<font color="ff0000">IRRESPONSIBLE BABYSITTER AND AGENT!!! </font>
Agent:<font color="ff0000">PETER ONG ENG HOCK</font>
<font color="ff0000">HP: 9388-9332</font>
Agency: <font color="ff0000">JIA HOUSEHOLD CARE SERVICES </font>
Address: 179, RIVER VALLEY, #05-11, RIVER VALLEY BUILDING, S(179033)
Babysitter: MDM ONG
Address: Blk 625 Senja Road #05-146, S(670625)
Yesterday, went to my ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) house to collect my boy clothing. I asked her for the bal deposit, she told me that our agent (Peter) told her not to return us the balance monies. Peter even told her that we are suppose to give her 1 week notice if we found another new nanny. That stupid hypocrite didn’t tell us that we are suppose to give her 1 WEEK notice ??? I even asked him to look for another nanny for us as Mdm Ong already informed us to look for another nanny.
How can he said that ? So I asked Mdm Ong to called him because I wanted to clarify whether is she telling the truth.
She called Peter & told him that I want her to return us our monies. He asked Mdm Ong NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR, IF WE COME TO HER HOUSE to collect my boy clothing. He even said that she DON’T HAVE TO RETURN US OUR MONIES & JUST IGNORE US. Then Mdm Ong told him that we were already in her house & beside her now. She wanted me to talk to Peter personally to clarify the whole matter but that IRRESPONSIBLE Peter don’t even dare to talk to me. He told Mdm Ong that he’s very busy & quickly hanged up the phone.
I’m so angry how can he be so irresponsible & who is he to decide that Mdm Ong shouldn’t return us our money ???? That bloody sissy, don’t even dare to sit down & sort things out, he just go on hiding.
Please be cautious when you are looking for a babysitter agency. We would like to share with you our true life experience.
Our ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) was introduced to us by Peter.
During the interview, we informed them that we needed her to take care of our son day and night, sending him over on Sun night and picking him up on Fri night. They agreed verbally. No contract was signed. Mdm Ong initially took good care of our boy, born in Dec 2004. But things started to change in Jun 2005.
This is a summary of what had happened:
1. We were not informed that the nanny's daughter was also pregnant and her estimated delivery date is in Feb 2005. After her daughter’s confinement in Mar 2005, she helped to look after her granddaughter at the same time! As we needed day & night care for our son, we did not expect her to do so!
2. As the babies' age gap was so close, we doubted that she could handle them both simultaneously. However, she reassured us many times that the situation "will only be temporary". In addition, the agent (Peter) also assured us that the nanny will be "professional" enough not to handle more than one baby.
3. When her granddaughter began to stay with her in late March, we noticed that she shared the baby products we provided her for our son's exclusive use. This included formula milk, clothing, milk bottles, wipes, diapers, etc. Although we do not have concrete proof, but the speed of use is proof enough. Seeing that our son is still in "good care", we decided to close one eye on this, even though it was at our expense!
4. On 27 June 2005 (after taking care for 4 months), Mdm Ong informed us to look for another nanny because her daughter needed her to take care of her granddaughter! Isn't it supposed to be only temporary?!
5. Anyway, this coincided with the time when we had to change the formula milk (from infant FM to 6mths FM). Also perhaps she finds it a hassle to cook and feed our son, who has to start taking porridge and cereal as he was 6 months old. As we needed time to source for another nanny, we had no choice but to let her continue to take care of our son as we had work commitments.
6. On 3 July 2005 (Sun night), when we brought him back to her house, we smelled something is burning in her kitchen but she insisted the smell was from downstairs. The next minute, I saw burning smoke from her kitchen dustbin! It’s actually a cigarette! We did not even know that someone smoke in the house! She quickly poured water into her dustbin.
7. The next morning (Mon), it was raining very heavily and we had to send some things over to her. We saw that she dressed our dear son only in a T-shirt and diapers and left him sitting near an open window! Her darling granddaughter was dressed in long-sleeved and long-pants thick pyjamas in a bouncer away from the open window!
8. Knowing that our son is no longer in good care, we quickly found another babysitter and sent him there on 10 Jul 2005, 2 weeks after Mdm Ong inform us to look for someone else.
9. Before we rendered her service, we placed a $700 deposit (1 month) with her. As Mdm Ong was the one who requested us to look for another nanny, we assume that she will refund us the balance deposit ($150) which we placed with her. However, she turned around and said that we were the ones who wanted to terminate her service and refused to return us the balance!
10. Fed up with liasing with her, we called Peter on 9 Jul 2005 and told him what happened. We requested him to help us to chase for our money. After that, he MIA and refused to answer our phonecalls. We continued to try to contact him. When finally we got him, he told us to go SMALL CLAIM COURTS to claim back our money! Not to mention, there was no contract signed nor documents drawn for rendering Mdm Ong's service so how can I file a report?!
He’s so irresponsible and unprofessional, yet we had to pay him commission of $60! Really cannot believe that he provided such lousy service!
Anyway, up till today (26 Jul 2005), we have yet to claim our money back.
<font color="ff0000">We want to warn everyone out there not to use Peter's or Mdm Ong's service.</font>
PLS HELP TO SPREAD THIS TO ALL MUMMIES, FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES!!!
It has been almost a year since i last pop in! Hope tat u gals still remember me. Heard from Meow that this thread is still very much alive and active when we meet up last Sat so i pop in and catch up with u gals!
nova juniors reporting!
are ~ rachael ngan jing ni ~ 04 Oct 2004
Aloevera ~ Megan Neo Rui En ~ 23 Nov 2004
Evelyn ~ Natalie Chew Shi Qian ~06 Dec 2004
Oranges ~ Linus Lai ~ 18 Dec 2004
yve ~ Goh Shi Min Angeline ~ 9 Jan 2005
Meowie ~ Sheryl Toh Jing Xuan ~ 14 April 2005
Serrich ~ Lee Teng Yee Sherilyn ~ 30 June 2005
There's two place to make the tai mao bi aka scholar brush. Its either the famous well known and pricely taimaobi located at mohamad sultan or at KKH, or the one i'm going to, tat's babeszone. Babeszone prices are more reasonable and they're giving me 10% off lor and they also have a cert too. Maybe the cert not as nice as Fantastic sams, but i can make one myself too ah. No choice, Fantastic Sams promotion of free hair cut is over already. You interested to make the brush huh? Sms me then... no. didnt change
Kekeke.. after weddin me long time never log in until i planning for bb then come back to this forum again..
The pic was taken on her full month. We shaved her botak 1 day b4 her full month.. She used to have lots of hair.. Realli missed the touch of her soft soft baby hair.. Now onli spiky hair..
So u have decided to engage Babeszone. Actually its realli convenient for us since they provide door to door service. Come to our place to shave bb's hair foc and deliver the brush to us once its ready. Do take note that their shave is nt those skin head botak as they are using those shavers with safety device.
Cher Lee came and cut Sheryl's hair last night. She didn't shave her botak. Well, before Cher Lee came, my hubby was having thoughts to shave her hair away like very sayang like that. Now she didn't shave her botak, he say aiya why didn't shave. Contradicting
Yesterday Sheryl was sleeping, out of a sudden she scream while we were still discussing the details. Then she left in a hurry cos very late liao. Forget to ask her when can deliver the brush to us and if they will call us before delivery. Oh i spend $150 yesterday.
Hmm..to me quite reasonable. Their brushes starts from $78 or so. The one i choose is already $98. But i think if i were to compare to the Taimaobi, i believe their's more ex.. Prices haven't less discount yet. Still ex meh?
Leo and Yve,
Yeah lor. Definately got a gathering lah. I mention it to be around Oct. If you gals wan it to be in Nov, its fine with me. Maybe we choose a date on holiday eve or on fridays lor. Hows that?
Sheryl was sick, so is mummy. Tue jus send her to A&E at KKH. She has constipation for a week and we were very worried. No matter how we dilute the milk, she still wont poo. So no choice bring her to KKH for treatment. Glad on the day itself she finally poo....and a very bag one too.
Today she has flu and cough...genes are like mine. Sensitive nose...so now she's on medication.
Of course you have to come. Who says its only for mummies and not ladies? Mummies also ladies leh.
You're welcome to join us. No problem. Do bring BB Linus out too.
i'm working on the 3rd Nov....so i better dun stay out too late on 2nd. Any comments on christmas eve? That's a good day and i believe most work half day only right? But i dunno whether christians need to go for mass or not. Maybe can organise a bb gift exchange. But gotta book tables early.
Im ok with ur hse. Messy... no problem. I already get used to it becos... my hse oso very messy with nat around. I was thinking if at some1 hse, our bbs can move freely and they can interact with each other.