(2005) Brides of year 2005

little_a

Nov 05 brides-to-be, join us for the outing??

Outing for Nov 05 Brides Thread :
Date : 19 Nov 04 (Friday)
Time : 7.00 - 7.30pm
Venue : To be confirmed

1. little_ger
2. jochan
3. Jen_bibi
4. chill1padi
5. littlebobeep
6. wygum

hermione

Hello jas, YYBB,
me also sourcing for platinum wedding band. Lee Hwa, Soo Kee, Goldheart, Felin are the popular ones. Felin has this magnetic wedding band...personnally, i find the design very unique.

Hi Matilda, YYBB,
me also using SKII products. i guess SKII range is suitable asian skin. i especially like the mask.

yybb

hermione,
Felin, is that the one with heart shape when join together? Saw that on Tampines Mall. Not sure what's the shop name... Keke... Wonder when should we buy the wedding band? Since I haven't gone through ROM yet...

SKII product is good but very expensive.

Have you collect your keys yet?

janey

hi Sharlene,

awwww... so sad too.. cant see the gown on you yet.. BUT.. i will be waiting patiently...hhehe.. good luck to you~!

jochan

little ger,
AD same as ... ??
If you mean GDL, then nope, it's not the same.
I've gotten dates for GDL a week prior to AD.
Lucky thing "an chuan" on same day as GDL.
Quite a nice fella who checked my dates for me.

on the outing.. B.Boss sounds okay for me.
at least central enough wor..

jen_bibi

Hi little_ger

oooohhhhh!!!!
ok... i know dat place... ppl were talking abt using e place for soleminsation... in another thread

ublur

virgo, i had receive it.. ok lah.. u dun look tt bad.. do u have friendster or msn? i jus chat wif cotton candy online.. and saw here photos in frienster too...

marbride

Hi all,

Haven been here for a while...

Just to check, i am also using SKII essence, but do you find a odd smell of the essence?

virgo_jenn

ai ya i dun have cottoncandy ask me to join frienster as well but may not have time to maintain and dun noe if I can access thru office PC cause certain sites will have restrictions.

me wrkg in the healthcare industry so their ISD recently just upgraded our PC to firewall and other securities installed so far this forum still ok lah dun noe in future can a not.

ccteott

Hi VJ,
You in healthcare industry too? I used to be there untill I left to help out my FH in his studio. Did you go attend the ASC last weekend?
happy.gif

passerby

This is just a one side story. Dun know y u guys judge pple based on pple's one side story. Things are not what u guys think. Tat speakers are not a present.......In a relationship there is no right & wrong, so no1 has the right to judge a relationship. Please be more mature, esp tat pax who post this incident in this internet.

josie

zoe ,

cool it .... dun take this person word heavily . By the way ... this person got no rights to tell us how should we behave ...!

highness

Virgo_Jenn, i received your mms.. were outside office when received it.. never state who u r.. at first tot it's blur blur.. keke.. ;P

Gals.. i dun have friendster nor msn.. haha.. dunno how to use ar.. me IT idiot ar..

Ming.. long time din see u yak here.. wru?
happy.gif

jaspeng

hi yybb,

Thanks for the email, so I just called and mentioned the name in the email? Confirmed with you again, it is $80, right?

I guess 2 months in advance to buy the ring is ok.

hi hermione,
I heard that Larry has nice design as well.

zoeanne27

Hi girls, I got a sms from this couple saying I am "downgraded" and have low maturity levels to post it online here.. But somemore, i saw a shadow of " passerby" , seem like this couple.. Hmm... I am very suspicious..

Hi passerby
Pai seh, if you are suspect you.. cos my friend said she would not join and write in the forum as it is immatured to do so.. So if she post it online, her level of immaturity would be the same as me liao.. HAHAHAHA...But i believe she would kept her posture and would not post here la..Beside, u only registered today and u send your 1st posting to me, instead of joining your wedding thread.. Maybe I am just lucky that you saw my complain so fast and you post your 1st posting to me. I am honoured.. Thanks.

Beside, posting online on the forum, I am just sharing of my own feeling.. no right or wrong. even if the girls here say that i am wrong, it would be an advise..These girls here are all very nice and kind to give advise.

Passerby, i think you sound abit defensive lor. By the way, how do you know it is not a present to me? ?? Or U know that cheapskate couple? Hee Hee..

True enough, in a relationship , there is no right or wrong. But I just feel it is not an ethically actions for my ex 's close friends to approached me this way. Afterall, it is for their own use..

Nvm, but just hope you would not drag the girls here down , saying they are immature. They are also sharing their thoughts.. Just take it that I am immature, it is ok la..

cottoncandy

hi tare
yaloh..probably they busy with their own stuff bah..hehe..but we r both regulars here lah..

btw, my BS called me yesterday to arrange for my PS date leh..super ks hor? hehehe...

hermione

YYBB,
yup, Felin has an outlet at Tampines Mall. Beside the "joining heart" design, they do carry other design range too, also magnetic... nope, have not receive notice to collect my keys...
sad.gif
..are you one of those lucky ones to be informed to collect liao?... decide to buy the wedding band 2-3 mths before solemnization. jus in case, they do not have stock etc etc..

Ivy,
yup, that's the...i think...the pitera smell? but if can make me pretty, just bear with it...kekke

Jas,
kekeke...yup Larry has got nice wedding band and diamond rings! on the higher end side.... Caught between the Felin ones and Tiffany ones, most probably will settle on Tiffany wedding band...cos my FH prefer their design...simple...neat

zoeanne27

Hi josie

Love you so much.. I am taking cool .. dun worry.

Besides, everyone got their own opinion..so it is ok..I know my stand..

Forget about it.. I am more interested in sharing my house and my wedding...

By the way, knocking off now.. today abit late bcos of plently of works
sad.gif
...later going for Ba Kut Teh... Shall share with you girls the delicious Ba kut teh... Dun jealous ah.. Hee hee..ahahah.....Nvm, we still got steamboat....

jazzygal

Hi Zoeanne

Your situation reminded me of this friend of mine who broke up with her ex-bf 10 years ago. Shortly after the break-up, her ex-bf asked her out to ask for all the gifts he had showered her over the 3 years of relationship. She was so shocked yet.... was very glad that she saw his true colours! By the way, that ex-bf dumped her for her very closed gf. Though this friend of mine was hurt, she eventually returned everything to him since he had opened his mouth.

The rule of thumb I guess is if it's your ex-bf had the cheek to ask to return all the gifts, then return if you want. Otherwise, actually can choose to keep them cos what's given to you as gifts are considered yours already. If not, why waste time to go steady then. That's the price to pay for wooing girls.... otherwise, if they are not sure...then in the 1st place, dun try to be generous when they are not.

My ADVICE is DUN RETURN TILL YOUR EX-BF say something. Otherwise, ask his close friend not to be a cheapo.... if want, go to CASH Converter to buy 2nd hand....

Sorry... very irritated with such loser behaviour.
happy.gif

jazzygal

Hi Passerby

Maybe U wanna shed some lights to the story since you sound as if you know more? Esp your phrase "Tat speakers are not a present"
Hmm...can't friends share their problems? When your friends share their problems with U, do U go around doubting them?
BY THE WAY, THIS IS A FORUM meant for discussion... we dun go around telling pple that their stories are one-sided...

jnj

Yo gers!!...so happening here liao ah...

Zoe, read the email u sent me liao. reply u too...but since u post it here i can also reply here lah...hehe....

Only one word to describe that couple loh...."CHEAPO".....Y on earth they want the used speakers for?...for their new house?...new PC?...then still one word to descibe them loh...."CHEAPO"....nowaday to get a new speaker is not so exp mah....y must the couple downgrade themselves n "ask" for the speakers back. r they doing it for the benefit of their Buddy (zoe's ex)??...or r they doing it for the benefit of themselves??...N y after so many yrs then ask back...n y after so many yrs the sudden concern for their buddy that he should get the speaker back??....one word..."CHEAPO" loh

Oh....we have a "sudden" guest here in the tread........welcome passerby..
Passer by
Even if we r immature or the whole story is purely a one sided story of Zoe, i still think that the couple is CHEAPO n CHEAPO n CHEAPO loh......but i must say u r right....in a relationship ..no one is right or wrong n no one has the right to judge a relationship loh...n it goes the same to that CHEAPO couple who all of sudden so concern in "judging" a past relationship after 2 yrs n insist that they want to get the speakers back fr zoe cos they "feel" that zoe's ex should get the speaker back......

I rather be childish then be CHEAPO.....

yo gers...suddenly i feel so uncomfortable to find a so "mature" guest here leh.....

Passer by...pardon me for saying all this hor...cos i childish mah as i m still young...so whatever thoughts i have i just post it here loh......here is a forum as what jazzy mention mah....its meant for discussion....

jnj

yo tan,....me interested in the supplement meal drink leh....can mail me the details too?...
[email protected]

Yo Jelly,
will update u by tomor if i m going for the gathering cos i have yet to make an appt with the clinic. ya loh...still the same type of job.....gonna make atomic bomb....kakaka

yo Sky,

can give me ur email address so that i can have ur contact no. or u can email me at the above address .....but think i will only be there to sign my contract...wont be staying till the end.

Sky/Josie,
think cos concorde is giving us free flow beer/wine loh so they dun allow us to bring beer n wine in .....

godloved

Dear ladies,
happy.gif

So you feel now is the time for me to start booking all the venues already right? Ok..will get my FH's attention on this issue..

I quite worried can't get locations as I realised I'm quite late and it seems that Nov. is a hot month for weddings
happy.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed..
happy.gif

josie

ladies ....!!

Jazzy gal and janice ....all the way for you hahaha this is soo funny ....wow me really surpraise with the reaction ....actually i want to say something big ....wait you ladies see why this gal behave like tat hahaha !

Mature guest ,

I THINK YOU WILL SEE ALL THIS CHILDISH statements FROM US HAHAHAH .... if you are mature you won`t bother to registrate you yourself just to post that mgs .....think for yourself !! We are all mature adults here ....so back off this is not your place to insult ppl :p

ops ...suppose to be gentle bride hahah ...sorri hahaha kekek !!

zoe ,

dun worry ... if he want it let him have it anyway is a used stuff hahaha ...just act as you given to a GARANG GUNI MAN ...OPS sorri couple i mean ahahah :p

jellytots77

yo josie... maybe u commit on 1 barrel 1st the 2nd one tried not lor... cos bery ex leh... maybe dun serve beer during cocktail time... serve wine lor... once ppl start with wine then wont 1 2 change to beer liao mah...

aiyo... zoe said tat the gal u also got chat with her 1 leh... i thought u know... leh..

yo passerby... hmm... well is true tat we shouldnt listen to juz 1 side of the story... come on, human nature, surely will side the one tat is closer to u lor... anyway, there is no right or wrong in this situation... u got to understand tat our friend is trying to share her feelings and thoughts with us here.... so definitely will listen and see wat she got to say... well if u really think our friend is wrong... is also dun really concern u... unless u are the one tat our friend is talking abt... btw dun u find it too concidence tat u actually come here to post sure a thing... for god sake... we come here to share things on wedding, house and of chit chat and complain...

so till now i still feel tat our friend not wrong to say anything here rite... furthermore, she did not even mention who isit in the 1st place... if she did then is wrong for her mah... she juz come here to share her own thoughts and feeling lor...

yo zoe... hmm.. wow why u make me so envy hur.. eat ba kut teh man...of cos jealous lah... must share with us where u eat okie...

yo jazzy... wow ur friend ex also another one hur... lucky see the true colour liao... *phew*... like i said if my FH do such a thing... i will definitely faint man... lucky he not siazzz... if not how will i be with him... kekeke...

yo jnj... wow so many CHEAPO... u so cute hur... mine onie CHEAPSKATE... kekeke.... ya lor... we are so childish here leh... some "sudden" guest is piss off by our attitude man... cant imagine tat... well nbr mind... we dun feel it can liao man... who cares wat other ppl said lor... kekeke...

aiyo.. gal ask u to sms me on ur product... u email me... lucky i remember... only come home then see ur email... kekeke... okie u update me tomolo lor... try to postpone ur checkup lah... then we can be so childish and come out to discuss the CHEAPO / CHEAPSKATE things... kekeke....

hmm... good good... then use the bomb to bomb away the speakers lah...

oh ya zoe... if ur friend need speaker... tell me i can give her lah... but CHEAPSKATE one lor.. no worry... me got tons of them man... but not meant for u all one *wink* *wink*

jellytots77

yo josie... hahaha.... fm this incident... tell us 1 thing... NU REN SI BU HA RE DE... especially one group of women.... aiyo... jialat man... find me getting more and more childish leh... how...

wow if i tell my FH... he sure laugh until his head off leh... he so poor thing... yesterday sms me... said he gog to faint in India... the smell so strong... *opps no offence to anyone, juz not use to it onie* and everyday eat curry until so sianzzz.... so cham...

sharlene

littleger,
Ya lor...I do agree with Rosalind, depends on what u want. For me, most impt thing is I can click with the vendor and they know what I want, we can connect to each other and also whether I like their work or not. Coz also can't guarantee other vendor may not mess up just that we do not know or no one voice out only.....Choose what u think its best for u.

My humble opinions la
happy.gif

sharlene

Sashamama,
Wah...u like Simmons sales lady. But hor, to tell u the truth, Ritz carlton and Raffles are not using Simmons as what they claimed. That time I went Sealy they also say alot hotel use...think standard sales talk la. Ritz Carlton using the Luxury Collection mattress. There is a shop in Park Mall, the mattress are super ex one. Raffles is using King Koil. I know coz I purposely went to flip away the bedsheet to see what is the brand of the mattress. Especially the Raffles coz they emphasize on the heavenly bed series.

Simmons also not the top brand in USA but they quality are quite similar to King Koil and since both are USA brand. King Koil rated top in USA and Sealy rated top on the Europe. Thus depends on individual preference lor.

I tried on the Simmons and compared to King Koil and Sealy, dun find it as comfy as the other 2. Its also common that the mattress always gv huge discount of at least 35% one all yr round. That's why i ask my HB why in the first place they dun just quote the after discount price and why always inflate the price and quote how much discount gvn when all yr round I see is the same discount?

cu2nite

janice...
cool man.!!wahaha..read your reply...you make me laugh until i pang...wahahaha..*thumbs up for your CHEAPO rhyme*..so cool..
rofl.gif

*thumbs up for Zoe too*..Im so impressed with you.....can be so calm and reply in such manner..really beautifully written...when I read "passer-by" statement...same qns, how she know if this is not a "present" if she is not the person??wahaha..
bounce.gif

Hi passer-by..
welcome to sep05 forum..its new to have newbies like you who start the thread with such introduction...r u a sep05 bride too??or specially here to join our immatured discussion..on this CHEAPO ...if this is your purpose for joining..then i afraid you might feel bored..coz this CHEAPO person will be soon forgotten...no value at all to continue discuss..but if you interested..i can share with you...since we are here to share...recently while i check out for TV and sound system...saw some good speakers at Audio House...quite cheap..pioneer leh...you can go there take a look..if you r interested...

Jelly..jelly....me will try my best to meet up with you all....will confirm again...but scare not enough seats for such a big group like us..wahaha...think we going to "pao" tat shop liao...wahahaha..

me missed my aqua aerobic class today...sobsob...
haiz...muz go jog tis wkend liao..sianz.....
im going for a manicure class this sat..hehe..hope they can teach me how to grow my "never grow nails" wahaha...gif me some "shen qi shui" for my nails...wahaha...=P

virgo_jenn

tintin what is ACS me wrkg in office one not nurses hah so dun noe what is that ?

yah nw then i realise long time nvr hear frm Ming. I will try to register in frienster later on.

cottoncandy7681

Watashi,
Ya.He work in a bank in tampines.Dont tell me that u are his colleague?? Are u the cindy that he always tell me about ? Think u are rite,ur info for ur wedding match wat he told me ,haha .Its a small small world.

little_a

Nov 05 brides-to-be, join us for the outing??

Outing for Nov 05 Brides Thread :
Date : 19 Nov 04 (Friday)
Time : 7.00 - 7.30pm
Venue : B.Boss (opp. Plaza Singapura)

1. little_ger
2. jochan
3. Jen_bibi
4. chill1padi
5. littlebobeep
6. wygum