(2006) Brides of year 2006

kaye

marnie,
Not only there's no personal touch...
Its no help at all...
I can only order online...
but how abt I want to ask which dish is nicer or I got alot of guests...N going to separate into 2 slots..how r they going to make the arrangemet...
How r they going to ans me? when everything ask me to go website..
There's no FAQ in the questions I asked...

cuclainne

suishi

Kovan? Wow! My parents' home is near Kovan and I was hoping to get an apartment near there. Was aiming for Kovan Melody but until now, not ready yet! So sad!

I only know songs 1 and 4. But I think you've made good choices .. now you just have to figure out the sequence huh ..

Hi GingerCat
Thanks for the sweet sms for new year.. forgot to reply cos i was too busy for my chalet... 3 days didn't sleep well, busy playing mj too..haa...

Hi camy,
You dun have to worry your ps is end feb...mine is on 8th march and my AD is earlier than yours...so at least you are better than me... cheer up..

Hi GingerCat,
My bs is Thomson Wedding Design, not Sheraton Towers... I've the same scenario as you...thinking my FH is not concern abt the preparation but i guess man's mentality is like that...they dun think of the details like we do. I got to admit that i do fuss up over things that are not impt at all. Relax and enjoy the preparation. :)

whiteangelz

Hello one n all!
Nice to see u gals so active....
Happy New Year!!! This week juz 4 days of work.... plus next tues hols too.... another 4 days!!! :)

Jennifer, did u say lillian of digix print at MP? If so, yah, i do go to her for printing, didnt know she does wedding favours too? If not same person, then sory...

Corin, Roynsharon,judith n preciousthots.... WELCOME TO THIS THREAD.... Nice to see so many new btbs.... eh, all counting down yet?

Corin, eh, we have same AD. But mine will b dinner. Church the day before. So how's ur planning coming along?

Judith, wow! japan.... alwis love the food n culture... but cant speak to save my life!!.... really envy u!

latest update for the JAN 06's gathering: -
TIME: 7pm
Suggested venues: -
1. City Hall - Cafe Cartel
2. Bugis - Fish & Co or Pasta Mania

6th (fri)
1. wendy
2. kelly
3. cecilia
4. Elsie
5. iceglacier
6. Jennifer Ng
7. moninet
8. Diana
9. Honey
10. whiteangelz

13th (fri)
1. wendy
2. cecilia
3. Elsie
4. CAT
5. moninet
6. Hermione
7. Honey

20th (fri)
1. wendy
2. cecilia
3. Elsie
4. CAT
5. Honey

Thou been in tis thread long, but havent met up with anyone yet.... pretty shy.... ;-)

ddwedd

Hello Memories
Thank you for inviting me...I love to join but very busy now...need to source for B.S. I just wonder will there be sufficient time...I am getting so stress now.

Any good B.S to recommend? Any comment on Feline, Ted Collections?

Happy New Year
dd

suishi

cuclainne,
will be great if u could get kovan melody cos it just a few appt away frm me.

ya....headache on the sequence.

cuclainne

suishi

Don't worry. I'm sure it'll work out fine.

I have to arrange with the BS for final fittings by this week .. argh! so little time left!

sha08ron

hi,

anyone AD on 11 Dec 06? i went through the tongshu and its a gd date for GDL and engagement but did not show its a gd date for wedding. Neither did it say that it is not good for wedding. But a check with the online tongshu, it appear that the date is not suitable for wedding. So what's what? Can someone help? We all thought if good for xi shi then must be oki... but now i'm not sure.

popie

haha. eager to work? no. cos i was already late. hahaha. anyway, i do love my job. hehe. can nvr get tired of it. at least for now. hehehe.

silentelf

hi csifan, i have not confirm him yet.., need to do a bit more homework.. :p.. u leh?

and ya of coz excited.., havent seen my rom dress, invitation card not complete.., door gift not done....blah blah.. how to not 'excited' when there's so many things not settled.. haha.. ;)

hi moonlight,
my bridal shop allows me to bring dogs for PS only if i had someone to help look after the dogs. The PG took many shots continously for poses with the dogs so as to capture the right one with them facing the camera. For us, we had to keep focusing our faces on the camera and retain our smile while my auntie & cousin tried to get the dogs to look at the camera by making some noises. Overall, PS was really fun! I enjoyed it but it is really tiring at the end of the day.
happy.gif

applerain

Hi everyone,

Im new here,my wedding date should be around oct or nov.Very excited now like a lot of things to prepare.Now actually looking thru the hotel list to book any recommendation?Im thinking of either phoneix or orchard parade cause mainly of the price.Also searching for the boutique to take photos.Goodness so mind boggling

moonlight00

hi irene
Thnx loads for sharing! woah...realli enjoyed looking at ur pics....U & ur hb r realli photogenic!! ^.^

So u had 2 schnauzers!! where did u get the tuxedos for them??!! sooo cute!!
Are they veri guai? u dare to let them run ard in the greens? so nice!!

Mine's a schnauzer too!! & super hyper...scared once i let go of the leash, she'll run away for sure!! woah....if mi pics turn out half as nice as urs, i'm satisfied oredi!!! kekeke

jaspanda

hi all, have you all settled honeymoon? I'm considering which tour agent to go for. Anyone can advise? I'm planning to go soon after May AD.

lovebug

Allooo dearies!

Happy New Year to all pretty Bride-to-be! =)

Gingercat,
I'm also beginning to feel the excitement! Also checking alot with FH on the guestlist, designing my invitation card, and all the blah blah blah... so many things like dat leh. Maybe we slack for too long already! Gosh! the most "pek cek" thing is that... I've yet to settle for my wedding heels! shop around the past few days, ended up with a pair of heels to match my EG instead.

kitty_li

Hi Rachael,

Welcome! Yah, it seems like a lot of things, but just enjoy the process. I haven't settle quite a bit too. Was reminded by a friend just now during lunch, that there's not much time left! and I'm still taking own sweet time.

Hi silentelf,
me trying to arrange appointment with him lah, plus gotta squeeze in BS hunting as well...dunno how also. But I'm also still chking ard and doing the sums to see how I can shift my budget here and there...hehehs...

applerain

Oh yah need to check on how to book for ROM.Im very confused if i want a speific date can i choose on the website cause it seems to me i can only book for Mar as for now.Cause i want my ROM to be on the same day as the dinner.Pls help thks.

jiamin_loh

Hi Bride (Novia),

Yes, finally have found the BS...Have you heard of Mr & Miss Wedding Club before, some other thread is speaking bad about this BS leh??? Any ideas??? Last saturday been to Sposa then later Mr & Miss Wedding Club...One of the lady from Sposa speak bad about me and I was quite angry... then later I went to Mr & Miss Wedding Club to sign up their package...The lady at Sposa saw it then call my BS say that I speak bad about my own BS service...Where got this kind of people one, really feel like giving her a tight slap you know...

jiamin_loh

Sharon,

You need to check again with your master cos online tong shu sometime not accurate 1... Its good to find a date that suits you and your hubby "ba zhi"...Fix a date with "you long zhi" cos I may also want him to help me choose the auspicious time although I have chosen a date for my AD...

Happy searching
happy.gif

camiberry

hi sinkor!

no worries about asking too many questions. i'm always happy to share.. hehe... my fh is living in the states, an asian raised & educated there. whereas, i'm a typical singaporean who's lived here all my life... feeling nervous & scare whenever i think of moving there. no need to envy sweetie, i've been there & it seemed like a boring place..so quiet. no cabs, no public transport..everyone drives. worse still i don't know how to drive!!! Sg is so convenient. i'm gonna miss my family & friends...

hi ting!

my colleague is also taking her PS in march too. guess i'm not too late huh? hehehe...

ya ginger, my fh also like that one. told me to wait till he comes over in feb then book banquet. added that banquet venue doesn't matter, most imptly we're together. er...he wins liao lor!

hi dd!

saw a few feline's gowns in the mag, pretty nice. as for Ted, sometimes i pass by there, thought their gowns r quite mature... just my views, better go & check them out personally & see if u like their style.

freesiajen

Hi all,

My AD this Sunday. Need to clarify some stuff. I am Hakka. FH Hokkien. When I leave my hse do I need to be sheltered by umbrella. And is it true that the bride and groom cannot take off their shoe for the day.

sinkor

hi camy,

wow.... i still envy u lah.... i dun think u wont be boring as US so big...u can travel anywhere at anytime! so which part of US that u are staying huh? so that we can go there to look for u! ;P (joking) in fact, i also wish to move over to my hb's hometown (Seoul) to stay for some years but he die die dun allow as he said i will "die" there with culture shocked.....argh.... so i have to stuck here continue working lor! haha......

ddwedd

Hi Camy

Thanks for your info....Now I am getting so stress up cos my ad in June and I have not done anything.. Now my top of the list is to select a B.S can I can't think of one...

sad.gif

dd

phy_o

Hi dd,

Many of us are using several BS. You can try my BS - WhiteLink or Sinkor and Ginger's Yvonne Creations and some others that some gals here are with. If you would like Whitelink, drop a mail or go to the Whitelink forum and view their comments.
happy.gif

phy_o

Hi camy,

Really envy you. Going to the states. Sometimes I wish I can go over these big countries and have a change of environment too. Oh well, enjoy Singapore's sunny weather as long as you can. Think over there is cold most of the time, right?

phy_o

Hey sinkor,

Ya, I was very happy WL decided to call. Just as I expected, my PG went for leave. Think went back home. So that's why I've not been contacted. Actually he's still on leave and he called my coordinator to make an appt with me. Haha ... he's only back on the 5th. Well, getting quite nervous at seeing the photos!
happy.gif

silentelf

csifan, heard that NG have limited vouchers (dunno how true), so i suggest u kiasu a bit go and register yourself as his member to secure the voucher first.., may help u to save a bit..

snowy53

Hi Samantha

I am also with M&M. Signed up with them last week. Who is the person who serve you? How do you find it?

camiberry

yo sinkor!

i like korea! went to experience winter there in 2004. very clean & scenic! wow your hubby is korean??!!! does he have 'mi mi yan'(small eyes)? so cute! don't worry dear, i'm sure u & your hubby have to go back there eventually. by then, culture shock not so great already. hehehe...

as for me, to live in the states meaning that i need to know how to drive before i can even travel to the mall! grrrh....something which i don't have to worry about in Sg. hahaha...if i can't drive i can't go anywhere & it'll be so boring.... i'm also worried of getting bullied by those tall & big americans... btw, my future home is at a suburb 45 mins drive away of chicago. u all r welcome to visit me there anytime ya!

hi dd,

don't worry, still got time. when's your AD? have u booked banquet venue yet? i think that one is more impt leh...BS shouldn't be a prob.. there was a BTB who took her PS one week after she sign up with the BS! super quick!

cuclainne

Hi Jen and congratulations!!!

I'm not really sure of the customs cos I'm Malay but maybe the ladies here might know more than I do.

suishi

Hi Jen,
Congralutions!!!

cant advice you cos me not Hakka. Only cantonese practise that but my mum practise that too although me is hokkien. There no harm doing that lor

Ya..bride & groom will have the right not to take off their shoes but not sure is it complusory.

Cuclainne,
me too will be going down to BS for final fittings....hope to be able to put on the gown cos i gain weight after Ps.

camiberry

hi phy_*o*,

howz your cough? r u feeling better?

yeh, i think so. my fh said it started getting chilly in Oct and all the way till March, then on & off till June (summer). i was there during the summer. it was as hot as Sg. When i came back, everyone said 'how come u r so dark??' *faint*

jiamin_loh

Hi Snowy,

So you sign with them also, which package did you sign up??? I sign the $2,888 package with alot of perks...the lady is Ms Florence, quite friendly and nice...Actually have seen the magazine then went down Tanjong Pagar take a look, never expect sign up with them cos find their package quite reasonable and their skills seem to be very good leh (Professor Tan)...

edk0331

Hi to ALL June Brides,

I'm new to this thread and my AD happen to be on the HOT June 18 too...

Hi Sinkor,

Saw your info on the G cream and send the msg for trial samples. Hope it really helps though.

Hi GingerCat,

Can you help to add me to your list too?

thanks...

AD: 18 June 06
Banquet venue: M Hotel
BS: French Bridal
Studio/outdoor photoshoot: French Bridal
AD PG: Injack Studio
AD VG: Injack Studio
love nest: Buangkok

thanks a lot....

hi moonlight,
tks for ur compliments. i bought the tuxedos from Fluffy Choice at Pet safari (east point). cost me abt $45 per piece. One of my dog is guai, the other, super active. Bark at everyone who walks into the studio cos he was so excited. But when we were out for outdoor shots, both dogs were quite tired. The PG told me to let them run freely. Thank God they followed us and he managed to capture some shots. He didnt take much shots for outdoor though cos it was drizzling quite heavily (but u can't tell from the picture) and it was so diff to run on wet ground with heels on. The green field is quite secluded, thus, the dogs can't run far. they will return to us when we call out to them.
happy.gif
Are u bringing ur furbaby out for PS?

edk0331

Hi Ladies,

Read your msg regarding some specials for the "March In".

I thought of the most "traditional" of using rose petals during the March In...

Can anyone share some nice ideas?

novia

<font color="0000ff">hi sam, yup, heard of Mr and Mrs Wedding Club. They were at one of suntec's show. Erm, I have no comments, don't want to say anything also la. Most importantly, you like them. Don't go listen to so many people cos maybe they're just suay. Then you panick and want to change BS. No point right?
happy.gif
wow... sounds like the sposa lady was quite a nasty person! If I were you, I'd confront her liao
happy.gif

Hi sharon, i think it's better if you approached a professional fortune teller if you're very particular about good dates. Better not to do it yourself cos later you accidentally choose wrong date then how?</font>

moonlight00

hi irene

woah...ur PG sounds so spontaneous ...which is great! hees....i wld luv to bring mi furbaby (as u called it..keke *lol*) out for PS if mi PG allows. Hv not really sound mi PG out on this yet..keeping mi fingers crossed.

Onli worry is dat furball of mine dont like taking pics &amp; is veri sensitive to cameras. Even when i whip out mi hp to pretend msging when in fact i'm trying to take a pic of her, she'll turn away or jump off....argh....hah...hope mi PG can "perform" miracles wif her >.<

silentelf

hey csi.. u are welcome.. good things should be shared around.. :p

hi rachael.. *welcome..
If u are having your rom outside rom premises (just like me), this is what going to happen as your guidance:
- U need to call your JP first to check his/her availability.
- Popular JP can be booked as early as 1 year in advance or more.
- When its 3 mths before your actual rom date, u can register online via rom website.
- U need to provide the name of your JP, JP's license no., venue, timing, etc etc.. during the submission.
- The rest, your JP would be able to advice u better on wat to do with the consent form.
- Either meet him/her or by fax. This depends on your JP.

Not alot of info, but hope it helps u a little.. Most important..dont panic! hehe...

magic_alz

hi tissuebox!
actually my EG shoes also have brown heels..didn't like it but coz i liked the design n price okay so just got it loh...
i think although don't really look nice but still ok coz when u walk ppl will see the front of your shoes only..n crome heels are okay la...just make sure u like the shoes enough not to regret after buying loh..

hi jasda!
we're planning to go to melbourne in june but will most prob stay with his aunt there,..so not getting from a tour agency..
although i made him promise to take me to a white christmas in dec..haha...so will prob look out for an agency later on..

think u can go n compare prices n packages..n don't for those small companies..got some cases when they closed down n customers were left with money paid to them but no holiday booked..

kaye

marnie,
most likely I will choose Lavish...
cos Continental delight only likes me to go website..
CJS sounds rude N dun waive off my tpt cost cos I divide into 2 slots...Dun tell me I ve to pay 2 tpt cost for the same co.
Neogarden-although gd comments on food &amp; fast response...but I asked for hi-tea..never gimme..when asked again..say no hi-tea during CNY..then shld ve said so in the 1st pl...Also, when asked to waive off tpt cost cos my initial order is 50 lunch, 50 hi-tea...
She said I must be over than 55 pax, then waive off for me...
So, in the end, think I will go for Lavish...fr wat I know is..the good is gd..N unique..
Service is gd too..
So far, their response very fast almost immediate..

charmingpiglet

Hi Wendy and other Oct brides to be,

Sorry, I won't be able to attend the outing in January 2005.

Anyways, havent posted for a while and I see soo many new brides to be! Welcome all! :)

Have fun at the outing and see you all again.

Cheers!
yahoo

axl

Linda,
Thanks! I'm meeting my manager tmr to finalise on all the confirmed tables, songs, to submit photo for him to be place in front of the reception area since I have a signature guest book from my BS.
I'm getting panic as I have not got my Hong Bao box, my flowergal's tiara.
I have no co-ordinator, can you imagine?

axl

Jen,
Don't remove your shoes the whole day. Wear into the house. Rember to step hard on your hubby's foot. I can't coz I was warned before and he will get real mad if I stepped on him. Ha! Ha!

jeanng79

hazel,

These pics are the so called we "rejected" ones, not included in our album so we can take them back at 5 bucks each..So any comments from your fren?

preci0usm0ments

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dinner venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church/Solemnisation</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">PS Photo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Photo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Video</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jesmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">07 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Forest Production</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Strathmore Ave</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Club Chinois</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA &amp; Daylight</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BoonLay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">chomecc</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing (Eugene)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">prinzess55</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">01 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Utopia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lightedpixels</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">tazy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">angeldust</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Dec (Malaysia) 17 Dec (SG)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Conrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Neptune Theatre Rest Function Room</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Elven_Princess</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">08 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church of the Risen Christ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">HweyHwey</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Image Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Image Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Image Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Kyrie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-La</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Eulee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pinnacle@Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nanami</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">snowchocolate</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fullerton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Serangoon North</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bride</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church of St Francis Xavier</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilarion Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Paparazzi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pinnacle@Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Orchid Country Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CCK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jiamin_loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">York Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr and Miss Wedding Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr and Miss Wedding Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Big Day Studio</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ya**ies</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok Reservoir</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">apple68</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fort Canning</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ShutterBug Studio</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jojopepper</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Noblehouse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ROM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Teban Gardens</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jac_chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chijmes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fort Canning</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SengKang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Kitkioko</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Corp Waterfront</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Australia</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Summerala</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Batok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">qqdolph</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa (Waterfront Lawn)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SengKang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">little_twin_stars</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">maez</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Flamingo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MooMedia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MooMedia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MooMedia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bsProffy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fullerton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SAM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Frenz</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">East Coast</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">eteh3</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Merchant Court</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Merchant Court Pool Side</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Milan Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Milan Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pinnacle@Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sunniegal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Hyatt</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Malvern Springs</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">blurwrutung</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3P:hotography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3P:hotography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Timah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Purplenic</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">21 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sheraton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Altivo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Montage</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Paparazzi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">juanjuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ROM (Joy Room)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SengKang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">hilsywong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lighted Pixel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">UK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">kawaibride</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ritz-Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ritz-Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3P:hotography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3P:hotography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">3P:hotography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holland Peak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">duckling78</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sam Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chistopher Tay</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">puppies</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kalyedoscope</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ribbons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Furama Riverfront</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Valentine Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Personal friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Strathmore Ave</font></td></tr></table>

Latest Update on : <font color="aa00aa">jiamin_loh</font>