- Saturday & Sunday, 21 - 22 April 2018
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 33 Tras Street, Singapore 078973
- Free of charge.
Having been in the wedding trade for 25 years, Chris Ling Photography and Z Wedding Design would be the best duo to approach when it comes to understanding wedding couples and their requirements. We noticed that most couples shop with no prior knowledge of what goes into a wedding planning, leaving them as easy preys for companies that can talk their way through a package of things one may not actually want or need. In the end, expectations were not fulfilled, leaving only nasty memories of their wedding journey. To prepare yourself, why not join our Kickstarter Program to help you better understand wedding packages and provide a guiding light on how to shop for one with our wealth of knowledge?
- For those who are clueless on where to begin, this program is for you as…
- From past surveys, a couple spends an average of 1.5 hours at a single bridal shop to understand a package.
- This time-consuming process leaves couples exhausted, resulting in high tendency to make wrong decisions out of impulse.
- It is nearly impossible for one couple to understand all bridal houses in Singapore.
- You might miss out on the package that really suits you.
- You should, therefore, attend this seminal if you want to…
- Understand what both of you, bride and groom, actually need in a wedding package.
- Learn how to fully understand packages at any bridal shop in just maximum 15 minutes and cover at least 3 bridal house within hours.
- Reduce the risk of signing a wrong package by cutting away the stress caused by hard-sell tactics.
- What is the correct way to look for a dream wedding gown.
- Find out how to read a photographer’s portfolio.
- Learn what to look out for in pre-wedding photos.
- Discover how to maximise your dollar to fullest value.
Come and join the one and only bridal 'Kickstarter Program' in Singapore and find out how this program can help you to become a Chris Ling Photography and Z Wedding’s couple that many can only dream of before!
Date: 21 or 22 Apr 2018 (Sat or Sun)
Time: 2:00PM – 4.00PM
Location: 33 Tras Street, Singapore 078973
Fees: Free of charge.
Max. only 20 couples. Book your slot fast to avoid disappointment!