(2004) Brides of year 2004

oceans

Morning gals!! It me, <font color="0000ff">Ocean</font>!!

Surprise by this new look of our forum. But it affect me in a sense that I must add a <font color="ff0000">"s</font> to my Username as someone already registered it.... So sob sob sob...
your_image.gif
So now I registered myself as New member lor!!
uhoh.gif

Anyway, how are you gals???? Me still the same, laze around for a while!!!
lame.gif

M

mee mee

Hi Smurfy,

he he.... not worried... just hoping the shoes will not fall apart. :p

How is everyone coping? Its now about 6 mths away from our wedding. What should we look out for when the timeline hits 6 months ha?

mee mee

nyny

Hi Kite
i will be Dec 2004 bride, too. nothing much has been done except for bridal package. plan to ROM in Dec 03. how about you?

forest

hi kookie,
ya lor... monday blues lor... aiya.. wkends r never enuff....
sad.gif

hey.. so ur wedding is in may ah?!?!? so good.. u check out the tong shu for 2004 liao meh?? its out liao ah??? me hvent decided anything on my wedding yet...... haiz......

pageup

Hi ladies,

Mee Mee, now you remind us, time really flies..only 6 months left
happy.gif

If you already got the wedding banquet and bridal package settle, I guess the next thing to do is to keep fit and beautiful.

For me, one more thing to look forward to, i.e my rom in October. hee hee

doreamon

Hi Bin Bin,

will try my best with the digital camera. still trying to upload the pictures but keep getting error lei. So sorry abt it. :p

Hi Forest,
Okie, no problem. Me too have not check anything on next year date too. :p

Hi Kookie (Doll),
Welcome back. Great to see you ard here
happy.gif
Why change nickname har?

kookie

Hi Doreamon, never change lei.. but here din show.. me also dun know wat happen... new outlook.. need some time to figure this out..
happy.gif

ivory

hi forest

me oso feeling very bluez.. hai... sad to come back to work on Mon...

hi kookie

mayb u try going to ur profile n change ur "Full Name" to Doll.. try n see if it helps
happy.gif

babestaurus

Hi ladies,

Wow... this forum layout has changed. Abit confused rite now... !!! Why izit so QUIET today??? Something wrong going on here???

oceans

Oh dear, really, left 6mths???
29656.gif
<font color="119911">Mee Mee</font>, you are right!!! To think me still laze around.... Me had not select my gown yet!!
lame.gif

<font color="0000ff">Pageup</font>, how's ur prepartion for your coming ROM?? That is abt 2mths time hor???
lol.gif

trixie

hi littlechillipadi
I've sent the file to you already. For tentative bookings of banquets, you don't need to pay any deposit. Once they've got another couple eyeing the same date, they'll call you to make a decision. Only upon confirmation do you need to pay deposit.

hi evon,
no lah..me not that into sports at all, only enjoy yoga
happy.gif

trixie

hi kite~
my wedding is in Dec04 too. I've booked bridal package with The Wedding Present and tentative booked banquet at M Hotel liao. Ntg much to do now except wait for hotel to call me up to confirm banquet and gown design in May04. Now shake leg
biggrin.gif

nyny

hi trixie
wow, you have book a date with the hotel already!!! really fast... so that means you roughly know how many tables you are going to invite already?

ingenue78

hi forest,
what's yr email addy?

will post it 2nite when i'm home...
actually, i did those crystal jewellery for my daily wear and evening wear... ;-)
very limited lah...feel paiseh to show also...

forest

hi doreamon,
ur date for wedding not fixed yet??? i thot u fixed liao leh.... kekkeek
happy.gif

hi kookie,
wah.. u r quite fast man... so, its jus out lah... hahaha.. i'm gonna wait till sept or so then will decide the mths for wedding.... might wait longer also... see how lah...
happy.gif

tks for the info... nonetheless...
happy.gif

hi ivory,
ya lor.. very bluez... there's quite alot of companies hving off day today.... haiz.. too bad.. we dun hve... today feel like a zombie at work man!!!
biggrin.gif

hi ino,
email me at [email protected]

no pai seh lah... its a skill tt u hve... must b talented to b able to come up with something leh!!!
happy.gif
tks tks!!!!
biggrin.gif

trixie

hi nyny,
yeah, my hubby &amp; i drew up a tentative guest list lor. we'll have about 25 tables. it's good to do that cos most hotels require at least 30tables. already we didn't manage to find too many that cater to our size, so it pays to plan early
happy.gif

mariesoh

Hi all

me also Jan bride...starting to get wedding jitters..seems like alot of things undone..
have not buy wedding shoes..not yet drawn up guestlist..house undergoing reno now...appliances not yet buy..both parents have not discuss what they wanna..*GASP*

One good thing is we manage to buy the suit for the groom yesterday at scotts shopping centre..original price was at 600 bucks..going at half price...can save some monie off the budget..=)

Any idea when should we have food tasting?

L

littlchillipadi

Hi Trixie

I am impressed by your compilation.....
So who have you guys sign up with?

ingenue78

hi forest,
i've sent u the link already. ;-)
*sigh* so angry wif my bridal shop! Really muz let off some steam...otherwise no mood!
they ask my FH and me to go for appt and made us wait for an hour! in addition, we were supposed to try on the man's suit...in the end, only the jacket is ready! They can't even rem what i've wanted for the design and the seamstress kept asking us what design we wanted. They can't even rem whether we made a full suit or a partial suit. This really got me hopping mad! Me Long-faced throughout the appt...my FH also got very angry...the only saving grace is the designer who sat down with us again and i made sure she wrote down all our requirements...
i'm now keeping my fingers crossed for my WG and EG...hopefully it doesn't turn out this way too...
;-( coz my 1st fitting is close to my PS...no time for changes...

rem forest, i shared wif u the name of my bridal shop...dun go there hor...*wink wink*

hi A &amp; W,
i sent u the link also! ;-)

angelbb

Hi Ivory,
Just emailed you... these are the only few picts I have...
happy.gif
Let me knoe if you need to take a better look at them yah?

Hi binbin,
Me decided liao... I reali like Divine best, so I'll be booking with them by this 1-2weeks. Will be joining you in the Divine thread soon liao!
happy.gif
Hmm... you looking for videographer ah?
wink.gif
Let me know if you wanna take a look at some works yah?

silver

Gd morning gals...

Guess someone just ve to start something here ya?

Jan,
So you are now doing for AD or ??

Jul,
How's ur long weekend? Hope you dun ve a shock when you are back hehe

J

jant

Hello Morning!

Jan here, me gotta use a diff nick already, can't use the previous one.

Hi silver, hehe.. me still thinking which one to go for, shld be the cheaper one i guess, but have to make sure all the things first b4 i really confirm... Guess we're talking abt the same thing..hehe...

Jul, Welcome back to work! hehe...

B

bubbles bu_bb77

hi gals,

haha, I thought I am very slack in my preparations, seems like all of us are stuck at around the same schedule. *phew*!

I think the headache part will come about 1-2months before our wedding, that's when everthing is more confirmed.

Marie, if I'm not wrong, food-tasting also about 2 months before. I was told by my wedding coordinator, if too early, we may forget liao or there may be some changes.

jul

Hi gals!
happy.gif
So happy to be back.
happy.gif
Am I missed? *hehe*

Wow! I see that u gals are talking abt gown designs &amp; hairstyles. So advanced. Me, still stuck checking for defects. *sigh*

My flat is a mess! Mostly the flooring problem. The parquet was hollow at several places &amp; the skirting is a mess! Wondering if HDB will change the whole skirting for me? And I only finished living room, &amp; 2 bedrooms. Still got kitchen, bathrooms, master bedroom, &amp; bomb shelter. *sigh* Must call HDB &amp; see if I can take longer than 7 days to check for defects
sad.gif

Ever -
Congrats on finding the new job! Hope u got a pay rise, &amp; u get to travel too. Not bad, considering the recession, blah blah...

clueless2705

morning gals,

Good morning exercise for the brains right??? ;op

July,Welcome back.. how long did you take to drag yourself out of bed??? guess u must be busy clearing your emails and the piles of work... poor gal.. must relax okie??

and btw gals, u got mails..

fencnef

gd morng pple..

rabbitwsk,
let me noe if u still wanna go and see see the gowns..aiyaa i forgot to mention to you e walking cat ydae, you may b interested..
happy.gif
i sent the link to ur email aldy..

trixie,
i've been looking at gown designs and gathered some ideas in my head liao..however need to discuss with patrick, cos' wat i see may not look gd on me...
happy.gif

evon,
good to see u around..where is the sports complex which u refer to?
happy.gif

chillipadi,
my wedding oso the same month as urs..
happy.gif
have fun with your planning..

rabbitwsk

Good morning ladies &amp; *wave*,

Fenc,
Really nice of you to walk me around yesterday... Out of those i think, the last shop's gown seems nice. I like the first gown I fit on very much. u can remember... Hope u can also get some ideas from the bridal pl
happy.gif

Ya, i think i will be going to Dang someday this mth. Lets go together la. will choose days when u hv no class...
You can confirm tonite coming to my pl?
Cheers...

babestaurus

Ladies Good Morning!!!
happy.gif

Hi Jul,
Welcome back... ur not alone im also trying to catch up with e rest! Hee hee...

Hi Silver,
Will see if I got any LOBANG for you ya... Cheers~

Hi Jan or Jant,
Hmm... why are you changing yr nick huh?

nyny

Hi Trixie
i plan to do that too. but scare that if the rough estimation is wrong. e.g. thought should be 30 tables, but end up 25 only; or thought should be 30, but end up 35 tables. how?

fencnef

hey rabbit..

1st ting mi come into office is to check my mails..heng ah, there arent many mails accumulated since the long weekend..hee..
happy.gif
thks for ur invitation to ur hse, however i dun tink mi can come 2nite liao,i havent do my reading and sch assignment yet..probably we can arrange to meet up next week or something..
happy.gif

binbin

hi angelbb! so u decided on Divine yar?
happy.gif
which designer u working with? sure, welcome u to the thread soon.... yes me looking for videographer but has been putting it off leh. have not viewed cin_p's friends' video yet, jia lat.....

u oso have lobangs? sure, i am interested. can send me?
happy.gif
my email is [email protected]

J

jant

Hello...

Yvonne, coz can't use Jan, think someone has registered their name using Jan so cant use Jan anymore...

Jul, dun worry lah, take ur time, slowly inspect the place.. of coz we missed u! hehe..

rabbitwsk

Hi Fenc

Ya, me too, not so many mails.
Tonite ju revision huh... no problem, we can talk again next week. I sms u la
happy.gif

Hv a gd day....

J

jant

Yvonne, think coz they change the lay out, so gues now it's pretty strict on the nick we use. If someone registered with that nick, nobody can use it liao...

babestaurus

Hi Jan,
oic... the format is some sort like femalebride.com. Anyway, we noe who ur la... hee hee! Hey, where is yr photo huh? Hvnt get to see yr real self yet *NOT FAIR*!!! Kee kee... heard ur tall rite?

clueless2705

Jan,

why dun u register this nick now? if not, scarly tomorrow you got to change nick again cos someone registered it...

Yvonne, this format is very similar to FBO... just that i think the private message function has not been activated yet...

btw, anyone know how to insert emoticons now?? i used to only copy and paste from the list.. now the list is gone, i feel handicapped...

cyn

ladies, my keys is ready for collection. tat's fast. it's only 3 weeks from my selection =) cant cope with the shock.. heehee... anyway, we've postponed to end of the mth.

binbin, i went to chryster with forest last week. but forgot to check on the rental charges. probably will go back one day. my makeup artist promised to go accessories shopping with me.. so see wat he recommends 1st.

btw, how's ur sun show? good?

aiyo, u stil haven viewed the video... haiz.., keke..

wow ino, you're so good with ur hand work leh... so impressed. can share the pic with me as well? thx.

hey, ur BS very not prof leh... how can they forget wat u wan... tat's bad. make sure u call &amp; scream at them everyday.. hee...

angel, u've decided on divine.. tat's good. one thing off ur list... but i guess u've to start preparation for ur gowns pretty soon.... stil gog to the gym?

tigger

Hi, I am also getting married in Jan (ROM and banquet). Haven't managed to fine tune the stuff as my FH the very slow and steady type. (And of course I am the one who is always pulling my hair behind him)Even though its still a few months away, I am actually looking forward to it. hopefully everything will turn out well -.-"

ever

hi gals!!

i'm here!! ya, jant... you better register before you gotta start using "jantt", janttt" tmw!! hahahhaha.....
crazy.gif

jul, no pay increment lah... at such times, i'm lucky to get a job!! cannot be too greedy.... heehehehehee....

guess we're still not used to the new format hor... yan, me always use the same few emoticons... so, i memorised liao!! you can type" \clipart", followed by"{....}" the "...." can be crazy, happy, sad, etc....

babestaurus

Hi Ever, Yan &amp; Jan,
What register? I didnt register my nick, is all the while Yvonne(babestaurus)! U mean need to re-register one huh?

babestaurus

Hi Ever,

How come im a JUNIOR MEMBER? Hmm... so weird some are NEW MEMBER or GUEST? Wow...this new format is confusing me at the moment. But nvm la as long as I can post my msg is alrite... hee hee!!!