(2004) Brides of year 2004

zann

ops forgot to answer one question. yes, that room is a private room in the restaurant for our solemnization ceremony.

i have been to your wedding pic by using the url u posted previously. You didnt scan the picture one by one? cos some of them are landscape then can't really see properly hor? Got to tilt my head to see
happy.gif

santuarium

coco,

oic urs its the Style Brides contest for yr 04, was reading it today juz at borders.. hehehe.. but i dont know which couple its u leh..
sad.gif

i saw the winner page.. but all are nice REALLY.. but i tink the winner couple won its becos the groom he had tis 'cool' factor.. he looks as if he's not interested in taking the photo shoots.. =)

whereas all the brides are equally photogenic.. soorrii juz personal view.. dont mind hor..

my frenz she was featured on Her World Brides, is not a contest and a real life regular feature.. i bought a copy of dat..

do u hv a web link of ur PS fotos.. can view.. ?

skylar

ya lor, Eternity & Dabee,
aiyahh... all these people really KNS KNS lor, dun bother so much about them lor if not no more mei mei liao.... just let them be lah, let them rot to death ah!! hahahaha.... me will
157143.gif
to our "Da Ge Da" on top to punish all these people!! HNG!

Dabee,
big files meh? can shrink ur photos lor.. hhehehe.. me also, coz my photo each is about 4-5MB leh! seow... so big, so i shrink until there are like 100KB only lor.. hehhe...

Waahh... Dabee, u only show us ur indoor ones ah? u got outdoor ones? whhaa.... u also quite "power" at ur chest hor?? hmm... nv realize it man... heheheeh....
157144.gif
ur grey gown with ur hairdo accessories very nice leh... wahhh.. can still see ur beading details on the back bottom of ur grey gown...

ur WG also nice ya! realize ur tiara very big leh.. woh... aiyoh.. the one taken with ur doggies.. so cute!!! ur gown still got like red flower one ah? kawaii-ne!

coolgirl76

Hi bigtoes
Thanks i received liao.... but hor I dun want to share lei...ke ke ke.... No lah.... I am going down to my BS later to fit my EG...if I can get back all my Proofs then I download in my home PC then forward to u hor....

zann

shern,

i dunno the answer to that leh :p
but hor those doing christian style of church ceremony...groom dun fetch the bride one...the bride go church herself...

zann

shern,

hmmm how come leh...jie mei may still can have rite? i not sure leh..cos wont you need ppl to help u with the church ceremony?

zann

shern,

i happen to know a bride to be...she married last year...also church wedding...do u want to know her and then maybe can ask her questions? if u want i can check with her if i can give u her email addy...she is helpful...she even email me her actual day schedule etc

shern

zann, they can go straight to the church lor...dun have to go to my plcae, i've seen 2 wedding schedules, both grooms did fetch the bride leh....mil even said can't meet 3 days beforehand...

littlegirl

gd day gals!

I just managed to chk emails.

Bigtoes, Cooldevil & Linda:
Thks for the email. U gals look GREAT! Just hope tat mine will turn out to be as gd as all of u.
happy.gif
Linda, ur eyes jin big leh.... 1 eye do my 2 eyes le
lol.gif
, my eyes so small, then when I laugh or smile, then all the fast sqz 2gether, then eyes lagi smaller.

Hakida:
I sent all the pics thru MSN le, ur hb's online so I asked him to dwnload & pass to u later cos I m gng out liao, dunno wat time will be back.

Shern:
Sent the link to u liao. U having church wedd? Church wedd, when u march in u can hv some bridesmaids walk w/ the groom's men b4 the couple comes in mah.

Zann:
My gown is OTR one, nv bn MTM. I went for gown selection then my hb beo-ed tat on the display. Then I try lor. Then just nice lah bt of cos nt the waist lah, then I hv to alter it lor (fat me
sad.gif
).

I hv dimples bt nt very obvious lah, if got more flesh on the face then I think lagi cannot c le.
rofl.gif

peeper

hi gals... oops.. yst din hv time to come in.... thurs nite saw doggie limp too badly.. so fri took leave to send her to the vet.. aiyoh.. go there no limp? KNS... HB said she chow keng ! den bring her home she start limping again.. alamak..! sighz... but doc did check... so at least confirmed not major sprain.. juz hv to let her rest... today still limping.. sighz.. duno wen can run again?

me gona cheong go buy style mag oso.. hehehee...... so can see mei mei lala bride...

dabee! hey.. yr pics nice mah! say until so bad like tat.... yah.. u oso power leh.... hehehe... like yr EG oso.. n yr family pic! hehehe.. yah lor... gown wif flower so cute... u din go outdoor hor? tot u said sumting like tat...

cwtopaz

Hi ladies,
Can anyone of you share with me, does brides now carry a small bag during the day/night? If no, where did you all put the angbaos or etc?
Thank u.

hakida

hey zann,

both of us like older man.
157257.gif

mine is 6 years older.

shern,

why not ur hb come and fetch u in the morning so both of u can go to the church together.did u see evelyn tan and darren lim wedding.this is what they do,at least the jie mei can tekan the groom before the church ceremony.

zann,

thanks,but i dun know that fatpig got save it for me or not.the photos u send me is zann or cooldevil one?anyway,my hotmail is okie now.i can receive files alreasdy.

newyjg

Thanks Ah Ger and Zann..for the advise and contacts on the tailor..

The messages in the forum is moving so fast...
I have a hard time catching up..

Does any one uses Utopia - Travis as their photographer for studio and outdoor photos ..

newyjg

ladies,

Be careful when u use Simon Video services.. Bec only Simon standard is good. U must request for him only. if not , he will just sub out to others to do for him.. My Gf got this treatment when he has another customer that pay more

cawaii

fairymoss, sorrry, me blur. got mixed with with hotmail and yahoo. pls send to [email protected]

rosalind, booked my package with tradewinds. package cost abt 3000/pax. spent abt $12k in all which includes optional tours and shopping.

chinwoon, nope i didnt carry any bag. ask my jie mei to carry my stuff during the day.
when frds gave me the hongbaos, will pass to my sis or drop in the hongbao box.

c0co

yiwen... i am the second couple ;p

really really hate the picture but treasure the experience la... hehehe... i should have 'practised smiling' like my other contestant friends... blur blur go there... never even source for my own tiara... kekeke... if any of u gals wanna join next year contest, i got alot of tips for u gals... learnt the lesson the hard way... kekeke

me blur blur, whatever they do for me, especially the hairstyle, i just say okie lor. hehehe...

one of the gals very courageous, went up to the chief of the hairstyling for the contest event that actual day, to tell them she didnt like the hairstyle and ask for a redo... i was quite stunned. I thought they might get very very offended... but at least she ended looking much better...

hey... santuarium... the winner groom really got bo chap look but looks quite nice person... my FH thinks he's nice... me no comments coz we gals mix around with the other gals ... the guys play chua da di there... alot of joking around and thats the only fun part... hehehe...

of course i dun mind... i think some gals look better in person than that photo... others are more photogenic... not very nice to mention names but i find them all quite groomed... so thats something i got to learn from them... i am a no make up person... unlike some of them, expert in making up =p but some of them quite nice people really =)

gals... i dun have the soft copy of my PS so i cant send to u gals yet... paisay... must bring hard copy to show u gals during outing liao... =p

coolgirl76

Hi Bigtoes and Zann
The proofs and CD Rom not ready lei.... The person in charge promised to give me asap... they need to do touch up for us. My Gfs went down with me to see my pixs but all taken to do touch up
sad.gif
MY MTM EG alter liao not really up to my expectation
sad.gif
The tube too short....sigh...waiting for my coordinator to o some "touch up" and sequin on my gown.....

Hi bigtoes
Will send my pixs shortly.... just scanned but pixs still not clear....My scanner not very good
sad.gif

zann

Ah ger,

u fat meh...

Hayashi,

hahaha..btw can i know how old r u?
i dun like find too young guy...my experience is that they only care abt themselves...more matured guys think and behave differently.

i think the photo not from me leh. i only send u an online album link didnt send u any photo attachment.

JG,

i dunno if simon is good or no good but my personal opinion after visiting his site is the sample look old fashion. The reason why i pasted to inform Linda is cos it fits her budget so i thought she might be interested to know such a package exists and she can judge for herself maybe by his sample good or bad.

zann

shern,

oic. for that bride i know her hubby doesnt fetch her to church and i also see from some thread b4 that this is usual practice.

zann

either tv program or thread...that the bride go church directly...

but i guess is really up to the couple if you want yr hubby to fetch u??

babysheep22

Hi there gals

How's things? Wedding drawing nearer.... been moody lately. think its a case of pre-wedding jitters.

c0co,... i will go and steal a peek at pg 118 of this issue's style mags. i am sure u look great!

gals... enjoy yourself, i don't think i will be popping by often as will be quite busy.

littlegirl

Zann:
Me fat arh.......... just tat the gown covered u can't c. Then all the gowns during the trial yet to alter one leh, tats y all very tight.

MTDT:
Chk ur mailbox. Pls do not share w/ others hor. Thks.
happy.gif

Hakida:
I sent u Cooldevil's pics, u got it? I asked ur Ah Lao to save the pics for u leh.

blurunicorn

Coco:
Dun worry abt other gals being better groomed than u coz we can't tell the difference ..
So when is the next outing ??

Babysheep:
I managed to find the ribbon shop that u recommended ..
The sop was filled up with different types of ribbons ..
Took me a while to find the one I like ..
Btw, I finally did ONE corsage ..
I used thread to tie the flower to the ribbons but dun seem to be secured ..
Wat did u use to secure the flower onto the ribbons ??

michellekoh

coco,

u look gd
happy.gif

yesterday raffle city have wine have promotion until today (if i not wrong), we brought 11 bottles with $19.90 per bottle. Have Cheaper $15.90 but my FH taste n say not gd, I dun know how to taste
happy.gif

hakida

AI YO ah ger,

the fat ah lao never save for me leh...never mind,cooldevil can u send to my email [email protected]
i can receive from my email now.

piglets,

i know ur hb also older than u,u mention before.

zann,

u click on my username u will know my age.

zann

Ah ger,

the gown look fitting leh...how come still need to alter leh...if u have no difficulty breathing no need alter leh...

Hayashi,

saw liao...young young :D

tealeaf

Hi Annie,

I am the 1st to get married loh, 16 Sept ... so fast hor ...

Hi Dabee,
ya loh ... those guests ... urrrggghh ... anyway, I sms my friend saying pls let me know by next Tue so that I can confirm my seating arrangement .. KNS.

Hi no-time,
wow, your doggy is funnie leh, think afraid of the vet thus walked properly, when at home, relax thus limping again ... don't worry lah, since no major problem, she should be okie after few days
happy.gif

tealeaf

Dabee,

saw your pics liao ... aiyo, think you look like TCS "Chen Xiu Li" leh .... very sweet smile
happy.gif
Why only studio pictures, how about the outdoor ones ??

calm

Hi Linda, Shern, Hayashi & Bigtoes.. u got mails..

Zann thanks! Ha.. photo effects.. real me got a lot of flaws on my face..sob sob.. all my pimple scars.. Will show u the good 1 when it's ready.

Cooldevil.. u spoilt market liao.. ha,, now Linda follow suit.. must exchange photos 1.. lucky i got 5 rejected photos.

Linda, got to keep your promise ok.. i'll be waiting for your photos..

Ah ger can i take a look at yours..

hakida

zann,

not young anymore,another 5 more years,30 years old already.woman alsways age faster than man.
Did u see all those hollywoods stars all married younger woman.Young enough to be their daughter...

calm

Hayahi.. ha.. U dun look old but sound old.. no worries lah.. u definitely look like 22 only to me,.. me 29 & hubby 27.. so the trick is to make him look older... ha...ha..ha!!

eternity

annie,

i have a copy in my office... maybe i'll attach a copy to the yahoo group when i get back to the office on tuesday....

eternity

gals,

me on leave tomolo coz it's my GDL... just now my dad finished writing all the invitation cards liao... heehee....

aiyah, u gals dun yak too much, okie? else i have a hard time catching up... hahaha.... no lah, joking... u talk as much as u want....
happy.gif