Recent content by nov_xiaoxin

  1. N

    Qian Xi @ Jurong Safra Club

    Ya..it's blur. but ok la..use as backdrop for photoshooting lor. yup took in aug. waiting for e artwork to b ready. wat abt ya? when is ur AD?
  2. N

    Qian Xi @ Jurong Safra Club

    i booked for 40tables but might hv more. u mean bkt batok crystal ballroom cant hold till 40? my fren intend to hold there. i tink i will put a pic bah..it's quite nice when u take picture. BS= Bridal shop? Mine is in JB SG Bridal house.
  3. N

    Qian Xi @ Jurong Safra Club

    Btw, they hv fixed 2 lightings in the main ballroom. But nothing fantastic la. I tink the nicest ballroom is e one at Bukit Batok. cos e ceiling is high and the march in is straight n long. Too bad i cant get to book there cos taken up. Btw, the stage backdrop can put e couple's pic rite...e...
  4. N

    Qian Xi @ Jurong Safra Club

    Hi Melissa, I have chosen the one at $648,3rd one from e left. But e staff told me still can change. My AD will b on Jan 16, 2010.
  5. N

    Qian Xi @ Jurong Safra Club

    Hi Melissa,may I check with you which menu did you choose? I too book for 40 tables at main ballroom but i din nego for the waiver for food tasting. As far as i rem, Suzanna is very rigid for all requests. Free parking tickets, wedding favours all cant provide. True enuff, she did...

Back
Top