Recent content by juz_miz

  1. J

    RELC Hotel, Tang Court Restaurant

    Hi Tian Ai.. count me(Gwen) and my HTB in on 06/06.. =) Thanks!
  2. J

    RELC Hotel, Tang Court Restaurant

    Hihi xiao wish.. hee.. I'm a BTB in 2010 too.. =) Hey Carol.. I think the max no. of tables for Tang Court is 35.. Harry told me it's best if we can keep it to about 32.. but you can ask him about it when u go down.. hi Regina.. hmm.. maybe just do a really short thank you speech? Hee.. I...
  3. J

    RELC Hotel, Tang Court Restaurant

    Hehee... the stuff toy monkeys are cute too! *grinz* Tian Ai> Yup! I've got a lucky draw number.. =) Blur> Is your foto shoot date coming up soon?
  4. J

    RELC Hotel, Tang Court Restaurant

    Wow.. this forum is really buzzing with lotsa activity! =) So exciting to be here.. haa.. Angel> Your EG looks nice wor.. nothing will be too kua zhang for a bride to wear on her special day.. hehe.. it is our entitlement *grinz* Meikuan> Is it difficult to design a MTM gown? My package...
  5. J

    RELC Hotel, Tang Court Restaurant

    Hi Meikuan.. hee.. thanks 4 e welcome.. =) My BS is Bliss Bridal Creation @ Marina.. haven't gone down to see the gowns yet though..bleah.. =p Is it too early to view gowns 1 yr before the AD? R u going to do ur photo shoot soon? Hey angela.. thanks for the info. Hee.. juz realised that I had...
  6. J

    RELC Hotel, Tang Court Restaurant

    Hello all! Signed up with Tang Court a mth ago.. AD is in May next yr.. =) Hee.. juzt wondering.. how do you join in the facebook grp? There doesn't seem to be a link to join in the grp..

Back
Top