2 weeks slimming plan

sugarrush1

mum took up 4 mths ago a acupuncture program @ wellness sanctuary.. in total the program she lost about 10kg up to date, results were of course acceptable, and she has surprisingly managed to maintain for the past 1 month. that was my greatest concern initially, but it seems that the results can maintain, no yoyo effect.

i did my inbody analysis recently (this machine which measures my fats, muscles etc.), got about 3-4 kg to lose.. still had some parts of my figure which i ain't happy about, like my thighs and tummy
sad.gif
so decided to do something about it.

mum's program consisted of mainly acupuncture, along with diet planning + supplementary intake.. this you can read up in other threads cos many others haven taken as well.. my prog is almost similar.

my goal is to look my best on my overseas trip. silly goal, but yes
happy.gif
will be sharing my progress here for these 2 weeks!!

sugarrush1

3rd day:

am on my 3rd day into the prog. during the first 2 weeks need to do thorough detoxification, so i'm visiting the toilet more frequently.. it's not diahorrea though, seems to be more "shiok" after each time.. i do feel lighter now, tummy seems to appear smaller.. before was feeling kind of bloated, and i was badly constipated, usually i only excrete once in 3 days.. so this is what i'm feeling now.. kind of refreshed, lighter..

h/e will not be measuring my weight, as advised by the consultant, until two weeks later.. will be doing an inbody analysis that will accurately show me my fats and muscles.. from there will compare my before and after results. so can only share how i feel now
happy.gif

its not really easy though, thankfully got a bf who really supports me and helps to motivate me throughout.. if not i think i would have given in to my cravings. if all goes well, think i will be able to manage eating my fav food and also maintaining my figure. for now gotta focus on my slimming plan first
happy.gif

elainelp

i am going to have this program also. hopefull i will feel lighter after detox. My slimming friend lost 1.5kg at first few day of program.

wish i will be able to achieve her result as well. Got to scarifice my favourite food for a period.

sugarrush1

yup! you should be able to feel lighter =) gotta sacrifice a little while, update us on ur results too yah!

ah_lin: i never take up the full prog, cos i only got 3-4kg to lose wor.. if you need to know about their progs, can email me at [email protected] instd! my mum's one is the full 3 months prog, but 4 months ago.. now they got a variety of new promotions and different programs, you can take the contact frm me den check it out loh. =)

elaine and jas: let's jiayou together okie??

natnat_

sugar, i went back already and signed up. my fiance will help me with it abit. thankfully. he was quite okay with the place also, we both think that it's not bad. luckily i got to know about here, won't have wasted my money on other centers. i saw alot of bad reviews on the others which i was about to visit. really thanks for your help. i will email and update u my progress. gd luck with urs.

jtwchong1982

Hi rebecca, I have asked for your advice recently on the acupuncture @ wellness sanctuary. Have brought my fiance there for the consultation. Her inbody analysis shows that she needs to lose 12.7kg of fats. I did an inbody myself, have about 2kg excess fats, which seems ok. Overall, i am quite satisfied with the program and she will be signing up with the 3 months program. A colleague is also taking up the program there, thus he helped me get an appointment. Thanks anyway for your help, much appreciated. My fiance is quite happy as well, but not so confident to be able to commit, will try her best though.

I really recommend it for those who are looking for a healthy way to slim down as well. Good choice. All the best.

sugarrush1

natnat: that's good!!! =D haha ok la, other places really got so bad meh? alright jiayou with ur program, when your acupuncture starting??? i cant wait for my inbody analysis results! think at least wld have lost 1kg. hopefully 1kg of fats! hee! yup keep me in update!

jimmy: congrats! how did u manage to tell your fiance huh, care to share a little? haha! i think ur fiance is really lucky to have someone like you who cares that much for her.. seriously... my bf is just too happy to pinch my fats or something. no problem, no need thanks as long as it works well for her! update on her progress too yah? should be no problem, if my mum can slim down 10kg she should be able to do so =) you gotta do a good job to motivate her and dont let ppl make fun of her yah?

jassiemint

wah finally jimmy how u get your fiance down? you guy can exercise to lose weight, your fiance you get her into program is the best. like me, i one week only then lost 2 kg already, happi happi

Jimmy get your wife to add me in msn [email protected], i don't mind to do sharing with her hee. Elaine, sugar, dione, irene, charmaine and some other all are my slimming friends already!

sugarrush1

yah! its the same thing =D mine is w/o the acu, but with acu is better! =) haha how come u so interested in acu? ur friend also slimmed down frm it?

steffiesss

ya. my friend say her auntie slim down alot from acupuncture. i heard it is effective that is y i want to see see and try. mind advising how to go about doing this? are there any other acupuncture centers in sg. i stay in jurong.

jassiemint

hi steff, the my center is at marine parade, quite far from you but if you want then go for consultation first lo.

i heard few other acup clinic but not so famous as the marine parade one, that's also a reason i been attracted to there. also due to my frd's successful result la.hee

sugarrush1

i also stay very far wor travel 1.5hours. the things we do for beauty. sigh. yes you can book appointment... can call them up and go to their location at marine parade? you email me ba. [email protected]! we share share there.

ya its not bad loh. my mummy can lose 10kg leh why we cannot. hmpf. i very motivated to lose at least 2kg. haha.

jassiemint

yes lo, her mum lose 10kg ley, ya i join also seen my ex colleague lost 12kg and another frd lost 18kg, so i choose their consultant, yet i have 16kg of fat to lose and 5kg of muscle to gained.

steffiesss

ok. i no wedding but hope to lose as much soon also dont know can anot. i scared that i cannot. nvm i will see. thks u for ur concern. i email u alreadi.
i try b4 cenosis spend 1k but nothing. try to eat meal replacements got some effective but gain back. very sad some time. my size ask me to exercise very hard not that i dont want also. hope this will work, realli want to c the result.

sugarrush1

hehe nvm lah, dont worry so much first, go the consultation then go back decide lor since u're not in a hurry or anything, then try ur best to absorb and understand the program from them yah. don't lose hope alright! i suggest that you can sleep earlier for a start, and don't skip any meals.. cut down on carbo and take more fish & vege! that might help abit!

i will say tt for us we got resutls loh... others also got, so should be ok right? just that you really gotta have the determination. and see your inbody analysis got how much fats and what program you decide on. update me ok!

i will update my mum's maintainence progress soon. her review tomorrow. dunno how is she liao! haha! i think she very worried also, but she looks the same to me after lost that 10kg. think shouldn't be much of a problem.

as for me i'm having trouble to keep to my plan recently cos of my workload, not enough sleep. still trying. will jiayou!!! hope to lose 1kg at least 2 weeks later and another 1kg before i go overseas. my tummy much flatter, can wear some of my old thighter clothes. hee.

jassiemint

hi wenling,i took up Their promo package. but due to my high level of fat I need to top up package.if you want to know more details can email me at [email protected]

so far I lost 2kg as weigh on sunday which is abt in 1 week time

fat_ger

Wen ling,

Is depend on your body condition, each person got different package. Hence price is vary. is best for you to take the inbody test and let the consultant explain to u before taking up any package.

sugarrush1

wenling: hey there, you new here? getting married mah? =D this acu thing has been going on for a while. you can read up more on it! the one my mum took was a full 3 mths prog, the one i took up was less than 3 months cos i only got 4kg of fats to lose, that's what my inbody analysis tells me.

yep, what they say is quite true. like for me and for my mum's case is different. like if u only got 4-5kg of fat, it's best for you to take up a smaller program.

you refering to the full one my mum took or mine? you girls email me bah, cos i'll be going off work soon. my email is [email protected].. my mum total lost 10kg. for me i've only just started.

i heard they changing promotions soon ah. that's why this few days packed. cos everyone rushing after this promotion. my auntie trying to get an appointment for consultation and the only slot she has was monday. haha.

sugarrush1

update! i'll be doing my analysis next wednesday. stay tuned people. HAHA. just share share my progress here =) will be going overseas so my aim is to shed off this 4kg before my trip! hahaha =p funny huh.

oh my poo is really green cos of their detox. i think it's the same for the rest who goes through the program, jas also mentioned. hahaa. at least those whatever stuff is out of my body and not inside. and i feel lighter after each "detox".. more shiok?

as for the acu sessions, heard that they're relaxing too, i've been to a 15mins trial in the past. the first time probably i'm not used to it. but my mum mentioned that after few times you get used to it, will start snoring already. my consultant, jamie and i say can here "different engines" inside. LOL. cos i can go in and acc my mum one. overall the acu seems ok, not painful one lor. (heard frm others tt other places their acu unbearable, cos painful)

but this i clarified with my consultant, she say cos the doctors need to be experienced enough and poke into the right acu points. if wrong, then will pain. hurhur. glad that ours is good. if not think we'll all give up before we can finish. luckily not pain one =D

piepiee

Thanks for sharing with me the info. We keep in contact through email and here alright. I will update you my progress sugarrush/rebecca.

Yes, I wanted to ask about the pain as well. You helped to clarify my issues. Haha. I shall check out their promotion on tuesday. It's supposedly the last day is it?

sugarrush1

no prob lah. aiyo! no need thanks thanks. yep, share your progress with us k!

yah the acu is nothing one. think u'll get to sleep there as well. yes, i think so. so for those who want good package should go book consultation faster. after that, don't know how its gonna be like.

piepiee

I called jamie just now. Wanted to ask her about the supplements and diet plan, but she seems very busy as she is talking to customer. I guess I have to ask her during my consultation. Anyway those who have went for consultation, mind sharing with me about it?

natnat_

pie, my consultant is also jamie. i went with my fiance. it was ok. went back home to discuss and signed up later. my fiance is not the type to easily accept, cos guys dont believe in centers. but he seems ok because it is more focused on health, eating right, exercise and TCM. to him acupuncture is more acceptable than spa.

i start already. detox alot like jamie have said. i go and weigh i think lost about 1kg in the first week. not so bad. my target is at least 10kg. they told me to look at the fats not the kg. cant help to weigh, hee.

elainelp

Hello natnat, today is my second day of program, yes, they are focusing more on health, and diet. I facing some difficulty on detox dietary, but after chat with jasmine on msn i try my best to overcome it.

i have total 18kg to lose, was actually M size before pregnancy. Tried to control diet and exercise after give birth but still cannot lose those weight. So join this acupuncture thingy to try out.

If you don't mind just add me in msn: [email protected] had added jasmine in my list already. I hope to get more infor. anyway i was just wonder why you guys are not given jamie's number at the first place?

natnat_

Ic, jiayou to you too! wow 18kg is alot. i'm aiming for 10kg i wil be happy! i dont msn often, dont have the habit.

what difficulty are you facing?

i have jamie's number, you don't have meh? we all do leh.

piepiee

Wow, that's alot of weight. Good luck to you then. Confident of losing that amount? I will check to see mine is how much.

Yes, I have her number. J seems very busy every time, so got to call another contact point to book appointment. Chose J as my consultant, she seems nice enough. However the only available slot I have is tuesday. Are they really that busy? Maybe when I'm down for the consultation I'll ask her my questions.

I have some problems, like Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS). Don't know if I'm suitable for this program because I heard about the detox. Just kind of concerned. Shall ask the consultant on Tuesday.

jassiemint

aiyo elaine, your problem resolved? hope is ok liao. i just weigh myself i lost 500g more, so total is 2.5kg. congrate me ley.....

elainelp

Hi jas, err, not really, but getting better, thank for your advise. Next time i will use "bigger" one. *secret*

congratulation, 2.5kg is really good in such a short time,i aiming 18kg.Keep it up!
My baby girl need me now, see you.

sugarrush1

jasmine: clap clap. hahahaa. i still dun dare to weigh. you make me very tempted to weigh. hahaha i very scared will affect my mindset. so i shall wait until next week lo.

junnypie: erm, i'm not very sure about that, maybe when you get there u can ask jamie? never come across before. heee. ya they are busy cos the promotion is ending liao. =) update us on your progress alright!

sugarrush1

updateupdate! my mum go review come back liao. hmm. lost 1kg fats.. muscle drop abit cos she never sleep well and take enough protein.. hehe she got take some pdts maintain and occasionally she try on her own.. then nutrionist/trainer recommend her do some exercises to tone up arms.. cos her arms still need abit more.. arms they say is the hardest one and need some exercise to tone up.. she seem ok by now she quite pro with her ownself le..

jassiemint

haha thks har....congrate to your mum too, my ex colleague she told me weight will be down gradually one, like every week will have at least 1 kg, this is what she experienced. then 3mths she lost 12kg. like averagely 1 kg per week.

think after i shed off my fats i will go for yoga class. to tone up before my PS

sugarrush1

yah u shld. i tnking after tis shldnt neglact. shld stil exercise to tone up n look better. then at least we know how liao pro already.

yah. my mum also.. she keep losing.. even thou no acu she also continue to lose weight.. so she quite happy still.. her review everytime she lost 1-3kg, average about there. not bad loh. =) hope i can do better than her at least first 2 weeks. her first 2 weeks she lost 3kg. her most. haha.

sugarrush1

for my mum's case is like tt. by right i guess so cos first 2 weeks crash course. my auntie got diabetes.. her progress slow and every 1-2 weeks one kg.

jassiemint

Hi elaine, my ex collague she lost more kg at first 2 weeks, then gradually down by 1 kg per week.

For another frd,she only lost 2kg at first 2 weeks but after that she lost 4-5kg per review. She told me the most efficient period when consultant "shock" her body, i didn't ask what was that mean... lolz

fat_ger

I guess the "shock" mean by changing the diets plan.. let your body once again feel and adapt to the changes.

jassiemint

hmm fat_ger,

i dont think so ley because diet always changed one. nvm oi ask her then let you guys know ok? heee

sugarrush1

actually ya i tnk tts true.. cos they dun want our body to adapt to the diet plan.. that's why they will keep changing to "shock" our body.. =D so that the diet plan is always effective..

jhyeojenny

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Just created an account to ask more detailed questions.

Have been looking into this for awhile, anyone can tell me what to expect for the consultation? Will it help water retention/constipation problems?

Also, if i have gastric,am I suitable for this program???

Hope to get advice. Thanks.

jassiemint

hey jenny, it help to lose fat, i heard the program are good to reduce water retention too, constipation definitely can cos i now detox period 1 day can go 2 to 3 times to pass my stink motion.

i have gastric too, according to my experience, don not take acidic food during program like orange(juice). I get gastric pain 2 days ago after i took orange.

consultant advised me to take fish soup then ok.

if you have msn can add me in [email protected], we both got same problem shld be able to exchange more infor.

fat_ger

hey jenny,

you will get to understand ur body better through the consultation. Based on the inbody report, you will get to know wat problem u r having and how they can help to solve it.
Yup.. the program help to both of the problems u mention.. i m having constipation problem in e past will lead to acnes breakout in my face.. after taking the program, it solve my problem.

sugarrush1

hi jenny! yepyep. u lookin into acu slimming right? erm it works both ways bah, in a sense that if improve ur health, figure also definitely improve.. TCM meant to treat the root of the problem one. my consultant told me they will first target the health issues and try to solve it.. den later slimming will hv better impact.

i got some constipation probs also ley, last time 3-4days dont poo one =p yeah now improve alot alr, can ask them! we all go toilet poo quite often to "detox".. cos the consultant told me they will put ev1 through detox program, esp first 2 weeks can see alot of "waste" flush out. it was okay for me la, shld help you then.

as for gastric side, hv heard abt it too. shld be ok, just hav to let the consultant know and she wil customize prog differently to suit your situation. is like that de.

shld be no prob bah.. we all go thru same thing, hee. if u really worried, drop me a mail [email protected], i try to help u double confirm with the consultant, cos i remb this was what she told me, will double check. or u call to ask loh. keep u in update k.

jassiemint

really fat_ger, i having breakout problem too, my consultant told me to drink alot of water to flush out toxin then my skin will be better.

I don't have your email address so can you add me in msn : [email protected] to share on your breakout from? mine is quite serious, been to expensive facial package also no use one. Getting married i really need to take care of my face.

My tummy seem to be flatter, i soo happi haha.