(2005) Brides of year 2005

watashi

caitlyn, saw your pics liao..dun worry, mutual understanding.. u also wun send mine to others hor.

berry, my sis flat is in the west.. in fact is just next blk to my mum's house ;) so i can go back to my mum's place when hubby works nite shift. now i stay over at my 'new house' abt 2-3day per wk, already feeling the load of housework and bills liao. just recv the town council conservency charges ltr yesterday... after staying in hdb flat for 20 over yrs, until ysterday then i know got to pay $30+/mth for conservency .. so exp.

oraia

hi sharlene,

if you don't mind, can i take a peek at ur lovely pics?

[email protected]

many thanks!
happy.gif

caitlyn

berry - i haven't chosen yet.. so so many to choose from.. went thru one rd.. still got way too many.. hahahha.. but the more i see the fotos, the more flaws i pick out!! hahaaha

watashi - hee.. yup, wun send to others.. hehehe..so wat u think of the pics? still ok lah hor?

janf - yupz, i am super skinny.. thought in fotos wun be so obvious.. =( hee..

watashi

caitlyn..of course the pics r ok. u have abit of retro style & fell in the EG pic.. i like. also like the train of your gown.. so classy in the 2nd pic. the 3rd pic is taken at orchard isit?..understand wat u said abt your PG preference for moving background liao..very brave of u pose infront of so many ppl !

panggou

yeap when have a house all these bills can be quite shocking cos you see a bit here a bit there add up really alot!!

true true agree with Caityln, let's not circulate the photos out..

jellytots77

hi sharlene... thought seldome chat with u... but hear vela describe... can i also peep or not if u dun mind... [email protected]

yo dec... hahaha.... i will try to siam... dun1 2 hv a drunk bride rite... wait so embrasing hor...

yo ger... dun worry lah... the photographer or videographer got tatics one... ask them to help said need to take pix lah... no time for sabotage lah... how abt tat...

josl

Hello gals,
Wave wave, i at airport now. Hubby keep saying why i keep wanting to go to the internet ,irritated my me liao keke...

I sure cannot keep up after i come back.
happy.gif

zoeanne27

Hi Seval & gals
OK.. all pop over to my house and share photos.. then we no need to share online especially to strangers & stalkers.. those who wan to see my pics come my house la.. Break into it or something.. hahahha.... ( Jue Dui Superstar is putting up her air) hahhaha

BTW,gals... no need buy anything.. me sponser food and drinks....Pizza n pepsi...

Hi Starmoon ...
Heard it rain n rain yesterday.. did u get to enjoy your PS?BTW, i just post the gold string to you today...

Hi jody
In Jb yes... normal print only...

Hi Meh
Regards to the password thing, milk taught me a good way too...THANKS MILK...I wanna increase security and do some house keeping la.. Xianz..

zoeanne27

Hi josl
If u happen to online again...
We wish u a happy honeymoon....Go 2 person , come back with 3...kekeke.... Enjoy yourself...

amylim

I think the property tax and conservency charges for hdb flats are quite cheap already... On the whole, property tax is less than S$150 a year for a 5-room flat and conservency (for the town council) is less than S$50 per mth....

I'm paying much more coz staying in a condo
sad.gif

cuitecute

Hi Jolin,

I hve received ur MC speech... Sorry for unable to reply u...Thanks very much
happy.gif

Hi Josl,

Enjoy ur HM
happy.gif

Hi Mikmik,

I am back from my "test" weeks... How's ur PS?

Hi mehmeh,

Seem like u have almost finished ur preparation
happy.gif

wtan

hi hi zoeanne..
heehee..okok..really go to ur place..very gd for me...heehee..i will be staying with my in-laws in tamp..so it's consider near to ur place..right? so this time round, u no need to wear "flowers" in order for us to identify u liao..this time round i will bring my Love story articles...cheers~ heehee..

hi hi josl..
wow..ur hubby soo sweet..thank u for the effort..it's soo nice..but i guess u must have really put in a lot of effort..so happy for u..time really passed very fast..oh, u meant oysters not much effect ahh..oic..i duno coz i duno how to appreciate oysters..thks!

hi hi JTan..
ya...can share some tips with us the next time during the gathering? heehee..me also wish to have some "heng-heng" leh..heehee..

hi hi seval..
wowo, ur BS very nice leh..can still do the layout for u to see then if u ok then they go with it..maybe u can consider getting them a small gift or something like that for them lor..heehee...

starmoon

hi zoeanne
u too busy liao or not enuff sleep today...so blur ah...mikmik went for her PS yesterday, not me
happy.gif
mine over since last month...kekeke...thanks for the mail yah. appreciate it very much.
kao_kiss.gif

hi josl
kao_byebye.gif
have a good trip and yah come back with 3, of which 1 will be made in Banyan Tree...
rofl.gif

lovely2005

Hi Edna,

So sorry... see if I can drop by.
I already top up to 60 pic b4 I took my PS so that will be the max no. for me...hope so.

Dun worry, ur BS shld be calling u soon.

Hi stars,

Looking forward to see the pic... see u there.

kao_biggrin.gif

jellytots77

yo ww... u so busy hor... hope everything went well on ur preparation... we look forward to see u too... but sad to said on the 12/08 i cant make it for gathering lor...

yo meh... dun said tat... really married might hv a diff feeling mah... u try ur best lah... take a day break can bo... at nite mah... juz tat dun work late nia rite...

yo starmoon... *muaks* *muaks*

yo ww... yap take things slowly... 1 thing at a time if not... thing will not settle... some advise on the GDL too... mine also like tat... tat time my FH auntie come ovr my hse to discuss the GDL... ask my mum wat she want... my mum said anything lah... as long as my FH and i happy can liao... then... aft tat we nbr communicate... i thought that my FH and I go and settle all the stuff will do... guess wat... only till mon then i realise tat my FH aunty actually help us to buy the pig trotter/liquor/cakes/long fen candle.... and me also hv bought the cakes and long fen candle too... so end up we hv double... lucky the candle can take and refund to other stuff... as for cakes... my FH aunty only order 12 boxes... so i reduce by order from my side.... i was so angry with my FH... tat why he nbr bother to check with his aunt... guess... is best to communicate with both side family... haizzzz

anyway... alot of stuff i didnt buy... like potty/tea cup set/basin/bath tub/sewing kit... etc... cos we are staying at our new place... so these stuff can dun buy lor... cos last time the gal side buy this cos is the drowy her parent give to them and bring over like alot of things lah... u know those face value lor... but since we are staying on our own... we decided all these not necessary lor... but i do juz buy the head lamp lah... the rest... NOPE...

oh so long winded hor... hope u gals dun mind... i venting my frustration also lah... :p

yo wendy... ya lor... headache with guest list and mention b4... my dad wont do RSVP with his friends leh... cos he said give invite they will come one... i always told him... ppl tend to forget and taking invite does not mean hv to come lah...

family planning... *jelly shaking her head*... i dun1 2 stress myself ovr tat... after wedding no $$ where got $$ to hv children rite...

yo milk... glad u enjoy ur PS... so where did u go for OD

yo josl.... starmoon already arrow me to be the organiser liao lah... i dun mind as long as u gals turn out... cos is the hen's nite gathering leh... duno how many will come... u flying tonite...

ya lor... i understand... but my dad insist no RSVP leh... so sianzzz

yo jody... cos i print on 2 diff type of paper... one is the normal one and the other is the tracing paper.... like mention zoe is 200pcs for S$40 and if for 300pcs is S$40+ RM$10 so on and so for... but mind is not lor... u understand bo

yo josl... wow taking noon flight hur... smooth journey then... spend until burnt big hole in pocket hor... :p wow our zoe bery noti... ask u bring another person home leh... *i help u smack her butt butt*

jellytots77

Hen's Nite for Sep'05 BTB

Date : 08/08/05(Mon) cos Tues PH National Day
Venue : Andre (Tanjong Pagar)
Time : 7pm
After Dinner , KTV section

1. Jelly

Oh ya ladies, btw.... u all can still opt for any other date... then we vote again lor.... cos i find 8/8 good cos nxt day no need work... and also still early Aug05.... actually WW suggested 12/08... but i can try to make it for dinner if my friends they all not gog to hv dinner... cos they are also celebrating hen's nite with me... maybe gog clubbing mah...

wtan

hi hi sally..
it seems like u have quite a gd deal with the videographer..i hvt got the time to check it out yet..the address for t-dragon is no 5 coleman str excelsior shopping centre #03-13..let me noe when u r gg down..can mentioned my name..or tell her the mcdonalds couple..cheers~

hi hi stars..
seems like ur offer also not bad..will discuss it out with FH to see if we need to engage one..cheers~

cl1911

Hi L.S...i cant really remember the songs. the songlist is with my hubby....need to check with him 1st.

Hi afcai...i might be taking the wines from one of my clients...his business is selling wines...so maybe wine testing will b in sept....

littleger...glad tat u settle yur honeymoon...mi will not have any honeymoon straight after my wedding...maybe will wait until next yr...save more $$ 1st...

wtan

hi hi jelly..
take it easy lah..let nature take its course..if have also gd for u lor..heehee..adding spore's population by one more leh..not an easy task but national task leh...heehee...i dun think i can make it for 08/08/05..might hv something on that night..unless if u all dun mind i come for "pei-zhou" & clap only..heehee..

zoeanne27

Hi Starmoon
Me gong gong today .. read the post until dun know what happening...hahah... U are welcome..my hubby even volunteer to tie the cards for u at a cost of $20... He said he enjoying tying and can tie very fast for each card liao..I was laughing saying, if he got time, help me to finish my corsages la.. I give him $20.. hahahaha....

So its milkmilk PS yesterday.. SOrry.. blur queen here.. paiseh....So hows everything... When can see you see your pics?

Hi Wendy
The august gathering, i no need to wear flowers la... We almost met all gals unless newbies wanna join us...Remember we said we can have a huge signboard instead? kekeke...

Hi jelly..
Smack me ah!! hahah... dun wan la... scare pain pain... Hee Hee... It is gd if not all things will be bought for GDL.. My mum wants almost everything n scare me off.. I keep asking her to simplify...Anyway, she said is "Jia Zhuang.. she buy lor... haiz.. old people, i let her be
happy.gif

For the guys side, i just prepare for my hubby and let him bring to my house.. will respect my MIL and ask them whats more to add in lor...

cuitecute

Hi girls,

Just happen to pop in to see
happy.gif
today cos i thought got some tips when i see the word wedding preparation for 2005. After viewing, i saw alot of people had already married or HM liao...
happy.gif

Hope no offend
happy.gif

Hi Jelly and Mikmik,

Heehee...

sharlene

Gals,
Sent, pls chk ur mailbox
happy.gif

Vela,
U got ur AD pics to share too? Ya lor, actually the sisters refuse to let me know what tricks they are going to play on my HB, only saw it from the video after wedding.
littleger is one of my sisters. That one was my grandparents in law.

Strips, no la, not that I like strips, the WG need strip to hold on as the bustier was too loose. CS was a 2 piece type that can be worn as seperate piece bought from Allure Charix.

sharlene

Novel,
U nvr leave down ur email add leh...

Wedmar/greekgal,
Sent to u already.

Wedmar,
Can resend me ur journal too? Remember u also same PG as me
happy.gif

highness

Yo!
caitlyn, u n FH got Fu Qi Xiang leh!
watashi, received urs liao, thanks.. did u take back sample fotos?
yahor, where's chanol? she select her pics liao? me maybe goin select this sun leh.. but hor.. my HP no camera leh, keke.. no $$ to buy advance hp ar.. :p

all of u bought wedding bands liao? think me gonna settle before 7th mth cos sizing take 3mths.. haha, drag till now then panick.. :p

bo_chap_bride

Hi Blursotong,
i've already done my Ps last month..collecting my invites this weekend then will n sourcing for printers for the insert..
Still waiting for my WG n EG design..

chensally

Hi Wendy

Tks so much...it's good... quite near to town..have to visit them soon..i will let try to let u noe or mention your name if i go there alone..keke..

Hi Renee
Saw Stars recommending her videographer too .. maybe u might want to see hers and mine to compare..each of us have our own preference. But I am very happy to engage Don bcoz of his good works. Enjoy your selection!

vela

hi Sharlene,

kekekeke.. velazo very impatient, hate most to downloading pix, super nua too..whahahahaha.

U a DC bride rite? WG loose, not MTM ?

sierra

Hi WW: Like you say all of us have our fair share of problems, but this is a place where we can share the good and not so good stuff abt the wedding...so dun worry, can share with us here...
more challenging for you oso lah, both of u always not in town, so harder to arrange stuff...hang in there ya??

Jelly: your GDL really simple leh....good for u...i haven't order the cakes yet...have to start looking into that....alcohol and wedding car oso haven't settle...sian ar....so many nitty gritty to do....

8 aug ok for me....KTV best ar!!! long time no sing liao!! hehehe

caitlyn

elle10 - paiseh.. okies.. u be the last person i email to.. gimme ur addy again??

watashi - yup, took at orchard.. my PG still felt tt there were not enuff ppl.. effect not tt good.. i din manage to place his classic shot which is the one with a moving bus.. when he gives me his soft copy, i'll put tt up for u gals.. =)

highness - hee.. thx.. nice anot nice anot?? hahah..so i guess we gg to have to wait for ur album to be done b4 we can see ur pics.. i thk i paranoid liaoz.. the more i see my fotos, the more i tink they're not very ncie!!! arrrghhhhzzz...

icy

germ,
me also a bit drunk hahaha.. maybe only can tell from video, by the way I walk.

sharlene,
I wanna see... [email protected]

jellytots,
My advise is get drunk before ur hb.. hahaha cos the chiam person is the person who need to take care of the drunk one. :p

decimal,
Ad album - I only have 1.. PS one then have 2..

PPP,
u got mail.

Hello cuitecute...!
Welcome.

janf

caitlyn

i oso skinny.. this fri having PS.. stressed.. hope i can smile.. haha.

dun worrie. u look good in the fotos ya. its lidat one - the more u see, the more u find something wrong somewhere.. get a good fren to help select if cant make up mind ya.. =)

caitlyn

janf - sure can smile one.. hiakz.. usu the PG will come up with jokes and small talk to make u smile.. =) hehe.. so u also like me? have difficulty buying clothes and all?

starmoon

hi jelly
starmoon give big big hugz...no stress no stress...take it one step at a time lor...at least this is what i'm telling myself to keep myself sane. prob i will oso tell my mom to make do wif only the simplest thing cos buy bath-tub, basin all dat oso wun use so might as well save the $ lor but for tea set, we gotta buy lor, if not during tea ceremony, dunno use wad to serve tea. we'll prob gg to get only one set lor cos only use once and wun use again mah so no need to get 2 lor.

hi sierra
thanx for supporting jelly yah...so i add yr name to the list. now must rally more "kakis" to make this a "hon hon lie lie" hens nite.
happy.gif
heard u r the karaoke queen so can display yr skills liao.

Hen's Nite for Sep'05 BTB
Date : 08/08/05(Mon) cos Tues PH National Day
Venue : Andre (Tanjong Pagar)
Time : 7pm
After Dinner , KTV section

1. Jelly
2. starmoon
3. sierra

hi wendy
u not free dat nite ah...y dun u suggest another date and see if most of the gals here can make it anot.