Singaporebrides | Events
GIA Gemologist Dialogue
Date: 19 January, Saturday
Time: 12:00 PM (Registration starts at 11:45 AM)
GIA Gemologist, Amanda Koo. A graduate from NUS, GIA Gemologist and having a Master’s degree in Counselling, Amanda has 13 years of experience of speaking to proposing guys and marrying couples in Singapore and the region, customizing more than 10,000 diamond rings and wedding bands for proposing guys and marrying couples in Singapore.
- How to choose the right proposal rings – 4Cs and beyond
- Customization tips for proposal rings and wedding bands
- Dialogue - Ask anything about diamonds, wedding bands, customization of designs, cut appreciation, traditions of proposals and weddings, trends, gold materials, and maintenance
- Lab grading and engraving experience included!
Singapore Brides users that sign up for the event will also be entitled to these offers from eClarity:
- Free strand of bridal pearl necklace/gemstone
- 0% interest with UOB and Citibank Credit Cards
Please click the link below to register or send a message to +65 9833 1220 to RSVP.