(2006/02) )ROM on Feb?

hanabiwaiwai

me busy with work recently... today got school function till 10pm... sianz

my tummy starts to look a bit obvious, especially when wearing tight tops. think the spare tyre from the last pregnancy makes it look bigger than it is supposed to be

chubby_ting

wow 10pm wor thats reli late ma....

Haha waiwai... u slim down so much le left also abit nia la.... obvious then gd ma. ppl wont ask u do this do that. =)

ysilveer

ponders and wonders why you ladies seems to get pregnant so easily. I'm starting to do research on pregnany and stuff and I noticed many ladies face problems in conceiving, making me feel stressed....

hanabiwaiwai

alexia, pei pei now can sit on her own but would fall to the side sometimes, and becomes more playful and talkative. she is still having mile diahorrea so still drinking soy milk. tried to give her porridge but she doesn't seem to like it. how about jac? i went for NT scan yesterday, the little bb seems to be very active, kept moving

alexia

waiwai, Jac got quite abit of advancement.
1) She can sit up on her own (very fast now)
2) She on crawl on 4s a few steps
3) She got 2 little teeth out of her gum but still growing not fully grown yet.

As for feeding, now she onli take 4 milk feed + 2 solid feed. Lunch she take porridge, dinner will b either brown rice or cereal (wif fruit / vege puree) Still she need to drink in sleep mode.... but good thing is now less milk feed so not so torturing.

oh dear y will ve diahorrea? got see dr? As for porridge how u cook it? wat u put inside, mayb she dun like the stuff inside? or the texture she dun like too watery or too dry? not easy alot of trial & error b4 u know wat she like de. But Jac intake not alot also. her milk in take is now 200mlx3, 70mlx1, porridge i onli use 2 scoop of friso fm milk scoop of rice, br i also use 2 scoop but is grinded powder de, cereal i give HT is very fluffy so i give 5 tsp. u?

u know wat last mth my auntie was late!!!! though got take precautious but i was so worried lucky not preg hahahaha it came on the 50 days (record breaking!) think bfing making my hormo inbalance & messy. in dec i came twice went to see gynae somemore. btw u got auntie when u were bfing? some dun ve de, if dun ve how u suspectu preg? kapo

hanabiwaiwai

alexia... my auntie came when pei pei was 3 months even though still total bf-ing... that's how i know i got pregnant when it didn't come and i got nausea feeling.

PD said pei pei could have eaten dirty hands or things so got infection, so poor thing. she is still tooth-less... actually good thing lah since she sometimes likes to bite my face

alexia

waiwai, same lor. mine came back when Jac is 2 mths old lor. sian....

poor thing. Jac got little red spots weeks ago PD also say is dirty. Hows her feeding pattern like now? how come she bite ur face? do u still carry her now?

hanabiwaiwai

now pei pei takes 130-150ml x 4 of milk, rice cereal + puree x 2. tried to give porridge after she gets better from diahorrea but she refused to eat, so stop a few days and try again next week.

i kiss her so think she wants to kiss me back but end up biting haha... still have to carry her, no choice, she wants to be carried... but try to minimise

alexia

waiwai, mayb the porridge texture not wat she like. too watery or too thick? got to trial & error one no choice. or is it she dun like the stuff u put inside. wat u put inside? try something else next time
happy.gif
or she is too full dat time i reduce her milk so dat she can stomach her solid else she dun wan to eat, dun swallow keep the food inside her for long long. Ur cereal potion alot? U try to reduce abit of this & increase abit of that, mix & match.

ur mil going to help in ur confinement this time? Mayb should get CL in case history repeats itself again. somemore now still got pei pei so even more bz. MIL going to take care of ur #2 too?

btw gals the gal i dun like is getting married to my bil on 18 mar!!! rom!!! dam sian!!! meaning i going to b stuck wif her sia.

hanabiwaiwai

alexia... i'm getting CL this time, MIL looks after Pei Pei. this is my plan: after my maternity leave i'll send Pei Pei to child care centre near my house and #2 to be looked after by MIL until 18 months old.

wah all the best to u liao, become relative with that gal :p

alexia

waiwai, ya lor tell me abt it. but lucky thing is bil staying wif her family for now which is in the east they seldom come back onli when there is event we will meet but we dun even say hello (dat bad k) But 1 happy thing is no need to give them ap liao. instead they got to give Jac hahahaha

My suggestion is to send pei pei to child care even b4 #2 is born. Coz hor if u send after #2 is born she might think becoze of mei mei i got to go child care & not loved like b4 then will develop jealousy.

hanabiwaiwai

"mei mei"??? i myself don't even know the gender yet wahahaha

but child care centres only accept 18 months onwards leh, pei pei turns 18 month old next year Jan. in fact, think #2 is the one who gets jealous, as Pei Pei will live in our home everyday, while he/she stays with grandparents on weekdays

rosel

<font color="aa00aa">waiwai, any preference of gender for #2?

i went for glucose test at KKH today to test for diabetes. they will call me tmr/day after if results show tat i've diabetes. i'm keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully i wun get any calls.

baby weighs 1.3kg @ 27 weeks. she was only 623g at 24 weeks. Her wt has doubled in less than a mth. my goodness.. unbelievable! i dunno hw big she's gonna be if she continues the current growth rate.

alot of baby sales coming up but i'm so tired wif wrk, i dunno if i hv the energy to go shop. am working again tis sat. will be so tired i doubt i can go shopping. really lookin fwd to my ML but i noe its a different type of busyness after delivery.</font>

alexia

rosel, I guess is normal dat waiwai should b hoping for a boy this time.

Ur gynae suspect you got gestation diabetes? Dun worry everything will be ok. Remember I had it that time? All u need to do is to monitor ur glucose intake (eg: less rice, noodle, meat &amp; stuff can eat as per normal but of coz no ice cream, durian &amp; etc liao) As for ur baby weight gain I think is ok as long as gynae didn¡¦t say anything. Whats the weight gain on ur side now? Dun worry abt having big baby in fact I prefer baby above 3kg easy to carry.

Here is the weight of my Jacinta last time:
847g @ 24weeks
1.484kg @ 28weeks
2.115kg @ 31weeks
2.989kg @ 35weeks
After that gynae stop taking weight as he mention is not accurate liao. Was told baby will b 3.6kg &amp; indeed she was. ļ

hanabiwaiwai

rosel... got girl liao, so hopefully can get a boy... but if get girl again i'll also be happy
happy.gif
gynae says next month shd be able to see

don't worry too much about baby or your own weight as long as gynae doesn't say anything. rest well as much as possible...

ysilveer

hey ladies, do check out the taka fair. quite good deals I hear. Went shopping with my gal friend and she's on her baby spree. Bought cot, stroller, breast pump amongst many others. But I was very stressed at the fair, so many tummies, worry I bang into them. Do check out the IT fair too. Heard it's the biggest so far.

chubby_ting

bo bian le lo i say le if wkend then got to see which wkend le. its ok fix a date then we shall see k my dear alexia.

waiwai i wan tell u ur gal mayb left handed... hehe... basing on wat u mention in ur blog. the creation of a clever gal!! like ME!!!! LOL

hanabiwaiwai

ting... my gal is clever gal... coz her mum is clever gal wahahaha... thick-skinned :p but both me and hubby right-handed leh

can meet on weekends? my work is killing me

alexia

i will tailor made if not to ex fr getting off the shelf. where got sell simple nice long evening gown? i m ok wif sat noon. 11 apr is out for me now.

silentelf

wah.. so sweet.. then jac can call us jie jie the next time we meet? hehe..

11 Apr is out for me too.. so we can consider:

4 Apr
18 Apr
25 Apr
2 May etc

alexia

I opt for 4 Apr. Dun think is wise to drag too long else many changes will come in as times goes base on previous experience
happy.gif

Where shall we meet?

Angie, still cant call papa u think can call jie jie. should b auntie rite?