Hi ladies,

I need some advise. I am yet to confirm on my banquet venue. Any advise on
1. Pan Pac, Ocean Ballroom
2. M Hotel, function room
3. Sherton Tower, ballroom
I hope to firm this up by next week. Pls help

skye_skye

hi chasey

woh! yr ROM is really a memorable one..but what matters is that you've enjoyed it to some extent and that no matter wat happens...u both luv each other mo & mo after that! ;) hmm..can be something to look back to and laugh abt it.

still got Nov's dinner :D

anyways...anyone got any good lobangs for cheap printing of inserts for the dinner invitation cards?

mei79

jolene,
i heard ur CD liao... really very suitable as backgound music... u wun need it back so fast right?? so u coming to raffles place this wed? the office server was down today.. couldn't go online at all..
and guess wat... i think i really going to use 'that song' for the first dish!!!

caitlyn

sk2 - yup, it's jenny.. hee.. as u noe, i super easiy contented also lah.. maybe tt's why lor..

koi - i've not seen sheraton.. but my cousin had hers at pan pac.. quite nice.. but i heard tt coordinators not very friendly.. as for m hotel, highness and i are actually having our dinner there.. hee.. i find m hotel quite cosy but the function room shape is a bit funny la.. tt's the negative point..

sun96

hi skye skye

get to noe fr forum tat Hi-Tech offer much cheaper rate... their contact nbr is 64589455.
their address is: AMK Techplace 1 #03-01/02
M-F : 9-5.30 Sat: 9-12

mayb u wanna chk it out...

sun96

hi jen

u planning to go NZ too??
most likely will be free & easy... plan to tour both e northern & southern of NZ...
did u do some research liao??

reiner

hi yuuri, nana,

we are going to US, end of sep....

today is my 1st day back to work, man (on 5 days marriage leaves, ha!!!) ... gotta wake up damn early to catch the co. bus. sian!!! tons of papers to clear....

panggou

Hi caityln, thanks for the note!! will take note of it!! Glad you are getting on fine!

Hi Koi, I am with Pan Pac OB, so far the coordinator is ok just that but i seldom liaise with them yet as mine is still sometime away. But i signed with the old coordinator last year, thus got more perks.

I heard sheraton is very good food.

fifidoog

hi mehmeh,
your DIY stuff are certainly very nice! well done!

zoe,
the hollywood tape is used for taping clothes so that won't "chow kerng". i heard its like double sided tape, but apparently hollywood tape wont spoilt your fabric lor. ... just wondering where to get it. ...

caitlyn

do u gals think tt $1588 is a reasonable amt for the following:

12R x 22 pages (any amt of photos with design and artwork)
1 30 page album with photos ranging from 2R - 5R and panaramoic photos (differnt poses from te above album)

sounds like a reasonable amt to me but my MUA was like saying it's very exp so now abit worried.. but when i go to foto studios and all, 22 pages of 12R costs around the same amt and wat's more 22 pages = 22 photos

sorry to trouble u gals with my qns.. =)

gin

Hi Gan,
Ya...i know ah..cos mine also ma. :p Ok..show me hor! :D
My WG is a 2 pc...my top is a lilac top and white (organza) halter-like jacket with collar. Sleeveless with the cut starts at the neck and not the arms onli. I ask Jess to make the collar as high as possible at the back cos I like..and collar can slim my face down. :p Then its like kimono kind of folding where at the end of the jacket for 2 long ends for me to tie to the back with a big bow! :D
Then dress is a white with lilac organza outer layer. The waist part got a short 'yolk' (dunoe correct spelling or not) to emphasize smaller waist then below is the lilac organza lor. :p I ask her do long train behind also. :p
EG is a silver sleeveless long A-line dress, the front part is a long V opening, where the smaller side of the V is at the waist there...and the opening of the V is middle of my neckline. In between the V got shiny straps horizontally across..not only 1, but many kind. Then back is nude translucent covering. The dress has 3 colors where the outer layer is grey lor...Can imagine? :p
My house yes juz above my current. Its a resale flat, should be as old as me the flat...heehe...mine also fully renovated and also move in condition. I heard from my agent they might keep some furniture for us too...not too sure as we haven go for 1st appt yet. I also dunoe when my flat will be getting so..now waiting lor...
happy.gif

panggou

Hi caityln, I think so far ok, but it is really not the high class type, the lady heheh will keep talking and keep talking, but the environment is good, one person per room and they will close door, wont feel uneasy. but hor, cos my is problem skin so i have to take the more ex package, but as i dont want to commit large sum of $$, due to all the horror stories, she got sell the package according to 2 or 3 times, more flexi, but of cos cost a bit more than you buy 10 courses at one go.

but really not high class type, but so far so good, my friend and her friend all going and they say she is very good.

Sorry cant help on your photos questions cos i did not research on this leh, just blur blur and follow my BS offer.

hamster_gal

hi caitlyn,

thanks for the recommendation for the tailor... been busy these days, so no time to go down and ask abt my cheongsam..... maybe wait till i lose a few more kilos 1st
happy.gif

as for your $1588 package, i think better to find out the minimum number of artwork photos, rather than leaving it open.... also, i feel that 12R size is rather small... can bargain for 18R? unless u want a more portable album.....
happy.gif

ying11

Hi Ladies..
Have sent to you.

Hi Icy,
Saw your GDl already. Mine is definately much simpler than yrs. Wow, your Kua Shoes very power! How much does that pair cost?
happy.gif

sk2

Koi,
My opinion is to drop Pan Pac

Caithyln,
Nv mind, so long as u r hapi.. =) As for the photos, I tot is abit x... but it depends on wat u r paying, svc? Skill? confidenence?

barleybabe

Morning Ladies
kao_yawn.gif

It has been quite a long time since I last came into the forum.

Hi Maiden,
I be going down to WL this Friday for my 1st appt
kao_happy.gif
. Tink I m the "slowest" here.
U mean you have spent 5hrs+ over there???
Opps......I have super big hips
kao_sad.gif
, dont tink I be able to fit into their EG then.

Ladies,
I m kinda stuck with my AD Videography issue, any ideas on getting cheap & good one
kao_blush.gif

blue_genie

Morning!

tou: thks for sharing...ur red gown and hand bouquet is nice! ur MU is very natural and u look sweet...

btw, what flower u used for ur hand bouquet? look like silk roses leh...

tou2

Hi gals

Hi d woof. Welcome to this thread
happy.gif
I am a Jul bride so cant go into the Jun thread hehe... Maybe next time I can drop by the Jun thread and say hi?
happy.gif

Hi icy and ying, I like the red dress very much too!! I bought it in JB for RM75 - very reasonably priced. But i think that will be the first and last time I will be wearing it cos' I cant imagine where else I can wear something SOOO bright red to
lol.gif

Hi ying, haha... yar, my Mum says can hardly see my MU at all. But I'm not used to putting so much MU so I keep telling Leon to go light and I had initially thot that my eyes are abit too much. But when I look at the pics, turns out that I can hardly see the colours at all. Even when I had my PS MU, I thot I look like a baboon's backside hehe... but the pics turn out ok
happy.gif

Hi icy, my email is [email protected] Thanks!!

Hi snowflakes, what's your gown's design like
happy.gif
So you will be having your PS in late Apr/early May? Have 3 months - should be able to make it for your AD lar.

Oh, I saw my PS pics yesterday!! I like!! B'cos my PS over 2 days, I have soo soo many pics till I blur. think got abt 200 photos but I can only choose 35. So heartache to give up so many of the pics - wish I can take more but luckily both Hubby and I are very practical ppl. The BS ppl did try to encourage us to choose more but managed to resist hehe... In the end, we chose 45 poses (6 pages of digital pages and 29 full pages) and another 5R album with 20 pages. Top up abt RM1k
happy.gif

Will be able to collect only in mid-May though
sad.gif
Cant wait to see... Can we meet up then to see each others pics?

josl

Hi jelly,
me decided not go HM after AD liao hee, maybe juz go for a short trip maybe to bangkok then go HM in dec or Jan...
Me also finish my photoshoot liao...:p

Hi zoe,
mani and pedi, the Good Earth Nail Bar also got at Tampines mall, got my package there also, i will have the last one juz nice on my AD. U can also share with frens and its nearer for u in the east.:p

Hi meh meh, zoe, jelly
why not u gals have a gathering to make the stuffs hee..:p

jen_bibi

Hi Sun96

we ven't start on e research yet..most likely gong to do it after e house is ready so dat we got a place to do discussion instead of at public place...

thinking only, place not even confirm yet.

caitlyn

hamster_gal - thanks.. coz it's freelancer so size dependent on albums he can find.. but i prefer somethng more portable so i okie with 12R.. as for finding out min number of artwork photos, he says it really depends on my fh and i.. wat do ya think?

sk2 - thanks too.. initially i still thot quite good bargain.. hee.. coz i compared to wat EB offered me.. hee.. think must look ard more..

panggou

Hi Caityln, you can consider eulee too, i did not take him during my search for pg, but i have very good impression of him during our conversation and his works are very beautiful.

chanol

Hi Koi,

I hv been to PanPac ballrm recently at L1 can't rem which ballrm..overall it was quite a gd experience. Except tat topping up e drinks is slow...

M hotel never been b4..no comments.

Been to Sheraton, food & service is good.

decimal

vela, yeah yeah!!
happy.gif
I am going to select my AD pics today and get back the CD .... yeah!

anna... yar, like what vela say, don particularly click wif WP, but I quite like sil and kai though
happy.gif
I think most importantly you must like their gown lor :p

btw, anyway knows where to get good rates for changing US $ ?
happy.gif

icy

cookie girl,
U got mail.

dwoof,
my emails is [email protected] Thanks.

girls,
this is a corsage design taught by a fellow btb here. :D

262651.jpg

ying,
yah lor, I still have some stuff havent snap pix yet. :p
my kua shoes cost $28... cheena hor.. hahaha

icy

Vela,
are u feeling better now? me feel busy but still not doing anything..

decimal,
so we can see ur pix pix this thursday. :p

tou2

Hi genie. My bouquet is made from leaves. I got it from KL
happy.gif
Used it for my PS too. Haha, now I know "natural" MU is those that almost cant see type
lol.gif

Hi icy and fruitee, what is meant by "ren gong"?? Ren what??
kao_confused.gif

vela

decimal, must show me the magz too har, I want autograph..kekekeke. oh, your AD album not ready? how's abt AD video?..do you hv to visit Eric again har? me planning to visit him after AD to finalise the stuff before setting off for HM so can get DVD when return
happy.gif
heard suntec rates are gd, me oso want to change euro
happy.gif

icy, much better liao, but still goggy, goggy after medication. Me KS, done a lot, digged HM stuff and get ready in storerm..worried will get real busy soon.

chanol

Hi Caitlyn,

Sorry can't provide u any ideas...me like Winnie...din do any research for e albums, my PS is in the Bridal pkg.

Anyway, when r we meeting for Kopi ah? haha.. =)

ying11

My ren gong also very good. I think its the best here! I only choose 30pics. Ha. All blown to full size cos I really not into mag style and my storeroom really full of pics already. The worst thing is I paid for mag style and when i wanted the traditional layout, my BS did not offer to give me any discounts. I am so piss....

Hey gals,
I just chose my AD bouquet. Just white roses surrounded by pink rosses. Wanted calla lily but hubby dun like. How? Any lobang where I can buy my own calla lily? I like the peach colour tie with Gold ribbons. Maybe, I DIY. How much is one stalk of calla lily?

Hi Tou:
Ren means Tahan. Like you want to shit, but cannot find toilet, so you havee to ren (tahan). Hahhaha

decimal

icy, it's in a cd leh... you got laptop? then can show you all :p

vela, eric say he needs 3 weeks to do the video, so we will only get it after we get back from HM lor.... what you need to finalise with him after your AD har?

suntec har, ya I heard their thai baht rate not bad... but suntec a bit far lor.... anyone working there can tell me today's rate? :p

caitlyn

chanol - when u free?? go blk 351 market eat bak gu teh ah?? haha.. like those uncles like tt..

winnie - who is eulee?? any website?

ying11

wow icy..this corsage nice. Taught by cutie? You teach us leh. I want to learn too. Ncier than what I have done.

Ya,
Your kua shoes very cheena. Ha. But its really once in a lifetime. You will definately stand out. Me will get beaded shoes. So, in future can wear too to go with my kua.

Hi penguim,
You must see my album, then you will know. Okay lah, the album looks normal to me. I sent the negatives for scanning. Can only get back next week. Will send the digital format to you gals. Nothing special my photos but they said when i take pics, i look like a "Barbie Doll". I think I look more like a "barbie"=pig rather than the doll part. Ha.

caitlyn

winnie - thanks.. his website take super long to load.. but the quote u sent me is for AD.. do u hv any idea if he does PS?

panggou

hi caityln, this i not sure, but i like his style very much, so just sent to you for info, maybe you can call him to check with him

princess_wong

December 2005 brides details updated on 22nd March 2005

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-2">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dinner venue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">BS</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">PS Photography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AD Photography / Videography</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">PinkiMi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GS/ Regent</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Friends of Pinki Mi‘s FH </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ang Mo Kio</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">PinkRose</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">01 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hiton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Farrer Park</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">granva08</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">02 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holiday Inn Atrium</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Tiong Bahru </font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Vel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Qianxi Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Everbliss</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">DavidTing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Virgo_Jenn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Crown Palace Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">RitzCouture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ninetrogen Moments</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Buangkok-The Coris</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">CaReBeAr</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">03 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Frame Bridal @ Yishun</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Y2K</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">04 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Tung Lok @ Paramount</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">08 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Sally</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">08 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Copthorne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Flamingo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Beetles @ Work </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Minhue</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Beaufort</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Pond </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pentaserve </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jalan Bukit Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">ashie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Shangri-La</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">atreyu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Silverlining</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing (Kelvin)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Blackbox</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Princess Wong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Shanghai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TanYoong</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Daylight</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Daylight / Rhemavideo </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Boon Lay</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Karen Aggatha Goh</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">10 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">FourSeasons Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Wedding Present</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Andrew Choi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">River Valley The Imperial</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">hamster_gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Carlton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">White Link </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Beetles @ Work</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bugs Media</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Punggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">chonol</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bt Panjang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">blur blur</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles the Plaza (TBC)</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> - </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ming</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Holiday Inn Park View</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">AmorMeus</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Eu Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Eu Lee </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Sembawang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">RynRyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Grand Plaza Parkroyal Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodview Gardens-Bukit Gombak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Shirley_98</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">YenYen</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">11 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Furama City</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chua Chu Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Grace</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Le Meridien</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Gombak</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Winnie</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Golden Horse</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chris Ling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Daphne</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">14 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Panicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jalan Tiga</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">busy bee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">16 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Regent</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Silhouette</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">ChrisLing</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Hurricadia </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seng Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Faith</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Rasa Sentosa</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">pierced22</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">OCC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Mr&amp;Miss Bridal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fernvale Grove</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Teng</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">17 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Universal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">CK</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Purmei</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ching</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">18 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amara</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jess Haute Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yew Kwang</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ponggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Gal</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">19 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Fullerton</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Milan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jasermine</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">GCW</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Kai</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Duxton</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Moomoo</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">20 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Regent Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ted Wu</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-Chrisling</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bukit Batok The Dew</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">LouLou</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Meritus Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jawn Happy Ever After</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">The Edge</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Macpherson</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Soop</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Divine Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Nana</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">22 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marina Mandarin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Ee Lin</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> - </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> - </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Elle10</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Concorde</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concept</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Bridal Concept </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Sam </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Chua Chu Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">highness</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">23 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">M Hotel</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Santiago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">2005</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Woodland</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Cottoncandy</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Marina Mandarin </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bridal Concepts</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sam / Mirage</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Sengkang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Hweiz</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Crown Prince</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Golden House</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Ponggol</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Jennifer</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Dragon Gate Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">JB - Santiyago</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jalan Bukit Merah</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">shelyn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Raffles Town Club</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Paris Bridal </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">boxingbride</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">26 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Conrad</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> French </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jurong East</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Levynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Dragon Gate Restaurant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Jess Haute Couture</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Montage</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Chi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">28 Dec </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">RTP</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Sophia</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">EMF</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Goodwood Park</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Amanda Lee</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Attitude</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Bedok</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">Crystalbelle</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Pan Pac</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Yvonne Creation</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Lovenest</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">barleyan</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Dragon Gate Resturant</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Seletar Broadway</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">-</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Seng Kang</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-2">watashi</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">31 Dec</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Four Seasons</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">Whitelink</font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2">- </font></TD><TD><font size="-2"> Buangkok (The Aspella)</font></td></tr></table>