Singaporebrides | Events
The Ginger Garden Wedding Showcase 2019 @ The Villa
This event has expired.
Date: 12 & 13 Oct, Sat & Sun
Time: 12.00pm - 6.00pm
Admission: $28nett per couple
For over a decade, many couples have chosen to mark their momentous day amongst the lush and serene landscape of the Ginger Garden, set within Singapore’s first World Heritage Site, the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
We invite brides and grooms-to-be to partake in our wedding showcase this October. Stroll through our unique venue spaces decorated in wedding flora, sample award-winning cuisine by our preferred halal-caterer The Halia and meet vendors to learn about their exclusive offers. And of course, speak with us, the Garden Events Singapore (GES) team, to book your own unique garden wedding. Exclusive deals and free gifts will be offered only to participants of the showcase.
- 12PM: Guests arrival and registration. (Welcome drinks and canapes by The Halia)
- 12.30PM: Welcome Presentation by Gavin Chen (Director of Operations, Ginger Garden Dining Group)
- 1PM: Start of buffet lunch spread by our preferred halal-certified caterers Halia Catering and Jamil Catering*
- 2PM: Arrival and registration for session 2 guests with welcome drinks and canapes by The Halia
- 2:30PM: “Cooking for Two” workshop by leading food app YoRipe
- 4PM: End of buffet lunch
- 6PM: End of event (scheduled consultations with Garden Events Singapore representatives available until 8PM)
Programme applicable for both Day 1 and Day 2. Stand a chance to win amazing prizes from our showcase partners in our hourly Lucky Draw from 12.50PM.
*For guests who missed the 1st session, a 2nd session will be available at 3PM
So book your seats now, for the Ginger Garden Wedding Showcase 2019!