10-20 pax ROM

estella_23

hi Jamie, i not sure about the solemnization at night time but as for inviting the JP for the lunch/dinner, i will ask as a form of courtesy and will definitely be giving my JP angbao
happy.gif

Hi Shiyun, you can try peony jade clarke quay.
I have booked the VIP room there which can accomodate 2 tables of about 20 - 26 pax
happy.gif
i like the ambience
happy.gif

sian_12

Hi everyone..
Kinda new here..

Any recommendations for a place on 18 May 2011?
Around 15~20pax..

Do let me know..

Thanks in advance..

animelover

sian_12: You can try Royal China at Raffles Hotel, Pine Court at Meritus Mandarin or Grand Asia at Odeon Towers.

Those few were in my list, but they could only do 2 - 3 tables in their private rooms. Thus I'm doing it elsewhere.

olai

ai~ We went to Peony Jade Keppel Club last Saturday to discuss abt ROM in august. But she told me if there is any wedding packages booking by others in the future we will be squeeze out of the private room and have to dine at the main hall...... So we decide to forgo Peony Jade although the place is very nice, we just dun want sudden "surprises" to affect us =.=

jtsy

Hi all, I am letting go 3 to 4 tables at M Hotel (8 course chinese food) to be consumed by 24 December 2011 at Anson ballroom. Suitable for ROM / birthday / other occasions. Comes with nice wedding favours, complimentary carpark coupons. Paid $975 per table. Willing to let go at $638 per table. If you are interested, do contact me at [email protected]

pjtable

I have one Table to let go at Peony Jade @ Keppel Club.

Menu is 8-course which includes:
Shark’s fin, live grouper fish, 2 head Aomori abalone, jing-du pork spare ribs paired with sumo prawns with creamy yolk, golden crispy skinned duck.
Also included: 1 bottle of Red Wine and 10 glasses of beer.

Can be used for any kind of celebrations e.g. birthday, special occasions.

If interested, please drop me an email at:-

[email protected]

fxxxxy

Hi all! Recently I've went to Jean Yip Loft in regards to the hens party that I'm planning for my friend. And they had recommend me with the ROM package. You'll be able to customised the package according to your budget. If you people are interested I'll email you for more details.

Demisnail

Sorry for re-igniting this old thread but I'm looking for the same thing as this thread title :D

Interested in looking for a venue for 10 - 20 pax with good view and good food.

I have went to a few venues but it was either good food or good view, did not find something that has both.

If you have any recommendations please post them here, thanks alot!

Sorry for re-igniting this old thread but I'm looking for the same thing as this thread title :D

Interested in looking for a venue for 10 - 20 pax with good view and good food.

I have went to a few venues but it was either good food or good view, did not find something that has both.

If you have any recommendations please post them here, thanks alot!
Hey Demisnail,

I shortlisted Peony Jade @ Keppel Club and Fullerton Bay Hotel's floating pods. I've no idea about the food though, seen reviews which said that they are not bad. But view for solemnization seems nice! Would love to have more recommendations as well!