(2006) Brides of year 2006

popie

jo. i duno too. u wan we can go see together with chipdale. if all 3 of us make, then we can neg for cheaper price. hehehe.

chip. think we can meet on the 19 of feb. after cny liao. n its a sunday.

cocoberry

HI all,

u all have any idea which beach has a nicer view for photoshoot? mine is jus 2 wks away n i hv yet to decide on the location leh....

jeanng79

Gals,
Just collected my cards! Yeah! Its beautiful! heheh at least to me..
happy.gif

pinkbunny

lipstar
thanks hehe. learn something new everyday! just now i had a talk with mr pinkbunny and told him he's really stressing me out with not helping. we sat at a room set in ikea and i was almost crying cos i was so frustrated. must have been quite a sight hehe.

jean
congrats - at least one milestone completed! did you do them yourself? cos i'm also looking for designs... mind if i take a look?

lipstar

Now I look at my office calendar then I realise today is Idyll’s PS day!

Jean: The printer you recommended start work only on the 13th. The Printer Mr Lipstar’s sis recommended starts work on 6th Feb. Can I make it? Can send end of Feb? Send 2 months before AD, will the guests who receive forget about it?

pinkbunny: Sayang… Hehe, I always cry in public one. So after “negotiating†with him, did he agree to help you?

pinkbunny

lipstar
i think he feels like i'm emotionally blackmailing him with tears! but he does see my point of view now la, that it shouldn't be all my responsibility just because he's not singaporean. last week i hid in the office toilet and cried :S

now we got support group... if anyone needs to cry we help each other out ok? no need to hide in toilet alone anymore!

sogo

popie,

i called Mr Chan's office no. but he's not around. was advised to call him one week later. haha... seems like he's a nice person who can make the couple's solemnisation bubbly and memorable :p can send me your ROM photos? my email is [email protected]

leafmemories, my ROM and dinner will be on the same day. initially my AD is in june on a wednesday. after much 'negotiation' with my mum (cos my god bro AD is 1 day before mine), decided to fix it 1 month later -- on 15 July (sat). more convenient for guests.

i'm ok with 14 March too. anyone doing ps during that week? i haven't fixed my PS date yet, but most prob in early march

impulse41

hi everyone,

gong xi fa cai, happy chinese new year. This is the last year to collect ang bao. must collect plenty.

silentelf,
i've ROM for about 3 years already. Normally don't ask for ang bao but my relatives will give me, then i just take. but my poor hubby, his parents said he cannot received, he must give so whenever, he went back home, he has to give to his unmarried siblings, neices and newphew. i don't give ang bao at all. just collect.

admire all those BTB who started exercise, i'm like super lazy. must start already or else, cannot fit WG nicely. wow sian man, don't feel like doing. Maybe after CNY.....

kitty_li

hi gals!

Been quite tied up with work lately that i hardly droop by this forum. So much postings. Lucky thing got long weekend to catch up on the postings.

Well, Gong Xi Fa Cai to all! Happy New Year!! May we all have a wonderful and prosperous year of the dog....

Last chance to collect ang pows already, so must go as much visiting as possible...heehee...everybody collect lots of ang pows ah....
happy.gif

Have fun!!
happy.gif

sandsand

yeah.. dont try to fight the cold war back with them. U are moving into their territory. ye, ur hubby should be with u, but its his fammily members too. wouldnt want ur darling to feel torn apart right. will not solve problems,will only add on..

kanchi_maya

popie,
ok... will join u & chipdale to take a look at the CS. have not try before so still not sure getting or not... scare not nice.. aft u see me u will know y.. haha

rainnqq

Hi apple, ribbons is right. you'll have to be the maganimous one. But it's the right thing to do. If you hold it within yourself and never take the initiative to make peace, the bad feelings between the two of you may get worse.

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey christine,

thanks for the link.
happy.gif

really v useful. i just bought jia zhuang stuffs.
all similar at the link above.</font>

chipdale1910

Hi popie &amp; Jo,

Ok,can. We meet on 19Feb to see CS. We put this date tentatively 1st. Any changes, we inform one another.

Jo, i always not sure buying a not. Cos my lower part of me is fat lor... Hehehe... Dun think i will look nice in CS. Unlike popie so slim...

So gals, we meet on 14Mar at 7pm at marina square swensens?

Jus to see how many gals going? Then we do head count, ok..

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Yr to everyone here!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Enjoy ur holidays!

jeanng79

lipstar,

But I thought you already booked T-dragon from your earlier thread? I intend to give out only at end feb or mid march unless its close and confirm frens, maybe can give earlier.

Pink bunny,
First, Let me give you a belated welcome!
happy.gif

My cards are from my hotel, I went to the printer to print my inserts and hotstamp our names and date on the front of our cards. Are u coming to our gathering on 10th feb? I will be bringing a sample to show the gals on that day
happy.gif

magic_alz

hi jam!
never mind, i'll hide in his coat..=D

hi gintonic!
i also no $$$ to go HM after wedding..n for me usu is sch hols period, sure got holiday surcharge...lagi expensive! maybe june will just take a short break, then will plan for another one in dec, IF we haven't got our flat by then la..if got flat then just lock ourselves in n blast air con for three days, then will wear thick jackets n hug at home..haha..*sorrie i holiday mood, so tend to sprout rubbish*

cocoberry,'
i took mine at changi beach..for me i like the rocky look, so when my PG took my to changi i was very happy..=) but there also got sandy parts la..
actually beach all the same, but must know if can see sunset from there..coz different seasons the sun will set in different directions..so some beaches might not see sun setting very nicely..

axl

Newbbi79,
Send yr AD photos to [email protected]
Thanks for asking.

Suishi,
Have not seen any of your photo.
I remember sending my PS photo to you before.
Will you like to share yours with me too?

axl

Linda,
Happy 29TH birday!!! Happy New Year to you too! Me will be 28th in May. Planning BB anytime naturally....
So your contest was last year. You were very lucky to get into TOP TEN. its ok, its a good experience, nvr mind if not getting 1st place.

Yes, as a Teochew, 1st year skip and still take Hong Bao. I will still give my little cousins.

marnie

Hi Girls, we had our photoshoot today. Started actual shoot at 11am and ended at about 7.

The dress got delivered last night. Not exactly as the design but very close. So we decided to incorporate the dress into the shoot concept. The BS apologised and pulled an all nighter to rectify the problem so it was worth it being included.

Meraj and I had fun at our shoot - we frowned, laughed and smiled when we wanted to. The good vibes started from beginning thanks to Ngiap Heng and stayed throughout.

So, I will show you girls sneak peak when I get the CDs sometime mid February or so - I'm not in rush to get them from the photographer. Now going to be busy with the concept of putting the album together cos' we're going DIY on this project ourselves.....

Sayang Lipstar for having to go to work tomorrow. How long is this Saturday thingee going to be? Every week for the rest of the employment of for a month or so? Gosh....I haven't worked in a Saturday for a very long time but I remembered feeling really horrible to have to work on Saturday......I know how you feel dearie! (((HUG)))

EL, I was super kiasu, registered online and booked our officiant already.
rofl.gif
For us muslims, we're allowed to register online and book our officiant 150 days before our solemnisation, so super kiasu....That and also I wanted to ensure I got a guy who could effectively conduct a ceremony in both English and Malay...

Awww...thanks Pink Bunny! Meraj can be very sweet when he wants to. Actually he pampers me a lot but only in his time. So I usually just let him be....
biggrin.gif

I knock off at 6pm every Mondays to Fridays, Hazel. Why did you ask the question huh?

Aiyoh...that PA really makes me want to strangle her.....No one has done that to her already?
rofl.gif

Jean, yippee for you!!! Aye...of course your cards are beautiful.
happy.gif
Looking forward to kaypoh and see your card at the outing....!

niroc

Hello gals!! Happy New Year!!
Ya lor, last year to collect hong baos!!

Long time never pop in, very busy with my work.
Wendy, I will email u the photos.

Nice to meet u all gals at the gathering. It's very fun and enjoyable.

See u all again.

Wendy, enjoy your 2nd HM! Hokkaido is a very beautiful place. Have to wear warm enough. Hokkaido can be the coldest among other places in Japan. If u need more warm clothing, u can get some from Uniqlo. Nice and prices are reasonable. They are like Singapore Giodano.

kaye

Jean: 5:30pm
Marnie,Lipstar &amp; Hazel: 6pm

Jux trying to suit everyone's time on our gathering date...
If all of U knock off early, then U all can go Citylink to "reserve" seats...at least got pl to rest the legs..
hehhee...sorry..cos I m a super lazy person who dun like to walk.

PinkBunny,
its ok..I always throw my temper in the public..I dun care abt image nowadays...

cocoberry

Hi magical,

Changi beach is a nice idea... i thot of goin to the railway track at tanjong pagar... hehe sounds quite passe but think will ask the opinion of photographer... anyone took from railway track?

meowysp

<font color="aa00aa">Welcome Jasjaslim!

Maybe u wanna provide more details on ur BS, PG, VG etc for Petrina to add it into the table.

Hey ladies,

Eve of CNY oredi. Happy happy Lunar New Year n Gong Xi Fa Cai!</font>
happy.gif

lipstar

Hazel: You dont care abt image nowadays because you never had an image to begin with!
rofl.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

Idyll: Good to know that the PS went well! Unlike me and Mr Lipstar, keep getting scolded by the photog.
344929.gif

Today I had to work because it was my duty - once a month. The weekly redundant training I mentioned the other time is not compulsory to a few of us in admin &amp; accounts. The bosses boasted that with no amount of money can we get this sort of training elsewhere.
344930.gif
"For staff of other depts, it is compulsory. For the accounts &amp; admin staff, it depends on whether you want to come or not." Ostensibly it is not compulsory, but I know them well enough. They will judge us by whether we come or not. But who cares.
344931.gif

And yesterday my colleague overheard the boss complain to a client "I HATE it that there are 4 days of public holiday."
Errr... hello? Sat &amp; Sun are not public holidays. The bosses are crazy one!
344932.gif
They want to work 365, but that's only them.

Jean: I merely collected my cards from T-dragon, didn't print from them.

dreymin

hullo gals,

wah so many postings liao!
can i join u gals to see CS? what time will you be going on 19 feb? afternoon?

14 mar 7pm is fine, see you all there!

vinmei

Hi lovestory,
Thats fast!
happy.gif
Me just collected my album leh. hehee
happy.gif
Liked it very the much!
happy.gif

By the way, wanna wished all people here a very Happy Lunar New Year! And take more Ang Baos k. Last year liao before need to start giving... heheee
happy.gif

pinkbunny

jean
thanks for the invite but 10 feb cannot la... i arranged for us to have couple massage together at rustic nirvana :D sometimes i feel that hey isn't this the guy's job?? but i like doing such things leh. i think he feels a bit threatened by my on-ness hehe

but i would love to take a look at your cards if you have soft copy?

marnie
cool that you enjoyed the photoshoot!!! like that then your photos will turn out natural. lucky that you have a guy that knows what to do to pamper you! sometimes mr pinkbunny gives me things that cause question marks to form above my head haha. but it's the thought that counts la, right? ;)

lipstar
if it makes you feel better, my ah lao works every saturday, full day. sibeh sian for me. that's why saturday is housework day for me :S i've become an auntie!!

lipstar

pinkbunny: In that case, I shall fight for not doing any housework on the grounds that I want to remain pretty, un-auntified. Haha.
lol.gif

No, he will not fall for it. -_-

I am a rebel at heart.
344946.gif
They make me come to work, but I purposely don't work. Since 9am til now, I have been surfing net. Hrmh!

marnie

Lipstar, oh yeah. I definitely agree. They tend to judge you even if they tell you not compulsory. Then you're compelled to attend mah...to score points. Even if you did attend, may also still not score points. So really it's a half and half. That boss is definitely out of her mind...
lol.gif

Pink Bunny, some posed pictures are soo funny that I am including that. Those kind of pictures will most likely going into an album meant for the old uncles and aunties.
biggrin.gif

Hazel, don't worry. I thought our trusted pal here Lipstar will go "reserve" seats? Just go to your BS and do your thing. I may/may not meet you at Tanjong Pagar. Not confirmed cos' I am getting some flowers from the market but don't know whether the market will be closed before then or not. I will let you know soon, k?

camiberry

hi asura,
so far i've only seen candles theme of real wedding from the photos shared by some of the brides. my coordinator showed me photos of what Eden theme will be like and then i learnt abt Garden theme from the MM forum but haven't had any chance to see any photos of that 2 themes yet. i wonder if Eden &amp; garden r the same theme?

me too like to go food tasting during wedding shows. hahaha...becoz food tasting is not included in my package that's y. let me know too if u hear of up &amp; coming mm wedding show. maybe we can go together..hehe...

hi ooshie,
no wonder so glam becoz it's fully sequinned.. good choice!

hi sinkor,
singlish is very much part of me (singaporean) le..impossible to forget lah..same goes for our dialects.

yes yes travelling during peak season is always like that. i ever hold 15 - 20mins just to speak to the kris flyer cust svr person to redeem mileage for my boss. so frustrating at times.

u should be on the plane heading to korea. probably see this after u return. hehe..anyhow, hope u have a good trip and see u soon at the gathering!

hi ladies!
wishing all of u lots of happiness &amp; a prosperous chinese new year.

marnie

Pink Bunny. Press this - \ b {put whatever you want bold } - No spaces in between. Try leh...

Lipstar - rock on girl....We're all rebels at heart....
biggrin.gif