(2005) Brides of year 2005

ting0502

jenn- jayden looks he's reali enjoyin his swim v much!! hw much do u hv to pay per session?
maybe i can drop by tmr. wil cfm w u again =)

caitlyn- i stil feel tired too! sighz... hv to wake up at least twice to pee. v disrupting sleep
sad.gif

jendome

Pierced,
ha ha, only when induce, then will be mentally prepared, if not just wait for the moment to come...... kee kee

So ur hospital bag stand by in ur car oleidi ?

jendome

Ting,
ha ha, yah, he really enjoyed the swimming in the tub lor.. will bring him again at every mth end... kee kee,pamper him too much le.... but is worth the $$ when i saw his laughter and enjoyment.

Each session cost $48, 20min swimming, 10min massage. Not that exp, right ????

No problem, u let me know again, tomr i will bring the disc along just in case confirm meeting !

caitlyn

jenn - he much closer to my mil now lor.. coz even tho i'm hm, she's taking care of him as i have no energy to keep up with tt little fellow..

ting - imagine isaiah still waking up in e nites crying.. sometimes 2 hrly.. n mousey wakes me up to pee almost hrly on some days.. sighz.. wat's sleep lor? haha..

pierced - hee.. he only a bb lehz.. how to understand? hee

jendome

Ting,
Wake up to pee is normal.... u cant avoid that, u will wake up every night until u deliver..... that time only during my confinement, i can have full night sleep...... as my CL 100% in charge of jayden during nite time. I dun have to wake up at all.

jendome

caitlyn,
Actually jayden oso at times wake up 2hrs, i just carry and hug him to sleep on my stomach, massage his forehead and he can fall back to sleep again....

jendome

Ting,
Yap, that is quite true, cos no CL, u cant expect ur mum to wake up at midnight, either u or ur hb have to wake up for the feed lor...

So slowly u will adjust to this kind of night life, me oso long time dun have sleep thru the night liew.... sort of, me had get used liew...

ting0502

jenn- my mum says she can take care at nite too but i dun wan to tire her out esp if she's wrkg the nxt day (she maybe takin 2 wks full day n the other 2 wks half day).

pierced22

jenn, paiseh, wad's the blog again? i lost the link. hee...

ya lor, coz no feeling now... only when the time comes then know how it feels.
hospital bag at home, cant leave in car coz hb still working mah. in case anything during his work hrs, i take cab with mi mum lor.

jendome

Ting,
All daughters wouldnt want to tire their mum, like when i am home, i will take care of jayden by myself, i let her take rest lor.

Cos our mum old oleidi, i cant bear to see her so tired...

lingling2

Hi ladies,
Fianlly got ple here to chat liao..

Caitlyn,
Oh dear...poor ger...can imagine e tiredness lor...hugz...

U will wake up to pee in the nite? so far, me din lor, maybe bb still to small =D>.

Jenn,
Welcome bk to work..hehe..sianz hor..

Daphne,
Wow, so nice, still on ML....=D..Hows andrea?

Pierced,
u so funny leh, say u on standby like army like that...keke...yup, me in my 2nd trim liao..13wks+ this week =D...

pierced22

hee...caitlyn, can la, bb oso know wad is gg on...

ting, ya lor, im so used to waking up every nite to pee, like auto now. mi fren even mention that u will suddenly feel as if something is not rite once u give birth coz no need pee liao. esp now i walk only, the feeling of pee comes, even immed aft i went to the toilet.

wah, ur mum dun mind ah, haha...mi mum already specify nite feeds is mine, not hers. which is oso true la since she help in the day. like that she say oso can build bonding mah.

ting0502

jenn- my mum wil say she's stil young! hahah.. she can make do w few hrs of sleep. i got tell her i can take care at nite but she says it's ok, she can too n i can rest!

pierced22

newbbi, depends on indiv i thk. i had frequent peeing thruout mi 1st tri oso bef i even know i was preggy. then i tot something wrong with mi bladder. haha!

hee...follow mi hb liao la, too much army terms.

I just oso got news yest that mi hb has to go overseas for 3 mths nx jan, so i will be left alone with bb...sob sob!

jendome

Pierced,
ha ha, think is oki that ur mum specify that nite feed is ur and ur hb duties, after all, she oso need to rest mah...

Seriously, taking care of bb is really not easy lor. BTW, u confirm using cloth diapers huh ??? Can i pass u one box of nappy liners to u ??? Tt time i bot but didnt use at all ....

pierced22

jenn, ya lor, dun really expect her to take care 24 hrs. coz day time she sure have lots of washing and other stuff to do.
yup will try using cloth diapers lor.. nappy liners? can can, but i still got 2 boxes with mi now, so when i finish, i get from u lor.

watashi

jenn, punggol plaza is abit too far me leh.
anyway, hb not keen to bring ryan swimming..will bring him to a pool after 6mths.
btw, does jayden still wake up for milk at nite? ryan still can't sleep thru leh.. still must have a feed ard 2am.

pierced, we will be here awaiting your POPPING news!

jendome

Watashi,
Understand is far, but hor, the swimming in punggol plaza, the tub is individual and the water the warm (let bb get back the feeling when they are in mummy's womb).......

As for public pool, water is too cold, dirty and too much chorline for bb le....

Yap, jayden still wake up for milk, usually is 4am.. i try to feed with water or push pacificer but no use... he cried even louder for milk... sigh !!!! BOYS will take longer to sleep thru the night meh... i envy daphne and linda's daughter...

BTW, ryan flip oleidi ????

watashi

jenn, ya i think are big eaters..at most can tahan 5hrs w/o milk. ya, ryan had his first flip on sunday.. and i was there to witness it!..
i can't view the pics & video in your blog now.. will go back and see and show hb. can consider bringing him there next mth when i'm clearing my ML.

jendome

Watashi,
Wa, so envy, u are there to witness ryan's first flip... for Jayden, my daddy was the 1st to witness on last wed.... sigh... i captured on video on the next day....

pierced22

jenn, that's the huaxia that was in the newspapers oso rite...
jayden really looks like he's enjoying his time in the pool

ting, ya, supposedly it is better that's why mi mum oso say to use. she dun mind washing it... save a lot if bb can take the cloth diapers too if not diapers cost a lot! but gotta be prepared for the trouble coz once wet, muz change.

watashi

jenn,ya very happy to be able to witness his first milestone. but he still can't really lift up his head. but its ok lar, shall let him take his time to develop.
did jayden enjoyed his excersaucer?

ting0502

pierced- yup tats wat my mum said too. she dun mind the washin n also cheaper. so shall try n if reali too ma fan, jus use diapers. change n throw can liao! keke

ting0502

pierced- yup! i intend to buy most things frm jb cos it's reali so much cheaper! for the big items, i only need to buy stroller n car seat. even bb clothes, mittens n booties, i got more thn enough liao. milk botls also no need to buy.

pierced22

newbbi, ya lor but bo bian...heng not soon but nx yr jan, hopefully can push till aft CNY for him to go la. at least still got mi parents around so not too bad. he more afraid his gal cant recognise him once he's gone. aiyo...still so small.

ting, same lor, clothes i got too many liao, even mittens booties...
milk bottles too, plus if we BF, no need so many milk bottles one.

i oso never buy stroller and car seat yet. wait till bb out den buy. or get ppl to buy as gift.

ting0502

pierced- u bot cot or playpen? my fren passed me her playpen n we alrdy set up n put in study rm cos no space in storerm liao! thn dump all the bb stuff in there 1st.

pierced22

ting, i bought a cot.coz deciding btw cot and playpen and the playpen's height not very gd for the back. was hoping for hand me downs till the very end but bo bian...no one to give mi. hee...

pierced22

ting, ya lor, foc one...mai hiam...hehe.... i wont mind too.

i got one fren's wife delivering soon and they got a hand me down cot but he was complaining dunno missing one part and den so ma fan to fix up so muz as well buy new one. i said to him wah lau, should give mi mah... can save 200 bucks leh!

dolphin48

hi all... today andrea went for her 4th mth jab... jenn, andrea also flipped liao n she kept doing it... now she even trying to crawl... kept lifting up her bums to push... now cannot leave her alone at all....

jendome

Good Morning, ladies

Daphne,
Yap, jayden oso, keep flipping, he even can flip in the playpen...now eyes have to watch bb carefully lor...super busy meh.

Dun u find bb so cute, once they know how to flip, their buttom auto will raise up, trying to crawl hor....

lingling2

Morning ladies...

Daphne,
Wow, ur ger learning to crawl liao? thats fast hor, soon she will be crawling liao =D...

Pierced,
hehe..tink ur hb will miss ur ger alot..

jendome

Ting,
Oh i see, then i meet u at the bus stop then, 6.05pm, right ????

After pass the CDs to u, will hop on the next bus to the train station. Today 7pm must reach compass point, collecting my bags , BP bags from taiwan... kee kee

See u then
happy.gif