Wedding in Disney World

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by love0715, Apr 24, 2006.

1. love0715

love0715 New Member

Hello , I am glad to share our professional wedding photos taken in Disney World, Florida on Feb 22, 2006.

http://www.mabelandTerence.com

Let us know any particular photos that you like !

Mabel & Terence
    p.s. you're welcome to sign our guestbook [​IMG]
  2. cutiepooh

cutiepooh New Member

Hi Terence

The photos with mickey and minnie mouse w 2 of u look awesome!

How much does it cost to have a Disney wedding @ florida? U have ur wedding banquet there as well? Mind sharing details about booking a disney wedding w me? email: luvlywed@yahoo.com.sg

thanks!
  3. kielorla

kielorla New Member

Wow saw your website, so so beautiful !!!!! how much you are paying???
  4. novbride2006

novbride2006 New Member

hi Terence

i am also curious to know how much you need to pay for the above? breakdown costs if you dont mind to share with me [​IMG]

novbride2006@hotmail.com
  5. love0715

love0715 New Member

Brenda I will email you some information.

Terence
  6. tingtingz

tingtingz New Member

Hi Terence,

can you kindly email me the info as well? i'm so tempted to go have my PS in Disney too!

btw, you two look gorgeous together! great photos!

leetingz@yahoo.com.sg
  7. newcreation

newcreation Member

Hi terence..
    thanks for sharing your lovely photos!!! v romantic photos!

i love disneyworld.. mickey & minnie esp...

can u share with me also the details for bookin a PS at disney? thanks! my email is newcreation1973@yahoo.com.sg
  8. dazzle81

dazzle81 New Member

Hi Terence,
    Congrats!! Mabel is such a lucky girl to have her wedding at Florida Disneyland! Have seen your website and its so heart-warming, so beautiful...its the PERFECT wedding with the perfect couple..may you both have a blissful wedding

I guess its something we brides in Singapore hope to have but its totally impossible to bring our family & Friends to FLORIDA!!

But I'm just curious how much did you spend on disney wedding? For curiousity sake, Kindly share your info with me. dazzle81@gmail.com

PS: Very nice sound tracks too!!! *dreammy*
  9. novbride2006

novbride2006 New Member

hi Terence
    Thanks for sharing the photos & info.

Cheers
  10. haywiregirl

haywiregirl New Member

Mabel & Terence, we left some notes at the guestbook, lovely!!! I also told Dang I want to be a princess on my wedding day, she immediately put me on a gown with "full gear", a beautiful tiara, veil, a sweet posy. I believe all girls can definately turn into a princess on her day!
  11. friends78

friends78 New Member

Hi Terence

Thanks for sharing. Your wedding photos r so fairytale like. So sweet, heart warming and beautiful! Super envy......
  12. disneyland

disneyland New Member

Hi,
    Can you share the cost with me? Pls pm me. Thank You!
  13. baby_jo

baby_jo New Member

Hi Terence,

Midst of planning for my wedding.
    Thinking of having my photoshoot outside Singapore.
    Disneyland has always been my dream place since young.

Can you share with me the details and costing you pay to have your photos done in Disneyland?
    My email address is berjo@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance!
  14. maylim2007

maylim2007 New Member

hi terence

that is a wonderful website that you have done.
    but what is the cost incurred for having a disney wedding?
  15. minkey

minkey New Member

Hi Terence

I am a big fan of mickey n minnie too..my dream to take my weddg fotos with weddg couple mickey n minnei too..mind sharg how much you spend on tt? thanks thanks
  16. earl_grey

earl_grey New Member

Dear all,

Just log on to http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com and you will find all the required information on holding a wedding at various Disney theme parks.

There is even an online form somewhere on the website, just fill in your names, address, details of your preferred wedding, and Disney will send you an introduction DVD all the way from US free of charge! I was really surprised by their prompt service when I received the DVD. Although I did not hold my wedding there in the end, it was an interesting and entertaining video to watch......
  17. wilest

wilest New Member

18. muzicgal

muzicgal Member

Hi Mabel & Terence,

Congrats to both of you. The photos are very beautiful...I love Mickey and Minnie alot!

I would like to get more info from you, because my fiance and I are planning to go Orlando to have a disney wedding too... we face alot of problems here, we need your help.

My fiance proposed to me at Magic Kingdom in April 06, and we really wish to go back to Magic Kingdom again in 07/08 to have a disneywedding.

Thank you very much for your help. =)

My email is disneyweddings@gmail.com
  19. muzicgal

muzicgal Member

20. psyduck

psyduck New Member

Hi Muzicgal,

U love mickey n minnie so much huh..
    u reminded me of an old friend on who use this same nick in 933.. wonder if u r her..
  21. muzicgal

muzicgal Member

hi psyduck,

ur nick looks familiar too... hahahaa... I used to chat at 933 but not anymore...

u are?....
  22. psyduck

psyduck New Member

muzicgal.. u teach piano?
    U happen to know valenfan?
  23. muzicgal

muzicgal Member

24. kapopiggy

kapopiggy New Member

Its so fun and romantic la.
    How good if my HTB can propose to me in Disneyland.. too bad i can only day dream la[​IMG]
  25. misstan

misstan New Member

Any took their pictures at disney ?
  26. alvyna82

alvyna82 New Member

Hi, any1 with recent info to share abt hving wedding pix taken at disney hong kong / tokyo?
  27. xlitespeedx

xlitespeedx New Member

I proposed to my fiancee at Disneyland Resort last year.
    Really great experience with the faux snow and fireworks at the background! But i think to hold a wedding at disneyland or disneyworld is just far too expensive for me!