2 weeks slimming plan

verona99

hi melinda,

Reductil LadyFinger 15mg is a new form of generic reductil 15 . you can find it safely on www.generic-meds-store.com
This online pharmacy seems to be the main reductil supplier on the net.
They have have different forms of reductil and ship it all over the world.

I placed an order recently and still waiting for it.
I bought 60 pills for €3.16 each pill. Not a big difference of price compared to simple Reductil pills.
Will keep you updated as soon as I receive and taste them ;)

all the best!

poohkat_108

Hi Ladies,

Lose as we continue to eat!
Pls PM me to find out more details on this simple, affordable & effective weight lost programme.

Hope to hear from you soon..

blingling

Hi Verona, could you comment on whether the Reductil LadyFinger you used is as effective as your previous?

I used to get cheaper generic sibutramine too, and successfully lost 5kg from it. Now out of the blue FDA has gone and banned a perfectly usable product and I can barely get it anywhere now. Frustrating!

Meanwhile, they allow liposuction, gastric bands, Adderall etc etc... far more dangerous alternatives!
sad.gif

joeylxm

i see that some of you are considering slimming pills. just so you know, 2 friends of mine took it recently (not sure what brand though) and lost weight. but they rebounded...

please be careful.

ceyenne

Hi ladies, I have Marie France treatments for sale (ownership transfer) total 222 treatments @ $15,000. Almost 85% savings from original price! Very comprehensive treatments for bride-to-be who wants to slim down fast. No transfer fee charges. PM me if interested.
4 VPROA ( scrub, machine, massage)
37 FMS ( cold wrap)
14 ELTT ( massage, seaweed wrap , hot blanket)
15 AHCTR ( body stocking, machine)
18 RST (ampoule, massage, mask)
6 LST3 (ultrasonic machine, massage, mask)
30 ISS (serum, massage, machine, wrap)
16 BDT (machine, massage, warm wrap)
26 LPS (machine, massage, warm wrap)
10 ALT2 (steam, scrub, hot blanket, Machine)
8 HMA ( serum, machine, massage)
9 HMC (serum, machine, massage)
16 HMT (serum, machine, massage)
1 VS33 (machine, serum, massage)
12 USS ( serum, machine, massage)

miloice

for those still looking for reductil and other Sibutramine based drugs.... read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibutramine

Until 2010 it was marketed and prescribed as an adjunct in the treatment of exogenous obesity along with diet and exercise. It has been associated with increased cardiovascular events and strokes and has been withdrawn from the market in countries and regions including Australia,[1] Canada,[2] China,[3] the European Union (EU),[4] Hong Kong,[5] India,[6] Mexico, Thailand,[7] the United Kingdom,[8] and the United States.[9]

http://www.dietcomment.com/2009/12/the-truth-about-reductil-slimming-pills/

Earlier, Ting Yi has also highlighted the risks in a different thread.

http://singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/806524.html

Duromine is a prescription drug and is not available over the counter for very common sense reasons. So, if you need the drug, go see a doctor instead of searching it online from unknown sources.

http://www.fastweightlosspills.org/duromine-side-effects/

And be sure you are not pregnant.
"Category C: Either studies in animals have revealed adverse effects on the foetus (teratogenic or embryocidal or other) and there are no controlled studies in women or studies in women and animals are not available. Drugs should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the foetus."
http://www.mims.com.sg/Singapore/drug/info/Duromine/

It is sickening to see so pushers repeatedly trying to create interest and advertise clearly prescribed drugs over the internet.

Go for a run, exercise! Weight lost = more calories burnt than taken.

StephF

for those still looking for reductil and other Sibutramine based drugs.... read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibutramine

Until 2010 it was marketed and prescribed as an adjunct in the treatment of exogenous obesity along with diet and exercise. It has been associated with increased cardiovascular events and strokes and has been withdrawn from the market in countries and regions including Australia,[1] Canada,[2] China,[3] the European Union (EU),[4] Hong Kong,[5] India,[6] Mexico, Thailand,[7] the United Kingdom,[8] and the United States.[9]

http://www.dietcomment.com/2009/12/the-truth-about-reductil-slimming-pills/

Earlier, Ting Yi has also highlighted the risks in a different thread.

http://singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/806524.html

Duromine is a prescription drug and is not available over the counter for very common sense reasons. So, if you need the drug, go see a doctor instead of searching it online from unknown sources.

http://www.fastweightlosspills.org/duromine-side-effects/

And be sure you are not pregnant.
"Category C: Either studies in animals have revealed adverse effects on the foetus (teratogenic or embryocidal or other) and there are no controlled studies in women or studies in women and animals are not available. Drugs should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the foetus."
http://www.mims.com.sg/Singapore/drug/info/Duromine/

It is sickening to see so pushers repeatedly trying to create interest and advertise clearly prescribed drugs over the internet.

Go for a run, exercise! Weight lost = more calories burnt than taken.

Agree! Was so amused by all the different methods shared by the brides to lose weight.. Cos none of them mentioned exercising! You do not want to just look like a deflated balloon, but have a nice toned healthy shape.

Just go run.. Not only will you lose weight, it's good for ur health to exercise too. No worries abt sudden weight rebound too!

A fitness trainer friend told me this before, "the faster the method of losing weight, the faster you would gain it all back."

miloice

Agree! Was so amused by all the different methods shared by the brides to lose weight.. Cos none of them mentioned exercising! You do not want to just look like a deflated balloon, but have a nice toned healthy shape.

Just go run.. Not only will you lose weight, it's good for ur health to exercise too. No worries abt sudden weight rebound too!

A fitness trainer friend told me this before, "the faster the method of losing weight, the faster you would gain it all back."

Not entirely true though... there are faster and more effective ways of exercising. Not all exercsies are the same. It doesn't mean you will gain the weigh faster because you exercise more effectively. Weight is also completely subjective, it measures the total mass of a person, when you exercise, you gain lean muscle mass that is heavy. You might overall only shed a few kilograms but looking much leaner if you are exercising right and supplementing with the right diet.

I lost some 6-7 kgs not looking really lean, despite mixing body building with some circuit warmup. It was until i pick up a really intensive cardio circuit workout 3 months ago that I shed it all. From it, I lost just 3-4kgs, most of it fat. Cardio fitness went up significantly and I'm hardly even visiting the gym now. I have not done a single run as well. Each workout are done within 40-60 mins inclusively of warm up, stretching and cool down. Within first 2 weeks, my face was already sharper with overall body fat ratio improving fast.

StephF

Not entirely true though... there are faster and more effective ways of exercising. Not all exercsies are the same. It doesn't mean you will gain the weigh faster because you exercise more effectively. Weight is also completely subjective, it measures the total mass of a person, when you exercise, you gain lean muscle mass that is heavy. You might overall only shed a few kilograms but looking much leaner if you are exercising right and supplementing with the right diet.

I lost some 6-7 kgs not looking really lean, despite mixing body building with some circuit warmup. It was until i pick up a really intensive cardio circuit workout 3 months ago that I shed it all. From it, I lost just 3-4kgs, most of it fat. Cardio fitness went up significantly and I'm hardly even visiting the gym now. I have not done a single run as well. Each workout are done within 40-60 mins inclusively of warm up, stretching and cool down. Within first 2 weeks, my face was already sharper with overall body fat ratio improving fast.

I think my friend was referring to quick dieting solutions like pills, compared to exercising, which definitely takes longer to show effect compared to pills.

So what I meant was, if you lose weight very quickly by taking diet pills, once you stop taking them the weight will come back very quickly. Compared to if you lose weight by exercising... once you stop, it will still take quite a while for the weight to come back.

miloice

agree... a truly effective weight lost program has to be sustainable. Popping pills is straining the kidneys and the person has no control on how it is really affecting their metabolism.

With an effective exercise regime, it becomes easier once the body is conditioned and we are only doing maintenance. Read up on HIIT, there are a lot of online materials on it. It really works and the formulae is really very simple. Just keep workouts intense for short durations, taking only 30 second breaks in between. The sports commercials selling their workouts will try to make it sound like its some ground breaking secret when its actually so simple. This is why circuit training is most effective for HIIT, you cannot train intensively on the same muscle and exercise for long periods, by alternating the exercises, we keep the intensity for a good period. Taking water breaks in between. Actually calories burnt exceeds traditional slow joggings and at the same time, less stress on the joints on the legs. Most runners will encounter some form injuries on their limbs from over stressing them. With circuit training, stress is distributed and not focus on one activity hence reducing the risk significantly.

Yup agree too. Plus you would never know what kind of side-effects the chemicals in these pills have on your body in the long-run as i read that some chemicals or elements could be retained in the human body even long after you stop consuming the pills.
If they are strong enough to make you lose weight without exercise, they may be able to cause other health problems in your body too.

allisonadele23

Hi Ladies,

I created my own program for weightloss and so far it has been SO successful. Since i am also a BTB soon, was wondering if anyone is interested? I'll be happy to share and get started together! Remember, if losing weight is easy, all those weightloss salons will be close and business wouldnt be so good for them. Weight loss comes with time, comes with effort, comes with determination. No suffering is needed =)

esiotrot84

Hi gals,

If you are keen to try TR90, the world's only weight management program that addresses weight loss at the genetic level and is currently sold out worldwide, please email me at [email protected] or PM me for more information. Helping a friend. :)

Hi Ladies,

I created my own program for weightloss and so far it has been SO successful. Since i am also a BTB soon, was wondering if anyone is interested? I'll be happy to share and get started together! Remember, if losing weight is easy, all those weightloss salons will be close and business wouldnt be so good for them. Weight loss comes with time, comes with effort, comes with determination. No suffering is needed =)
i m interested , care to share with me at [email protected]