(2005) Brides of year 2005

caitlyn

daphne - yuppers.. hee.. i was gg to email but since amy is ard.. thot i'd just post it here.. EG is lovely.. very diff feel for both gowns..

merryberrys

amy... i saw it... hee... the photos are v nice...hee...
watashi...so gan dong... i still owe u $$$ u muz remind me to return to u...
ya lo now muz control my diet and go gym regularly...*lazy*

watashi

berry.. as usual, can forward amy's mail to my office pls.. thanks
happy.gif

caitlyn

yup yup.. celebrate mine lahz! hee.. MJ session? then must let me WIN WIN WIN!! hiakz.. no steam to mark liaoz.. today marking speed darned slow compared to ytd

merryberrys

watashi,sent le...
hmm gd idea... compile bday dates... if can... can celebrate for those that are near to the dates...hee
caitlyn den u request what frm ur fh?

caitlyn

berry - nthg lor.. hee.. he knows i always want surprises.. but one BIG prob is i'm very good at guessing.. keke.. so far, no one has actually been able to surprise surprise me on my bday.. i can always roughly guess.. so this time, i dun wanna tink abt it and spoil e surprise for myself. AGAIN.. hahhaa

caitlyn

watashi - yuppers.. from marche ah.. keke.. the cab fare not tt much.. eh.. u gg to always fix facials on sat is it?? must u go every week?

watashi

caitlyn, i was tld to go for 3 consc wks, after tat can go every forte nite...wk day diff coz i knock off 6.30.. except fri. u wan go together on sat?

caitlyn

watashi - same as me!! haha.. looks like our skin really sama sama! hahah.. sat not so good for me coz i need my weekends these few weeks.. to do wedding invites and all.. keke.. sorry..

marbride

Hi everyone,

it been more than 6 mths since our wedding! Have everyone settled down?

Jas,
i went mauritius too...went there in Sept..it was so nice!

Fates,
do you still hit the gym these days?

chatterbox

Hey All * big wave *, how's everyboly.

got gathering huh..... this time die die also must turn up liao :p
Let me know the date again :D

Congrats cutie mummy!!!! Take gd care of yrself ya.

caitlyn

watashi - i called her.. she told me not to panic.. many possible reasons to have pimples.. hahha.. my fh will be helping me drop by to get the pdts later.. =) btw, hv u told ur hb abt the spending? i feel super broke now.. my savngs almost zero tt kind of feeling already.. esp w upcoing wedding n the fact i din have much savings to start of with! haha.. half my pay.. gosh

watashi

so sweet of your fh...specially go down & get it for u.
hehe.. he just shoke his head lor. he said he already expected it when i told him i going to try a new facial..tats very typical of me... he knows my spending pattern very well.. i also broke liao.. he has pd for all my SK2 pdts this yr.. so i got to pay for tis facial myself..
sad.gif

i also dun have much savings one.. only started saving seriously when i get together with hubby.

sierra

thanks gals...mi ok liao...no more making wanton...

kit: think all couples will have tiff...hubby oso nags at me, putting things here and there...even commented on my wardrobe...but that's my own space, so however messy it is, it's my mess. for shared spaces, then we compromise, trying to adjust to each other's habits.

give yourself time, talk it thru. am sure you'll work something out with your hubby.

caitlyn

watashi - no lah.. coz he work at novena.. when i asked him, he said he "minded a little" gg down to get for me.. hahhaha.. but then to a large extent, my fh quite supportive tt i bothering to take care of my face now.. hahha.. he also knows a large part i bother is for him mahz.. heh..

merryberrys

hee u 2 so cute... like xiao nu ren talking... i think most of us...the savings are really going zero soon...
esp we are paying the wedding ourselves... no choice... resave again lo after the wedding
let him surprise u...
watashi... SK2 very expensive leh... but got few friends using it and they told me its good...

ting0502

caitlyn- ur bday on 29 oct??
my fh's bday comin up nxt mth.. guess wat he wana for his bday? chip in money for modifications to his car! *fainted*

merryberrys

watashi... i sent u from my inbox mail and also from my office mail..
when i forward it to my office mail... i received it immediately leh...something wrong with ur email?

sharyenne

hi Winter Babylon,
thx for the compliments.
yup, i think he did a great job too, esp for a 1st-timer!
he will be very happy to hear this.

ting0502

ya daphne- he's lidat one.. goten ren for many more yrs to come!!

i tried the game watashi sent.. so cute leh!! but i so slow leh. cannot click properly.. haha

watashi

berry, recv'd. but when i click the link to kodak got the msg album removed ley.. hmmp..
nvr mind, i tonite go chk my singnet.

ting, tats very typical & practical of guys

ting0502

yah i heard thunder too!! tot of gg swim leh.. sigh

watashi- i stil learnin hw to play leh.. hehe. so far my score all minus one. haha.

artemissoh

Hi Edna,

Wah... You and your hubby looked like you were singing? I especially liked the lavender qi pao and your doggy. Your husband's colleague quite artistic hor?

apostles

Hi maniac, i am giving my parents cost of 6 tables as a gesture. (just like the male side give the female side). The angbao i will be keeping it.

Hi Ms Blur. sent...:)

watashi

berry.. dry swim again?.. on wkday?.. your hb never nag ah?
u go home try the game.. very fun. my collgs all addicted... of course muz secretly play la.. cannot let boss c... o/w sure Si

merryberrys

my hb busy with meetings... no time for me... so i can play a while... play 1 or 2 rds only...
coz neighbours... within walking distance...
i v long nv watch movie liao.. i wanna watch april snow too...

kuchi

hi all

i'm a dec bride too........"disappear" from this thread for quite long......cos busy with work, house reno, & wedding stuff.....just had my ps on 4 oct....this sat wld be going to select photos..wonder how they wld turn out....hmmmm..

hi ggjj & ting,
can share with me ur lovely pics too? [email protected]

gals,what else need to be done har?? i like alot of things not done yet...panic liao.... collecting invites from hotel this sat....then wld send for printing....