(2004) Brides of year 2004

mandy99

Hi
Eternity: for my reno, we did not sign the contract one lor... just a quote on the items that we agreed on.
skylar: i think he normally don't take weekdays one leh becos he has a full time job...
will talk to him for u and see

mandy99

hi Eternity

for some items, i downgrade and he still increase price... for a wardrobe i wanted system doors but after that changed it to normal laminate door, became 100 difference. sigh... very fed up with him lor...

feroy

hi ladies....

how has everyone been? managed to get off from work early today... early = 8pm (sigh...) but better than nothing....

too lazy to scroll back the archives to follow wat u guys have been talking abt....
happy.gif
have u guys been meeting up? my new workplace is in suntec area, so shld be able to sneak out to meet u ladies in the evening if u're mtg there....
happy.gif

btw, yvonne, chubbyrain, ivory, i've changed my hp no already.... will msg u guys the new no soon....

till now... have a super holiday....

polosportjg

Hi Mooee,

think type too fast, use the wrong emotion icon. I don mean to dislike the idea of eating soup & salad
wink.gif

k, we meet at bodyshop entrance 715pm.
then decide where for dinner.
anything sms me k?

sallen

hi mooee and janet i wil meet u gals 715pm at bodyshop,later on then decide where to go..dinner or coffee me anything...

mooee i hav your Hp number..i think i wil cal or msg u when i reach the place or before i leave my office...is tat ok for u...

cubby

hi ladies,
seem like most of your stuff are 7788 liao ya.. me staring to get worried liao. my cards artwork will only be ready next tue.. scare not enough time to write and send out.. somemore must RSVP!! kan jiong liao!
have yet to meet up with emcee also.. must do so soon liao..
u gals confirmed on your wedding songs alreay??any recomm.. me know nuts abt music :p
You gals confirm GDL cakes? me still considering.. most prob will take kyo cakes. how abt catering? any recomm?? heard fm fren Neogardens not bad..
finally confirm wine.. at least something done phew..
happy.gif

hi fantasy,
i think its okie that jie meis is married. In all i have 6...4 of them are married... :p
they dun have to be of equal amt.. have attended quite a few with diff no.

fairymoss

Fantasy: ok lah, she just started, but got to wait for another month then can try.

As for jiemeis I got 7, and he got 3, so think need not be equal number. None of my jiemeis are married.
happy.gif
his xiong dis also all not married. We didn't purposely look for single friends, just so happens that we are the first to get married among our friends.

Cubby: fret not, my wine still outstanding, only got quotation has notconfirmed yet. still need to go tasting first. GDL cakes also haven't ordered, although almost confirm bengawan. collected cards today, going to write during the weekends and prob wait till mid may then give, and the relatives cards give together with cakes during GDL end of may. but overseas cards would send first. an chuang date today got from geomancer liao, and it's in mid june, so still got time to shop for bedsheet. My poster bed just delivered yesterday so tmr got to go vacuum the bed before we put the mattress on. today went to Arab st to buy cloth to make the drapes for the bed. drapes to be completed within a week. hmmm...big things are 7788 liao, now just doing the small details and fine tuning things. haven't go hotel to discuss on the floral arrangements etc.

bunnygirl

hi hayashi,

i tink doremon is staying in sengkang..r u thinking of gg? my hse completing soon..haha..v anxious 2 take a look 2molo!!! hv a nice weekend!!

bunnygirl

hi grace,

wow..u planned everything liao!! so fast..i still like do nothing..sian..dunno where 2 start n wat 2 do..my mum keep nagging say y i so free 1..haha..thanks 4 ur list of songs..wow..some of them i nv heard b4 leh..next time meet up with u cn share share with me wat i muz do n everything? thanks!!!!! u gt so many dress on ur AD!! so good!! but will it b tiring for u? cz need 2 change this n dat n oso make up..?

soupie

hi hakida, wow! u and ur hubby really make a very handsome couple!
happy.gif
u look like a japanese actress.. dunno wat's her name tho.. hehehe
biggrin.gif

u already look so good in ur trial pics.. can't wait to see ur actual PS pics..
happy.gif

bunnygirl

hi HP,

u dun intend 2 hv dinner on ur AD? hmm..nt bad idea. i was thinking of this oso..bt my MIL dun 1 n my mum say like tt too easy n nice 4 my bf liao..cz actually i wanted 2 save $$ 4 my hse..as the reno n applicanes n furniture exceed our budget by $2k..hai..dunno where 2 find..so hws ur hse cming along? started reno? mine finishing soon. shld b by mid of may..completed abt 70%. every sat muz go n spot chk hai..so far!! LRT nt finished yet..muz change so many buses!!

bunnygirl

hi sashamama,

i agree with the rest of the ladies here..u shld go dwn n c their portfolios. i companied my frd 2 nick there cz she wanted 2 chk out his skills n etc..like nt bad leh..he oso showed me his montages n video. i wanted 2 hire him bt 2 bad its 2 ex 4 me..

i still prefer yew kwang 1..i oso went 2 another frds hse 2 c her photos n CD rom done by yew kwang. v nice!! i heard frm my frd tt he charged them for $900. v tempted 2 ask him but due 2 budget constraint..hai..gt hse, reno n etc..

as for the feng shui shi, i oso gt mine calculated. my MIL wanted 2 hv it calculated. even my hse gt employ feng shui 2 c c..as for wat 2 ask, i need 2 find out frm my MIL cz all she settled 1!! i jz sit ther n listen..haha..

c0co

hi gals..

nickel babe... me flying off tomorrow night... its an overnight flight on quantas... prefer emirates but no choice... got to fly on quantas with my group... hope their service improved... really hated the airline but always forced to take it coz its a few hundred dollars cheaper. hahaha...

u gals take care over here ya...

Yvonne... no luck in seeing u today... thought might be able to say hi... haha... me went to Frederick Lee for a while to discuss my EG... he said first fitting should be in May, i asked him mid may or end may, he said he will call me... by the looks of it i think its end may. haha... anyway, can u help me check with the lady about the oxygen facial... if its suitable for very sensitive skin? It sounds interesting but dunno will cause any sensitivity to my skin... thanks gal....

Ivory, ur hubby wont like gowns that are not bright... haha... wait u change with bebe hubby peng san... hehehehe...

Bebe gal... really happy for u... dunno why, can visualise u pretty pretty in your unique gowns... i hope mine will be nice too, if not hor, sure cry on the spot. haha... crybaby...

Chubbyrain, u gonna have withdrawal syndromes after the end of Xun Qin Ji... hehe... when Friends ended, i feel so sad too... very very sad coz they brought me alot of laughter... whenever i am upset or feeling down, watching FRIENDS can always help. Now gotto find alternatives... hehe

Blurq... hope u can see your gown soon after the selection of fabric... hehehe

Rabbit... welcome back and congrats to you losing weight. ganbate...

Feroy... hope u are enjoying ur job... at least better than ur last job right? :p

Forest...how have u been? Have a great holiday ya...

Lynn... u going jakarta? hmnn... anyway, today just called Bodyworks Pilates for enquiry.. but no answer, any idea if this place is good? Heard that its hard core pilates. hehe

Coven, mine is with Frederick lee... prep ok lor... waiting for first fitting as i was telling Yvonne... maybe another month ah... when is ur first fitting?

sashamama

Hi Hakida!
You look really good in all the 3 gowns! What's ur BS? Very impressive! (And yes you look like Sheng Tian Gong Zi!)

Hi All who rec Yew Kwang:
The good news is his reply is prompt! The bad news is... he's taken on that day... Argh!
I'm back to waiting for Hil, Sok Eng & Nick G**'s replies for a customized package for me within my budget.. Sigh!

Hi Jeslyn..
Hope u read my earlier postin abt thankin u.. replied to my post on 20th apr and i forgot to come back to this thread to check! So u findin out for me what to ask the fengshui master? Jus ROM & Weddin stuff will do.. Abt the ROM, Wedding Timing & ROM, Wedding, Guo Da Li, An Chuang Dates.. Dunno what else? House not yet.. Tks!

cawaii

hi ladies, was buz the last week writing the cards so got no time to log in. almost finish sending out the bombs aldy except for a couple more. next will be meeting the hotel staff to discuss abt the details...
looking for a videographer, got recommendation?

fairymoss,
dun be too upset with your tailor. though she aso change my scheduled appt, but i managed to collect my cs a week before my ps. i am sure she will be able to deliver what she promised. my mum aso making gown with her and her appt is next sat.
it will be quite safe to buy open toe heels with diamantes.

piglets

Hayashi

You so sweet looking... The first Pixs you realy look like a japanese.. Didn't use the wrong nick..

Both of you form a perfect couple... So when you go for picture selection

Sashamama
Hayashi is wif sophia wedding

peg76

Morning gals
the contact list is almost complete, now waiting for MooMoo, Hp and Moolight. Pls check your email and verify that your numbers are correct. I just did some merging.

Monday is coming ......
biggrin.gif

avril

Hi all,
Can anyone comment on shoes by leaping lizard? is it very expensive? Comfortable?

Do we need to prepare shoes for photoshoot? If I were to made a pair of satin shoes for photoshoot, can it remain so nice till my wedding in dec?

tanlea

Hi Kippy,

I am with jawn.ever.after, not with Kim lors. i was looking for seamstress for my MIL lors.

I went to tea dragon yesterday evening liao. confirmed with them. getting tracing paper inserts and hot stamping ... the cost is $120 for 1st 100 pcs, $0.40 for hot stamping and $0.25 each for tracing paper inserts ... totally all in all i spent $255+ for 270 inserts ... generally i find it quite expensive but then i have $100 voucher (must spend $250 1st) so might as well, just do it lors... but my friend gave me a contact, economic printing, normal paper ... only costs $90 for 300 pic .. Hi Tech Stamping (you can find the thread from Wedding Cards) ...

oraia

morning gals!!

wow!!! hayashi!!! ni hao piao liang or!!!!! *phee-oo-phee* hehehe.
happy.gif

must show us the rest of the pics for ur PS leh!!

sallen

hi gals

did u gals receive a mail from "jimmy yeo"?who was "jimmy yeo"? i dare not download tis attachment files....

lambie

Fairymoss, dun worry too much about your tailor. maybe you can try to give her a call to reminder her.

my jie mei one is married and she is backing out after hearing from her colleague as they say cannot lor. how? sigh....they say there is a law that says cannot. fantasy: it is really individual opinion. nowadays people more modern and such laws only apply to some.

must we buy the dress for the jie mei and shoes for them too? i am getting for them. wat about you gals?

fairymoss and fantasy, have you all deco your house already? i am still hunting for bits and pieces of furniture. mine is over at sengkang, and it is very warm. wat about you gals? where are you all putting up at?

hakida

hi ladies,

thanks for the compliments,
i am actually very petite.In fact,i wasn't wearing any shoes all my feet in the trial photos.Dun noe if u gals notice that i actually have rabbit teeth.
its all the magic hands of my MUA cum friend.I was telling her even a CHOU NU can change into a MEI NU in her hands.My photographer says my right side is a nicer angle than my left side,so most of my pixs,i am standing on the right side.He knows how to capture the nicer view of me.
88789.gif

ingenue78

hi soupie, brambles, lazy, hayashi

have juz sent u the pix!

hi forest, cin....have uploaded my banquet fotos and sent u the links as well! happie viewing!
have a great week ahead!

stubbilla

<font color="aa00aa">jeslyn,</font>

my reno not start yet. contractor say can start only end may coz he wanna wait for the new batch of tiles to come in for us to select.

stubbilla

<font color="aa00aa">hakida,</font>

u are <font color="0077aa">very pretty</font> leh. love the first and third gowns of yours. which one is your WG??

thanks for sharing~!
happy.gif

stubbilla

<font color="aa00aa">hakida,</font>

can ask u who is your MUA? from sophia coz u say your MUA is a friend. also the photgrapher is which one? in-house?

hakida

hp,

my WG is the second pix,it has a very long train,the cheongsam is my tea dress,it's a mermaid cut.
The first gown is for outdoor shoots only.
My MUA is Candy,from sophia,she does ROM,D&amp;D,AD make-up too.ROM make-up,she charges ard $120,she can go up to ur place and do ur make-up too.
My photographer is in-house one.

forest

hi kk, exciting,
good luck for ur exams... take care ya!!
happy.gif

hi coven,
r u having exams anytime soon??? if so.. good luck to u too!!
happy.gif

hi ivory,
wah.. how come feeling groggy again?? dun tell me u're falling sick??? must take care, since ur dance schedule is so hectic....
happy.gif

hi lynn,
ya, i know tt its pretty common... jus take care ya!!
happy.gif

hi nickel,
how r u doing?? still wkg late?? do take care ya... n rem, we hve our bedok gathering to work on!! no matter wat, must arrange 1 session at least!!
lol.gif
even if jus the 2 of us... also ON arh.. kekeke..
lol.gif

hi yvonne,
wah... ur oxygen facial do they really inject oxygen via a needle???
uhoh.gif
hve nv known any1 who went for this.. so really curious abt how it works...
biggrin.gif

hi yvonne, chubbyrain,
how was the last episode of Xun Qing Ji??? had a great time drooling over louis koo???
lol.gif
im sure he'll still b lingering over in ur minds, even tho the show has ended!!
biggrin.gif

hi bebe,
oh i see... kekek.. i was wondering if i had missed ur posting somewhere...
lame.gif
errrhh.. i hve yet to check my email.. so hope tt u've sent me liao.. cos i wanna see ur gowns!!
lame.gif

hi rabbitwsk,
wow.. must b really excited abt ur 1st fitting.. do share w us how it went okies!!
happy.gif

hi feroy,
how's ur new job coming along??? tho i hve no idea wat u r wkg as... but u does sounded happy in this new job... take care ya, while wkg hard..
biggrin.gif

hi c0co,
hope u'll enjoy ur trip to gold coast ya!!
biggrin.gif

actually i agree with u leh.. i will also prefer emirates to qantas... qantas really sucks!! i ever kena discrimination on their flight b4... so sickening!!
angry.gif

hehehe... hope i can enjoy myself... its not exactly a holiday mah... so, hope tt i can spare some time to really do some shopping n sight-seeing..
biggrin.gif

gals,
will b flying off on sun morn... will come in n post whenever i can sneak some time...
lol.gif

sallen

hi hayashi,

your post for me the last day state..i hav a PM for u....til today then i found wat PM stand for?
ha ha so stupid i am....
happy.gif

u are pretty..thank for sharing ur pic...
happy.gif

fleurg07

Hi all,
This thread sounds fun, everyone seems to already know everyone... My AD is also in Nov 2004. Just managed to confirm BS and WD venue. And to be honest, dunno wot else to do ....
Anyone has any suggestions about shoes? RicciNo i heard has winded up... wot a pity, they make really good shoes.

Oh if this is a private thread, then ignore this post :D

sallen

hi fleur

wat alse to do???i think i cant help u..b coz i myself also not yet settle my BS...

wat i can do for u was...WELCOME u to ours thread....
happy.gif