(2004) Brides of year 2004

fencnef

haha evon..ur boss cant wait to give u red bomb blessings ah...
happy.gif
i neva encountered anyone so eager to give away money..hee..
happy.gif

hmm...after all the toks abt yoga,have the feeling dat its like a religion with the peace at heart and mind meditation like dat..yoga originates frm india rite?
happy.gif

ingenue78

hi poohbear,
u can try jazz singers like frank sinatra, nat king cole, steve tyrell, claressa Monteiro, Ella Fitzgerald.
Alternatively u can look for jazz compilations e.g. "Jazz on cinemas", "All That...Jazz"...
You can check out "That CD Shop". They've got a good selection.
;-)

Me quite fanatic about jazz pieces...even ordered piano sheet music from overseas...thinking of playing the piano during my wedding...
*wink wink*

postpet2

Hi doreamon,

good to see you are moving forward in your prep for ROM leh...

2 cents worth : if you do not have many malay colleagues, then i think its quite fine that you say your vows in chinese. becos i think that it is more impt to cater to the needs of your grandparents compared to your colleagues rite..besides, chinese language is used for the vow section only..not for the entire morning/afternoon. Think there will be a bigger problem if chinese language is used thruout the wedding dinner. then i think your malay colleagues will feel left out.
else, i believe they will understand perfectly if chinese language is used for your 3-5mins vow ceremony. i dun think they will feel left out or anything. instead, i think they will still very happy for you cos got visual effect mah..with the hand holding, hand raised to take vows followed by the kiss to end the ceremony...

clueless2705

strange, i logged in already, but every time i refresh the screen, it throw me out and i have to key in my username and password everytime...

babestaurus

Hi Yan,
What is yr icq no. or nick? Can sent me thru email?

Lucky my co didnt banned msn/icq cos our co using LAN and we need to log on to our network 24hrs... hee hee!

Jan, Silver & Jul,
Try to dl the software (provided yr co's server don have a firewall to block) then we get instant msg w/o logging/checking our email or sent PM liao.
wink.gif

Cheers~~

clueless2705

i tried, but still throw me out.
i logged in, then when i select last 12 hours, my record is gone... so have to key in at the bottom again..

babestaurus

Yan,

That's veri weird? Izit something wrong with yr network? Usually I'll log in once then everytime just refresh the page. Thou sometime it hangs/cant refresh then i re-log in to the forum... thk hv to re-key in the username/password!

jann

Ahhh.. seems like i'm the only one without icq or messanger.. dun think i can or shld install in office lah...

forest

hi galz!!!
happy.gif

ino,
aiyo.. y ur bridal soooo forgetful!!! sure.. i remember the name of ur bridal.. will def avoid gog there.. given ur bad experience with them... but i sure hope tt things will turn out well for u eventually!!!
happy.gif

hey, how abt ur CS? almost done??
biggrin.gif

wow.. u really quite good with ur hands leh.. the accessories do look quite chim to me!!!! kkekekekeke...
happy.gif
tks for showing me!!!
happy.gif

doreamon,
glad to hear tt u r betta liaoz... must take care leh!!!
happy.gif
oh.. do let me know when u hve the pics up!!!!

angelbb, soupie,
hi!!! long time nvr see u gals post liao!!!
biggrin.gif

babestaurus

Hey Gals,
Today's news got new virus attack !!! "WORM_MSBLAST.A"
My home PC KENA liao... it will auto SHUT DOWN yr PC when connect to internet. Scary rite?
Lucky microsoft got solution for it.... Phew!!!

jul

Gals! Respond to my email with ur new email addresses can? I forgot to save the new ones u created, so I'm still gog by the old addresses
blush.gif

D

doeramon

Hi forest,

The pictures i already sent to you liao. Check out your mail boz.
happy.gif

Hi Rabbit,
Not yet...will try next weekend. My gf very busy lei. Or u want to come by my hse to show me
happy.gif
happy.gif

cyn

angle
i seldom go gym too =P u confirmed ur venue? where?

doreamon
i'm also ve the same doubts as you. shd i get my jiemeis to sprinkle rose petals or shd i get the hotel staff... by the end of the day, my jiemeis wil be tired running ard... or maybe i shd jus get someone in charge of deco. who leh? i think for ur case ur jie mei shd be able to help.

binbin
i dun like liang zhi qiang... but the trailer seems quite good

D

doeramon

Hi cin_p,

I need to sit down with the girls to discuss on who to help me with what. Getting a bit stressed liao. :p

Hi Rabbit,
Or i meet u in AMK also can, anyway, so near to each other
happy.gif

angelbb

Hi cin_p,
I confirmed liao!
biggrin.gif
. I confirmed with Imperium. I felt really at peace there... so didn't wanna go look at any other places... Last nite I go book boutique liao... Phew!
happy.gif
Now all the big stuff settled, can take a short break... heehee!

Hmmm.... need to ask you ah, you went to chryster b4? Roughly how much so I have to set aside for rental of accessories ah? I must really start doing my budgetting...
happy.gif

binbin

Dear doremon, yes you can say ur vows in both languages. I did that. for me, the reason is coz my parents dun understand english. While my father-in-law don't understand chinese. It turn out well coz my JP knows what to do. For your case, i seriously feel it is not necessary, coz they are only your colleagues. like someone mentioned above, it is YOU and YOUR PARENTS that are the most import in this ceremony. u have to cater to them, to your comfort..... so dun stress urself over this.
happy.gif
I am sure the colleagues will still feel the atmosphere, the sweetness....
happy.gif
dun worry......

binbin

cin_p yah man i dun like liang zhi qiang. find hiim very irritating and not substance. his jokes are so stale. that's why quite surprised by his latest show loh. I insisted on not watching stuff like money no enough, xiao hai bu ben and such, but home run is a pleasant movie. today i found out that it's actually copied from a very old IRAN movie leh. now i know where the story line come from lah....i TOT how come he so creative....hahhahahaha....

tonight they are showing the original movie at 10PM arts central...
happy.gif

doreamon, carol emailed us to tell us she is leaving....... well....i am sure she must have found somewhere better to go...
happy.gif
she is starting her new job in oct...

binbin

hi angelBB, maybe can try answering ur question for cin_p. Hee! with chryster, i think 2 day rental (PS and Actual day) of a whole set of accessories (Tiara, earrings, necklace) is about $200? may be different now....

tianyun

hehehe...fencnef, u think so my boss eager to give me ang bao meh? anyway dun talk abt her...

well yoga origin from where i dunno..but for my religion we chant also need peace and no wondering of minds lor...but at times very difficult :p:p

doreamon

Hi Binbin and postpet2,

Not that i want to pamper the colleagues but hor later i kenna talked behind...

BinBin, btw, i wanted to send u the picture of the candles then realised no email of yours. I cannot find lah...can u leave down again? Thanks!

Your JP is also david loh right? That means he know what to do lor...okie, good, I will discuss with him.
happy.gif

binbin

hihi doreamon, my email addy is [email protected].

no no my JP is not david loh. couldn't get him on our date coz we booked late...though he did help us source around. mine is Dr Phua Tan Tee...i introduced him to karen... i am sure david loh is as good....tell him about it..

mango78

Hi Trixie,

GWC is having a promotion that end at end of Sept. They are giving a 30L of beer for weekends and a 20L of beer for weekdays. Addition, they throw in wedding favours, a $8 off per table and a room for your helpers. I'm going to view their ballroom at end of this month. Juz wondering, if they are going to held a promotion fair at october or not as Divine will be holding a bridal fair at GWC. So, I'm thinking whether to take up this offer if I like it or to wait till october? What do you think?

pebbles

hihi girls...
so many postings, see till i blur blur....
let me see ah...

Ino,
wow, your Bridal shop damn bad leh...how can they do such things ah...and yr wedding is in a few months time rite, it's yrs nov or jan next year ah, i know yrs and cin is among the first...how abt your CS, i think u shouldn't be having any problem with that rite...
as for the accessoires, i dun know what i want leh..was thinking to make one set for my ps lah but like not much time liao unless i use it for my local ps lor...

postpet2,
u have mail..
happy.gif

binbin,
hey hey, how's your prep coming along..??? your house done up liao...???

Angelbb,
i see u got the two most important things settled liao..
happy.gif
Congrats!!!! so now what else are u looking into???

jann

wah... everyone so happy installing messenger and icq!! *jealous* hehehe...

so u gals chatting non stop there? haha..

cyn

angle...
ur final choice stil imperium huh... =) so when are u gog for ur 1st fitting?

as for the accessories.. glad tat binbin has answered on my behalf... actually i duno how muchis their rental. the bracelet tat i like cost $190.

binbin, home run is from the IRAN movie... really.. showing tonite.

thx for answering angle question... really only $200.. i thot it'll cost much more. do you think it's worth renting?

doreamon,
david loh is ur JP.. same here.. do let us wat's his suggestion....

silver

Hihi...

I ve email you gals my icq no. I ve both hotmail n yahoo msn so which one you gals using?

Yvonne & Ever,
I ve send msg to ur yahoo msn but didnt hear fm u leh.

Jul,
Need ur authorisation for icq.

trixie

hi nyny,
those packages were obtained about 2-3mths ago. i suggest if you're interested in any particular one, you can email them to ask them for their latest/updated package.

hi yvonne,
GCW having promotion now ah? how did you find out leh?

i think it's better to talk to the coordinator abt it lor. ask he/she if she knows what kind of promotion they'll have at the Divine wedding fair in oct?

tianyun

fencnef: mine is SSA (Singapore Soka Association) watched NDP u will sure know :p next yr die die joining..this year didnt join cos split into different region

fencnef

soka ah..?? mi suspect u frm soka liao cos' u said got chanting and all dat..hee..
happy.gif
do u noe jenny? she's quite active in soka and has went to US to study at soka uni..
happy.gif

mango78

Hi Trixie,

I email them for the banquet packages and they fowarded the packages for 2004 together with the promotion in it. Do you want me to foward the package to you?

pebbles

Lin,
sorry ah, miss out on your postings earlier on...
not a bad idea to have my wedding photos taken there hor but then like so weird leh...ahahah...will ask my hubby see if he wants too but hor, i already had so much graduation photos taken there leh...ahahah
i think i will be getting my mani and pendi done over there cos no time to get it done here, there's a few rite but u think the best of all is still the one at David jones ah...
Very excited over my trip liao, can't wait to go ..
happy.gif