(2005) Brides of year 2005

sharlene

Vivian,
My morning express highlights are photos. Saw it before and nice, not much diff with video except no sound. Its less than 3 wks to my wedding only...kindof scary and feel sad that have to leave staying with my mum and sis.

The price ranges from $4.50 to $10.50. depending on the design, big or small flower etc.

gohwf

Hi Sharlene

ya time flies...3 wks 2 yr wedding..
happy.gif
...ya me too, sad tat i'll b leaving my parents..
sad.gif
...u feel scary izzit bcos dunno how's life will b like with yr hubby?...

tweet80

Hi Wendy, Stars & Renee,
Thanks for concern. Parents had a good talk with hubby. I think things are ok for now. About the wedding, I guess have to wait & see. Might be really postponed. I hope not...

woof

hey gers,
i m really lost liao.....
i dun haf foto montage so intend to haf morning express highlight.....which song shld i choose huh?

cuitecute

Hi Gals,

Wonder whether can u all advise should i bring or buy the fake eye-lasher from my make-up artist? And anyone got lobang for wine?
happy.gif

Hi mikmik,

Sorrie for the late reply cos recent quite busy and also my PC's down
sad.gif
...So hows ur preparation?

Hi Zoe, WW, Tan & Cu2nite,

Dont mind...whether can u share the photo....my email add is [email protected]
happy.gif
. Thank you

i_bless_u

mei: i havent change enough and i havent change swiss franc.
Have an early sleep this two days! Congrats and wish u be a happy and beautiful bride on sunday and may everything run smoothly for u!

Cheerssss...

joteohl

hi i_bless_u & mei
CONGRATS!!! the day has finally arrived! wishing u both many years of joyful marriage! may u both be the great women behind and beside ur FH!

pisduck

hi gals,
just returned from meeting my hotel co-ordinator and planner. just realised how unprepared i am. so, my advice for anyone meeting up with your co-ordinator is to do your homework eg. what color table cloth u want, how many bottles of wine to standby etc etc.. dun be a blur blur sotong like me. :p

wish to invite u gals to view my website. my hubby did it himself, so we welcome any form of feedback so we can improve on it. anybody interested, can leave your email so that i can send u the weblink.
happy.gif

pierced22

caitlyn, ya man..i hate the compo marking...still remember last yr i kana PSLE compo marking!
act i dun teach mi form class english tiz yr but they roped mi in for marking so gotta help out wif it. *faint*

txs ashie...will check it out over the wk end but guess would be darn crowded too...

Eh daphne, i thk i have the song on CD but muz go find. u want the original bee gees or?? if can, i convert for u to mp3 and send to u okie.

jnj

hey gals i m back....

i am so busy at work recently...think will be like tat for the next few weeks....so sickening.....arrggzzzz.....tired sia....

Jelly,
did u manage to call victor?? so how?

Tan,
ya i m the one asking abt the price for the SDJ......looks nice leh....
happy.gif

i miss out alot of dicsussion here hor.....u all change topics fast fast leh......

i m still waiting to see my PS pics with artwork!!!the BS is taking such a long time to do!!!!!!!

very tired gals....gona oink oink....

yuki_ko

Hi pisduck... mi too!!! [email protected]

Think mi die liao... not enough invitation card... short by at least 50... how????? Have already gotten extra from hotels liao... but most of our friends are coming alone... so each table will require 10 cards liao.. almost 100% or at least 90% instead of 70% given by hotel... now also dunno how... so sian..

snipsnap

hrmm my MIL said to get 60% leh
uhoh.gif

but I think I'll go with 70% just in case. hehe anyway what does she know huh? sharlene how many ppl are u inviting? ps can't wait to see your PS also heehee

gugu460

hi anybody know where to buy DIY materials? tod of DIY my wedding favours and gifts! eg.ribbons, nice paper for making flowers etc. Thanks!

wedding only one month to go...not prepare all these things yet...jia lat...

yin2

i_bless_u & mei,

Congrats...congrats..
Remember to slp early & don drink too much water the night b4 or u will get puffy eyes.
Stay happy & keep smiling!

pisduck

hi bottle and yuki,
wah, how come u gals so late still dun sleep? must rest more, ok? else have black eye rings then not pretty liao. take care, okie?

have sent u my weblink.
happy.gif
suggestions, comments appreciated.
happy.gif

yuki,
actually, i am in a similar situation. in the "ration" mode, liao. worse thing is MIL thinks i still have loads of cards (keep saying things like "sure u dun have anymore?" after she writes the cards wrongly!)... STRESSED ah!!
my backup is to not give those very good frens of mine. told them about my situation and they suggested themselves not to waste the cards on them and that they would come anyway.
happy.gif
(so nice of them, hor?)

hi gugu,
u can try spotlight. i really luv the craft materials there.
happy.gif

ppp

Hi Vivian,

Thanks for your compliment...I think all brides look pretty ptetty including u and me...hehe

The heart shape clips I got them from Big Books store at Clementi. If u buy in bulk they can give u 10% discount...

HI Pisduck

Can share with me as well? Thanks

[email protected]

eejean

Hi Stars,

yah! thats me!haha..were you the one in the black dress and long hair? haha..

oh i checked out novo at paragon yesterday dun really have appropriate stuff, saw a real nice pair at nine west for the evening gown..but i already have one pair just for the tea dress..dun want to buy separate pairs for evening and wedding gown!! see how, will check out pedder red today mebbe..heh..

yes edna, its nice right..but so damn high can die ah...

Hi Helen,
all the best okay..hope all issues are ironed out before wedding..

will check out OG and city plaza..thanks all!!;)

cottoncandy

hi helen

now that your parents have talked to hubby.. things should be pretty much all right liao. as long as u both care about each other, it doesnt matter if the wedding is postponed for a while. this will also give u guys more time to prepare for it mah!
happy.gif
take care ya!

pisduck

hi PPP,
no probs. sent u the link.
happy.gif
if there are any problems, u can feedback to me....we are in the "troubleshooting" stage.
happy.gif

maiden78

halo my dear gals!

<font color="ff0000">HOW ARE EVERYONE DOING</font>
seems v quiet nowadays.. i've been staying at my new hs n no internet access so unable to communicate wif u gals
uhoh.gif

YSL,
u left for europe yet?

blursotong,

still pending ur honeymoon destinatin like me? had sounded my hubby on korea.. luckily last week, u channel showed a travel programe hosted by adam chen n berlinda where they travelled to korea.. now he seems quite interested in korea too! will continue my brain wash! hehehe...
biggrin.gif
btw, heard from my friend tat there is a natas fair in sep.. mayb can pop by tat time to c their travel offers!

btw, i finally settled on my AD photographer too!

oh yah, hav u chosen ur wedding invitation from ur hotel yet? wat bout e table settings? think not so rite?

pisduck

hi serene, weddingprep and woof,
sent u gals the link.
happy.gif

suggestions are welcomed. if u have any problems, please feedback to us.
happy.gif
thanks!!

starmoon

thanks, seval....that was a big relief hearing it. oh and big thanks for sharing the pics...really got a clearer pic now. now caught in middle cos someone says sir charles is better leh and now looking at woodsville, it is actually quite good. which r u leaning more towards to?

seval

Starmoon - Jenn told me that Sir Charles is better but as Sir Charles is their in house florist, can only take her opinion with a pinch of salt. Personally, from what I gathered, Woodsville does a "grander" feel, more flws combinations. Sir Charles has a "cleaner" feel. Simplier yet classy. I'm more towards Sir Charles at this point of time as I prefer sth simplier yet classy. But I can only conclude after meeting up with the 2 florists. One thing tt I'm really like from both, both florist are generous with their flowers, you will get full blooms and lots of flowers in the ballroom.
happy.gif

When is your wedding? I didnt know b4 that you are also a Raffles bride.

sharlene

Pisduck,
Can share with me? [email protected]

Yuki,
If u remembered, I also had same problem, I tried telling my good friends frankly can I gv them email instead as not enough cards. They are OK, but still a number of good friends insisted on cards.

annesep

Hi,

I'm new here. Will be taking my PS on 02 Jun 05. Any advice on which hairstyle to choose? or what to what out for PS shooting (indoor/outdoor)? I have seen alot of comments of the photoshoot and service by individual BS. Mine is French bridal, anything to look out for? Never know been a bride is so tough...

woof

pisduck,
view ur web liao....very nice....i was impressed.....u r so blessed!
i like ur home deco too...where is ur lovenest?

starmoon

hi seval, the ad is on 11 (same as ww) and dinner's on 17 sep....when is yours? thanks for the info, we got the same taste...me oso prefer simpler and classy...not too complicated. didnt know we'll be able to meet up with both florists. me still quite blur on the hotel stuff...not much were communicated so quite sotong at this time

pisduck

hi dey and sharlene,
have sent u gals the link.
happy.gif
comments are welcomed.
happy.gif

hi woof,
so, did u have any problems with the website? some of my frens told me that they had problems loading the gallery pics. :p
my place is at Yio Chu Kang. most of the credit should go to my ID.
happy.gif
we just told her what we wanted and she came up with most of the ideas.
happy.gif

cookies_gal

Hi Pisduck,

Saw your local PS at your website. Like them very much! Very loving.
happy.gif

BTW, I joined the Engine camp as a freshie - 1997. I was helping out in the Chem Eng. camp in 1998. Think we missed each other.

BTW, mock-up means the flower arrangement that I've chosen but just the centrepiece I think.

Hi Sheena,
I bought my flower girl dress from OG Albert. Nice collection there - very pretty! You can also go to Kiddy Palace and Tom &amp; Stephanie to shop for flower girl dresses and page boy's suit.

lynn_

Hi deardear
happy.gif

Thanks for responding... Pls do le me know soon abt the Remy Martin... I'm willing to let go at $68 per bottle now cos I really dun wish to be stuck with the 2 bottles... It's rather upsetting tat my fren played me out like tat
sad.gif

And my apologies for barging into this thread like this... Girls pls accept my apologies
blush.gif

And congrats to you all May brides (I'm a Jan bride
happy.gif
)

mei79

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for your blessing!! Trying to sleep soon... but not tired yet leh... many pple asked me if i am nervous.. but I AM NOT YET! HAHAHA! Got a few pple asking me on my bridal car no. to buy 4D liao.. hopefully tomolo will open lah! Will keep u gers update on any interesting event!

i_bless_u,
Congrats to you and hope everything will be smooth for you on ur AD also!! GongXi Gong Xi!! Zao sheng gui zi!

apostles

hi maiden, so how is it to stay in a new place?

I have not chosen any wedding invitation or table settings yet. I plan to ask for the wedding invites in July and then slowly take my time to write the invites. It can be quite time consuming i think.

As for me, this november trip is more of a short relaxing trip before the big one next year in April/May. Yeah have not really decided where to go yet but it would be some Asian countries like taiwan or korea. Would love to go to korea since i love korean shows so much.

Yep Natas is in Sept. Some of the deals are great but some may not be. Look out for the catch. :)

woof

hi pisduck,
i have no problem......everything is ok...was impressed.....mayb next time if i haf extra $ can sub to ur HB n do it for me..hehe
happy.gif

oic...nice place......hw much did u pay for ur reno? btw izzit private or HDB flat?

Sheena,
i tink can get it fm kiddy palace or tom n stephanie...shldnt b a problem getting fm these places....