(2006/02) )ROM on Feb?

chubby_ting

Yeah gals I will rest welljust tis few nites start 2 tink what I have missed what I have i not done what I have not prepared etc etc spinning round n round man!!!!! haha...

Tmr PM leave then tue back to work! hehe... i tink it will b over real soon de... going to enjoy it to the fullest! hehe

THANK GALS!!!!! will share when its done!

chubby_ting

hi silentelf!!!!!! im fine & im back!!!!!!wedding over le last fri.... i hvnt go honeymoon yet still planning process.... hehe hvnt reli dcide where 2 go yet. *grin*

chubby_ting

Hi hi.. will share with u gals aft CNY as promised by PG & VG. have to wait le... holiday season everyone busy haa....

HAPPY MOO MOO Year All!!!!

ysilveer

haha, i can create noise... wonder how's rosel getting along with her pregnancy. So stressful, everyone start family liao.

Ting, can share your wedding photo please?

hanabiwaiwai

i'm here...

maybe i can make more noise here by announcing something: my bb is going to have younger sibling in Sep... yes, i'm expecting... again
happy.gif
happy.gif

chubby_ting

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats waiwai!!!!!!!! so fast man! now feb le... wow wow my gdness!!

Hahaha so exciting! rosel & waiwai giving birth this yr together! hehe

ysilver, my wedding pix not ready yet.

alexia

wa! Congrats. How many more to go? heehee waiwai dats fast. Dun mind I ask if is plan or accident? For me think I will prefer a 3/4 yrs gap.

hanabiwaiwai

thanks gals... now i'm 8 weeks... it is also kinda surprise to me, was thinking of wait till my gal turns 1 year old then plan for next one. anyway...

guess it will tough at first. but look at the bright side, can "siong" one time to bring up both kids together, and also i can "close shop" liao keke

hanabiwaiwai

alexia... no no... 2 is enough for me. i don't feel quite well recently, feeling nausea and very tired

ysilveer... no need to feel stressed one lah haha

silentelf... hey got your taiwan trip photos to share?

alexia

waiwai. Happy Birthday!!!

so u still bfing? does pregancy affect ur supply? how much milk ur pei taking now? how many meals of solid?

hanabiwaiwai

thanks alexia...

both my gynae and xuan pei's PD advised me to stop bf-ing, as it will cause uterus contraction and they said it can cause the small one inside to "drop out"... sound scary... so no choice but to stop... still have a bit of frozen BM for her. anyway can compensate her when the small one arrives, just hope that by then the supply will be enough for 2.

xuan pei now drinks about 550 ml of milk a day, and eats solid meal for lunch and dinner. how abt jac? that day u asked me about nestle rice cereal, she is ok with it?

alexia

Oh ok then no choice lor. U plan to bf both together? Will it be stressful? Mine still on bm & my freezer is bursting soon. Got 68 glass bottles of fbm think soon might need to give her milk bath again hahahaha

Jacinta drink 660ml of milk a day, as for solid same as pei lunch & dinner. So u give her 2 times nestle cereal? Oh I didn’t buy I went to try HT cereal instead she like but I onli give her if we r feeding her outside or I got no time to cook. Now she take porridge for lunch, brown rice for dinner. Brown rice I got add in puree like apple, pear, pumkim, peach, sweetcorn etc

How heavy & tall is pei now?

hanabiwaiwai

i'm thinking of latching #2 and pump at same time, then give the expressed milk to pei pei. thought can give pei pei BM longer but so sad that i'm forced to stop. going to start porridge for her soon. she is now about 7.5-8kg, 66cm. how abt jac? so jac is ok with brown rice?

alexia

Jac was 7.9kg, 67cm last mth. pei pei height & weight was taken when? some time ok some time not but will continue wif it.

rosel

<font color="aa00aa">hi gers, some update abt my baby girl. went for my routine check up yday. at 24 weeks, she weighs 623g and is very active! i started sensing consistent foetal movements since 22nd/23rd week and my gynae says tats im rather sensitive than most first time moms who dun usually sense consistent foetal movements until 24 weeks or later.

i joined the motherhood forum thread for Jun09 MTBs and the thread is movin @ an incredible speed. gave up trying to catch up. still prefer tis thread. come to tink of it, we've had our fair share of a fast moving thread. ;) now everybody's bz bz..</font>

chubby_ting

Wow... so fast my gdness... rosel so happy 4 u ah. have a active baby gal hehe... all princesses here... keke

take care everyone! even though we may be busy but all of u r not forgotten!

ysilveer

haha... almost every married couple I know is expecting a new addition soon... gosh... and I'm still in favour of "2 people world".
now worry that if I dun start conveiving, might face problem later on.

hanabiwaiwai

rosel... yeah, another princess! i wonder the one in my tummy is prince or princess...

yeah, shall meet up again b4 rosel pops... but maybe not this month, as my morning sickness is still quite bad and am really tired

ysilveer

alexia, i realise that I'm not the kind who will be prepared. I wasn't prepared for marriage as well. I don't think I will ever be ready for kids. haha

hanabiwaiwai

hmmm... i haven't tried The Line, so can't comment

i'm planning a post V-day (coz V-day itself too ex) cum 3rd ROM anniversary dinner... any recommendation?

silentelf

this year we cant celebrate our anniversary on the actual day... cos hubby busy with work plus I cant take leave cos both my colleagues not in office.. sibei sian..

waiwai, the Line is good.. no regrets..

ting, can i check with u how much is the table at your wedding hotel on friday ah? cos im going there to attend a wedding soon.. ;p

ysilveer

woah, didn't realise that The Line became so affordable. I always thought it's in the 80+ range. Me also looking for place to celebrate 3rd ROM anniversary.headache