(2006) Brides of year 2006

gini09

Hi Lovebug,

U may like to try captured moments... I've used them for my ROM they're not bad loh... u can surf their website at www*capturedmoments*com.sg pls replace the * with. instead

phy_o

Hi cindee,
I bought my mini fans at Action City.

Quite expensive. One for $3.95. Will post the photo tomorrow. Now really must go and sleep. Tired already!

kao_sleep.gif

kaye

Printing
City Square in MAlaysia
S$40 for 200pcs printing of wedding cards

Jasvy
charged $90 for 200pcs inserts, 10 cents for supplying and trying the gold strings per card and home delivery service for $8

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">glad that we can finally access the forum again!!! haha think we must have been going too fast and had jam their server? kakaka

hmm bride y do you need to bring your MOH to TW? think maybe Jean would think not necessary and they might be busy during that period? but dun care la hahaha customer rights leh...

yup stefy agree that adrian is nice..he even offer some discount when he know that i forfeit the deposit from another BS
happy.gif
and when i din sign on the spot, he actually let me bring home to package details for reference~! this is the first time i ever had such services from so many BS i've visited
happy.gif
thumbsup
happy.gif
</font>

september

hi gals see u all at 7pm outside partyworld...

wendy, i will try to reach by 7pm coz u nid to present the voucher upon sign in lor....btw, paiseh, tink me can only stay for an hr or so...coz my doggy hving her fit attack again last nite...so cant go hm too late if nt dad will nag...

tink later i will be buz rushing my work coz got meeting the next few days wif oversea offices/agents...might nt logged in to read any post but will definitely be there by 7pm this evening....see u gals...

marnie

Hazel, aiyoh...don't waste money buying the gold strings. Can get them from Fancy Paper and tie them yourself. Don't be lazy ler...

Eh...how come you can post last night? I've been trying since yesterday late evening and I don't see any threads!!! (huh?). Anyways...glad everything alright now.

lilic

<font color="0077aa">hi bride

the roman numerics is called altas series.. hee, i got the mine from the celebration series and my bf got his from the lucida series (one of the classic series).. =)

welcome stephanie... this is a busy thread.. keke

eh, purple - i went to J&amp;M and was attended by an aunty.. wah piangz.. super pushy leh.. hahahha</font>

tingz

Hi gals, sorry can't join tonight liow. Cos jus got an urgent project, deadline tomorrow. tonight cannot go home liow
sad.gif
paisei. hopefully can join next time.

jiamin_loh

Morning gals,

No wonder can't access to the forum yesterday...I thot my computer got problem...

Anyway, if MUA @ Bridal Concept is being fully booked then I may look for alternative liao...Actually am thinking of looking into Milan Wedding Collection/Z Wedding Design...Any comments???

happy.gif

chaiyo

Hi phy_o,
Does ur fan comes in blue, green and orange? Cos i bot one at the shopping cart at bugis. Same price as urs. Ex right but very windy. I wan to use for my ROM, bbk trip and PS so shld be worth the penny ...

I wonder how u all post the pics like wat Cindee did leh ...

lilic

<font color="0077aa">sam, you mean you have not booked the BS yet?

eh, among the 3 you mentioned, i would think that BC is still better.. </font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">sam, haven't u already booked your BS? then y are u still looking into Milan &amp; Zwedding?

proffy you suay la hahaha served by auntie.. tat time when i went, only adrain and this young ger ard, think that young ger suppose to be the photographer..
if i'm not wrong, adrain was the photographer and one of the boss.
think he stopped shooting after this lady PG got better in shooting
happy.gif
</font>

wtan

hi hi CAT..
i dun think i will like to have dinner prior to ktv, me now watching my diet...getting fat..cant fit in some of the clothes liao..haha..cutting down on food..heehee..but i can accompany u to eat..i shd be able to reach orchard ard 6.20pm..u wanna meet me at cineleisure foodcourt or any place u wanna suggest?

hi hi Diana..
u got bring the voucher hor? this is the very impt one..heeee..what happen to doggie?see ya later outside partyworld..cheers~

hi hi Tingz..
really hope that u can join us for this ktv session..hope u get to finish the project today so that u can still join us later..let us know..cheers~

hi hi ladies..
anyone of u are still keen in joining us can also come along..we are meeting at 7pm outside partyworld orchard (near to hello orchard)..do drop me an email at [email protected] cheers~

lilic

<font color="0077aa">purple, but heng, no regrets.. he he he... today i beri stone.. we converse here lar.. since you no msn..</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hehe ya loh.. ke lian me dun have msn
sad.gif

eh.. i'm going to start my research on AD PG!!! hehehe

aiya, even if u served by adrain, u wun like their style one la!!! hehe know u too well :p</font>

lilic

<font color="0077aa">keke, thats why you are my fren mah.. hahahha

start research on AD PG? tot you confirm liao? you changing again? eh, i toying with idea of 2 PG.. wat you think huh?

but honestly, i think j&amp;m one of the better one-stop shop BS around..

eh, sam - maybe you can check them out too...</font>

limko

Hi ladies,

Gonna go and meet up with BS this evening to discuss PS on 21st. Quite excited. Still dunno where I should take pics at. One definite choice is Botanic Gardens. Just love the greeneries.

Hi Cocoberry,

Can try to go JB and find shoes at the City Plaza. I bought mine there for $25 SGD. But then, I bought flats coz FH not very tall.

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">i'd love to stick to my choice of PG..but u saw her attitude last nite in msn rite? i can't even ask qns leh.. actually i'm really disappointed loh.. if i dun sign him, not because of his work or he himself.. but because of the service and attitude i'm getting
sad.gif
such a waste...

i agree totally! J&amp;M is one of the more comfortable 1-stop BS i've been to
happy.gif
i've read their forum last yr, din find much complains
happy.gif
</font>

stefylim

morning gals...

wat a sleepy morning..can't seems to get myself out of bed..hee hee hee..

sam
..milan is very taiwanese, saw my frens album..not very nice
sad.gif
and for z-weddings heard some brides like it but some doesn't, think is ur preference lah...
happy.gif
u got to see if u are comfortable with the person anot...

purple
...u mean adrian no more shooting liow?? i'm going to ask him to be my photographer leh...sob sob...the other girl is called sky...i got a colleague who used them and she is super happy with adrian and epson(designer cum MUA)...

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">opps missed ur qns.. since you not getting VG, it'd be nice it you can get 2 PG with different feel
happy.gif
maybe one that can do more romantic shots, another one concentrate on more candid. you'll have a better coverage
happy.gif
</font>

kurera

Wenn..you want accompany me huh?

ok..meet me 6.20 pm at cineleisure.Eh..send me your picture if..not can you call me when you reach...cineleisure? I thinking of esterler 77 at B2..

sad..tingz..yah..work can never be completed leh...
sad.gif
so sad you won't be coming!

wenn, so now who is going?

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hmm the last time i heard is that the ger going to take over photography la.. but maybe you can check with adrain? worst come to worst hor.. use woman's jue zhao la.. TEH!!!!! hahahaha say good things la.. think he so nice he'll give in one hehehehe
yup! i saw your photos b4.. nice!!!! think the lady also take nice shots
happy.gif

sam zwedding is sis company of santiago.. i'd suggest you go read on them b4 u decide
happy.gif
</font>

lilic

<font color="0077aa">purple, i think she was just being frank lar.. hahha, come come, i reco you my good old faithful PG.. kekekek.. hahahhaha..

but honestly, go with the person you like lar.. i trust that she will be professional enough..

and, please lar.. i not going to have a lomantic wedding, so dun keep asking me to use a lomantic PG.. hahahha.. the pic will turn out weird..</font>

wtan

hi hi cecilia..
except for Tingz who might not be able to come for the ktv session later, u, me, Elsie, Diana, CAT will be able to make it later at 7pm outside partyworld..do u want to join me &amp; CAT for dinner as well? what time will u be able to reach cineleisure?

hi hi CAT..
haha..hmm..i m wearing white blouse w/ black skirt..i m fat &amp; short..haha..u shd be able to recognise me lah..haha...so i see u outside cineleisure at 6.20pm, k? c ya later..cheers~

hi hi elsie..
u also joining us hor..okok..c ya later at 6.20pm outside cineleisure..cheers~

cocoberry

hi limko,
okie. think that's a good suggestion.. my fren recommend URS. but my experience with their shoes is not comfy leh.. so got to consider.

iceglacier

Hello! I am back! So sad cannot join you girls today cos I bai ka... I cannot believe that I fell down on the second day of my trip! Wail...

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hey, check ur pm.. paiseh wrote u a super long one :p

hmm also true.. urs more happening.. but 2 PG also good la.. one follow u, the other one can take wat's happening at the other end! then u wun miss anything
happy.gif
</font>

kurera

ICE! how was africa?? join us another time!

wenn elsie joining us dinner 6.20 pm cineleisure k. Elsie will recognise you..I recognise her.

limko

Hi Cocoberry,

I have uploaded a picture of my shoes to show you. I think that my shoes rae not very comfortable either. I am going to buy those stick on paddings to make it more comfortable and will bring a mmore comfortable and rugged pair for shots that cannot see the shoes and also for trekking through muddy or dirty areas.
happy.gif

334522.jpg

lilic

<font color="0077aa">i replied. check your email.

i am thinking if i want to find someone else or get tucky's associate to join in.. hahaha, wondering if i can get him to do it for minimal fee.. for his exposure.. hahahah.. *keng*</font>

moonlight00

hi gin
so gd!! U settled ur shoes ler!! great 4 u!! =)

hi limko
Ur shoes look so sweet!! Like ballerina's shoes. V nice!!
How i wish i can wear flats too...but hb too tall leh....sigh...&amp; i'm too short *lol*

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hahaha u hor! always carrot tucky :p but no harm talk to him abt it la.. u never know what can happen!

hmm maybe i should also pop in to check out on tucky</font>

wtan

hi hi CAT..
yapyap..elsie will be joining us for dinner later..so we will be meeting outside cineleisure at 6.20pm..ya, she will be able to recognise me..heehee..i guess i shd be able to recognise u as well..u r in my friendster mah..cheers~

hi hi iceglacier..
welcome back! r u ok? have u seen a doc? now on mc? must take gd care leh..gg to be a pretty bride next oct so now must start to stay pretty..do hope u recover soon..maybe u can join us again the next time..maybe in jan? cheers~

limko

Hi Moonlight,

Actually you are luckier than me. More slections of nice shoes/sandals. Took me quite long to find and decide on this pair. Wish I can wear heels. I guess grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence. Hee Hee :p

tingz

allo all, ya lor stupid Boss, always do this type of thing. they no life work till 2/3am every day, expect us to do the same !@#$%^^ Will try to finish, but looking at things....not much chance, got to rush for SPH deadline, ah boh we need to pay for the space of the ad.

chomecc

hiya gers..

i had a great time last nite.. heheh.. all soooo pretty.. mei dao..

how was ur meeting with the JP silentelf?? dinner was good
happy.gif

jiamin_loh

Bsproffy/Purpleblur/Stephanie,

Actually have only agreed the transfer of BC package thru a lady...I will be meeting her by 1st/2nd week of Feb'06 cos hubby outstationed...I have already place deposit with York Hotel w/o informing him yet and now BC...headache...(*Need to call him this weekend)

Frankly speaking, BC is my 1st choice but if worst come to worst than have to look for alternative liao...bcos as what Apple said the MUA is being fully booked??? Afraid is left with those Alibaba MUA, then my makeup look like clown...
happy.gif

Thanks for the comments, so Z wedding and milan wedding can't take into consideration anymore lor...

lilic

<font color="0077aa">i am meeting him on monday.. let me know if you do want to check him out

sam, you mean to say BC only has one MUA?? cannot be lar.. apple got say BC MUA fully booked meh? </font>

vonn

Chommec ar Chommec……………u so funny!! Always mei dao………mei dao………...Wei, wat time u all go home last nite?

stefylim

hi sam...

yeah u must look for someone u like and comfortable to work with...dun compromise okies
happy.gif
...most impt must tell ur FH if not wait he feel left out
sad.gif

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">wah u actually went ahead to book without informing him ah.. piangz.. i think it's better to discuss b4 u do anything la.. wedding is a 2 person thing leh..

hmm ya, dun remember apple saying all MUA taken leh.. think u see sala?

proffy i'm waiting for 1 PG to get back to me now hehehe work fast yeah? let u know after my meet up with him
happy.gif
</font>