(2005) Brides of year 2005

gin

Hi Wendy,
Welcome! :p How come ur dinner first then custom later? Erm...I am 11th sept bride... where's ur banquet?

falkor

hey Princess Wong and Daphne,
sorry to hear about your delays. Hopefully the anticipation will help make it even more of a special day for you!

cookies_gal

icy
Thanks for the link. I like your kua shoes and your basket!

Can't wait to see the rest of your PS pix. You look very sweet and yet sexy in some of the pics your FH really looks good in white. Very en ai couple!

Ying
Remember to share with me the pics of your ang paos okie?

d woof
Can share with me your pics too? [email protected]
Thanks!

Sharlene
My hotel has 2 designs to choose from - both are equally nice. Have already decide which one to use liao. I am just wondering whether icy can choose to use 2 different designs for her invites coz she showed pics of printing on 2 different cards.

woof

hey icy,
thanx for ur comment...u tink itz too many fotos izzit....my BS charge per page when i upgrade fm classic to normal mag style.......so try to put as many fotos as possible....
oh ya....i showed to others, they oso like the lalang series...i myself oso like tat too
happy.gif

ya ths pics r too small....anyway no soft copy so wan everything in so bo bian use digi cam lor....

btw if u were to make a smaller corsage, will the price b the same......so when r u teaching us huh?

chercat

Hi Caratsoup,

I have been to London n Amsterdam. Both are colourful and lovely countries, especially Amsterdam. The quaint houses and rivers and alfresco cafes are simply beautiful! Amsterdam's flower month is around April/May but I dun think you can catch it this time round, cos you are planning to go end of this year.

I am not sure but you can check out train passes Inter-Europe. Sometimes you can cover quite a fair bit of countries. Happy Planning!

fifidoog

hey wendy,
welcome! i'm 18 sep too
happy.gif
just like the rest of singapore! hahaha...

eh zoe,
thanks ;)

gin,
1st fitting end apr, PS end JUNE LEH! ... so exciting hearing everyone talk about PS! ...

Seval,
you mean you BS provide ah? ... orh. i will ask them. they prob know lah. they like know everything. like human directory. at least my designer is.

hey girls,
i finally managed to schedule everything so that i dont have to do my tea ceremony 1 day before AD. GREAT! ;) will do in-laws one before lunch and my family after. that solved everything! ;)

tou2

Hi Sharlene, you are back to work oredi?? Not tired hur? After my outdoor PS, I was so tired that I concussed at 10pm till next morning 9am. Actually I think most couples would not take their PS on a monday cos' very depressing to have to work tomolo. Maybe that's why I saw 2 other couples on Friday
biggrin.gif

My PS Photos will only be ready in May leh. Think they are very busy. Will try to ask for the CD first so that I can upload and maybe do a montage.

I also have some cool shots bt I look constipated haha... so chose mainly the grining happy pics.

I went to Bukit timah station - there's a bridge there where the train passes thru that qite nice and a quaint waiting area. Unfortunately, the stupid, i repeat, STUPID caretaker sat there to observe us so we didn't take the waiting area. In fact, Style mag has a advert that featres this railway. Oh, i wore sport shoes at the railway so I can run in case the train comes haha... and the Alexandra park. One of my pic actually caught my sports shoes hehe...

Which is your florist?

cookies_gal

fates
Congrats! Any pics to share?

vela
My trip is on 23 Jun not 26 Jun leh... wow, they increase prices for NATAS ah.. good then, caught a good deal!
happy.gif

Dunno when we'll be changing yet. FH is in-charge of deciding when to go. Yah, it's about SGD 2.16 to 1 Euro right now.

decimal
I usually change my money at Chinatown. Just go around people's park (building next to OG with a Sinma at level 1) and enquire, there're many money changers there.

caitlyn

chanol - thanks for ur mail.. will check them out.. but their package more exp than the one offered to me.. see how it goes..and yup, the bak gu teh is strong..

caitlyn

chanol - just read more carefully.. wah.. their package dirt cheap man.. 1388 for PS and AD.. wonder if anybody can beat their offer.. sorries i blur.. n i meant the bak gu teh is good.. not strong.. hahha

josl

Hi zoe, i think the price was wat meh meh quoted 5+1 for mani and pedi, its quite pack there, but gotta book in advance loh. And its in the open and dun mind pple looking over the counter .:p
U go set a date loh, think with corsage/flower making many pple will turn up hahaha.

Hi jelly,
ya loh after much tot decide cost money not enuff after AD mah. Din take much outdoor oni at Four Seasons hotel and hubby was sweating in the suit at 5pm, imagine gg to lalang areas he will get drench in the suit ar...
I juz collected the wedding cards, gotta find places to get it printed liao.

icy

Sharlene,
chinese text only my name, cos hard to find, so they had to combined 2 word.. but managed to rectify the problem after we tell them that it looks werid.

cookie gal,
that basket is for my brother to put powder and oil and then bring to my hse. :p

u got pm. :D

dwoof,
just feel a bit wasted that all of them have to squeeze to 3-4 pix a page.. cos some pixs looks nice and deserved to be bigger. :D

as for the corsages, the price around there bah, I actually havent try to do it yet. must see when is our next gathering leh.

felicity

vela
thks... me so far has narrowed down a bit more.. now is down to kai, wedding present and fred lee.
kai's dresses you must really try to see the effect. i din think i wld like it too until i tried. its wow! but the price is also higher.. its all in the cut....

gals
anyone has experience with ritz couture, blue mesh or amanda lee bridal?

yuuri

Leereiner,
Going to the US is such a great idea with the weak currency now....was trying to convince ourselves to go because of that! hehe

Nana,
There's no snow in Korea in mid may right? Sorry, my only impression of Korea is the winter sonata scenes, so I keep thinking people only go there for the snow...

I'll be going to Scandinavia in end of May! Land of the midnight sun!!

dolphin48

Hi atreyu

I just hope there's no more further changes. Will try to confirm venue in the next two weeks and it will then be a load off my mind....

Have been so busy with sourcing of venues that it's making me go bonkers........
crazy.gif

princess_wong

Hot HOt Hot from the oven.....;)..

December 2005 brides details updated on 22nd March 2005

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dinner venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">PS Photography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Photography / Videography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">PinkiMi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GS/ Regent</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Friends of Pinki Mi‘s FH </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ang Mo Kio</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">PinkRose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">01 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hiton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Farrer Park</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">granva08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holiday Inn Atrium</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Tiong Bahru </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Qianxi Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">DavidTing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Virgo_Jenn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Crown Palace Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">RitzCouture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ninetrogen Moments</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Buangkok-The Coris</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">CaReBeAr</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Frame Bridal @ Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Y2K</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">04 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tung Lok @ Paramount</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">08 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Sally</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">08 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Copthorne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Flamingo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Beetles @ Work </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Minhue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Beaufort</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Pond </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pentaserve </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jalan Bukit Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ashie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-La</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">atreyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Silverlining</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing (Kelvin)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blackbox</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Princess Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Shanghai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TanYoong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Daylight</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Daylight / Rhemavideo </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Boon Lay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Tintin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">9 Dec 06</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marriott &amp; Siloso Beach</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Friends of The Pond</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Friends of the Pond / Fabian Lim</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holland</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Karen Aggatha Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">FourSeasons Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Present</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Andrew Choi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">River Valley The Imperial</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">hamster_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">White Link </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Beetles @ Work</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bugs Media</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">chonol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">blur blur</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles the Plaza (TBC)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> - </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ming</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holiday Inn Park View</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AmorMeus</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Eu Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Eu Lee </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">RynRyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Plaza Parkroyal Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodview Gardens-Bukit Gombak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shirley_98</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">YenYen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Furama City</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chua Chu Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Le Meridien</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Gombak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Winnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Golden Horse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Panicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jalan Tiga</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">tratties</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sheraton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">X-Zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">X-Zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> X-Zen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pasir Ris</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">busy bee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Regent</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hurricadia </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seng Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Faith</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">pierced22</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OCC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr&amp;Miss Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fernvale Grove</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Purmei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ching</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jess Haute Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yew Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ponggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">19 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fullerton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Milan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasermine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GCW</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Moomoo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Regent Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-Chrisling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Batok The Dew</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LouLou</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Meritus Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jawn Happy Ever After</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Edge</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Macpherson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Soop</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nana</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marina Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ee Lin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> - </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> - </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Elle10</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Concorde</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Bridal Concept </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Sam </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chua Chu Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">highness</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">2005</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Woodland</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cottoncandy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marina Mandarin </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concepts</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sam / Mirage</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Hweiz</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Crown Prince</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Golden House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ponggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jennifer</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Dragon Gate Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JB - Santiyago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jalan Bukit Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Town Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Paris Bridal </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">boxingbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Conrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> French </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jurong East</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Levynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dragon Gate Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jess Haute Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Montage</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Dec </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">RTP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">EMF</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amanda Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Attitude</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystalbelle</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yvonne Creation</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">barleyan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Dragon Gate Resturant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seng Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">watashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Buangkok (The Aspella)</font></td></tr></table>

Newest member : <font color="0000ff"> {tratties</font>

* applaud x 1

ying11

Hahhah..I also have some cool shots. My coor kept asking me to take those "pics" got stylo-mylo feel but I told her when I look at the pics I have no "Gan Jue". Only feel that I got very "Proud Face".
happy.gif

Sharlene, I sent you my pics next week..
happy.gif

tou2

Hi ying

I like the last pic's hairstyle best
happy.gif
I did my hair in a similar one to pic 2 during my PS. Not bad but more mature and "chin-na"

Can send me your pic too pleasseee? my email is [email protected]

Hi genie, are your pics ready? Can show me??

sharlene

Tou,
Tired. I fell asleep on Sofa abt 9 plus, then went to bed at 10 plus...ehehe. Dun want to take leave as wants to save for wedding and other stuff. I like PS on Mon as can rest during weekend before shoot for better "Chuang Tai" and also collect gowns purchase last min stuff during weekend mah
happy.gif

Some cool shots I still "wei Xiao" abit, then my HB scold me say why cool shots I still smile, shld hv told him if not turn out not nice. I told him I can't total dun smile as experience tells me that I will be very proud and fierce. The photographer keep saying dun bite ur lips when I never even bite, thus most of time, hd to open my lips. photographer only asked me bring flat sandals to the beach area only that's why I had hard time struggling!! hehe.

The album will only be ready in mid may, hopefully I will have enough time to do the montages.

Ying11,
I actually like cool shots when I see other pple's album, but dunno why I will look fierce. That means in real life when pple see me, they will think I am very fierce when I dun smile :p

Quite anxious on how the pics will turn out leh.

pierced22

Caitlyn, mi teaching pri...wah muz be tough since u teach in sec skl. mine still ok all mi boys oso withdrawl symptoms. blur blur like mi! hee...

Sk2, act i oso saw too many fotos til i dunno which one is taken by the pro. never seen EB bef though but i did get feedback fr mi gf who used them last yr that she felt service was horrible lei. cant comment though coz m&amp;m was one of those i signed up pretty quickly so didnt really look at many others. in fact i tot m&amp;m fotos were the std ones that all BS will hv.

Hi Koi, no comments on those coz havent attended dinner there yet. the pan pac one only when one of mi frenz marry there tiz yr end.

wah wah...u gals tok abt gd food here. *drools*

sharlene

Tou,
Forgot to reply u, my florist is Fluv.

icy,
Ur pics quite nice, I like blue filter but my photographer no longer used that. I like the hair of the pics u took with the lalang, very sweet.

iggy17

hi jolene,
ya, luckily hubby dun mind australia, else headache...

hey anyone know where to get cheap boxes for ang bao boxes? i hv checked out spotlight, it'a abt 20bucks for a decent size, with all the decor and everything, i think the box will be worth 30 or 40 bucks. i think it's not worth DIY anymore, might aas well buy a readymade one

any idea when shld we start sourcing for wine?

claire_liu

Yuuri,
So great! My uncle's been trying to convince us to go to Norway for years, but can't bear to spend that much money tho would love to see the northern lights...

We went to Bangkok for 5 nights, but dun call it honeymoon yet...just a short break
happy.gif
Planning honeymoon to NZ in Dec. Hope both of us can take leave and zao!

star,
have fun in maldives!

sk2

pierced,
hahaha.. i think all are std lah.. but maybe the locations and the style is slightly more life as compare to EB.. I oso din go alot of places, bcos seem all my gfs' one so kind of sianz to source... EB has given me and my fren quite good svc.. but i hear alot of prob leh... nv mind.. tonite i'm gg to M&amp;M.. see how is it...

icy

Ying,
thanks so much.. but cant see the front hor.. cos morning veil cover, so front become impt.

Sharlene,
blue filter, my photo have ah?? :p blur blur..
some say the lalang one looks very mature.
kao_confused.gif

zoeanne27

Hi Jtan

I suggest you bring the your 1st fitting and PS earlier. Personal opinion...No matter how good your BS are, we allow them a room for errors and amendment. Beside, Sept is a very popular month for wedding, you do not ant your BS to do a rush work for you
happy.gif

Why not you try about 1 month earlier than your original date??

happy.gif

sharlene

icy,
Took it from my HP thus resolution not that clear. The rose shld be Yam lilac kind of color, coz I took the first pics under yellow lights thus looks like pink.

The flowers are lilac rose from Holland, cream and white eustomas and sweet williams.

fifidoog

hey gin &amp; zoe,

... i thot of that too. but they're pretty flat out already. so cant bring forward any earlier either. so it's ok lor, i'll just leave everything the same while waiting... ...

vela

cookiegal, ya, saved some $ can keep for optional tour..heehehehe..oh, maybe I overlooked the dates, I still have the leaflet, go home check &amp; let u know. ya, ya, went ard see when shopping, rates all ard 2.14 to 2.16. let me know if found gd rates ya!

anna, er..me find fred lex a bit too 'wild'..really depend on what u like lor..think you better go to the individual thread on these BS to look for more info.happy sourcing, gd to explore more
happy.gif

wtan

hi hi seval..
nice to hear from u..have u started ur wedding prep? u went for ur gown fitting already? how long did it take? did u choose ur PS gowns too?

hi hi gin...
nice to hear from u...me initially wanted all-in-one on 8th oct but due to some work issues, have changed it from oct to sept...becoz i hv alreayd co-ordinated with a soleminzer &amp; it's against the law for custom 1st then ROM so i bought it earlier to 1st sept..coz that's the only date the hotel is available...heehee...hope i didnt confused u...haha...

hi hi Jtan..
nice to hear from u...heehee...actually my AD is not 18th sept, it's kinda split into 2 diff days...where's ur wedding gg to be?