(2006) Brides of year 2006

gin

Hi serena,
Welcome!
happy.gif

lipstar

Snowkat: Welcome!
kao_welcome2.gif

Hello girls. Didn't go to work today. I was too exhausted. I called in sick. Woke up at about 8.45am because woken up by hb. He stayed over at my place last night becayse I asked him to stay over and accompany me. After he left for work, I slept from 10 til 1+ orh!
kao_scared.gif

Hazel, m&m, Idyll, El: Thanks for the encouragements, hugs and all. I really appreciate the support. It's nothing really that bad. It is just that the actual job scope really fell short of my expectations by too much.

Now I feel that I am being relegated to office girl.
I got to ensure the pantry has enough water and supplies like coffee, cups.
Ensure the pantry is dry at all times.
Ensure the photocopy machine has sufficient paper, if not, some staff may shout for me to top up the paper. (why can't they do it themselves? In all my previous offices, that is the practice. Whoever comes across an empty paper try, just stretch your hand a little, tear away the wrapping and put the paper into the tray?
322132.gif
)
I am also despatch. Got to travel to clients' places to deliver documents by hand.

Hello! This is not my first job. I am not a rookie. Cannot exploit me til like that.
kao_cry.gif

Ade & Idyll: Me also another bag girl.
Idyll: I also have a bag from INspira.
The others, I also bought from various places. For office bags, I like Perllini, which can be found in most dept stores like Metro, Isetan, Taka.. etc.
I think I have about 25 bags. But I usually rotate among ten. As for the rest, some are very old, some are evening bags.

llina: Thanks for the praise. You said you like the girls here, so you stayed. We also like you.
*cue awwww..... *

shelyn

Hi Jocester,
Pls help tp update my VG as Serene Lim. Thanks

BTB who are looking for budget VG can look for her too. She's a current freelance and trying to build up her portfolio so rates are very reasonable.... work is not bad too.

krisjon

Hi Ladies

Chijmes > Nope nope, my colleagues using WL. I am using YC same as Chobits and Sinkor.
happy.gif

Sinkor > No problem... I will ask Fengjie... kekeke I am sure she is will reserve pretty gowns for you. Manz... I am having interview tonight.. A bit tense up.
happy.gif

Chobits > Sure sure, we will update each other when we choose the gowns. I know my hubby is feeling irritated whenever I am going for selection and fitting... He had to be a part time camera man.
happy.gif
I very very kiasu one... Everytime goes YC had to take pic... and my hubby told me that he is wondering y the camera never crack.

lipstar

Idyll: You feel sick on Sunday. How are you feeling now?

Hazel: Another reorganization?
kao_confused2.gif
I think we also lost count oredi.

Snowcat: Why did you choose Apr 29? Did you specially consult any shi fu (masters)?

lipstar

Adeline: You're welcome. The more people in this thread, the merrier!
kao_happy.gif

tiki: Don't apologise for the long post. We have even longer posts before. Because some of us are so talkative
322142.gif
, so the busier brides who come in once in a few days will usually type very long posts to reply all in one shot.
proud.gif

tcflabby

<font color="ff6000">2006 brides details updated on 26 Sep 2005</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD in 2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ROM/Church Solemnisation</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">PS Photo</font>
new.gif
</TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Photo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Video</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><a href="mailto:[email protected]"><font size="-2">Wendy Tan
kao_wedding.gif
</font></a></TD><TD><font size="-2">2 Oct 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles the Plaza
Canning Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NIL</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Vincent </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">bluegal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Plaza Park Royal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Feb 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sleepygirl </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">01 Jan 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Alex</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sharon_joseph</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pacific
Ocean Ballroom</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8 Nov 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Golden Horse Award @ $3388</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Punggol Field</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">suishi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Brillant Garden Restaurant
The Chevrons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12 Sep 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Wai Peng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Captured Moments</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kovan</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">dreamybride</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Royal Park Plaza</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Milan </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Don </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">elmo_78</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">21 Jan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marriot Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">12 Dec 03</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">White Link @ $3788</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bernard-Beetles@work</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Buangkok Link</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">pinkyweng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Feb</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Orchard Parade</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Feb 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Zone</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tony (Freelance)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Don </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Rachiru </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Feb</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Meritus Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">19 Sep 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Thomson Wedding Collections</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">SBB</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Feb</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Noble house</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29 Jun 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Greymatters - KC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hubby's friend</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">deremi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">25 Feb</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Plaza Park Royal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Jul 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">J&amp;M</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">J&amp;M</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr Low (Freelance)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Coris@Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Baby Squid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">4 Mar</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Imperial Garden
@ SAFRA Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">5 Mar 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Cousin Eric (Freelance)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Clementi</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nana</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Mar</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Plaza Park Royal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 Mar 02</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shinju Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Punggol Field</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Mar</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Town Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Mar 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Paris/Shinju Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sam Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">charsiew</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Mar</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Mar 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Flamingo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jerry</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Alex @ captured moments</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Toa Payoh</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dapipi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Apr</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2005</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Zone</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">East</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Villa Bali </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 May 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kai </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pentaserve </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Christopher (Freelance)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NA</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">racherlle</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sentosa Resort &amp; Spa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 May 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Flamingo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Utopia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">GeminiDolphin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Archers @ Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 May 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ah gal </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 May</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Orchard Parade
Club Chinois</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 May05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Wai Peng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr Low (Freelance)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">tcflabby</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marina Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Jun 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Edge</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">N*ck Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Motion Image
(via N*ck Goh)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sinkor</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Copthorn Orchid</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29 Oct 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Friends</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">edk0331</font>
new.gif
</TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Jun 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Buangkok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">gini09</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Intercontinental</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Jun 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Big Day</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Simei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">brilliantrose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">May 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Focus</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Gombak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">sleepysleep</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang or Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Little Sweet</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Furama Riverfront Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">21 Mar 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">French Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">moo (scobido)</font>
new.gif
</TD><TD><font size="-2">6 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JB venus</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">east</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">kelly_pink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Hyatt</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Oct 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Present</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ron Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cindeekoh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Oct 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ann_kam</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">7 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Noble House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 Apr 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NIL</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yishun</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Mars78 </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">8 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Swissotel Merchant Court </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">6 Aug 02</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">French Bridal </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Elsie</font>
322144.jpg
</TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marriott</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Mar 03</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blush Blush</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Desmond Ho</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Wilde Box
Mark Yang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Queenstown </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">yan06 </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pacific</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">15 Oct 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA @ Tampines</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tuckys Photography </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Dino</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">29 Oct</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pacific</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">19 Jun 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">NIL</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">reismion</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">1 Dec 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Boon Tiong Rd</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">My_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holiday Inn Atrium</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Thomson Wedding</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">in-hse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sam Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr Low (Freelance)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">rachelcheng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">River View Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC_Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">BlurBlur</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nov</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Hyatt</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Nov 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Veil</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Woodlands</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nanami</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">9 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GHA @ Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ice (icebaby) </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">19 Dec 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">UnseenAngel9</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">gentasg</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2 Dec 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink @ $3788</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fernvale Rd</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">piglex</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Jun 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yvonne Creative</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Gombak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">cool</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ublur</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">May 05</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AMK</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">nervous_wreck</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">2006</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Jun 04</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jurong West</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

pinkyweng

Hi Irene

Long time no log in liao..mine AD also in Feb 06..you might want to check out Don from Forest Productions - www.forestprovideo.com. I engaged him as my VG at $650. His works are good and he's very friendly.
happy.gif

So how's your preparation?

springbride

Hi shelyn,
I'm still looking for VG. May I know her rates? How to contact her?

Welcome aboard Serena! Feel free to share your thoughts or wedding preparations. We all very friendly one. Ha ha...

soloqueen

Hi Bear .. thanks for ur welcome.. :) i had my ROM in yr 2003 already.. now is only going thru the procedure lor.. the bridal package had already book at the same time with Double Up at IMM. Will be taking the bridal pic in Dec 05, and now got to pull up my socks to slim down to size 10 hopefully..
Dear gals.. any good ways to slim down healthy.. as i had serious water retention problem..
Hi Tingz.. must be strong ok.. i am sure ur HB will turn for good.. and know u r the dearest to him..
Cheer up.. and good luck to u

angeldust

hi all,

proffy - i think if u on tight budget then take Divine MUA lah.

purple/chomecc - its heaven to get my laptop back!!!! with new OS and software.. its fanstastic!!

sammi - thks for the lobang.. will KIV..

ahjo77

HI Everyone

I am new here.Just decide to have my AD on 28th Oct 2006.Currently only settle my BS (Frendch Bridal) as i ahd sign up a few years ago during wedding show ...currently sourcing for Photographers, Videographers, venue as well

Any recommendations for the above

Thanks
ahjo
email - [email protected]

cheers_cheers

i also have friendster :D jenni, i add u liao
happy.gif

dorami, chomecc, summer... can i have ur email address so i can add in my friendster
happy.gif

vonn, no it is a frens network
happy.gif
see if have common frens anot hehe...

cima_yv

Hi Ahjo77,

Welcome to this Oct 06 family

Rcommend you my AD photography - Desmond HO , (his email : [email protected] ) a friendly &amp; helpful guy / reasonable pricing and easy going. Range from 650 to 800+

U can email him for his package n website details

hi Tingz,
Sad to hear what happen to u. be strong k. dun worry u already have the upper hand. be calm n settle this ASAP dun let it drag too long ya (unhealthy leh, pardon me for saying this). we are all behind u. email me if u need another listening ear [email protected]

hi Wendy,
Take care k..

jeanng79

All april brides,

Please feed me with the necessary info, so i can update the data!
happy.gif

A big and warm welcome to our 3 new members: Adeline, tiki and snowkat! *Clap! Clap*

322214.gif

kaye

Jean,
which pl did U chose yr wine?
I dunno where I put yr wine contact...
I remember I copy &amp; paste &amp; send to my email...now cant find...
Actually, no excuse lah...
pls send me to the contact to my email....
[email protected]
heheee....
maybe go &amp; see next wk...lots of public holiday

camy

Hi ladies,

Just to check have you all select on the songs for your march in and the first dish? Any recommendation?

snowkat

Thank you so much for all your welcome
happy.gif

wow .. now i knew why i had such a hard time finding venue etc etc... heehee... just joking..
I did not know 29 April is a hot date.. me and FH just selected it as one of the shortlisted dates when the fengshui lady gave us the whole list of dates

finally decided on this date as this is on a saturday and my sis is a teacher..hence I "die die" told my FH that i want a Saturday as how can i leave out my one and ONLY sister on the bug day of my life :p

Here is my update so far : -
Banquet : Yishun Lake Garden at OCC
BS : Fame Bridal
AD : 29 April 2005
Love nest : Toa Payoh

Opps.. me have not find photographer yet... dunno how to start...

lilic

angel dear...

i itchy backside lah.. *kekeke... budget no issue.. its whether should or not.. *hee.. but think i will stick to package lah.. else, like waste $$$

jeanng79

snowkat,

Fame bridal? Not bad...I saw one of my fren's photo from there, very nicely taken leh!

Photographer? Ermm...too bad we share the same date, else can recommend mine to u..Wat's ur budget?

nanny

Gintonic, oh I see.
happy.gif
You have more details on that?

Any brides here intending to get a wedding coordinator for their wedding day? I'm contemplating on that.

tanel

HELLO SNOWKAT. Welcome!!
kao_welcome2.gif

Technically, i also have the same Wedding date as u. I got a second wedding on 29 Apr in Msia.

PEEEEEPS!!! I have found me Photographer
bounce.gif
*applause*. Its Ruey Loon from 36 Frames
biggrin.gif
. I am so relief that i can tick another box off the check list WHEW!

Made other progress as well, booked my fitting date with Magaret. ANd now i am off to buy shoes....

Lipstar: HUUUGS! Hmmm, give yourself a few weeks to settle down. If u really think its too demeaning for u, i recommend u look for another? No point staying unhappily.

SEE SEE!! Didn't i say Adeline would buy the gown????

honeyc

Hi Tingz,
It is unfortunate to hear abt ur story. But luckily u found out now and not later. It's easier to settle things when it is not too 'deep'. U take good care of urself n try to get additional help from his family if you r close to ur in laws if "the bxxch" still linger on..

CAT, thks for ur link. Will b checking it out. It's so difficult for me to settle all this stuff cos I'm always not in Spore &amp; have only very limited time. Oct is indeed hot date, man! Wanted 7 OCt but many hotels are oredi snapped up for this date. Even my 17 Oct is pretty hot though it's a wkday.

Anyone try the banquet at the following hotels:
1. Mandarin Singapore
2. Goodwood Park
3. Crown Hotel in Orchard
4. Pan Pacific Hotel

I'm shortlisting these few hotels at the moment.

Cheers!

lipstar

Yup, EL. I will wait for a week or two and if the accounting work is minuscule, then I shall leave.
Ya, you are the smartest.
kao_wink.gif

lipstar

Jean: Thanks for the table. Sad to report, as of months after the last update, that there is nothing new to add to the table.
proud.gif

september

honey, i hv initially shortlist Crown Hotel too but hv gif up coz they are so inflexible on the perks....

the rest i nv been before so no comments

Ahjo, nv been there for dinner before, perhap both u and honey can go to the thread under wedding banquet to check it out...

marchbride

Hi spring, thanks for sharing your pic! It is very nicely done! You really can design and sew. How long you take to complete the whole set?

icehody

hi jean,

my AD change to 6 May...
here's the latest update:
AD: 6 May
Banquet: Traders Hotel
BS: VC
PS: VC
ADPS/Video: O studio
LN: Sydney

cheers....

marnie

Jean, thanks for the update.....aiyah..yours look the nicest with all columns filled up...
happy.gif

*thunderous claps for EL* That's a small step for human-kind but big step for bride-zillas like us! Now you only need to fret about the videographer if you taking it at all.
biggrin.gif

K Girls. Hide my wallet, credit cards, cash. Hide me in your closet, lock the doors and throw away the keys cos' I saw the MOST beautiful strappy Kate Spade shoes. And they cost me S$600.00!! But it matches my dresses.......*this is temptation talking* I'm going to have a dream about those shoes tonight.
lol.gif

Oh..and I actually booked my appointment for manicure/pedicure and eyebrow shaping for 26th January next year cos' my PS is on 27th - super peak period for CNY! Super kiasu right!
rofl.gif

So many 29th April brides, tempted to gate-grash all your weddings leh...*mischievious grin* Kidding!
rofl.gif

Snowkat, yup. What's your criteria for AD photography and what's your budget like?

Lipstar, still sick leh...but no choice. Hauled myself to the office today and actually cleared half my table - so getting somewhere.
proud.gif

Ilina, not just you kaypoh. I also kaypoh - wanna know how much Adeline paid for her gown...kkekekekek....So Adeline, how much did you fork out, if you don't mind entertaining these kaypoh bride-zillas here....
biggrin.gif

childlike

gingercat, u hubby same as mine lei, very impatient to wait for me to try gowns, after my first appt at BS, i dumped him from future BS appts, until further notice. but my BS, WL dun allow pple to take photos...sigh.
chijmes, good choice, try all the OTR exclusive and nonexclusive first... if cant find then MTM.my WG is OTR and EG is MTM. i also paid ard the same price for my deposit when i first signed WL. but no need to pay further deposits for booking of gowns lei. for AD PG, prices can range as high as 1 or 2 k, for very high end one. most brides go for ard 1k. lower ends one are 600-800 dollars, which was what i chose.

snowkat

Jean : no idea what is the price range like for photograher,So have not set the budget...
sad.gif

what is the average cost har?? Do all of you select digital??
Should be able to still find right??

EL: two weddings..
happy.gif
can share your happiness with all your relatives and friends.. cool.. just do not tire yourself...

Idyll, Hazel and all
Actually..heehee... me is quite a "chop-chop" person.. I went for first fittings on last Sunday...Emmm..ladies who have not done it.. my advise is to bring some of your friends along.. I make a big mistake :p.. I brought FH along only and being quite a "quiet" person, he just went "ok" "u like lor"
uhoh.gif

I selected my ROM dress, EG and WG within 3hrs and set my PS on 28 Dec :p

But after sleeping thru thinking abt the gowns.. I call back BS and told them that i want to re-select my WG and ROM dress. and Xiaoshi is very nice... she obliged and told me to see her next week
happy.gif

Only thing in this BS is that they do not allow me to take pictures
sad.gif

summerkitty

hi gals, managed to add jen only. the rest are ur using the email listed ? haha, privacy reason huh?

thanks dorami for sharing. happy ma ? pre rom shots? who took it for u ?

cheers, i just send u my email to ur cheers account. haha

childlike

chijmes, when u got WL, can u take pics when u try gowns? for me i dint try cos i saw one sign there that says cant take pics. did u ask them if can take pics? haha...maybe nexttime i pretend dunno and just take pics...

snowkat

Idyll, u just reminded something i need to do
happy.gif
thanks... Manicure/Pedicure booking..
blush.gif

Heehee need all your advise here...my ROM day is actually this new year eve(31 Dec) and my PS is 28 Dec (heehee..me very daring hor... try to do so many things within such a short time frame..what happen if got sun burnt, sick after PS
crazy.gif
)

Do u think the pedi and mani will last or shall i book another one on 30??

oh mine.. that will be two mani/pedi within a few days... what do you all advise..keeping in mind...me quite a "rough" person..heehee

marnie

Snowkat, you want freelance photographer or reputable one? Cos' the range can be from S$500.00 onwards. Your call really. I started our my AD photographer search being adamant that it's got to be on film. Got my heart broken when the one I had my heart set on can't shoot our wedding. And the more I see Eulee's pictures and the more I talk to him, the more open I am to the idea of digital. It's really whether the photographer is apt at digital or film. No point being apt in digital and taking pictures in film. Results are not going to be great then. I have great faith in Eulee...
happy.gif

Can't input anything on the first fitting cos' mine's not even done up! I think it'll be sometime in December though. Aww....would love to see your pictures! (Ppsssttt...we're in a sharing pictures mode this whole week)