(2006) Brides of year 2006

iceglacier

Africa was very nice! Except for the part I fell down of course! Didn't see doc there, just bandaged it and limp around everywhere! Now come back already much better, but better let it rest!

estee

Hi Peggy, I went to OG but mum didn't like the dresses there so I brought her to Lady Xiang instead to make her CS. Very good workmanship. But I've got a hugh hole in my pocket now!

Hi Lissa, Babysquid & Gretta, Me too having church wedding, I am getting my friend to design the invite card and programme sheet to match. I am a bit confused on the wordings to use, any suggestions / samples especially for the programme? [email protected]

Oh no all of you started printing church invites already and I haven't even thought of my design... STRESS!!!

Hi Bliss, can I have your contact? i am thinking of getting somebody to make some unique corsages for my jie meis. Either that or I will buy shawls of similar colours for all my jie meis to wear to keep to my theme.

Any other suggestions anyone? :eek:)

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">nope.. there's changes in plans
sad.gif
got to search again... </font>

silentelf

hi chomecc.., JP very very the elderly lor.. but he seems very very fit oso lor.. *envy*...must tell my parents to do 15mins exercise everyday to keep fit leowz..(that's what he told us.. Haa..:D)
Glad that the dinner was good.. miss my banana crepes from marche..*drools... ;)

frais_bleu

Hi slientelf, thanks....dinner was great last nite!! do join us the next time!! how was the meeting with JP???

ya ya chomecc.....meidao meidao....hahahaha

vonn....we all left abt 10.10....*yawn* sleepy...

Hey count, i went into the website of Ngiap Heng.....hmm....find his work rather interesting....don't know abt the rest but i might consider using the one nitestar intro....looks really good n jus wht i wanted for my wedding album

hey sweets darling......i'm goin to use your PS concept....like to keep my FH in suspense on my WG....hahaha....n guess i'll take a few studio shoots jus for framing purposes....but will engage a PG on the AD to take my pics.....will urs be doin this way???

summer n chomecc dear.....how?? decide on PS?? i think we better b quick in choosing them if not when your AD n they're not available on tht day...*sob**sob*....

newbbi79

Hi linda,
good lor...so when u giving to your relatives?
Hows your hse things? settled yet?

hi suishi,
me too lor...lucky only 3 more wks...wan to do it fast...

tiki

tsukushi: Agree that it is irritating when ppl comment on our "skinniness" and keep asking stupid questions like whether we eat or not...of cos we eat!! I long given up to put on weight, just continue as yourself, happy can already...better than being fat I would say. On PS, don't worry cos u will look 5kg fatter in pictures and video.

Leaping Lizard is expensive and abit arrogant I say... use some creativity and everyone can make themselves nice shoes from a simple white heel or court shoes.... I intend to buy simple cream heels from Charles &amp; Keith or wherever, and then tie some crosses on my ankles with satin ribbons...

gs1979

thanks moonlight!! My heels cost $89.90, its 2 3/4" high and v comfy. My hubby kept telling me how beau it is and its so much cheaper than Leaping Lizard. by the way, i saw a pair @ URS same price as mine but the design v simple not v worth.

magical, yes yes walking culture have alot of beau designs!! now got their membership card can go shop oftenly.

tiki, it was a couple who attended to me @ LL, guess they r husband &amp; wife. they r quite friendly and even kept saying those designs i collected r v unique &amp; nice. 2 bad, their price is sooo ex else will have MTM my heels cos i realli wanna get a gd pair of heels for AD.

wtan

hi hi Tingz..
oic...okok..actually not very healthy lor..no matter what, health is more impt than anything..esp when u r getting married next yr lor..must try to balance lor..maybe u join us for the next gathering ba..take care..cheers~

hi hi iceglacier...
i think better go see a doc..coz if u sprained ur ankle, it might get swollen &amp; u will be very painful..or those chinese sinseh lor..hope u recover soon..cheers~

apple68

<font color="ff0000">hey gals...</font>

<font color="ff0000">yesterday I could not access this thread.. thought I was being barred or what.. phew!!! glad everything is backto normal.</font>

<font color="ff0000">Hey sam.. not all MUA in BC fully booked. I just booked the MUA i preferred.</font>

<font color="ff0000">funny thing about BS. I have a fren who praised Ritz until sky high, to me, they are BIG NO NO. I have fren who absolutely dislike BC, but to me, i am very comfortable working with them. I guess you cannot really take other's remarks for real untill u experience it yourself</font>

<font color="ff0000">just my 2cents worth</font>

bibigal

hey gals

can i chk with u all .. wat type of ampoule is suitable for bridal makeup?? hydrating or firming and lifting ampoule?? me confuse leh ... trying to outsource cos my BS is charging kinda x on it leh ...

wow limko
ur shoe looks beri nice leh ... my hubby oso not tall .. me too got to wear low heels shoes for wedding ... then how abt ur EG shoe??

storm8345

afternoon girls...

chomecc... you oso meidao!!! oso got a chance to see handsome guy... ^_^

i was worried that we will not be able to click but you girls are fun. we should have another one. haahaa...

frais, you will be more worried since you are one month earlier than us... happy shopping for ps.

still feeling a bit daze... will go back to sleep. heehee...

jiamin_loh

Hi,

Regarding the York Hotel deposit, I have told him last week already (he say ok lor)...actually before that, he told me to decide myself so I quickly confirm before asking his permission cos afraid last minute no more liao...

Apple - cos your previous message say BC MUA may have been fully booked so I called them up to double confirm...Its true, certain time are being taken up...that's why I have come up with an alternative, please dun be offended...

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hey duckling where have you been? go holiday ah?

step yi fen qian yi fen huo
happy.gif
Kelvin is a real friendly guy and his work also not bad
happy.gif

apple you're right..it really depends on heng/sway.. just like banquet.. some find the food nice, others can condemn them until like siao.. as for BS, it's more like who's serving you, wat's ur expectation, wat's the style, who's the MUA, who's the PG, wat u will b getting.. lots of things to consider. dun think anyone would have exactly the same expectation as u.
unless u're looking at one with 90% negative feedback and yet you're full of praises for it.. then something must be wrong</font>

apple68

<font color="ff0000">really all MUA fully booked!</font>

<font color="ff0000">hey sam.. i din know that... </font>

<font color="ff0000">oh by the way, did i really say their MUA fully booked in previous posts? oops.. i must be having memory loss.. no offence here.. i am only afraid there will be misunderstanding in the MUA issue.</font>

<font color="ff0000">but i dun really quite understand how their MUA work.. hmm.. i have to call them and sort it out with them again..</font>

<font color="ff0000">hey sam.. thanks for the info</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">apple like mentioned, MUA can take up to 3 brides per day.. in the morning, they'll try to the timing. if there're teochew brides, then wun be that bad, 1 solved, let with 2.. so 1 might start around 6+, the 3rd on most likely start around 7+.. same for the evening... think 1 of the bride might have to start as early as 5? then latest maybe about 8? if they sway sway traffic jam.. then all the best..

tat's y proffy and i had been giving warning. to book ur MUA early and check with your BS how many brides they take per day..

seems like ur BS having some miscom? telling 1 all MUA booked, and telling another MUA available?</font>

jiamin_loh

Its true that depends on heng/sway for individual but hope that everything turn out to be fine that day...

Apple - Ok, not a problem...bcos the lady who pick up the phone told me for those hot dates we have chosen, certain time has been taken already...Have you checked your "Ji Shi", I mean timing??? but the whole day (9 Dec 2006)timing seem to be very good leh??? If I can choose, hope to be btw 9.00am - 11.00am cos no need to wake up so early mah...
happy.gif

lipstar

B{Hazel},

Today I was planning to go to your BS accompany you for your fitting, but I can’t. This whole month got to rush closing. Every day OT. Paiseh.

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hehe sam ah.. think u might have to accomodate with fellow 09 Dec btb liao.. if you're the 2nd or 3rd bride for the day, you timing will be adjusted to suit the ones before u, meaning the one who booked the MUA first
happy.gif
</font>

count

Dinner last night sounds so fun! Too bad cannot go. I'm still bogged down by work. Major piece of work which is causing me to have a headache! Ugh

Frais, when is ur AD? Earlier than us ah? Tot tt time u said FH was unlikely to propose? Update me leh...

Ngiap Heng's works are a bit too radical esp those artistic shots. So they are "interesting" in a way. But if u want even more "interesting" shots u shd check out Eric of Attitude. Haha. Too daring for us. If u really like the PG recommended by Jac, u shd book him fast before he is snapped up! ;)

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi ladies

yah.. purpleblur is right.. for those of you with hot dates, do call and book the MUA of your choice asap.. not sure how your BS work out.. but in my case, i was told that as long as i am the first one to book the MUA, he will cater to my timing, i.e. i have priority over any other brides who engage him subsequently..

sam, be in BC or other BS, think since 9 dec is such a hot date, you should confirm the MUA asap liao.. and then for your JI SHI, you may want to consider if you are the kind who perspire a lot, maybe earlier timing will be better.. in case you perspire and mu melt.. </font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">ya! i have this prob leh.. worried that by then i step out of hse, half of the makeup melt liao hahahaha anyway, i'm the first for the day! i call the shot hahaha even for second look for the evening also me first booking hahaa shiok shiok no need to worry... but of course me not so or sim la.. will try to work out with my MUA to fit timing for others..

eh.. so far i know 9 Dec, bride &amp; JK most xin fu haha both TW btb, both at PP, both having same MUA (if i remember correctly) hahaha the MUA jus need to go up and down *lagi shiok*</font>

reismion

hi gals

wow! ytday's dinner sounded so fun. too bad i am like count hence cant go. work is so sickening... argh....

btw who's ngiap heng???

lilic

<font color="0077aa">duckling, i MISSSSS you.. hahhahaha

come'on duckling, cheer up and join in the chat lar.. =)</font>

qq77

newbbi,
i will give it to my relatives on the GDL day.
house thingy all done. now busying moving in my stuff from my father's hse. went over to stay lst weekend. pretty fun sleeping in my new house.
think can invite you gals over next mth, maybe during CNY.
happy.gif

novia

<font color="0000ff">actually hor purpleblur, JK dropped me a PM to tell me she not getting married liao... so that's why when i asked jean, she said I'm the first for kenneth lee
happy.gif
So actually Ted Wu, Pan Pac and MUA I'm the only one so far with 9th dec... I dunno if anyone else got kenneth on my AD but will ask jean when i see her in jan
happy.gif
</font>

kitty_li

Wah.....sounds like you gals all had fun! That's great! eh, I'm curious...was yesterday the 1st time u all met up, or u gals already know each other from somewhere?

Frais, u are one month earlier than us? So he proposed? Update leh...
happy.gif

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">huh? wat happened? no wonder we haven't been seeing her around.. wonder how she's doing..

duckling I miss u leh!!!!! tat's y wondering how come so long never hear u quack liao hahahaha :p how's ur papers?</font>

preciousmoments

Hi ladies,

just wondering if any of you have booked your AD photographer or videographer. Any good recommendations?

Is it too early to book them now? I have just confirmed my JP and done with studio shoot. Now waiting to collect house keys and start reno.

magic_alz

hi gintonic!
ih u see nice court shoes in white there tell me ah...my WG is white, not ivory,,,so can't wear ivory or cream shoes..look weird...

tulipz

heh wah.. yah lor missed out... oh well...just came back from camp..so had to spend some time at home. frais!! update update!!

heez... i also now looking for AD photographer...
shortlisted many but haven decided.. cos on budget so thinking dun wan prints..can print myself at the photo labs..

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hey bride, Jk is not Poor thing.. for all you know, its a blessing in disguise for her.. come come, ,lets not dwell into this.. dun think she likes us to talk abt it too.</font>

frais_bleu

*sob**sob*.....bad news again...i email Kuang n guess what??? he's fully booked on oct...*sob**sob.....no more days for me!!! now i hv to source for another PG n quickly booked him again!!!

Ya storm, now i really scare cannot find PG....how??? Kuang fully booked on oct...so cannot use him

hahaha....count, yup i'll be oct06 BTB now....no lah....he didn't propose....but he say he'll do it after he get the ring....hahaha so funny.....like drama like tht....btw, you hv the website for Attitude???

reismion,ngiap heng is 39 east avenue.......i love his work.....so nice n natural....wonder can find another good journalistic PG like him.

CSI, ya i'll be in oct06....hahaha....but no proposal lor *sob*

tulipz

hihi, new here. i actually saw a couple used the blow bubble thingy and the bottle had a wedding couple figurine on top! real cute!

but i dunno where to get..

frais_bleu

ya tulipz, now i really panic whether i can find one leh!!....some more mine now in oct....and kuang said it's really a hot month!! oh dear...

kurera

Wenn I know elsie..she works in the same office as my classmate..;p

ice..*envy envy* go africa!! for god sick go c s dr!! you won't know if you'll get an infection if it's too serious..if it's abrasions..than ok..lor..

iceglacier

hee.. no abrasions lah.. only very swollen ankle! Anyway I got many medics surrounding me so everyday got my brother to help me bandage my foot! kekeke