(2004) Brides of year 2004

skybluegal

ds,
same as u lor.. 2 CD one is raw one is edited one but the edited pic is ard 15 pcs nia and the effects r horrible.. we pay a deposit when we hire him and pay the rest on the AD so we din get to see our pic when we pay.. i think he is clever enough and ask us to see the album when we go home coz is 2 big and heavy album but when we went home to see and find that no effect pic was included we called him and no reply liao.. we called/sms/leave voicemail but he oso never reply

soupie,
that wat i am thinking i manage to get his email liao so will email him later see will he be able to help me.. if u wan to see my pic then drop me an email at [email protected] then i reply u ok.. but those pic doesnt include the effect pic coz is horrible and i never upload

soupie

cheerbear, he really sounds horrible... i mean if he can't get it out on time or wat.. or maybe he needs more time to do up the photos...at least let u know.... if he doesn't even bother to edit the photos then he's really too much. somemore he knows he's in the wrong since he never reply ur calls/sms.

from wat i know abt digital photography since my hubby seow photography as hobby one :p EVERY raw digital photos need to be edited... the colours need to be edited and match with the printer shop's one... my hubby would edit the photos he took with his digital SLR one by one.. and even get the color 'codes' from the photo shop that he print his photos from to calibrate the computer monitor so that the photos printed out is correct. it's not an easy job lor... that's why digital photography is more expensive.

littlegirl

Wise - would u like to call my designer? If u want, u may mail me, then I give u his contacts. He charges rather reasonably.

Most importanly is - dun gauge a quotation based on overall price, u hv to break it up & c item by item.

skybluegal

soupie,
check ur email coz i jus send u my AD pic
happy.gif

aprlim

Hi Fleur,
Thanks. Ya, hope can get one soon.

Hi Ling,
Oic....
happy.gif

Once I get a job and quit drinking for 6 mths. Then I'll try. hehe..... Sound great?

How abt you? Any news? Work hard, not earn hard.

rainnie

wise, I have email u ........ contacts for fengshui master......got promo ya ;)

my house seen by him ....... quite cheap ba? compare to others

ds_73

Good Morning ladies.

Cheerbear, i see. Wah.. see what you can do after you consult soupie lor. I mean now really hard to contact your photgrapher liao, since you have paid him already.

Wednesday liao, mid day of the week.
happy.gif

c0co

hi gals... u gals are so sweet... bake on V day? For me, i just had a hawker dinner meal on V day... haha.... I told hubby I rather he bring me to yummy restaurant on our anniversary though. To me, that is a must must.

Excite... guess after marriage, to tolerate each other is more important than ever... its never easy... when we fight, u can tell from my eyes the next day. hahaa... not blue black, but darn swollen... so paisay when colleagues ask! haha...

expecting? Not that i know of! hehe... hope not!

aprlim

Hi Ling,

Dun be sad. Strive hard. Keep it up. I'm sure you'll have good news soon.

Maybe u can go watson or pharmacy to buy those ovulation test kit to test which 2 days best to try. Shld be of some help I think.
happy.gif

Cheer up.

skybluegal

ds,
send to u liao... look at the last 3 pic is horrible right?? pic 2977 is oso another stupid effect.. where got pple do effect by "cutting" pple face one... i onli like one and that is pic 3307

skybluegal

soupie, ds, cooldevil & serene,
see liao must make comment leh.. i want to know wat u ladies think of the "effects" that my stupid photographer had done

coolgirl76

Hi cheerbear
I really feel sorry for u ....his effect is very lousy lei.... I agree with u on pix 2977....almak.... where got ppl cut pix like that one.... like tearing the pix apart lei

then how come some of yr pixs got double image and yellowish?

piglets

Cheerbear

The pixs is really bad leh.. How can this call effect. Think if im a person who do will be beta than him.

Have to warn all ppl not to ask him to be their AD photographer. Don't feel sad maybe can ask professional to do the effect for u.

coolgirl76

hi cheerbear
dun be too upset ..... at least w/o effect yr pixs look nice :p

I only paid my photographer the balance after I seen all my AD pixs and make sure the CD works well.

how much u pay for yr AD photographer?

skybluegal

cooldevil,
dont ask me how come the pic effect is so yellowish coz is he do one i oso dunno and i paid him $1k for the AD photography which include 400 pcs of raw pic put in 2 albums, these few edited with "effect" pic and 2 CD one is raw and one is edited

hakida,
these pic r with horrible effect one, u want to see??

bao bao,
i think he is realli a suckssss photographer.. i did post in another thread to warn others but kanna scolding

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/7/35698.html?1106718748

rainnie,
send u liao

rainnie

cheerbear, dont get too upset about it. Its good that you tried warning any one who wants to sign up with him. If they dont appreciate ur warning let them be. Make sure they don't regret after their wedding. Not listening to ur advise.

I'll go in later to view ur pics....dont be too sad with the effect k. Since already happen no point crying over it already. Be happy u still have a long way to go ;) althought the pics dont turn out well ... but ur wedding did mah :p u have the memory forever in ur heart

rainnie

Cheerbear, only 12 pics? what about the rest? Those normal pics ... did it turn out ok or?
The 2nd pic .. (tear off one) & ur parents one....abit jialet hor?

ds_73

Hi Cheerbear,

Aiyo.. sorry to say, really lousy effect. I also feel like you, i like photo 3307 and 2988, these 2 photos more outstanding than the rest. The last 3 photos are really like the film expose or what, how come yellow in colour.. also 3324 how come the effect can be different in colour.. not nice at all... charge you $1K for all these.. really too much... 3111 also duno what effect leh.. how come is like 2 different pictures combine into 1?

ds_73

Cheerbear,

I agreed with rainnie, as long as your AD turns out well, you are living happily with you hb can liao. Maybe as for the photos, if you still upset and have extra cash then get a professional to do effect for you. Normally effect is when there are too much photos, thats why the photographer combine all the photos into 1 photos right?
Already over, both you and your hb still got long way to go...

Wah, you posted a warning to the other thread still get scolded by others? "hao3 xin1 mei2 hao3 bao4" leh.. how come they so rude? Hard care them lor.. until they kanna then they will know liao...

Cheerbear, don't upset, cheer up hor.
happy.gif

skybluegal

rainnie,
i onli regret giving him the rest of the $$ too early.. the rest of the pic still ok lor jus like any normal pic nia... not that is jialet but is horrible right?? i think he is jus a half fu*k photograher who is out there to con blur pple like me..

ds,
i realli engaging him for my AD but anyway now is over liao and too late to say anything.. i realli dunno wat he did but all these effects doesnt consider effects to me all and pic 3195 is a puzzle that i frame up and he jus change the colour of the frame (original colour is wood colour one) and he call this effect??

skybluegal

bigtoes & winter,
check ur email
happy.gif

ds,
i think i feel more anger and regret then sad but anyway is over liao and there is nothing i can do unless i find another prof photographer to do the effects for me which i doubt any1 will do it and oso dunno is the person trustworthy.. i dun wanna spend $$ to get something like sh*t again

blurunicorn

Coco:
I only managed to bake 24pcs of cookies ..
Not enuff time to do more coz only on half-day leave ..
We makan at the cafe where we'd our first valentine's dinner ..
Not those fancy restaurants ..

fleurg07

Hey Ling,
Don't worry so much, heard from others that, it is best to try whilst enjoying it.... the more u are stressed out by it...the more difficult it seems... go for a holiday, and enjoy it... understand from the experts (some doctor's article) especially for the men, when they are stressed out, knowing there is a "mission" for it....the less potent they become... so dun think about it.. just enjoy it
happy.gif

limay

Cheerbear, cheer up lah...some of the pix still ok lah, think the absolute no-no one was the 2nd pix, looked like someone broke up with the bfren n tore the pix into bits, then tried to join the bits back!
sad.gif

Are the pix in a hard copy album? Maybe u can force the photographer to replace those pages FOC?

shern

cheerbear, can i have a look too? it's good of you to share ur experience, that's wat this forum is for....why not DIY if you want 4R or if you want to mount it on the wall, can get those printing shops to do, isucess does it, baobao got them to do it b4, cos i saw it when i was collecting my invite

wiseharmony

Hi Rainne,

got it liao. tks so much. will discuss wif hubby abt the fengshui master.

did he went down to yr hse to view? & did he calculate yr BaZi too? any extra chrg?

wiseharmony

hi cheerbear,

can understand what u went thru. paid $$$ & get lousy result. & further more cannot replay our wedding day again ...

mi video/ fotographer olso cannot make it. some picture they didnt take & olso keep chit chating among themselves untill our friend told them off. & the nightmare was our montage. it was hopeless. friends think we get friend to do it ourselves where in actually fact we engage so-called prof to do it.... sigh!!!

but well, it over. not gg to blood over it... if not sure "cake-sim" one.

@ least u still got nice nice studio foto to display.

cheer up, cheer bear.

skybluegal

winter,
i cant get in touch with him.. call him then prompt to voicemail, leave voicemail/sms then no reply wat can i do??

smallonion & wise,
check ur email

bigtoes,
he did not develop any of the effect pics in the album so my album consist of normal pic nia

shern,
leave down ur email then i send u ok.. i have already redevelop some of the pic that is not in my album for replacement liao... ie, he took the same pose for 2 pic but he went to develop the pic that my eyes r close one so i went to develop the same pose pic which my eyes r open one... got me?