Guest List: Almost confirm, only waiting for that "tortoise" of mine to confirm his side. Can't stand him! Always procrastinating also!

Florist: BS package included.

Wine: Confirmed

Photos: Ready in march.

Overall, prep should be 85 % completed.
Me still left 86 days to go!

asura

Hi Lovebug,

Saw your ring pillow. Think mine looked similar to the one with peach color rose without the roses. Hee...
Your jewellery shop never give you one for free when they sell you the ring? I got my rings from Soo Kee and they gave me a ring pillow.

greta

Hi jocester,
Thanks for sharing the photos. Yr wedding gown v nice! Suit yr figure perfectly. Great pics taken at changi..

pinkbunny

jean
my email add is [email protected]

wah your list is so cool!!! kowtow kowtow! here are my missing facts:

banquet: SAF yacht club (solemnisation cum dinner)
BS: fame bridal
photographer/videographer: colleagues :D
love nest/house of mahjong: ghim moh

btw i agree with you on the tong shu thing. it's always so frustrating when many people are giving their comments and making me so lost!!

hi snowkat
i'm also with fame... do you like their service? i'm not that happy with them
sad.gif

dapipi

Hi Girls,
Been called back for work for these 2 days. Actual working day should be on monday...Luckily tmr don't need to work, can sleep late & go back to my place to do laundry. Finally the CNY visiting had stopped at my place. Except that my sis will go to my place tmr with me. Lipstar, not that i want them to come lor, but it's FH family custom to take turn to go each other house.FH also very reluntant.

Pinkbunny,
I din check 'Tong shu'. Just as long as it's not a 'chin ming' will do. Both side parents also not 'pang dang', so everything still quite ok. Don't remind me that we only got 58 days left. Now start to panic liao. PIL will be coming to my mom's place this sat to discuss more in details.

Lipstar: Hard liqour will be sponsered by my dad. He already prepared 10 bottles liao.

Hazel: Our honeymoon will be postponed to June instead. Coz MIL & SIL going to Japan in April. Then FH as the eldest son, got to fork out with some $$. Bo bian, both his sibling still very young. Sister 18yrs & brother 13yrs only. Most likely will be going to Hongkong & Japan. If not enuff $$, then will go Japan only.

Anyone of u know where to order cakes( for relatives) & roast pig @ resonable price?

rainnqq

hey bride

PJ is peony jade, scdh is sichuan dou hua. SCDH already out as my parents and FH dun like the layout. Left now with PJ and M Hotel... a restaurant against a hotel.

Need all your help.. gonna do a poll.

Which do you poll as having better tasting food?

Thanks all!

jeanng79

pinkbunny,

ok, will email when I scan it tomorrow cos scanner at FH house.
happy.gif

I also doing solemnisation with dinner! heheh
Fame bridal is good! One of my frens used them and I find the pics very well taken leh...
happy.gif

Ok, me update the table liao..Is ur PS included in ur BS package?

345508.gif

popie

oki. let us set the meet up date to be on 15 march.

dreymin, u see how it goes. if u can make it, u can also join us halfway.

kaye

wow Pinkbunny,
no wonder so confusing...
I tot U give yr parents 6 tables means all Ang Baos fr the 6 ABs go to them?

Jean,
Followed U quite closely already....heheheee...still lacked behind..but its within planning schedule.
but I got additional things leh...tats the florist for my banquet...N choose table linen, favours,etc fr hotel.
My food tasting mostly would be in Mar...Feb too short a time for me.
My schedule would be next wk hse warming (Feb 11).
then rest for the following wk..(Feb 18)
then maybe go c Steffi florist (Feb 25)
another wk go Parkers Wine (Mar 4)
another wk go june florist & another wine seller. (Mar 11)
mar 18- think can collect album..Yeah! then maybe confirm the florist too.
mar 26-
maybe go food tasting in this wk, choose table, linen, favors, etc...
Apr 2- confirm wine
another wk is my GDL if I remember correctly.
then another wk shld be my an chuan day...
another wk shld choose my cheongsam, dad & FIL jacket.

Luckily, we ve 85 days....*whew...
think I missed out the cakes..
but I would go to vouchers instead of real cakes..else chose EMI cakes..

honeymoon
Japan- Jean, Ade & Lipstar shortlisted this country...might as well go groups...cheaper mah..
Dun think U all want to backpack..So go into grp can ve better bargaining power.

lipstar

Jean: You can fill in "Kelvin Eng" under my AD photog & videog. :D

Hazel: I didn't shortlist Japan. Too expensive.
Haven't called Parker's Wine. Very busy at work today. Aim to call tmr.
kao_sticktongue.gif

aiko

Okie
let's remind one another when the time is approaching.

Dreymin
just wondering if you were to have your PS in May, will it be too late?
kao_confused2.gif
Usually the BS will take about 3mths to come up with the album.

lollypop

Hi rainne

I wanna see yours too.
happy.gif
[email protected] thanks dearie.

Hmm....frankly speaking hor I've a fleshy bum...haha. So cant carry well wearing certain cuts example mermaid gown. My bum looks extremely BIG lor. haha

rainnqq

is it?

but heard from a friend the food not bad... but judging from their thread. Their bridal suite is a wow! ahhaa...

stefylim

issit.....tt's good lor...coz the last time i went there was in end 2004 not so good...

i also got frens comment not good...have u seen the place?

stefylim

issit.....tt's good lor...coz the last time i went there was in end 2004 not so good...

i also got frens comment not good...have u seen the place?

rainnqq

i actually dun really like the place, function room. Very funny one.. come out from lift then have to go enter the room by a corridor. But so far the places I chose my FH no like, then he like M so I also quite tired of choosing and ending disappointed so I'm in the kind of "anything" mood.. sigh

trina_wys

hi storm,

thanks for the well wishes.. i'm sure all of us here will be mei mei brides..
happy.gif

hi NL,

for AD photographers.. only some are tied up.. but its not very common i think.. most of the time we source for the AD PG on our own..

hi kel,

welcome! i'll update ur details real soon..

same goes for u too reishi!
happy.gif

stefylim

ai yo

how can like tt...of coz must choose a place that both of u love....

which other location ur FH dun like...let us know maybe we can help u wif more choices lah...
happy.gif

marnie

Eh.....I'm the only 15th April bride...soo sad...I cannot see another bridal couple on the roads waving to me on that day...
kao_sad2.gif

I think I've got slightly more than 70 days to go --> I'm sweating already and whipping Meraj's butt into action (actually he's already moving but not fast enough to keep to the pace!
lol.gif
)

Pink Bunny, that's so cool! Cheap cheap....hope it'll turn out great. Go take a look at her workmanship first yeah...?

Hazel, me wanna kaypoh you go see florists......can?

By the way, thanks for the invite.....I'll let you know by Sunday, can?

Kudos to Jean, you're still our Bride Idol. My entries have not changed though the lovenest may change at the end of month.
rofl.gif

Still weighing the pros and cons of the 2 videographers shortlisted. Plus, Meraj is also still procrastinating.

Lipstar, we're having lunch together sometime in 2 weeks right? *trying hard to jolt the failing memory bank*

trina_wys

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church/Solumnisation</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD PG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AD VG</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Email</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Love Nest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">yan06</font></TD><TD><font size="-1"><strike>11th Nov</strike> 15th Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Tucky's Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">reismion</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boon Tiong</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">blur_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st Nov</font> </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">silentelf</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">3rd Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Regent Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">St Gregory Brasserie &amp; Courtyard - GPPR</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ni<k Goh</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">roidana</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">meowysp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Singapore Marriott Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Benjamin Loo</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">reishi</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Parkroyal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Rachael</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">5th Nov</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Fame Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">NL</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Nov</font> </TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ram0111</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-la Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Atrina</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">frais bleu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">10th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Wedding Present</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Segami Images - Andrew</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Not Getting</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Serangoon Terrace</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">my_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holiday Inn</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Sam Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Mr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Rivervale Cresent</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cp</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silverlining Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Holiday Inn Park View</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Rainbow Photography
PS - Attitude Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong West</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">count</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">PLMC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Pond</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Pinnacle @ Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">adel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">11th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EverBliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Meritus Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Francis Xavier</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hougang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">esther</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">12th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">shermaine24sg</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">14th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Z' wedding design </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marriott</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Wai Peng</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">sweets</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Camel1ia &amp; Allure Charix</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Bugs media</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Siglap</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Club Chinos</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Boon Lay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">CSI fan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th/19th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Marriott</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Teresa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Jln Jurong Kechil</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">tulipz</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th/20th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Plaza Parkroyal</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">kel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">21st Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Amara Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Whampoa</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">cheers</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sheraton</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aspella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ublur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">19th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hotel Intercontinental</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles hotel Gazebo Lawn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Andrew Choi</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">dorami</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">22nd Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Copthorne Water Front</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Beetles@Work</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ave 8 Bugs media</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Jurong East</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">chomecc</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles the Plaza</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">petrina</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silver Cloak Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bliss Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Church of St Vincent De Paul</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">F0T0 Themes - Simon</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Christopher Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">storm8345</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">X-zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Allan Dai</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Derrick Yui</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">joy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">linda&amp;lawrence</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">White Link</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Furama City Center</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Fernvale</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jennifer_t</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Le Meridien</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chapter One</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">elcy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Marina Mandarin</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Photolanguage - Ray Ong</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">fatoreo</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">The Oriental</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">The Oriental</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">ffbear</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">25th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Sophia Wedding Collections</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Orchard Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Depot Road</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">charlene</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles the Plaza</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Tucky's Photography</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">denise</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Mr Low</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Aspella</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">jacqueline</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Greymatterphotography - KC</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">vonn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Focus Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Peony Jade</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Kallang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">meowmel</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Silver Lining</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Conrad</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jasjaslim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">26th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dawn's Wedding</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">PhotoU</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">PhotoU</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Chou Chu Kang Cresent</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">blurblur</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">30th Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Hyatt</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected]</font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">stefylim</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">J&amp;M</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Grand Copthorne Water Front</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Carlton</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font size="-1">[email protected] </font> </TD><TD><font size="-1">Pinnacle @ Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Last update on kel and reishi

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi rainqq

did you check out grand plaza parkroyal or excelsior hotel? they may fit your budget (comparable to m hotel) and the food is not bad.. </font>

lollypop

Thanks for all your kind compliments, u all make my day.
happy.gif

Hi lissa

Nope, I borrowed it for my PS only. I like it very much too bcos it makes me so feminine? :p but then again it kinda stressed me out dat day cos I've to suck in tummy before the shoot. haha. I've decided to borrow it only at the last minute when discovered the location. And it was taken off the rack w/o alternation. Lucky i can fit :p It was a sweet surprise. My EG is the green lace gown.

Hi evie
It's kinda tight yah...then u must rush them to have your album developed in time for your big day. Have you decided on the locations?

Hi greta
Thanks! Must show me yours when ready ok?
happy.gif

Hi charsiew &amp; mindy
You've got mail.
happy.gif

kaye

JEan,
Suppose to...then tat time she not free...
So, in the end, I postphoned till now..still didnt cfm lor..
cos bz with the reno &amp; tidying up of the hse..then CNY..
Therefore take this opportunity to ve my hsewarming too...
The more the merrier...

Noticed that we all wont be staying near each other...

Sorry Lipstar, noted yrs is HK &amp; Taiwan

bluetomato

WAH!! everyone is Oct 7..
I'm on Oct 28. =)

Wanna share your bridal shop and photographer?

I'm with Margaret Brides, Photog undecided yet. hehe..

rainnqq

hi pandalic
happy.gif

so in your opinion, M hotel food also so-so only?

grand plaza parkroyal will get back to me before 10 dec as she's on leave

excelsior i haven't try yet. Will look for it now
happy.gif

Thanks

kaye

Marnie,
think we r all the same pace...
my only advantage is that my date is later than yrs..hahhaa...

Sure, U can come to c the florist with me...
Wait till after hsewarming then I would start calling them for appt.

{Good Year to get marry}
think this yr is a gd year to marry...
as we predict will receive 3 invitation cards...
3 Mar &amp; 26 Nov (2 weddings)
Hopefully no more to come....
my mum said we shldnt invite each other for weddings as its the same year..
but I think its ok lor...since its not the same mth...
Really wonder is the earlier wed couple or the later couple not gd?