Where to print album like bridal shop?

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by w_w, May 30, 2009.

1. w_w

w_w New Member

Anyone know where I can print wedding album like bridal shop does? With seamless and layout design?
  2. shuyen

shuyen Member

Hi Windy,

You can try looking for this one at Bras Basah Complex.
    Their name has been banned by the moderator, but you can try to access their website with this: http://is.gd/Jbel
  3. lovenco

lovenco New Member

oh, why is their name being banned???!! due to bad service or something? sorry to be so blatant. i am also interested but wonder why.....
  4. shuyen

shuyen Member

Well, it's probably because the moderators don't want people to give free publicity to the company.
    And it is not worthwhile for such a service provider to pay to be listed here as most people would expect photographers' to provide the printing service.
  5. lol_lyn

lol_lyn Member

I've bought a few albums from them before. Service quite ok, except they can be quite slow in responding to emails/calls.
  6. lol_lyn

lol_lyn Member

Oh yah.. just to add.... quality of album is good.
  7. geniecatcher

geniecatcher New Member

wow great! thanks for the info..anyone tried their service personally before?
  8. rebeana

rebeana New Member

You may wants to try this design company Joie Mo. I had them do my wedding logo and will be getting them to do my wedding album for AD.

www.joiemo.blogspot.com I tnk
  9. pinkpeace7

pinkpeace7 New Member

hi all, anybody know the average cost for those leather album wedding book from the one your recommended at Bras Basah Complex?
  10. shuyen

shuyen Member

Fiona,

The price can range from $300 to $600 or more depending on the contents and dimension.
  11. jyp

jyp New Member

Hi

can I have the packages below

AD photography
    AD videography
    additional :Express Highlights + photo montage
    Thanks,

j_jyp@yahoo.com.sg