Recent content by Abbytan

  1. A

    Doctor/Hospital recommendation for (sports) injury

    I think you should see an orhtopaedic and see from there if you still need to go a neuro. I havent been at Singapore Sports Medicine Centre in Novena, but I have been with Dr Lim Lian Arn at Alpha Joints & Orthopaedics Pte Ltd. You can try him as well. I would recommend.
  2. A

    Any good orthopaedic doctor to follow?

    You can take her to Dr Lim Lian Arn -specialist orthopaedic surgeon at Alpha Joints & Orthopaedics. He is our family doctor since most of the kids are into sports and outdoor activities.