(2006) Brides of year 2006

count

dorami,
U can consider halia at botanic gardens. FH enjoyed the place the most among all the places we have been. It serves western food i think and their soft shell crab is good. W/o red wine it came up to $150 for both of us. There is indoor and outdoor seating. Shd reserve for outdoor seating cos u get to see the foliage and it is very pretty. We went on a weekday night and it was quite packed ;)

Me also embarked on fitness regime. Have been jogging regularly but seem to have hit a plateau so doing kickboxing as well. But now have exams so very stressed and eat more boo hoo! Need to lose weight also! And i ate so much last weekend cos we went to Jiang Nan Chun for brunch to celebrate. It was a buffet brunch. Dorami u can consider - $48++ per person but it's more businesslike rather than romantic. The food was delicious... Drooling just thinking abt it

ublur

cheers, hmm.. fusion food.. u can go take a look in the restaurant inside. I got photo taken, u want to see the atmosphere? quite nice.. halia mention by count is not bad too.

gal, I guess I have to opt out for this dinner. I usually ahve to work pretty late so might not b able to meet up.

eteh3

hi juan,
u might want to think abt the hard $$ & the timing of ur hse. if u are going to do all tog, its gd & bad. reno, tog with dinner, all the cost is quite a lot. but of course, it seems to be a one stop & tell relatives u are married customery & all.

And any plans for bb? if ur hse comes like 3-4yrs, but meanwhile u are pregnant, etc....how it continues, u will know.

lilic

<font color="0077aa">apple, good for you then.. but too much BS for a guy is an overkill.. really.. hahaha, i like angeldust's idea.. bring him to some really lousy ones and the nicer ones to see the difference.. i am sure he wants you to look good too

jojo, thanks for the compliment.. i think i am more rationale thats all.. afterall, i am one of the oldest btb here leh.. hahahha</font>

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey tweety,</font>

thanks! i go accept u now.
ic...heard that jasvy quite exp rite?
so i still thinking whether wana take inserts or hotstamping?

storm8345

thanks guys... i'll check out hdb. i'm ok with any of the dates. but what time will we be meeting? coz i'm going for workout at amores on monday at bugis till 7pm and tues at simei till 8pm. jux let me know so that i can make arrangements. but i'm ok with any of the dates... yah... can't wait to meet all of you. ^_^

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">tweety,</font>
accepted liao.
happy.gif

apple68

<font color="ff0000">so.. back to the topic of photographer.. anyone has any recommendation? really need to action now.. at least he has no objection to photography...</font>

HI,

It will be good if we can meet up on 12/12/05 coz me having class on 13/12/05 so cannot meet lor. But of coz if majority can meet on 13/12/05 then I can always join the next time

apple68

<font color="ff0000">i think thats a good idea too... bring him to the not good BS and also the designer BS.. so he knows where is $$$ goes too... </font>

apple68

<font color="ff0000">what style? what kind of styles are there? seriously i dunno how many different style out there?</font>

<font color="ff0000">i like a photography that works well with us... I dun like to take posed photos all the time.. i like candid shots.. black n white shots.. i like photos that can capture the mood at that moments.. photos that are artistically done.. is that too much to ask for?</font>

angeldust

hihi,

jac - welcome. u might wanna leave ur details here so purple can update..

apple - yupe.. i showed hubby some groom's PS where the groom wore a transparent top .. so i said.. if u wanna look like this, then pay for this shop.. ha ha ha ha ha ha
happy.gif

sky25

hi starrystarry,

no la.. but they might promote their gowns to u lor.. if u don wan, then be firm.. i paid $1888 for the package. but they hav diff pacakges.. if u go down, say fengyi recommend u might hav more freebies but i not sure..

blissfulme

Hi Shizuka,
thanks for your pic, LOVEEELYYYYYYYYY.. wow.. i dim managed to get a nice EG.. u really 'xian mu si wo le'...

hi Jo, ur PS pic ready in a week's time? that's fast!!! So heng u have a bright n sunny day..its starting to rain lately yah.... keep my fingers crossed for dec
happy.gif
..oh and thanks for the Vila Bali info.. let me go n check it out!

jojopepper

wow, another 9 dec btb!
Jacqueline, u r the 11th 9 dec btb in this thread now
happy.gif

u can click on the "Archive through November 16, 2005" link above to see the table

jac_chan

Angeldust/Jojopepper,

Can I asked u all when u booked your wedding banquet, wat kinds of things which u all negotiate with the banquet sales?

apple68

<font color="ff0000">hey jojo.. i browsed through the singaporebrides directory for photographers.. but find them on the high end side...but thanks anyway
happy.gif
</font>

vinmei

Hey lovestory,

I went to check with my Hotel coordinator why Jasvy charge so ex. Then he asked me not to use them lor. *Faint*
happy.gif

Me looking at ur pics now.
happy.gif

starrystarry

Hi ladies,

I've heard a lot of good things about Bodywellness. Any of you gals here with Bodywellness? Can share your experience with me?

I'm looking for facial packages. Any recommendations?

lilic

<font color="0077aa">eh apple, then maybe you want to look for freelancer PG liao.. if you find those on the directory on the high side..

hi jacqueline, welcome.. your negotiation will depend on your hotel coz different hotel different policies, some you can add on perks.. but some you cannot.. then your negotiation will depend on wat you need leh.. no specific requirements on wat you should ask for..

you should consolidate a list of items you require from them, for eg, if your guests are wine drinkers and the package dun have complimentary wine or not enough complimentary wine, then you may want to ask for more or ask for waiver of corkage charges so that you can bring in wine from other vendors at lower costs..

std items - more parking coupon, more wedding cards, 1 more night in bridal suite, more pax for food tasting, free day use room for coordinator.. etc..

which hotel are you looking at?</font>

jojopepper

angel,
hahaha...anyway, a bit weird to wear a transparent top right? might as well dun wear.. :p

Jacqueline,
I didn't really negotiate much cos me and hb not very gd at bargaining (sigh)
anyways, we did make sure that we got the usual stuff.. as for the extra things, maybe can negotiate later..

apple,
u haven't settled on a bs yet right? some bs actually do provide AD PS as well at an additional charge. mostly are journalistic shots though, but the cost is much lower than those photographers in the directory.
happy.gif

jan193

hi gals.. wont b able to join u for Dec 12th cos i've kickboxing class tt nite.. guess hav to b nxt time

thks for ur recommendations.. really helpful
happy.gif

small_one

hi everyone

I am new here... in this thread, i mean.

Was originally a dec btb, but had pushed my AD fwd due to venue probs.

So will be joining all of you here, if you do not mind.
happy.gif

angeldust

hi Jacqueline,

yupe. It depends on wat u can give in and wat you cant. for me. its definitely corkage cos corkage can be rather high.. haiz.. others will b like parking cos I expect 70% of my guests to drive based on ly estimated guest list on who owns a car.. ha ha ha ha ha..

jojo - of cos lah.. so unglam.. ha ha ha ha ha.....

preci0usm0ments

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dinner venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church/Solemnisation</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">PS Photo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Photo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Video</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jesmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">07 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-la</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Forest Production</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Strathmore Ave</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Little Bali</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Little Bali</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Christopher</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">chomecc</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing (Eugene)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">prinzess55</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">01 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Utopia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lightedpixels</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">tazy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">angeldust</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Dec (Malaysia) 17 Dec (SG)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Conrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Neptune Theatre Rest Function Room</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Elven_Princess</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">08 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Church of the Risen Christ</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">HweyHwey</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Image Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Image Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Image Garden</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ivy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Club Chinois</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA &amp; Daylight</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BoonLay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Kyrie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-La</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Eulee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pinnacle@Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nanami</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">JK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bride</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ray Ong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilarion Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Paparazzi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">wen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Orchid Country Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CCK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jiamin_loh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">York Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok Reservoir</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">apple68</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jojopepper</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Noblehouse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ROM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ritz Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Teban Gardens</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">jac_chan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">09 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chijmes</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Summerala</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Batok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">little_twin_stars</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">maez</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles The Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Flamingo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MooMedia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MooMedia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">MooMedia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bsProffy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fullerton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SAM</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tucky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Frenz</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">East Coast</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Purplenic</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">21 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sheraton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Altivo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Montage</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Paparazzi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">juanjuan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ROM (Joy Room)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">SengKang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">duckling78</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA@Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">puppies</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hilton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tampines</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ribbons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">30 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Furama Riverfront</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Valentine Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Personal friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBA</font></td></tr></table>

Latest Update on : <font color="aa00aa"> jac_chan &amp; bride </font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">piangz..all of u moving too fast hahahah having tough time catching up :p

hey bride~ you're finally in here~!!! hehehe did i get your info rite?
happy.gif

eh, can try lighted pixel for AD photography.. think quite ok
happy.gif
</font>

my_gal

Hi Ivy,
Welcome to the thread.
kao_welcome.gif

You want to join our 1st outing? kekeke...

Date: 12th Dec (Mon evening)
Time: Dinner
Venue : TBC (town area)

Attendance:
1) my gal
2) chomecc
3) frais bleu
4) reismion
5) shermaine24sg
6) storm8345
7) sweets

Gals,
any suggestions where to eat?

1) marche (sweets suggest)

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey tweety,</font>
wah piang leh ur hotel co-ordinator...haha...
ok! i saw ur pics liao. like ur red EG for PS.

pudgyme

hi shizuka, haha.. silly me.. my email addy is [email protected]
happy.gif
tks v much~ am on mc today..suspected case of dengue... feel better now wif plenty of rest &amp; WATER..
happy.gif
take care folks!!!

&amp; yea! jo! wow! tats fast?! sneak preview of pics will be ready in a week?
happy.gif

ublur

Dorami, you got mail too.. Dun laugh at my photos.. cos those are taken few years back.. So look a bit "grrhhh" . hahaha happen to have the photos in my PC.

Cheers, maybe you can head down and take a look at the menue.. They do serve western food too. I like their cod fish, but the serving isn't that big.. but the whole atm is good..

Ivy, welcome.. I just joined in lately too.. the gals here are all very friendly.

small_one

hey PB

I will be dropping out from this list. Pls update.

I have pushed my AD fwd to Nov. Hence, will be joining the other thread.

But of course, you gals are ok with me hanging ard, then maybe you can update my AD date as : 18/11/06. No change to other details.

Thank you.