(2002) Brides of year 2002

S

shunkuey

Hi Kinky,
Initially booked to do my wedding photography at Nov and just wanting to go thru the photography session and forget about having the customary and wedding banquet. I just wanted to have a small and quiet dinner with close family members from my hubby and my family. But last minute my mum insist that we go thru the customary. So we quickly source for hotel last month and also decide to go ahead with the photography first. So now can relax a bit and concentrate fully on my flat's renovation.

vee kee,
i bought my toilet bowls 2 weeks' back at $210 each!!!! Also bought lightings. This saturday going to buy curtain rods to have contractor to install for me! Save $$$$!!!

yvonne

Hi all

me a Sep 02 bride oso!
jellybeans..mine is the same date as u..
28/9/2002!
happy.gif

4 me..banquet venue booked liao (MM)..hmm..bridal..if u have read the thread under Paris bridal..u'll noe wat's going on..
paid deposit but havent been to any appt..now having 2nd tots...worried abt the service there..
in the meantime, still shopping 4 bridal..

how abt the rest?

ssl

Hi Jellybeans & Yvonne

Welcome! My wedding date is 24 Sept. heehee
so we are all around the same time huh.

Have chosen Orchard Hotel and Jazreel Low Collections as the hotel & bridal shop for my wedding.

So far, busy looking for sandals and will be meeting my designer either end Dec or early Jan to discuss my MTM gowns' designs.

tiny123

Hi All

I'm also a OCT 2002 Bride!
happy.gif

Finally someone has asked this question. Been wondering anyone marrying in Oct since I saw there are May & Nov 02.
Mine is on 4 oct 02!
happy.gif

Cheers.

S

shunkuey

Baby Dokie,
i have not check on leaping lizard's pricing as from the magazines their prices are like quite high. I got a nice pair from Metro at $69.00. If u r getting a pair for ur photography, especially outdoor maybe u want to get a not-so-expensive pair cos' for my case i went to the seaside and in the end shoes got plenty of sand and black oil on it, now cannot wear anymore.
Try Takashimaya, Isetan and two other shoes boutiques at Scotts. Ricci No. also got nice wedding shoes but prices starts around $90 & above.... any budget for ur shoes?

novbride

hi all octbride-to-be!

wow! so glad we have this thread exclusively for Oct 2002 brides
happy.gif
Thks to lollipop!

Hey! I'm still looking out for a bridal pkg, any recommendations from u gals? I've only been to Bridal Veil and Silhoutte. BV was my first stop and I was quite impressed by their service. I like their pkg bcos it includes Indoor/Outdoor photography! but i'm still wandering if i really like crystals
happy.gif
was quite happy with Silhoutte too, I get to speak to the designer..but then..their pkg is more expensive..

lollipop,
wah! u so fast settle everything liao ah ;) Ok, will tell u why I had this nick..Actually, I always wanted to held my dinner in Nov cos Nov is a special month to me..so I started using this nick in the forum...but so happen that the hotel that i wanna booked, all the Saturdays in Nov is taken, so end up i took Oct 19 loh. hee!
happy.gif
din know i can find someone in the forum with the same date
happy.gif
oh, my hse also will be ready next year leh...

cheers!

chemson

Me Me Me too ! Also a September bride....!!! 14th September 2002... earliest so far, huh ? Booked Four Seasons liao.. yet to confirm my bridal package... but have one in mind.. so more or less decided.... will confirm in the next 3 weeks...
happy.gif
Also booked my actual day photographer.. am gonna used Monica of Vividshots...
happy.gif

islandpub

hi all May-brides,

good morning!
happy.gif

hi rolly1,

actually hor.. i never do a mask on myself before leh... so i also dunno how to do leh... n i also dunno which mask is gd to get leh...
lame.gif
any recommendation n can teach me how to do it? thanks a lot....
happy.gif

hi vee kee,

happy toilet bowl shopping!!!
lame.gif

hi shunkuey,

thanks for sharing with us ur diet plan... hmm... looks quite easy n simple to follow... only need more discipline....
happy.gif

heng ah... at first i tot ur diet plan is something like got to follow certain diet and must eat specified thing only....
lame.gif

eh... i see that ur diet plan u never mentioned cannot eat chocolate hor??? can eat or not hah? my fave leh....
lame.gif

regarding the shoe hor.. this fri i going for my photoshoot both indoor n outdoor leh.. but i will be wearing the shoe (a silver glittering pair)which i intend to use for my wedding day one leh... how hah? i scared wait like u say if go outside may get dirty? i got another pair white one which i wore for my ROM but cant go with the kua n my EG which i will be taking for indoor mah.. so how hah? dun tell me i ve to bring both shoes then for outdoor i wear my white one ah?

hi kinky,

u mean married friends cannot be bridesmaid liao meh? is this bcoz of ur church wedding or for ur ah yees also cannot? but hor i got a gf who is already married and she going to be her friend's bridesmaid for her church wedding this fri leh....????? i tot shldnt be a prob whether ur friends are married or not? i mean, if not married then call maid of honour then if married call matron of honour???? actually i also not very sure lah but that's wat i heard lor.... maybe u want to go check around first?

hi Baby Dokie,

juz kpo lah... but y u gg to cancel ur church wedding hah? paiseh leh....
lame.gif

joker

Hi Pegsfur,
Actually I also don know whether to consider cheap? The prices excludes bridal vehicle and actual day make-up. Besides got the journey to consider. So overall like also not very 'hua2 suan4' liao.
lame.gif

Anyway, I do like my fotos a lot. Don know whether really nice or me no expectation la. But in the end, they will return me the whole set of 77 pcs made into a smaller album. That's the best part becos I wan all my fotos.
happy.gif

S

shunkuey

Hi Islandpub,

Chocolate can eat but limit urself to one small bar (u know like the small bar from van houtten) once a month. Chocolate my fave too but no choice have to limit myself lor. Same goes for fried stuff especially KFC!!!! Some more now X'mas and Chinese New Year coming hor, so really must discipline ourselves!!!!

For the shoes hor, I advise u better wear a another pair for ur outdoor (if u r going to the beach or green field) and keep the one that u intend to wear for ur actual day in the indoor shoots only. My pair of shoe thru out the photoshoot also didn't match my "kua" and one of my EG, but in the end, photographer didn't shoot my shoes so it's ok
happy.gif
Try to check with ur photographer first? Sometimes it is ok one cos' ur gown might have cover up ur shoes.
shunkuey

L

loreal

Hi! all,

me oso sept02 bride2be.
Jellybean & yvonne , same as both of u, mine is 28th sept too! that day is oso my birthday...
I've booked my wedding at New Otani.
As for wedding package, last sat had made a booking from Chris Creation... oso very worried cos' after booking than we realised that there are uncountable bad remarks... especially after reading the forum...

yvonne

Hi Loreal,

a colleague of mine had his wedding in Oct 2001..he told me tat his bridal is Christian Creation @ IMM..
saw the photos..turn out quite nice leh..n i think he took quite a lot of extra photos on top of the pkg..
perhaps i'll check with him the details then let u noe who to look out/request 4..

lollipop

Morning Everybody!

Whoa! Must say I din expect that much response from you gals! Thank you!

Let's see...

m2m: So I'm correct huh? *lollipop takes a bow* Actually I quite like their songs. They are young, they are pretty and their songs are so sacharine sweet... I like their song from the Pokemon movie "Don't say you love me"

As for banquet venue, finalize the number of tables needed, then it will be easier to do the shortlisting. If you need any help, lemme know, cos I have collected quite a number of pkg from various hotels b4 I decided on Oriental.

Hey, I signed up with GHA as well. Will be going down for my first appt this month. Looking forward to it! Who's your designer and photographer? You must have signed up during the exhibition at Suntec right? Was GHA your first stop? When's your appt? Paiseh, ask so many questions... *lollipop shy*

Dawn1002: Hi Dawn! 19th Oct is our priority...but we would have taken 26th Oct too if 19th weren't available. Anyways, welcome! *lollipop extends warm hug*
happy.gif

Tiny123: *lollipop smiles* actually this whole time I was thinking about the same thing. M I the only Oct bride around? that's when I saw new conversations like Mar, May, and Nov 02, thought I should start the ball rolling :B

Nov Bride: OIC...why is Nov a special mth to u? Care to share? Was it the mth when you first got to know your fh?
wink.gif

Bridal Veil and Silhoutte's pkg quite exp leh. If you like crystals, why dun u try popping by Emmanuel B. Couture? Heard alot of nice comments on Elaine. Scout around before you make any concl.

So we share the same wedding date huh? *Lollipop does a little whoppee jump...Crash! oops..lollipop tidies hair, smooths skirt* Umh, sorry ah, a little boh liao here.

So where will your banquet be held? where will your new nook be? Mine's P21. Letter haven't come...

To All, It's great talking to you guys! Hope to know you better!

kinky

Hi Islandpub...
Dunno ler...whether married girl frens can be maid of honour or bridemaid (whatever they call it). I never ask any of them cos I guess they probably would not want. I have a bestman liao, just dunno who should be my bridemaid...

Hi Shunkuey...
Thanks for the diet plan...char kway teow is my favourate dish...

Hi Baby Dokie...
Y u going to cancel the Church Wedding? Can't u like do the customary in the morning say about 8 or 9 am then follow by Church Wedding at about 10.30am...In the evening then have the dinner...
Where will the Church Venue be?

chemson

Hi Och..Welcome !

Phew... thot I was the only one getting married dat day.. :p

Have you booked your banquet and gotten your bridal package?

piyo

Hi all,

Good to hear of so many Mar 02 brides.. Mine is on 18 Mar 2002... So far, I have taken my wedding photoshoot last monday and going to view my photos this Sat.. very excited..

As for the hotel, they called to ask me to choose the wedding cards, then now going through the guest list.. My house reno is done..so it's more concentrated on preparing for the wedding dinner..

bleuz

hi all,

glad to see so many september brides here
happy.gif

my wedding is on 7th september and will be having my banquet at rasa sentosa. i've also booked my gowns with irene's creation.

looking forward to everyone sharing about their wedding preparations here....
happy.gif

has anyone decided where to go for their honeymoon yet?

islandpub

hi shunkuey,

wahz! only one small bar in a month ah????!!!! err.... this one a bit difficult liao... ok, let me try first....
lame.gif

re the shoes my only worry is when taking photos in the kua lor... coz i know all my other gowns cover my feet one but the kua i not sure coz they say cannot try one n no need to try also coz on the photoshoot day they will juz adjust the kua with pins etc... then only when nearer my actual day then they will alter the kua for me...

hi Kinky,

y dun u juz ask ur frns? for all u know they may not mind at all n want to be ur bridesmaid afterall... esp if they are ur close frns?

berlinelee

Hi, all of you

I will be gettng married on 24th Nov next year too. Glad to know there are so many nov 2002 brides.
I don't think we are too KS. I just booked my banquet not long ago (2 weeks) and it seems that most of dates that we wanted for Nov and Dec are fully booked since beginning of this year. My Fh and myself regreted that we should have booked earlier so that we could actually get the 'ideal' date that we wanted. But luckily we still managed to get the venue that we wanted.

By the way, if anyone of you need advices for reno, feel free to ask me. And hopefully I will be able to help! Heehee!!
happy.gif

Any nov 2002 brides staying in Seng Kang?

joker

Hi Piyo,
Well-done! Seems like you are all prepared to be the bride already. Me waiting for our reno be be completed by this week, but it seems like still got lots of outstanding. After that then we will concentrate on the guest list and the liasing wif the restaurant.

Welcome to this thread.
wink.gif

pegsfur

Joker,

Looks like yrs is a good deal leh... can get all the photos back. Remember to show us when u have collect the photos ok?
happy.gif

Piyo,

U took yr photos last mon & u can view this Sat liao? That's fast! I took last Thurs but now they haven't call me yet. They said will take abt 1-2 weeks. So now, I'm like u, waiting anxiously
happy.gif

M

mar bride

Hi Pegsfur,

my bridal shop is not a well-know name, located at Riverwalk. Actually both the designer and ladyboss are very nice and friendly throughout most of my mtgs with them. Also, as both me & FH are very chin-chai abt the package, we got along quite well with them. It is only recently that I start to feel that after I hv selected my photos and paid up, they became less approachable & helpful. My WG has loosen quite abit (becos I was really quite fat when I took measurement) and becos it is strapless, I felt very insecure in my WG during photoshoot in Sep. Besides, on that same day, I hv also requested the designer to add in a few more things to my WG (thot too bare), so recently called him up juz to remind him to do it and also to fix my next fitting in Jan 02. However, he just pushed me aside, saying that his 02 schedule is not out yet and that I don't have to remind him on the WG. Got very shocked by his reaction - maybe called him at wrong timing. But I thot I should not be too nice with them from now onwards - scared that they will take me for granted. Anyway, I hv to source EG elsewhere becos originally planned not to have dinner. I took out EG and car from the package, so my package is only @ $2488. But I top up abt $1.5k extra for the photos, so end up quite shiong also.

Juz hope things will improve next year.

mae

Hi all,

My wedding is also on Oct next year. Booked my banquet already. Thought of booking my bridal maybe sometime after chinese new year.... is it too late??

Hey lollipop,

where is GHA? Sorry I don't know the short form.

och

hi chemson,

i thot i was the only one getting married on that day too! :p

i booked my banquet n bridal package already. where did u book urs? my banquet is at hyatt, gowns package fr margaret brides n photos fr serangoon broadway.
happy.gif
on the day photography is with hilarion goh.

hi bleuz,

nope, no idea where to go for honeymoon yet. hv u shortlisted any?

jocelyn

Hi Mar Bride,

is ur bridal call Moments in Life @ Riverwalk? I think that's the only one there rite?

My friend signed up with them, saying the service is not bad too. Is it the same? If it is, i think i got to warn my friend abt this.

joker

Hi Pegsfur,
Will definitely try to show you all the fotos when I can collect it next Jan. Hi Mar Bride, seems like we all got the same problem, will definitely top up more $$$ for the additional fotos. Nice or not nice, it's still us wat, right?
proud.gif
At least I don feel so guilty now, knowing that it's normal.

Pegsfur, beware beware. Wallet sure big hole when choosing fotos.
lame.gif
Know when can choose fotos liao?

lollipop

Hi Mae,

WELCOME to the family!

GHA stands for Golden Horse Awards. They have two locations, one is situated in Tampines and another, Yishun.

From what I gather, the average period to make-to-measure a WG and EG takes about 5 months. Photography session for my case will be in May. Because CNY falls in Feb 12-13, I'm afraid it'd be rushing for you. Sometimes it is better if you source around earlier so that you won't feel "rushed" into making decisions... you'd feel less stressful.. Perhaps you can start looking around for bridal pkgs now?

Hey Dawn1002/tiny123/Nov bride/m2m, what do you think?

cowie

Hi Everyone,
I'm also a sept 2002 bride. Glad to see so many of you here
happy.gif

My wedding will be on the 15th, banquet at MM (Hi, Yvonne
happy.gif
) and bridal with Yvonne Creative
happy.gif

chemson

Hi,

My package...yet to confirm.. have 1 in mind...99.9% sure.... just need to decide between which photographers to use.... will sure let you know when it is 100% confirmed... :p I really like her style.. went there 3 times oredi.. :p
Need to confirm my package before I start my flat renovations.

m2m

To all Oct 02 brides here,

Wow! More brides here now! Please share your bridal shop/wedding venue with us!

Lollipop - I've booked with GHA Tampines. Jessie is my designer and Ben will be my photographer.
This is the first stop we went to during a bridal exhibition 1 year back and boy! I was pursuaded! Jessie is a very nice person and I enjoy talking to her.

My first appointment will be in February, I will be discussing ideas on my MTM gown. Yours is this month! I am getting anxious for you!

How about your designer and photographer? Have you had any ideas on your MTM gown currently? I flip through many magazines this month and still can't visualise what look nice on me.

I have yet to select a wedding dinner venue but intend to replace the Shark's fin dish.

mae - GHA is Golden Horse Awards. They have two branches, Tampines and Yishun.

m2m

Hi Lollipop,

I agree with you.

Mae, try to look around for a bridal shop now. My MTM session will be in February and I will be having my photos taken in June.

Lollipop, seems like you are 1 month ahead of me! Maybe your wedding day is 5 days earlier? But that's okay, I am get some ideas from you!

P.S. Lunchtime now, so more active!

aliblue

hi All Mar brides!!

Me too, a Mar bride too. My date is same as Cindy - 24th Mar but dinner on 25th Mar.
happy.gif

Well, just done my photoshoot on 22nd Nov. Was told by my bridal only around 10th then can select photos. Sighs..really scare we burst our budget on photos as well.

My house - done up liaoz.
happy.gif

Now concentrating on moving my barangs barangs to new house. Yippee!!! :D

cindy

Hi Aliblue

Nice to know that someone's having the same wedding date as mine.

So, you're having your dinner on a weekday? Actually, I prefer on Sat but my parent-in-laws prefer to have it on Sun.

I'll properly expect my guests to leave early after dinner coz they have to work the next day....

dawn1002

Hi everyone...

Just to share what's in store for me ahead and what I've done already.

I've signed up for my bridal package at Sanmike. Have already met up with my designer for the MTM wedding gown and evening gown. Will go for my 1st fitting in Jan'02. Photography will be done in Apr'01. I even booked for the actual day photography with my bridal studio as well! At least that is already settled.
happy.gif

As for the dinner, it will be held at Orchard Hotel. Booked sometime late July.

Church venue and ceremony also booked with my priest already.

I heard and knew from the threads that my date is a pretty hot date .... that's why I decided to act fast!

Mae, better book your bridal package soon so that you can start working on it. Don't forget... we have some days/months that will be "wasted", like Dec (Christmas), Feb (CNY), Chinese 7th month etc. Even my bridal consultant is a little stressed with the timing. Hee Hee...

Just signed for our flat agreement to lease with HDB on Monday. Our nook will be in Sengkang. Will only get our flat around 2004/2005
sad.gif
Our's under the BTO Sengkang Scheme.

Dawn1002

starbright

Hi all,

I am also an October 2002 bride. My wedding date is on 13/10/2002. Have booked the banquet and will be going down this saturday to sign up a bridal package.

Am so glad that there are also people out there getting married in Oct next year.
happy.gif

Now got to browse magazincs to find my dream dress .....

I must say my hubby is very supportive and accomodative to my needs, no wonder I am enjoying every single moment of the preparation
happy.gif

lollipop

Hi m2m,

Hey, what a coincidence! I too signed up with GHA Tampines. My designer is Stansiel and Sam is the photographer . Jessie was with Stansiel when they were promoting their pkg to us. If I'm not wrong, Jessie is a manager. Heard alot of good remarks about Jessie, and yes, she does make you feel comfortable.

I know what I want for my MTM WG. I saw it in a mag last year and I still am so in love with it! It's a bustier gown. I love bustier gowns, but I have no idea whether I can carry it or not. GHA told me I'd be able to try their gowns (of diff designs) so that we know what is suitable for me. Oh yes, I did my homework. Have been flipping through all the mag and noting what designs and details I like.... but like you said, I can't visualise. What looks good on models may not neccessarily look good on us. Models look good in anything. Anything!

Why do you want to replace a shark's fin dish? Just curious. I think I saw something like that in the forum. Was that from you?

Hey, no problem, m2m, I will exchange pointers with you. If it's ok, may I ask how old you are?

Lunch was great btw ;P sluurrrp

L

loreal

Hey! Yvonne,

THks for your offer for help!
Yah...if possible can u ask your collg which photographer is good?
The more i read the forum the more scarred i m...

If i m not wrong u book yours at Paris bridal?
So far hv u visit them to try gown? How much deposit did u place?

Wish u all the best!

lollipop

Hi Dawn1002,

First fitting in Jan?! So exciting! Must share with us how it goes alright? BTW, where is Sanmike?

So you are holding a church ceremony as well? Whoa! This is getting exciting! I share too many similiarities with you gals!

We applied for a 4 rm P21 flat, and was told the letter will only come next Jan.... come later also good, spend so much on wedding, not much money left liao
sad.gif

I am very excited about my impending marriage. It's something I have always dreamed of.... and have always wanted. Then again, which girl doesn't? *sheepish grin* FH and I have been together for almost 8 years already, and if we still do not move on, the relationship will be stale.

This forum is getting fun!

m2m

Hi Lollipop,

I have seen Bridal Magazines such as Her World, Wedding & Travel, Modern Brides. I thought of a Spegetti strap day gown and a nice fitting gown for evening wear, colour? maybe yellow,pink or blue? I think I would like to wear a bright and cheerful colour on our 2nd march in - to leave a deep impression, pictures will go well too! Well, still searching! Did you visit www.weddingchannel.com? Try the sketchbook search. It's great!

Yah! It's me who left a text in the thread recently about the shark's fin soup. Good suggestions from the brides are to replace with abalone or "treasures" soup i.e. abalone, scallop etc. will have to check with the Chef on this. My expat boss has told me about poor sharks being thrown back into the sea afer the fins were cut etc. etc. So, I'd like to replace.

As mentioned earlier, though I love m2m, I am not in my early twenties, I am reaching 28 soon.......

How about you?

Oh no! It's reaching 2 p.m., may have to close Netscape soon!

aliblue

Hi Cindy,
Hubby & I purposely choose on 25th Mar for dinner cos it's the same date as our ROM date.
happy.gif

But we compromise by having our tea ceremony on 24th Sun to please our parents. Then those working relatives don't have to take leave to attend our tea ceremony mah. :p
We didn't even check for auspicious dates. Anyway, both sets of parents not patang about dates one lah as long as it is not during the lunar 7th month. :p Ahh..me also dunno my date will hit chingming or not. hehee...dun care liaoz..cos already book hotel venue & all things book liaoz..no changing for me & hubby! That's for sure!!!
happy.gif

lollipop

Hi m2m,

Not sure if our pkg is similar, but I do have a MTM WG, MTM EG and 1 tea dress. I won't like slinky EG because I think I'd look old. FH quite boyish looking and I definitely do not want to look like his sister next to him!

I have checked with Doreen how many outfits I'd require. She gave me idea that the same WG can be owrn during the dinner (since it is a small one) followed by the EG during the 2nd march in. As for the bidding farewell part, perhaps, my tea dress.

I haven't thought of any designs for my EG. Hope the designer won't scold me :p But remember Lina Ng's EG? Hers was a lilac two-pc bustier ball gown. Looks really nice leh.

As for tea dress, I'm also looking for a spaghetti-strapped gown, something simple but not lacking in details, with no train ;)

Yes, I did hear about the poor sharks. Even Zoe Tay didn't serve sharks' fin for her dinner.

I will turn 25 soon!!!! Counting down...

novbride

hi all,

wow! so happy to see so many postings after lunch hour..

lollipop - u are very cute...heehee...i chose Copthorne Harbour View for my wedding banquet...fall in love with their bridal suite..wat to do?
happy.gif
any comments abt this hotel from anyone? service good? food good? i really got no idea... kind of impulse when i sign up but till now, i still din regret lah
happy.gif
my birthday falls in Nov, that's why...nothing really special lah hor?
happy.gif
wat's nook?? neighbourhood issit? sorrie..me very mountain tortoise ;) my new place is in the North..can't really remember the code..sthg like C21..waiting for letter too but maybe will only arrive sometime in next june loh...

help! - i've broad shoulders, what type type of gowns is suitable for me har? i kind of like bustier..or low back gown (not too low though) i saw alot of nice pics on website and mag but dunno if i can carry them off???

pegsfur

Joker,

yeah, so now I'm preparing more $$ in case I select more additional photos. Aiyah, all girls like that lah, see ourselves look nice in photos then buay ta han liao, must take
happy.gif
. I guess that's what the bridal shop see in us, that's why they always psycho people to buy photos ...

My photos .... they haven't call me leh .... think I'm calling them later to check
happy.gif

Mar Bride,

Why these bridal shops all like that one? Cannot ta han pple with such bad attitude. So how's yr EG?

Hi Aliblue,

R u the Aliblue in the doggie thread? Didn't know we'r getting married in the same month
happy.gif

Hi Cindy,

So how's yr prep?
happy.gif

alpha

hmm... the mar bride group is growing real fast :p

ok.. to answer joker's qn. my place is in ponggol. everything is fine. the flooring sld be done by this week. will go to my contractor to discussed on the design on Sat since BF is not in town. we've bought most of the things for the house already. Still doing some shopping.

wat abt the rest of you? most of you since ot be int he adv stage of planning liao lor.. hee hee... looks like i'm probably the only that still have a lot not done :p but its ok lah... let time take its own course
happy.gif

lollipop

Hi novbride,

Copthorne Harbour View is very near to where I am working
happy.gif
But I do not have any idea about the hotel, the food etc. Perhaps you can try doing a search and see what the other forum users have to say.

I can identify with you.I love the bridal suite in Oriental very much, but that wasn't why we booked with them in the first place. I like the exclusiveness of the ballroom. It's on the 5th lvl.

Nook is something like a home... a nest. Sorry ah, so comfortable with my own terms that I didn't consider about others. paiseh paiseh....*lollipop does a japanese bow*

What code? What C21? Now I am lost.

About your broad shoulders, suggest you check with Doreen Chee. She's pretty good, you know? And helpful. I'd love a bustier gown with low back too! But these low back gowns, you can't wear corsets...especially when I am not so well-endowed...kekeke

Alternatively, make an appt to see your bridal studio and your designer should have the ample experience to tell you what is suitable for you and what's not, after a few trials of their gowns. Try different cuttings/ designs okie?

joker

Hi Pegsfur,
Ah ya, wat to do!!! Initially thought wan to save $$$ so go JB, but in the end still over budget. No choice but to console ourself that it's once in a lifetime event. Never mind la
lame.gif

Hi Alpha
Me staying in Sengkang now, had bought a resale flat at Hougang. Quite near each other leh. I really like and enjoy buying things for our new house. Really shiok !

Joker

alpha

hi joker,... hmm i'm also stay in hougang now. rite infront of ponggol CC. will miss that place aft i shift to ponggol cos its so convient here in hougang. wat more, the mrt will be rite at the foot of my blk... *sign*
enjoy shopping?! hmm.... i don't really think doo leh. cos the cash output is more than input leh :p