(2003) Brides of year 2003

serene

it seems that everyone's talking about their forthcoming wedding and that i am the only 2003 bride around...

anyone to ease this "loneliness"??

B

bb

hiya, i'll be here to ease it. let's get to noe more about each other.

i've bought a re-sales flat. will be ROMing jan 2002. intend to have the big day in jun 2003.

tango

I'm the other
happy.gif

Should be early 2003. The date I wanted might not be agreeable with the church, too close to Good Friday.

serene

hello BB & Tango!

great to know i am not alone!
happy.gif

me? i have already ROM, jan this year. my wedding's planned for feb. 2002.

care to tell me the extent of your "research"? are you girls already looking at bridal boutiques and hotels?

homely

Hi serene,

your wedding is planned for feb 2003 you mean? I Rom in April 2000 and now still have not decided on customary yet. Cos' house coming and still working out the finances.

P

putise baby

Hi girls,

me another one...
we are planning for our wedding in Nov 2003. HTB wants to save more money first. Also by then we would be together for 9 years, and we kinda like the number 9.... means everlasting...
crazy.gif

we just applied for a 5-rm at P21 in Aug-01 and we were told to go choose our flat in Nov/Dec... so very excited... but a bit worried also as not enough savings yet...

but i must self-proclaim that i quite experienced in wedding preparations, helped 6 friends in theirs, so if anyone needs any help, pls feel free to ask
happy.gif

B

bb

Hi hi! So many of us
happy.gif

I'm currently planning for our ROM reception as we're going to hold it in a hotel suite with about 25 guests.

Headache as the wedding cake, the food, the flower arrangements, makeup, clothes are all very expensive.

Putsie baby, any lobang?

My budget is $1000 (exlcluding clothes).

Suite - $280
Photography - $350
Invitation Cards $30
Champagne - $40
Ring Pillow - $70
JP - $35
Wedding Cake - almost $200
Flowers - almost $200
Food and drinks - $100 plus

P

putise baby

hi BB,

which hotel are you using for ur ROM reception?
i believe that most hotels will have some contacts with bakery, florist etc and you may be able to get quite good prices...

i think for things like invitation cards, since there are only abt 25 guests, why not do them urself... and the ring pillow can also be self-made... and for photography... i came across a freelance photographer who wants to do free bridal photography (to practice his skills)... u can consider him (let me go find out where i saw his website) and ask some friends to take photos as well... i think if u going to have a customary wedding in 2003, you can save on the ROM stuff...

sorry, no really good lobangs as i helped my 6 frens with their customary wedding... they did not spend much for their ROM, in fact, i was the photographer for their ROM (3 frens)... i took digital photos and my dad helped me put into a slide show and burn on CD-ROM... they all like it a lot... say it's more personal...

hope this helps
happy.gif

starfruit

Hi BB,

Saw that u have a budget of $70 for ur ring pillow. I have a fren who has some brand new exclusive ring pillows for sale between the price of $38 - $40 plus. are u keen to take a look?

If u r, pls send an email to me at [email protected]

leng

Hi gals,

I'm another 2003 bride. Planning our wedding to be in Mar 2003.

We have applied for a 5-room flat in the West and will be selecting in Nov/Dec. Like putise baby, i m very excited too!

Early this year, i have started looking through bridal magazines and shortlisting bridal boutiques and hotels. Have got a few in mind now, but will only start looking seriously when we have got the wedding date confirmed.

B

bb

putsie baby, we're doing the invitation cards ourselves as my FH is a grahic designer. however still, we need to get the materials as it's going to be a special one.

we've booked a suite with oriental hotel. it was supposed to be $800 plus, lucky us, we got it at $400 plus due to the winter promotion.

i think the hotel would charge higher. am thinking of getting ourselves so that it would be cheaper.

precisely becos my wedding is one year later, that's why i want my ROM to be a special one as i dont ROM simply becasue i'm getting a flat.

starfruit, i've replied your email. yes i'm interested, do send me the pics.

P

putise baby

Hi BB,

Found the website of the guy I told you who is doing free bridal pics http://www.travelpug.com/wedding.php but not sure if he's still doing it...

Also i notice that there are some threads discussing abt ROM stuff which u may find useful...

I think it's sweet that you want to make your ROM special... i think most will just treat it as a legal process (like some of my friends) and spend the effort on their customary. I am hoping to do both the ROM and the customary on the same day (in church)... but if the flat does come too soon, then will ROM first...

btw girls, i suppose all your HTB have proposed... actually mine haven't, says he can't affort the enagagement ring yet... told him many times that the ring is not impt, but he insists... but it does seem a little strange that we are planning the flat, & wedding date, but he has not proposed... wat do u girls think??

homely

Hi putise baby,

actually you are not alone, my hubby hasn't propose also although we have Rom-ed. I did jokingly tell him that I will plan the customary till he propose. I feel that I have been short changed cos' it is a once in a life time thing.

B

bb

putsie baby, i'll be checking my email now.

my FH has not proposed when we already bought the re-sales flat and started planning on our ROM.

i made noises and he finally proposed on my birthday just about a week ago. somehow i feel that it'd be better if he could do it "voluntarily".

he has not got me the enagement ring yet because we're asking his friend to help us source for a worthy diamond. he present me the wedding bands instead.

serene

hi ladies, like some of your hubby, mine has not proposed too, but i don't think he ever will, willingly... he has done so in a joky manner, but if we are talking about the serious, kneel down whatever kind, then nope...

in any case, we have ROM-ed too and got a wedding band. hubby proposed to get me the diamond ring for our wedding itself...

hey, care to share some of the shortlisted wedding boutiques and hotel banquets?

you may wish to email me at [email protected]

B

bb

Hi, perhaps I can share with you gals how my FH proposed.

It was my birthday eve, after my religion meeting, my FH came to fetch me with a bouquet of flowers and we proceeded to the bar we normally drink. When we reached there, instead of going into the bar, he brought me up to the hotel room.

In there, there's a heart-shaped tiramisu cake with real tulips (my fav) as decor. And there's another rose posy. On top of a raspberry on the cake, there lies the ring.

He then proposed to me. Nothing very poematic, just simple, normal, daily talk. And the whole proposal event was over in just a wink. But the feeling linger on till the next day, till now in fact.

Serene, do not expect too much as I dont think nowadays the guys will kneel, most dont. But I do believe that no matter how much he hates in formal proposal, at least he must try to put in effort in doing so.

I've not really gone thru the boutiques yet but I've shortlisted some hotels as I think it would be better to book the date with the hotels earlier.

These are the hotels we've shortlisted for the first round. Most likely to cut more the 2nd round.

Sheraton Towers
Fullerton
Intercontinental
Grand Hyatt
Four Seasons
Mandarin
Hilton
Pan Pacific
Goodwood Park
Regent
Grand Copthorne
Royal Plaza on Scotts
Merchant Court

leng

Hi gals,

So i m not the only one. My FH has also not proposed yet, saying he can't afford the engagement ring. Hope that when he does, it will be a romantic and memorable one.

The hotels and bridal boutiques i have shortlisted are:

Hotels:
Four Seasons
Regent
Pan Pacific
Raffles

Bridal boutiques:
Silhouette
Kevin Seah
Allure

Din want to shortlist too many cos i think i'll be too lazy to visit too many hotels/boutiques.

ginger

Hi BB,

you mean that you have booked the suite at Oriental Hotel for $400+?? does that include hi-tea or lunch??

B

bb

hi ginger, yes, booked the suite at $469+++ without hi-tea or lunch. the suite is $888+++, but due to promotion, we got it cheaper. it's very huge, consists of bedroom, dining room, living room, there's still a small kitchen. after my company subsidy, it's only $200 plus. so very worthwhile as we get to spend a night over there too after everything is over in the evening.

dap

Hi gals

I'm a 2003 bride too. mind if I join in? I'm getting my wedding date this sun and we are looking at Jan 2003. My FH has also not proposed yet as he said he's saving very hard now. anyway, we have not ROM and we plan to have it in Feb 02. I've got my selection of flat liao...in admiralty..you can go to this forum under Home and deco and something about"admiralty" I'm pretty active there too.

It's good to be part of this thread as the "admiralty" thread have all who's getting married in 2002 and they have gotten their houses an in midst of reno.

tango

Hi all 2003 brides
happy.gif

I've not ROMed yet, I intend to do it all at one go sometime in April 2003. My ideal date was 26 April 2003 (sat) cos 27 is our anniversary
happy.gif

Hmmm, like I mentioned, my church was saying I couldn't hold it then cos it's one week after Good Friday, probably have to hold it the following week on 3rd May. Will have to check this out again.

Has anybody out there booked the hotel yet or bridal package yet? My HTB told me to wait first.

As for hotel,I'm not having many tables so here's my list :

Hotels (between 20 - 30 tables) :
-Conrad (shucks, my bro also wants)
-Four Seasons
-Westin

Bridal Boutiques :
- Silhouette (very high chance)

Hey, Putise Baby, which church are you intending to hold yours ?

ginger

Hi BB,
would like to ask you if you are ordering hi-tea/lunch for your guest or preparing your own food for them?? if you are ordering for from the hotel, please share with me how much do you have to pay per pax and what is the menu like.
I have also wish to hold ROM solemnisation and reception in a hotel as the date i would like to have is a Sunday, but it's the function room / "small ballroom" that I am thinking of using. Seems like a good idea to hold it in a suite, huh?

Any ladies have similar experience as what BB is going to have? or anybody have the experience of holding it in the hotel ballroom and having hi-tea/lunch after the solemnisation?

B

bb

hi ginger,

how many guests are u expecting?

most of the hotels i asked, they can cater for reception in the function room for about $30-$40 per pax and minimum of 30-40 pple at least.

i'm only having 25 guests, therefore i dont meet their requirements and also i think it would be more cosy to have it in a suite and enjoy the night there in the suite with just the 2 of us.

hotel food is always ex. ranges from $22+++ to $30+++ for 1 dozen of each food item.

i'm thinking of ordering only 2 items from the hotel and smuggle in the rest myself. need to order from hotel otherwise have to bring my own culteries as i dont like the idea of paper plates, plastic cups and spoons.

serene

hey leng, you mentioned you have shortlisted "Kevin Seah", where is he located?

btw gals, are you gonna choose a good date via the tong-shu or something? i plan to but am wondering if the 2003 lunar calendar is out as yet?

leng

Hi Serene,

Here's Kevin Seah's address and tel no.

1 Raffles Place
OUB Centre #04-20
Tel: 532 7597

So are you interested in Kevin Seah too? I visited him a couple of months back. Was very impressed with his gowns and the pride he takes in designing every of his gowns.

Heard from another thread that he is gonna increase his price. Actually tot of signing up with him before he does but my fh feels that i am too gan cheong. So, i'll have to wait and see.

serene

Hi Leng,

I cannot say that I am interested in Kevin Seah's gowns as I have not visited his boutique actually, thus my earlier question.

He is gonna increase his price? sigh* that's the bane for us ladies who are looking at packages now, isn't it?

Cn you tell me more about Kevin Seah and his stuff? Glamour type, simple type, sexy type... What's his package price like? MTM or OTR? Sorry to be asking so many questions, but I am hoping to judge from your comments if I should visit his boutique, budget etc...

Thanks, Leng!
happy.gif

ginger

Hi BB,

I think I will have around 40 guests. so i thought a suite is nice & lovely but not practical for my case.

U mentioned that hotels charges $30- $40 per pax (min. 30 - 40 pax). Is that for hi-tea or lunch? Do they charge for the use of their function room?

leng

Hi Serene,

Kevin Seah's package cost $4,800 and includes the following (if my memory serves me well cos it was about 2 mths ago that i visited him):

WG MTM, rental
EG MTM, rental
Men's suit, rental
Car decor
Flowers
Photography (can't really remember the details)
Accesories (i think)

Kevin is more into laces and beads. Those gowns that i saw are more of the drama and glamour type, but i think he is able to design a gown according to what you like. He also designs the accesories and sews matching designs on the shoes (although he doesn't provide the shoes).

I did not speak to Kevin personally on my visit. Spoke to his wife, Cynthia, instead. Intend to pay a visit again to talk to him personally.

Hope the info is of some help to you. BTW, care to share the bridal boutiques you have in mind?

P

putise baby

Hi girls,

wow... so many postings since i last checked... was on leave on fri... went for a massage with my HTB... decide to pamper myself and him... very relaxing... highly recommended...actually i signed up for a massage package with spa espirit with a fren (who just got married on 22 Sep.. no... she's not Zoe...)

anyway... tango... u asked which church i'm planning to hold me church wedding rite... actually to tell u the truth.. i've not a catholic yet... planning to go for the course next yr... i think we most prob will be using my HTB's church... Immaculate Heart of Mary. It is currently being renovated, so hopefully it will be completed by 2003.

& BB... it was really v sweet the way your HTB proposed... wish mine will be half as romantic... we saw a movie (can't remember the name) where the male lead proposed to his gf by saying "You win"... since then... my HTB has been saying that to me everytime i asked him how he's going to propose.... *SIGH*

Leng & Serene... there's another thread which discusses Kevin Seah so you may wanna join in there...

hope to hear from you all soon *HUGS*

serene

Thanks Leng, for the detailed info on Kevin Seah..

Also, thanks Putise Baby for the info on another thread, i will check it out!

Thanks!

tango

Hi all 2003 brides,

I was reading in another forum (weddingfair.com I think) and someone mentioned about hotels giving 'recession' discounts. Dunno which hotel actually called her and said they were willing to give a discount if she took a package from them.

I can't seem to log on there now, but someone there was suggesting that if there are brides who are keen on the same hotels, why not pull together and 'bargain' for better rates or better stuff ?

My recent calls to some hotels (including four seasons) hinted at the possibility of a discount but they tried to refrain from making it. Said that if the economy goes worse, they _may_. Of course, they didn't want to mention about recession and simply tried to convince me that prices may go up for 2003 which I don't think so. Most of the hotels barely have bookings for 2003 and that's a very rare sight. Some were quite pushy (calling me several times ?) and wanted me to quickly book so as to avoid disappointment. But their schedules were so empty!

Well, hope to hear from you
happy.gif

leng

Hi Tango,

I am interested in Four Seasons too. In fact, I want it so much that I am not looking at other hotels. So if we can indeed bargain for better rates, I dun mind pulling together.

tango

Hi Leng,

From you list above, you and I are actually having a few similar items!

I'm considering Four Seasons, as well as your 3 mentioned bridal boutiques, namely Silhouette, Kevin and Allure. I've not been to Kevin and Allure, but from other people's postings, it sounds like a possibility
happy.gif

I'm very comfortable with Silhouette, just trying to see what other shops can give me what I want.

If you were to take FS, are you looking at weekday or weekends ?

Btw, my shortlisted hotels are :

-FS
-Westin (only if I have > 30 tables)
Goodwood Park (I've not seen it yet, but table qty fits my bill)

Anyone else ? I might even move my wedding schedule to Late 2002 :p

leng

Hi Tango,

Yeah, I heard about the good service from Silhouette. Will probably go and have a look.

Both my fh and I would prefer weekends, but due to budget constraint, I am actually considering weekdays. Probably it would make more sense to opt for a not so ex hotel since I have a budget, but as I love FS so much, I just have to work around it.
crazy.gif

As I would only have 25 tables max, there are not too many choices as very few hotels have a small enuff ballroom. So how many tables are you looking at?

serene

WHAT?? Possible discounts from hotels for 2003 banquets? Could that be real??

hmmm... I am looking at about 35 tables, budget around S$800 nett per table, so I think FS is out for me, unless the discount is FOR REAL???

How can we check it out?

Serene
happy.gif

meimei

Hi gals,
How about bridal packages - any possible discounts and when will they adjust ? I heard from some shops that they are increasing instead 'cos some makeup artist and photographers are increasing their prices.
For KS, they are adjusting their std package to $5200 instead of $4800. Heard BV is also increasing soon.

tango

Hi

Leng,

I'm having around 25 - 30 tables, so if I want a weekend wedding and a ballroom to myself without having to share the foyer space or risk being moved to a 'conference' room cos I don't meet their minimum requirements, then these are the only possible hotels :

- Orchard Parade (25 - 30 tables)
- Goodwood Park (one ballroom for 22 -30 tables, no other ballrooms)
- Four Seasons

Others like Pan Pac, Westin etc require say 35 tables to have it at their main ballroom. If you read Pan Pac's discussion, those with less than 35 tables find that the given room is not nice as compared to the ballroom. Also, I find the foyer space to be important. I hope not to share the same breathing space with another bigger and grander wedding beside me
happy.gif

Regarding discounts, well, I'd say FS was very cordial about it, merely said times are bad and they'll only have the 2003 prices in January next year. What I asked was if I book now, do I lock the prevailing price, what if the prices do go down or if they suddenly have some promotion next year, am I still entitled for it.

Their answer was that I could book it now and lock the price, or I could just book the date, and leave the price open till they come out with the 2003 price. In this case, then I'm eligible for any promotions, but they wouldn't let me change my date. In another words, lock the date, not the price. Then we talked about the bad recession, and he just cheekily mention that who knows, there could be a 5% discount from current price, or the price could go up. But their schedules for 2003 is very empty! So the likelyhood of it going up is slim. But to be safe, do call them before they decide to adjust prices.

In fact, most hotels I know are almost fully booked on weekends till Dec 2002. But they hardly have anything for 2003, maybe 1 or 2 dates in Jan 2003, not even Feb 2003. My inquiries were to Westin, Conrad, Four Seasons, etc... Isn't that rare ? By now, they should be hearing for 2003.

Hence I felt I could wait and book much later since there's abundant dates.

Meimei,

The bridal houses are trying to increase, but they might increase then give sudden promotions ? It's very hard to say. But I think Bridal houses are more or less fixed, so I wouldn't mind signing that one early.

But dinner is tricky, cos you never know :p I guess most hotels will try to throw in perks like free chair covers which were once unheard of or free beer, room upgrade etc...

serene

Tango, that's a great analysis you have done..

So what would you suggest we 2003 brides do? Do we hang on till there's news from the various hotels and risk the date we want?

astrud

Harros Leng and putise baby,
Great to find you gals here...
happy.gif

And hi to the other ladies here as well
happy.gif

I'm a 2003 bride as well- keeping my fingers crossed that i wld be a June bride...hope u all dun mind I join in the discussion.

Meimei,
I thinking of signing up with KS as well. Do u know when is he increasing to $5,200? I wld like to sign up before he does that.

u noe something...ted wu wldn't even allow lock-in of prices for 2003 until 2002.

Hi all,
On the issues of early banquet booking, it's really tricky. i was told by some hotels that their price list for 2003 will only be released btw Jan to Mar next yr and some like Regent in Sept- Oct (i've juz received Regent's 2002 pricelist like 2 weeks ago)...which is kind of late for some of us who have date preferences.

So if u are getting married earlier in the yr 2003 or is particular abt a certain date, then mebbe u need to play safe and lock the date in earlier. Most pple book like 1 to 1.5 yrs in advance anyway.

I was told by Hyatt abt 2 mths ago that they will impose a 15%-20% mark-up on their current prices for 2003 (not sure if it's still applicable now, given the recession) and if the released price is lower, than u wld still be locked in on the higher price. So if this is the case in times of recession, we would really "loo-gee".

Then again, it defers from hotel to hotel. Prob better to check it out for the hotel preferred and see if we can work out a fair arrangement with them. It's most likely that if u want a particular date and want to play safe...u may have to be prepared to pay slightly more.

Hope this has helped.

BTW, do u gals think it's a bit too early to book the bridal packages now? I'm having this dilemma again. Any suggestions?

tango

Hi Astrud,

Well said! For 2003 brides, if you really need to lock the date, then risk loo-geeing or you might even gain if the situation turns around! Too hard to tell which way it'll go. The hotels very smart to say 'you will be locked at the higher price' even if it comes down. Make all of us feel 'pek chek'.

Yup, prices for 2003 are available earliest next Jan, some hotels in March cos they're holding back in case there's an upswing or downswing. The best I can think of now is that if you really need to book before their 2003 prices are confirmed, then try to ask the banquet manager nicely to try to work out the 2003 details and let you know asap. Most managers themselves are clueless which way it'll go, cos they are also waiting to see which way the economy goes.

Hi Serene, Meimei and Cheer,

Today I really could feel the power of 'group bargain'!

serene

Hi Meimei and Tango, it was really good meeting you gals yesterday! We should do it again soon, somemore, the power of "group bargain"!!!

Hi Astrud, I have the same dilemma as you... it's like the minute I step into any bridal boutique, tell them i am a 2003 bride, they "brush" me aside... it's quite "demoralising"....

serene

astrud

Hi ladies,
wow...where did u gals go last nite to have experienced "group bargainning power"?

So what happened? mind telling me...i may have missed this earlier in the thread.

Meimei,
Are you thinking of signing up with kevin as well? the latest news i have from putise baby is that kevin is increasing prices likely in mid nov but he's gonna inform her first.

i think i might as well as juz sign up within this week or next since hubby is going on reservist after that... too lazy to think anymore. All in all, i visited like abt 10 bridals and still like kevin best....i think if i dun sign up soon, i gonna get confused again. :p

Hi Serene,
Actually i haven't really gotten the "u are getting married in 2003! Come back closer to ur date..." treatment from most of the bridals i have visited except 3. i usually tell them i have really hectic travel schedule...when things get busy, got no time to look ard so gotta do them now...surprisingly it has worked for most.

Most told me it's fine to book now if i have made up ur mind. So i wasn't like pressurized or asked to come back later.

i think i'm gonna settle the bridal, then the dinner early next yr if i can confirm when my parents are moving to their new place (I'm buying over my parents' unit).

Hope all's well...hate to stress abt things that are still a long way off.

talk to u gals later

Smiles
happy.gif

meimei

Hi Serene,Tango,cheers,

Yes, not denying our group bargaining power, I really enjoyed yesterday's visit as each of us was asking questions so nothing was missed out. If I were to go alone, I may not have asked all the correct questions. Thought that both bridal shops have good service as well - showing us their best works and packages esp. Allure though we were so late for our appt.

Hi Astrud,
10 bridal shops ! Wow, you have really done your "homework" - puts pple like me getting married in 2002 in shame. I have not been that active yet. Which shops have u visited so far and what are your comments ?

I am not decided on KS yet. I have shortlisted a few shops to visit with my FH before deciding. If you like KS so much, then go for it. It is true that if you visit too many bridal shops, you tend to be confused about what you want.

astrud

hi meimei,
I was in between jobs in aug so i took the opportunity to go ard bridal shop hunting.

visited the following bridals and below are my opinions :

1. Bridal Veil- like the simplicity and crystal beading but feel i won't click with the designer coz i'm such a fussy lady myself :p

2. Divine Couture - all looks the same aft a while. All gowns are pouffy and have sexy low backs. anyway, i din like the service attitude of the designer....made me feel dat I'm not good enough for their gowns

3. Silhouette - Service is good. Designers are versatile. Gowns are of good quality fabric and workmanship is commendable. I love the ambience of the shop. My 2nd choice aft kevin seah.

4. Charis - designs are loud and more creatiove...must really be an avant garde drama queen to carry off. Pkg very reasonable and is the cheapest amongst the designers

5. Taiwanese types such as Seletar Broadway, Fame Bridal and Golden Horse Awards - they are more pushy but can throw in a lot of free gifts

6. Allure - designer is a friendly chap but i personally feel that their gowns are too feminine for me.

7. Wedding Present - Din leave much of an impression on me, esp when the designer din tell me dat he wasn't going to be ard for my appt.

8. Emmanuel B Couture - Also din leave much of an impression on me...designer must too preoccupied with another customer even when i made an appt.

9. Ted wu - actually he wasn't in my short-list but i won a ted wu brand new otr so i was there for my measurements. take a look ard....some designs were nice but others were not. like the peranankan ones though...very expensive...basic pkge more than 5.5K.

Gonna sign up with kevin this wkend...dun want to wait anymore, lah.

happy.gif

meimei

Hi Astrud,

Thanks for your detailed description of the bridal shops that you have visited so far. Share some common views with you like Ted Wu is nice but above my budget.
Wedding Present - went to their wedding show but didn't quite like their bold styles.
Plan to take a second look at shops like Allure, Emanuel B, Flamingo and Silhoulette. Hope I can settle on a bridal shop soon so it's a load off my mind.

tango

Hi Meimei,

Before settling the bridal shop, remember to visit the photographers first. Cos if you really like a particular photographer, then it might screw up your boutique selection
happy.gif

Astrud,

You're so lucky to win something from Ted Wu. Was it from the Ted Wu show ? Btw, for all the shops above, did you just browse, or did you try the gowns ? There's a lot of difference after trying.

I'm planning to push my date perhaps to Sept 2002, now I'm really running short on time! :p But hotels will be heavily booked for Sept (9 month), then my bf now want July!

Oh dear, oh dear ...

For bridal stuff, I think it's more or less down to Allure or Sil, very heavily dependant on choice of photographer. For the fun, I think I'd try Ted and Tan Yoong just to see myself in their gowns.

But dinner! *bang head* still dunno where! Actually, if today ain't a public holiday, there's so many things I could do!